Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Empty Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta]

Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:25 pm
Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] NqkQbxG

Lianne - No. 6

A certain lioness was being tailed, unbeknownst to her. The glamorous little Arrancar had been going about her resort life until she had caught eye of that tanned figure once more - she had only seen her once from afar prior but never got to actually get a good look! She seemed strong AND pretty AND fun! But it was like she was gone the moment she decided to try to talk to her!

But now, her subject had returned! Nearly dropped her glasses and jumped from her skin, Lianne took the sly (and socially inappropriate) approach of following the lady around to get a good look at her - it’d be a letdown if she actually walked up to her and it turned out she was super boring, right? All that anticipation and time thinking about her for nothing! So of course, any logical person would get a looksee from afar.

… That “looksee from afar” slowly turned into outright stalking, she was probably following the Arrancar around for almost an hour now, cloaked by the light-scrambling particles that stuck to her hierro, getting increasingly impressed. She WASN’T boring.. But oh man deciding between continuing to watch her or actually talking to her was something alright.

A teeny rustle and slight giggle in reaction to what was likely a pretty mundane act was only natural a giveaway to the little stalker.

Little Firefly | END

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue0/0Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Empty Re: Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta]

Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:48 am
Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Amaranta wasn't particularly fond of this resort based on her first impression. Of all the amusing things from her first excursion, clashing with Safira was the only form of entertainment she found noteworthy. Mercurial as she was, Amaranta figured it wouldn't entirely be a bad idea to pay this place a second visit. After going through the proper channels this time, primarily to avoid that twink bastard, the leonine woman curiously explored her surroundings.

The first source of enjoyment she explored was refreshments, indulging in a cold drink or two to chill her throat. Next, she played a volleyball game and won resoundingly with the team she chose. Third, she took a long swim, venturing to go against the high tides. High water pressure resisted her voyage, sending her back to land, but even that was met with some measure of humor.

All in all, it was proving to be an interesting day. Of course, a tiny rustle and a slight giggle caught her attention. Movement ceased, the leonine woman turning with a curious grin, bestial sapphires pinpointing the origin of that giddy voice.

"Don't know who or what you are, but I'm not difficult to approach. Can I help you?"

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Empty Re: Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta]

Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:20 pm

Lianne - No. 6

Oh no! She's been had! The giggling bush suddenly went frozen with the piercing gaze of the feline as well as her formal acknowledgement. Oh.. She'd been following her for quite some time, maybe it'd be better to...

An idea struck her instead.

Where there was an opportunity to mess about...

A disembodied stick would float out of the bushes, the clear indication that something far bigger than a stick had pushed way through the leaves present but unacknowledged as a voice would greet her, Lianne pinching her nose closed to give a strange voice,

"Ahh hoh, hello hola!" It was the worst Hispanic accent known to man, beast, or god that would greet Amaranta's ears, her invisible form swaying the stick about in an almost swooning motion "I'am but a humble stick looking upon such a strong, beautiful lady! Senorita you are stunning~!"

Was she lying? Not entirely. Was she perhaps playing it up a bit for the silly stick persona? Yeah.

Little Firefly | END
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue0/0Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:44 am

Whoever this invisible voice belonged to, they certainly struck Amaranta as quirky. Ditzy was pretty apt, too, but she supposed those two went hand in hand with the other. The compliments proved amusing, and that horrendous impression of an accent elicited a degree of mirth from the leonine woman as she turned to face the disembodied stick.

An outstretched hand shot forward to pull the stick away, tilting her head in curious scrutiny as she approached the invisible voice, heedless of position, purposely motioning her tall frame forward until she collided with the silly individual purposely remaining hidden from plain sight. For a resort, this place was certainly infamous for drawing in odd individuals, huh? Waving the stick around, Amaranta maintained her toothy grin, gazing at the air around her with observational eyes.

"What a terrible accent for a humble stick. Definitely not winning any awards with that. Now, then, Mocosa, mind telling me your actual name and reason for following me around?"

Mocking her with a proper accent, Amaranta idled around, waiting for her reply.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:29 am

Lianne - No. 6

Wah! Her disguise! That stick was grabbed, certainly, but Lianne wasn't about to give up the role she had undertaken, her grip on that stick as tight as she could hold it! But that didn't do much for someone that hardly weighed more than common use objects. Rather than the stick merely being pulled from her invisible grasp, she was lifted along with the stick, her short stature compared to the tall lionness' leaving her kicking and struggling in the air to be freed.

"..Fiiine." The small defeated voice in the air admitted, and with a scattering of light it revealed the tiny Arrancar clung fast to the stick, "I am no Senor Palo gawking at a pretty lady, y'got me."

Briefly sticking her tongue out with those glamorous eyes squinted, she'd finally give her an answer, "Loom of Endless Brilliance - but everyone calls me Lianne. Now let go'wwa my stick, luxurious exotic muscle lady!"

Little Firefly | END

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:38 pm

Finally, the origin of the voice revealed herself. Since she had mainly occupied an invisible state up until now, Amaranta didn't exactly know what to expect appearance-wise, much less what she saw now, but after a close glance, the voice certainly matched the quirky perception she'd constructed in her head. In terms of sheer size comparison, she was practically a giant hovering over this brat. The flowing, cotton candy colored hair and bright eyes were certainly eye-catching features, reminiscent of the sort of appearance Amaranta would find on a colorful idol.

While she fought to keep herself glued to the stick, Amaranta observed those particles of light. Was that how she was able to cloak herself within an invisible veil? Light refraction? Some other means? There were certainly a few curiosities being developed here, but the leonine woman didn't pay them any heed currently as she attempted warding this diminutive woman off of the stick.

Loom of endless brilliance, eh? Interesting nickname. Did she get that out of a magical girl show or something? Or one of those Shounen she watched out of boredom? Whatever. She wanted her off of this stick so she could host some kind of conversation with this small curious thing, but from the looks of it, she wasn't trying to budge. Did she have some type of attachment to this stupid object or was she just being silly?

"What gives? It's just a worthless little stick, silly. What type of attachment do you have to it anymore now that you've been had, Dork? If anyone needs to let go, it's you."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:47 am

Lianne - No. 6

The vibrant little lady seemed rather insistent on keeping that stick in her clutches, having gone from merely hanging off it to wrapping her arms around it, an insistent expression on her face as she kicked her feet about in a feeble attempt to make it slip out of the greater woman's claws.

"I needed something to distract you from the fact I was following you around a bunch because I thought you were cool! But it's a cool stick! And I found it first, so finders keepers-AAH!"

A distinct snapping noise would lead to the stick breaking in two, and Lianne falling right on her butt with the torn half in her arms. A blink of those colorful eyes to realize what had happened, she looked genuinely upset.

Believe it or not, in her short handling of the stick in some way of saving face, she had actually formed some attachment to the object.

"You broke it! What the heck!?" Crying out, she'd go on to kick Amaranta in the shin - but not too hard, even she had a sense for how delicate she was versus how muscly and tough the taller lady was, "Now i'm all embarrassed from admitting I followed a cool tall strong lady around AND my stick's broken! Great!"

Her estigma glowed noticeably in the sunlight with this feeling, a pout on the glimmering thing's face as she was trying to debate what to do.

Little Firefly | END

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:09 pm

Ah, the stick finally broke with their combined resistance. The useless twig was doomed from the beginning. What did she possibly expect was going to happen with her holding onto it like it was some sort of prized possession? Amaranta didn't pay any heed to the shin kick, regarding the woman with an incredulous expression, tossing that stupid stick off into the wind. For a loom of endless brilliance, she was an odd woman, that much was clear.

Compared to her first visit, she supposed this wasn't totally insufferable, even if Lianne was currently acting like a childish brat whose favorite toy just broke. This display reminded her of how much children annoyed her. What a strange way of approaching a woman, but she might as well make it worthwhile now that she's here, right? Amaranta leaned down to meet her bright gaze with a pair of firm sapphires, roughly ruffling her hair to shake some sense into the brat, presenting her with another stupid stick she swiftly pulled from the ground.

"As long as you had fun, who cares? What's so embarrassing about saying you followed someone? If you think I'm cool, if you find me fascinating, then approach me and ask to hang out with me or something. I don't condone this childish behavior, but..."

Clawing a silly mustache across the center of the stick, Amaranta tapped it against her noggin a few times, mimicking the Hispanic accent from before with a grin.

"Senor Palo II thinks it's pretty silly when young chicas can't approach cool women. Now turn that frown upside down."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:13 pm

Lianne - No. 6

A confused sound came from the shorter Arrancar, nearly stumbling off her feet from Amaranta's ruffling of her hair. Was she trying to make her even more embarrassed?!

Lips parted to retort, the glimmering speckles on her skin growing to a level of brightness that was tough to look at even in the sunlight, she was only stopped when the tan woman had another stick, not quite as impressive as the first one, but it was still a remarkable gesture to the strange woman. Even so, she wouldn't have her forgiveness or visible admiration right out the gate, forcing that pouty face to stay intact with her arms crossed. She couldn't just fold, that'd look bad yeah? Tough ladies liked a challenge!

...But her thinly veiled facade broke with a good laugh with her imitating that dreadful accent she put on. Nearly in tears, she had to catch her breath before she could speak again, "Ohmigoshhhh, and you're funny! You must get invited to a lotta parties and bang a lotta guys with how strong and cool you are!"

Crude assumptions aside, she would take the stick from Amaranta's grasp if so allowed, "I can't stay mad at someone... Wait you didn't introduce yourself, what the heck!? Introduce yourself now!"

Little Firefly | END
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:52 pm

"Amaranta Valeria."

Amaranta allowed an amused smile to curve her lips as she observed the woman's reactions. It didn't take much to impress her, it seemed, but that was fine with her. The compliments feeding her ego certainly endeared her to the lioness, truth be told, enough to treat her accordingly at least. Reflecting on the words Lianne uttered before she demanded an introduction, Amaranta's grin widened as she allowed the woman to take Senor Paulo II from her hand. This woman had had an interesting perception of what it meant to be cool, but that point of view was certainly welcomed by the leonine woman, taken in stride as she flexed her arms to humor the small lady standing before her.

"Hell yeah, I do. I only attend the best parties and bang the coolest dudes. I'm just that awesome."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum