Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta]

Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:55 am
Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] - Page 2 NqkQbxG

Lianne - No. 6

"Cool name!" That indignant pointing turned celebrative with the acquisition of the amazing Arrancar's name, her pouty features quickly turning to excitement, that signature gleam in her illustrious eyes in full force. It wasn't taking much for her to impress the shorty, glittering eyes lighting up to the portrayal of her muscles and her affirmation of her question.

"Wowweee!" She cried out, hands (and stick) pressed against her cheeks, "You're the real deal alright! So what's a big lady like you doin' in a place like this, you lookin' to work for Ms. Aldrovandi, too? Just stayin at the resort? What, what, what?!"

Little Firefly | END
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta]

Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:10 pm
Playing Cat and Mouse... Thing! [Lianne, Amaranta] - Page 2 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Staying at the resort. My first impression of this place was pretty poor, so I thought I'd give it a second chance and humor myself with some of the festivities."

Amaranta answered bluntly, continuing her flexing exhibition to humor the radiant ball of energy in front of her until she grew bored and clapped her hands together. Compared to what she experienced the first time, this exchange was a welcomed breath of fresh air. Lianne wasn't insufferable to any discernable degree, at least not so far, exuding an aura she considered bearably endearing. Did most of that stem from the fact she was singing her praises at the moment? Maybe. Further interaction with this tiny lady would confirm that as the hour progressed, most likely. Gazing down at Lianne, Amaranta motioned for the woman to follow her as she explored the resort in search of noteworthy entertainment.

"What about you, Li? What're you here for?"

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum