Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri]

Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:30 am
Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Header2
Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

"Gonna have to go down there eventually though. Maybe I'll just wait for a prime moment to sneak past. It'll take 'em a bit to keep up with me."

Yugiri declared with no small amount of confidence. There was no chance they'd be able to keep up with the queen of speed but that was not to think about right now, she was getting ahead of herself.

Always a bad habit of hers, jumping ahead while skipping over the present.

"So what's the situation here? You know, besides all the weird hollows that have been around. I noticed a couple of guys looked like they'd been corrupted. I've heard of hollow's reiatsu causing damage to humans but this is a whole different kind of damage."

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTHard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADHard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:35 am
Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Br4i4Og
ALEX VAUGRENARD

"Better be careful, I don't think they like the idea of people slipping past. Not that I'll stop you."

Of course, that was technically the whole reason Alex was actually here, to keep things stable. But he wasn't one for the rules if he thought they were stupid, and this chick obviously wasn't some hollow that needed killing. Far as he was concerned, she could stick around as long as she wanted.

"Seems like you've already got a pretty good idea of it. Lotta people who've come back outta that hole pretty fucked up. Dunno what the deal is, haven't really gotten a chance to look into it. I know humans can get infected by a Hollow in the wrong kinda circumstances, so maybe that's somethin' to do with it."

For once, Alex felt as though his experience was actually something that would come in handy, beyond just having been around the block a fair bit. Funny thought.

END POST | WESTERN WAVE MAN
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:31 pm
Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Header2
Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

"Hollows are the result of human souls aligning towards darkness. Whether naturally or artificially, don't worry, I'll protect them."

She explained and declared with a bit of spunk to her attitude. The exaggerated kind that didn't fit a mature woman like herself but that was neither here nor there. Regardless, if it was dangerous for humans then it should definitely be left in the capable hands of the shinigami - her - but that was secondary to her purpose being here.

Yugiri was looking for Rafaela more than anything else. It was the shinigami's responsibility to solve this greater issue, not her's, so she'd only help out where it was necessary. Perhaps like when hollows got in her way or something like that.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTHard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADHard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:16 pm
Hard and Fast [Alex, Yugiri] - Page 2 Br4i4Og
ALEX VAUGRENARD

"That so? Bet you and my wife'd get along."

That was a bit of a secondary observation on Alex's end, though, and he was still mostly thinking about the situation with the people who'd been infected. He'd handled all this by just scorching it out of himself, so that wasn't really in question for the average person. Still, it did tell him something he needed to know.

"If they're still alive, they can at least recover without reincarnating or dying or whatever. That's something that'd probably be good to try and get along to whoever else you run into around here. Knowing half these fucking guys in the Gotei and the Vandenreich, they'll just shoot to kill."

END POST | WESTERN WAVE MAN
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum