Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura] - Page 2 Empty Re: Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura]

Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:28 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

A glint of amusement sparkled in Veralia's blood-red eyes as she observed the carnage wrought by Mura's blade. She tilted her head slightly, a thoughtful expression crossing her features before a playful chuckle broke the silence.

"Impressive."

Her voice was filled with genuine intrigue. So, she turned toward Mura as her grin started to widen; that same aura of mischief from earlier came further to the surface as she spoke.

"Now try it on me."

Clear in her intent now, she wanted a little scarp to see what the human was made of.

With a balletic leap backward, Veralia released a swirling aura of emerald energy around her. The heat it radiated smothered the air around them, creating an almost palpable tension. Her smile turned mischievous, her eyes locking onto Mura with an expectant gleam.

"C'mon, I want you to show me what you've got, cutie~"

Veralia teased, her stance relaxed, yet ready to react to anything hurled her way.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura] - Page 2 Empty Re: Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura]

Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:15 pm
Man, he wasn’t showing off to an ordinary civilian human being… what did he expect? Coins thrown at him again? He hadn’t even prepared a bucket yet, but he’d take what he could get – she was impressed by the display, at least… but it was unsatisfactory. He aimed to make his audience drop their jaws, damn it.

It wasn’t him, in the end… that aura was definitely visible to him. A troublesome, tricky aura – one that demanded it not be trusted in one way or another. She was plotting something, wasn’t she? She did come off as rather friendly after a bit, but Mura couldn’t quite read her yet. “What, catching feels for her?”

“Shove it.”

Quickly burying that thought away – along with Kyūken’s naggy bickering – Mura was visibly intrigued by her request. Her aura was strong, no doubt about that… and she was this Arrancar kind of girl, and the only reference Mura had was one of those ‘Hollows’ or whatever whom he’d fought before. Powerful and bloodthirsty, and she was an evolved version – one far more… human? Was that the right term here, or was that sensitive?

Either way, if she wanted to spar… he was in. That was when her aura heated the air around them, making his breath heavy as if he was climbing the mountains once more, and even pushing out a couple sweat pearls from his back. Yet his gaze only sharpened at his current opponent, zoning in on that grin of hers. Frankly, I have no clue how she fights, but if she’s anything like Akira… he pondered, deciding not to take her for any easy foe. Remember, evolved Hollow – she was assumably stronger than anyone else he'd fought before.

Niten… Gokōgiri!

Unsheathing Harukami once more, Mura swung it in a circle motion in front of his form, zooming the blade in on the middle and suddenly performing a diagonal strike that whipped the gathering Reiatsu, pushing out wind that transformed into a cylinder tornado shooting across the field. Like a beam, the horizontal tube of spinning, cutting air rushed straight towards Veralia’s position, his blood already bubbling from intrigue.

Technique Used:

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:38 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

There was a low whistle that came from Veralia as she was impressed by the vortex that Mura generated with his strength. She could respect an honest effort as it was hard for humans to grow, push themselves, and fight against the weakness that was the fragility of the human condition.

So, to not disrespect his effort, she let out a low growl as the air intensified and she started to tap into the power of her Zanpakutō come to life. Reaching into her shirt, she ripped out a small emerald ember from her bosom and gripped it in her left palm. In a swift motion, she had a blade forged from her envious flame erupt out.

"Nice."

She spoke out to Mura with a hint of admiration in her voice.

After a playful wriggle of her nose, she swung her blade, unleashing a tornado of flames. The inferno danced with Mura's vortex, an explosive ballet of wind and fire that devastated the surrounding earth and vegetation. The collision of their powers sent a shockwave rippling through the area, smoke billowing in a ten-meter radius as burning debris scattered everywhere.

Laughing with delight behind her tone through all the chaos, Veralia used her nimble body to thrust herself ten feet in the air as she was pleased with his efforts. Once the woman was ready, she descended like a meteor, her bare feet aimed squarely at Mura's head in a daring attempt to drive him into the ground.

"Peek-a-boo~"

Ready for any outcome, her eyes sparkled with anticipation. This was more than a fight; it was a celebration of strength and spirit.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Between Theft And Envy [Veralia/Mura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:14 pm
It was hard to see through the vortex of wind, so what Veralia pulled up to meet his technique was unseen… but the effects of her weapon certainly weren’t. A large, dancing expansion of energy born from a collision of sharp wind and flames of emotion spread in all directions, forcing Mura to cover his face with his arm for a brief moment to not be slapped in the face by that level of heat. If only for an instant, before he went to face the heat head-on, as if trying to force himself to acclimate to the power that Veralia commanded.

He was still human, after all. In spite of her admiration, he still saw heights to reach just from their first exchange.

She soared up in the air herself, and Mura bent his legs to gather Reiryoku. He intended to leap up to her level himself, but once she launched towards him like a missile, his face grimaced in shock. Instead, he leapt to the side with enough force to kick up dirt several feet into the air from his previous position, appearing on the surface of a tree trunk that shattered off the root and crown from the weight of his force alone. When empowered with his own Reiryoku, his competence with Fa Jin was yet satisfactory… and that was honestly the most he could say. Mura wasn’t easy to please when it came to that kind of stuff.

Instead of leaping off the now flying tree trunk, he held his foothold on it. In that split moment where the tree trunk floated in the air, carrying his form while spinning backwards, he split the wind ahead of him with an X-shaped cut from Harukami that turned into an X-shaped wind gust cutting through the debris towards Veralia once more. Try this, then! Niten Batsugiri…!

Technique Used (this time >:3):

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:18 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Crafty~

Veralia let out a small whistle at him managing to evade her foot. As her unbothered gaze turned to the tree the male stepped on, she knew a counterattack was inevitable. So, the air would be smothered with heat as her body started to produce more energy within its veins. Instincts locked on Mura like a hawk, she was prepared to attack at a moment's notice.

As Mura's Two Heavens X-Blade sent its x-shaped assault her way, Veralia responded with a swift and calculated motion. Gripping her fiery zanpakuto, she unleashed a ferocious swing, her blade slicing through the air to meet his attack. The collision of their powers resulted in a cataclysmic burst of wind and flames, the force of their clash upheaving the earth beneath them and sending debris flying in all directions.

Amid this destruction, Veralia used her speed to break the distance between them and take him by surprise if her cards were played right. Not wasting time, she aimed to kick the man straight in his kidneys and into a row of trees ahead if her trajectory and force were on point. After which, she would laugh and speak.

"You're more elusive than I expected."

Her tone was a mix of admiration and anticipation, eager to see how he would counter this latest move in their exhilarating dance of combat.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:57 am
He saw it for a brief moment, soon to have his field of vision disturbed by the turning tree log he was standing on. She was about to swing her sword again, so another assault of green flames was about to envelop the area ahead of him, and he’d have to brace-

Which he managed to do in the nick of time, the tree log smashing into the ground with one end, the other raised in the air until the log was almost completely vertical. Mura slowly slid off the log when the wave of heat finally reached his position, faintly glancing at the rather cataclysmic result of fed fires rising into the air, kicking up dust, dirt and stone everywhere. Not gonna lie, that’s so fucking cool, I wish I could shoot fire like that!!! he awed like a young kid again, a smile creeping up on his amazed face-

Which left his guard down in the worst timing ever. “I TOLD YOU TO FOCU-“ Kyūken was instantly ready to berate him for losing focus like that, leading to Veralia’s kick landing squarely on his belly right between the kidneys, kicking out all the air in his lungs and sending him smashing through a line of trees that shattered like matches.

Sliding off the dirt, he immediately felt the inability to breathe – his diaphragm was bent and trying its best to stretch back to normal from that kick, sending waves of pain through his abdomen. Writhing a bit, his face looked agonized and stressed out of his mind, but he knew what to do… he had to stretch that organ back out again.

Taking a deep, deep breath… his Reiatsu would start to flicker once more. And then, a slap-like sound emerged from his belly, shocking him back to the present and making him rise up in a flash. “D-Damn, that hurt like hell… you’re not at all as dainty as you look! Wait, forget that – HOW ON EARTH DO YOU SUMMON FIRE LIKE THAT?! Please, I can’t manipulate Reiryoku like that – is it a ‘normal’ skill for Arrancars, or am I way off?”

Technique Used:

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:17 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Pain was inevitable in any type of prolonged conflict. So to see Mura have the capacity to stand was promising as your will and durability will be tested against any foe ready to do you serious harm.

Veralia blinked with a bit of mild surprise behind her gaze as Mura truly didn't know what the weapon in her hand was. After taking a glance at her emerald blade, she chuckled as it certainly didn't like a regular Zanpakutō, so she could begin to understand how he might be confused.

"This, Mura, is my Zanpakutō. Shinigami have them, but once a hollow evolves into an Arrancar, we are granted that same privilege."

With a seductive glint in her eye, Veralia ran her tongue along the blade, absorbing its flames. The act was not just for show; it was a demonstration of her intimate bond with her weapon, a dance of power and control. The blade twirled effortlessly in her hand, an extension of her will.

"It’s a manifestation of our hollow essence that reflects the darker aspects of humanity that we embody."

After her playful tone faded; her gaze, sharp and assessing, locked onto Mura. When she aloud, her voice was laced with a mix of challenge and respect.

"Now, are you ready for the next round? Feel free to hit me first. You earned a breather as I'm surprised you got up so quickly after a hit like that."

Her stance relaxed but remained poised, akin to a predator giving their prey a moment’s reprieve – but always ready to strike.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:53 pm
Wait… he recognized that word. Zanpakutō, the same shit that pharmacist carried. His Head Master knew little of it from his own notes, but older records at his dojo back in Kyōto held some sections of predecessors’ encounters with these soul-purifying sword spirits that were called Shinigami – and they carried swords embodying unique souls called Zanpakutō.

But was she a Shinigami? She just said she was an Arrancar… and honestly, Mura couldn’t tell if being a Shinigami was a job or a race or a title. Thank the heavens that she made things clear right after.

… A knot was forming somewhere in his usually single-minded heart. Encountering this particular swordswoman – if you could call that flame she swung a ‘sword’ to begin with – had made him see a bunch of new things now. This was the first Zanpakutō he’d ever witnessed… and he was quite env-

Oh… certainly, that must’ve been what she meant. It felt uneasy, realizing the feeling he’d developed in his chest in this particular situation. In front of an Arrancar who was interested in what he sought, who wanted to see what he yearned for which wasn’t within his grasp… in front of her, he felt… envy.

His rusty tsurugi might’ve been a national treasure, but it was old, rusted steel and could break at any moment. It was frail and worn from the flow of time, and nothing in Mura’s power could bring it back to its former glory. The sword was clearly separate from his own, physical condition – a powerful, shapely swordsman- ignoring his missing arm. But she had a spirit sword, a Zanpakutō, and she seemed… pretty close to it.

Not only was he quite envious now, but more of her brazen charms slapped him right in the face. What a troublesome woman…

She’d give the first hit to him next. Pity, eh? Envy, arousal, when faced with such a statement, they were both washed away – in the very end, Mura hadn’t proved jack shit about the sovereignty of Niten Muryū. It didn’t matter if she could control fire to her very whim – Kyūken’s worldview was that this martial art was unbeatable, and Mura damn well must prove that. But he could feel Kyūken’s disapproving eyes burn through his cheek-

“Wait, before we continue… g-give me a moment,” Mura called to Veralia with a hand raised up to signal a pause, a small moment as he pulled on Kyūken’s Chain of Fate to drag him along towards some shrubbery, “-Okay, before you say anything- shut the fuck up, and I do mean every letter of this, shut the fuck up. I can already tell what you’re thinking: ‘Ohhhh, why are you struggling so much against a woman? Back in my days-‘ I won’t hear any of your bullshit, okay?! Have you ever fought an Arrancar before, huh?!”

“… P-Perhaps? They have horns, eh?”

“… J-Just let me go on for a bit longer without your judgement carving into my back, capisce?”

“I’m just trying to keep you focused, Mura! I can’t believe you’d devalue my efforts so-“

“HOW CAN I FOCUS WITH YOUR CONSTANT BERATINGS AT MY EVERY BREATH?!”

“You’re clearly seeing her as an object of your attraction – in the end, you’re still just a kid! Countless women in days past have gotten warriors killed that way, and what makes you think she’s not playing us like a cat playing with its food?!”

A bunch of bickering on both sides, until they came to some sort of middle ground as Mura walked out of the shrubbery again. “Okay, no more wasting time – I’m ready,” Mura warned Veralia, lifting up Harukami and pointing the very end of the double-edged blade towards her. Holding the sword in a perfectly horizontal angle, his Reiatsu began gathering on his arms and legs once more, strengthening them further.

“Let’s see if I can blow your fires out…”

Niten, Ryūseigungiri!

If strong enough, a gust of wind can spread and cool down a small fire – such made blowing out a candle possible. Mura jabbed the sword forward once, a beam-shaped shockwave escaping from the swift motion and shooting forward like… say, a Cero.

Technique Used:

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:11 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia's eyes seemed to widen from anticipation. A tantalizing opportunity had just presented itself. A rich, spicy scent of envy permeated the battlefield, filling the air as she flashed a wide, contented smile, her gaze locked intensely on Mura. With emerald steam exiting her mouth, she spoke aloud

"Take all the time you need........"

Her voice was a blend of pleasure, excitement, and razor-sharp focus, reminiscent of a tiger poised to strike. Despite the distance between them, Mura might still sense the whispering aura of her spiritual energy, a siren call to his burgeoning envy.

As Mura finished getting his shit together, Veralia became overfilled with delight as that destructive force of wind came hurdling toward her. Sensing the intensity change from his previous assaults, the woman quickly sought to defend herself by releasing a streak of flames that extended for half a city block toward the thrusting attack.

The collision of their powers erupted in a cataclysmic boom. Wisps of wind sliced through the air, nicking Veralia's skin. Traces of blood emerged on her arms and legs, steaming as her energy worked to seal the wounds.

Licking away the blood from her wrist, Veralia chuckled before pivoting to the side and using her daunting soindo to appear at Mura's side through the carnage and try to hit him with the blunt end of her sword's hilt.

"If you can make more things like that, this will get fun~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:24 pm
Was it just him, or was she getting more and more agitated for some reason? Clearly, he mistook her emotions, but one thing was for certain – she suddenly moved faster and hit harder. And she looked… excited. Was it because of the fires she created?

Speaking of- holy shit, that was a huge generation of fire she just threw at his attack. He’d underestimated his own power with the Reiatsu waves his sword released with each thrust, capable of slicing the fires into multiple directions and even causing a few small cuts on Veralia’s form… but he only barely saw that through the thick sheets of green fires.

Therefore, her teleportation caught him entirely off guard – all he remembered was that his hips jolted at the sharp, deep sound of some… speaker breaking or something, before he felt the blunt weight of a truck on his side from her hilt. Now, listen – he didn’t have any regenerative prowess, and as far as he remembered, humans weren’t the most durable creatures on Earth. That attack hurt like hell.

So when he managed to plant his feet on another tree log that was about to crack off the roots and fall, it was no easy endeavor. It did give him an idea, though…

Reiryoku bubbled inside of him, and Reiatsu began rising in tension around his legs as if the spiritual energy all began gathering right at his foothold. With the swift wind rising around them, Mura launched more than leapt from the tree, leaving his footprints on the bark – rapidly, his form began bouncing between different trees and boulders raised from their exchanges, like a ping pong bouncing around a room. His rapid launch speed increased with each jump, until he could barely make her form out with his eyes-

To which he immediate went straight towards her front with a knee aimed at her center.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum