Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna)

Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:15 am
Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) - Page 2 For_valqy

AKIRA TAIRITSU

That was rather insightful!

R’s knuckled slammed against the hexagonal formation which constricted about the midsection, providing a feeling of striking a sheet of thick steel. The flesh on the knuckle came to immediately redden, a bit about the wrist clearly not enjoying this strain as the thrum of pain didn’t register instantly. Akira was far too fascinated by the intricate working of a Hierro for his current spellcraft to acknowledge this, only when he went to unflick the notepad did a sharp hiss of pain leave his lips.

."Oh you motherfucker! Ow. Oww-Ahaha…That is-.

He took a moment to inhale.

Exhale.

."Very impressive. Hierro being like a trained muscle and now witnessing it offers much in the name of its capability, I often theorised that Hierro, Cero and an Arrancar’s Sonido could be the key to many restrictions. The way Hierro acts is simplistically effective if one is good enough to spread kinetic energy they an avoid major organ damage. The combination of that with Cero, pesquis. You could create a variety of self Cero entrapments whose damage to oneself would be easy worth the tradeoff.

He nodded once again, seemingly lost in intricate thought.

."Do you think most of your species fail to realize the versatility of their base racial abilities? With all due respect of course.

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna)

Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:52 am
Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) - Page 2 L8iPGQ1
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Yeah, pretty good, huh?"

Laughing at her companion's pain, Kizuna thought about his question for a moment as a finger idly messed with a lock of her hair. He sure had a lot of questions about this stuff for not being a Hollow, eh? Did he think these were some universal principles or something?

"Hierro'd lose a lot of its practical value if you started trying to weave shit into it. Part of why it works as well as it does on defense is you don't gotta think about it. Just flex out your reiryoku, hardly different from breathing. You start weaving other things in there, you're gonna have to think. And sure, at my level, maybe you can toss out a cero like it's nothing. But that's still a few milliseconds more thought, and you don't have milliseconds when you're really fighting for your life."

Naturally, Kizuna had her own active defenses atop the usual hierro, but those were just that, active. She used them knowing she was on the defensive, avoiding any significant reliance on it, because that was a dangerous thing to attempt.

"I think every Arrancar's always thinking too much about their zanpakuto. Clinging too much to the part of 'em they were supposed to have moved past when they ripped the mask off, get me? The fuck is the point of becoming an Arrancar if that's what you're going to spend all your time developing?"

END POST | BURN YOUR PASSION
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:16 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

His wrist still hurt.

The man began rotating it to assure it began to soothe as he listened to Kizuna’s critique, offering a sagely nod in response to the elaboration. So most techniques that require Hierro enhancement would take focus? Simpler the better. Interesting prospect and outlook on an otherwise effective ability, though an obvious glint of interest grasped each eye upon the idle mention of Cero and Zanpaktou alike. She was most definitely an individual he intended to engage with more often.

."That is entirely accurate, I believe Arrancar sometimes struggle to realize that their evolution comes from the ability to move beyond the shackles of a normal Hollow. They advance in more than one avenue, certainly if you’re to believe the rumored Segunda then one could seek to achieve it though I have found they forget that due to it being a core part of them. Well. They can thread themselves into just about anything.

Of which R decidedly took a step closer, observing her body and other curves. Once more his brain focused more so on their topic of being scientists comparative to the rather beautiful woman standing before him.

."You made mention of Cero at your level. Are you proficient in it? I have only witnessed it on a baseline ability so I always pondered if it could be manipulated alot more and most Arrancar merely dismiss it in exchange for their blood infusion variant.

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:14 pm
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

Kizuna couldn’t decide if she liked this guy, or thought he was the most annoying runt she’d run into in a pretty long time. It had to be one of the two, though. Maybe she oughta try dunking his head in the ocean or something, see how he reacted. One thing at a time, though. Gesturing for Akira to follow, Kizuna simply started on the walk toward her own little secluded corner of the resort. It was a ways off, so they had plenty of time, but she figured if she was gonna be lounging around like this, she might as well do it in her own yard. Probably get her less flak from the big boss lady, not that she’d really care about a chiding.

“My cero’s pretty bitchin’, yeah. You sure know a lot about Arrancar for not bein’ one, though, least not as far as I can tell. What, you just some independent researcher? Trying to get one up on all us or you just got some fixation? Or is there some lady Arrancar out there whose heart you’re trying to fill?”

As if to both make it far more clear what she was actually referring to, as well as just to make it more vulgar for her own amusement, Kizuna raised a finger and traced a circle around the hollow hole between her breasts, her grin widening as she finished the gesture. Hey, if he was looking to learn more about Arrancar just to fuck, she’d respect that.

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:13 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The intellect Kizuna demonstrated was attractive, he couldn’t dispute that nor did he intend to flee now things had settled because she was lacking clothing. If anything? Brains and beauty were entirely up his alley. It still was difficult though he had to confess to playing it in a way that he wasn’t his usual self. A bitch. When it came to women, Kizuna came across as the type that’d snap his neck three ways to Sunday for such a thing. Finally he followed.

A soft laughter radiated from the back of his throat at her vulgar enforcement, a brow raising and a slight smirk forming about the corners of the lips.

."I’ve got a weakness for intelligence, sadly no Arrancar who I’ve met have really ticked that category but you’re most certainly the first. It’d be nice to know those specifics under a more thorough examination though. Dangerous to get hands on for the first time and find myself dead. I guess that is one of the better ways to go though as hilarious as it would be.

He sounded confident, first time Akira tried it and didn’t know if it sounded good or if he’d just looked like a fool. Maybe being a fool was part of the flirtation in itself.

."Information broker though is my trade. Research is a -passion- project. You could technically say that my fixation is also such. Those who are a little on the rough edges of mental ability don’t really hit it for me. What about you? It’s a little difficult to believe you’ve not had someone fill your heart. Got any memorable conquests or advice?

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:40 am
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Get a load of this fuckin' guy. More thorough examination, huh?"

Kizuna's actual home was quite ramshackle, a thrown-together abode made from a combination of construction leftovers and natural material, trees haphazardly felled and held in place by broken slabs of concrete. If not for the layer of tropical vines covering it, it probably would have been indistinguishable from an urban demolition site.

"My heart's too big to fill. I've got plenty of people who I've shown a thing or two, but who cares? If they're not here right now, the only thing that matters is my memory of 'em. Well, that and what I've learned."

With a quick turn, Kizuna's arm reached out to grab Akira's collar, pulling him down toward her eye level with a toothy, cocksure grin. There was profound danger in her eyes, like a lion staring at a gazelle, but anyone could have seen the amusement in her gaze as well.

"So, buddy, you're a real passionate researcher, eh? I've got a controlled environment already set up if you wanna get a little dicey, put together a hypothesis or two on what happens if something goes in there."

Her other hand moved to jerk a thumb toward her hollow hole once more, completely uninterested in subtlety or nuance. She was pretty interested how that'd go, both to see what would happen and also just to see how this fucking dweeb would handle it. That was a two for one deal right there.

"I'd offer to show you the cero first, but that can come later. You don't wanna open with something that fucked up anyway."

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:01 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU | ZATHRUSTA (Inner Hollow) Purple.

Yank!

The neck jerked, falling into meeting Kizuna’s predatory gaze though whilst Akira felt the brutal pumping of his heart that drummed to the beat of anxiety, realizing this back and forth had come to a heated point that every fiber of his being was uncertain how to progress. He had never truly engaged in intimacy in anyform, best to cut it off right now. It felt as if time stopped, ears ringing and upper chest rushing with a violent heat.

The words which she spoke did find a solid purchase,, though his next move? It had to be to cut this off. Now. A slither of his pitiful attempt at control did latch onto certain comments made about former lovers? Friends? He couldn’t say for certain, not with the beauty, brain and brutality that now had her digits within the upper collar. That movement to break this off now was then abruptly halted, as an entertained voice cackled within his earlobe. She may notice a shift within his bewildered gaze, altering to that of a challenging retort, a Lion which now stared at a beast that swam below the depths. Either way Akira seemed reinforced.

."You think too much and feel too little, Akiraaa. Not this time.

Such tormenting inner thoughts were accompanied by swift movements of arms, a hand aiming to dig into the back of the thigh whilst the right darted out for the throat, thumb moving with an attempt to caress throat down to the outer inner hole. The body pressing into Kizuna’s with a feral need to see her pinned against the back of any wall, regardless of anything in the way.

."Either we’ll be connected in a way no other could envision, a removal of parts…Or an additional part to entertain. What’s your hypothesis?

That sudden rush of adrenaline breaking through any overthinking about this situation, a tone of hurried necessity whilst a growl accompanied each word.

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:09 pm
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Woaho, look at this~ We're not even inside yet, how shameful."

Not that Kizuna cared. She'd done plenty of things like this in far less isolated places, and she always respected a go-getter. She took pride in being able to get someone riled up when they were so shy, that meant he wasn't gonna be a little bitch forever.

"Well, cherry boy, let's get to it then. Can't say I've gotta do much prep work, so whip it out, c'mon."

There wasn't the faintest sense of romance or allure to how Kizuna handled these things. It was primal, an unbridled interaction that she always preferred to see taken to whatever its natural extreme ended up being. Sure, she could have just thrown him inside and snapped his spine in two. Hell, maybe she would if he was pretty alright.

But, for now, she wanted to see how he'd handle himself.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum