Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) Empty Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna)

Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:54 am
Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) For_valqy

R

That went well.

The engagement with Sumana and the resort had brought an acquisition of allies, by extension a gateway to other beneficiaries within the future. R was grateful for this, though he wasn’t subtle about a level of tiredness that began to weigh down on him, all that moving, talking, wordplay. Akira truly felt mentally steamed yet he was also aware more had to be done, before leaving Brazil. There was one official meeting left, Trest.

They held an interesting team of security operatives which he pondered could be hired for the sake of -securing- something on his behalf, though work could wait for a moment. Brazil and by extension the resort was known for this cohabitation nowadays with Arrancar, bringing about a level of curiosity as he was currently biting into a spiced kebab, eyes darting to a rather burning heat.

."Heat. Why is it always warm…

The nearby forests of Brazil were known for both beauty and danger, taking in a more rural view. Who knew what the future would bring now his boot was within the doorway of his ventures against the Gotei.

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) Empty Re: Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna)

Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:57 am
Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) L8iPGQ1
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Hey, dork! It's the middle of summer, why the hell are you dressed so stuffy?"

Kizuna, of course, knew who this guy was. She kept up with what was happening in Brazil, and as one of the brightest minds in Safira's circle, it would have been stupid to try and leave her out of the loop, anyway. Not that she expected Safira was telling her everything, of course. But that was fine, she didn't exactly tell Safira everything, either.

Digging a can of ice cold beer out of the cooler bag slung over her shoulder, Kizuna tossed it underhand toward the visitor, before cracking one open for herself and downing it in a single gulp. Only after she'd tossed that empty can over her shoulder, and stretched out in such a way that seemed to strain her swimsuit, did she speak again.

"Name's Kizuna, by the way. So you're the new guy trying to scheme with the snake, huh?"

END POST | BURN YOUR PASSION
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:34 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Computing.

Registering…

Concluded.

The straining swimsuit had blitz Akira worst than the Demons did America. He had to register the oncoming beer can, left hand reacting to grasp it, though he wasn’t a beer drinker, an immediate move to place it against the base of the neck, cooling a rise in both blood and heat. She was stunning. Focus Akira. R wasn’t so malleable but by all that was the Soul Cycle he couldn’t let his true self bleed into this situation right now.

A smirk seemed to follow after some rather obvious gawking, a little leering.

."Well! I mean- Hrm. i’ve heard women dig the whole refined stick, adds an element of mystery…Then you add the heat, country and I suppose I look a little dumb.

He chuckled softly, furthering his retort to Kizuna. She knew of their dealings already? Interesting.

."I take offense to the whole trying though, I feel I am successfully scheming. It is the result I am trying to provide in accordance, Pardon me for being a little rude, R by the way. Did Sumana send you as part of the service here or am I greeting someone entrusted?

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Meeting Evolution! (Akira/Kizuna) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:29 pm
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

Kizuna found the transparent gaze funny more than anything else, and she cracked open another beer to drink a bit slower this time. He sure didn't seem confident in himself, but she thought it was funny that he was so confident he'd done well. Anyone who knew much about dealing with Safira should have known to never be confident about doing well.

"Listen, dweeb, no woman's ever gonna want to come within a football field of you if you say things like 'women dig the refined schtick,' yeah? What's the R stand for, 'Retarded?' You need to do better than that if you're trying to sound cool, I don't let weenies stare at my tits for free."

Still, she wasn't here to (exclusively) make fun of him, and behind the mocking gaze there was an undeniably sharp eye that was earnestly sizing him up as he spoke.

"Anyway, I don't work for that square, no. I do my own thing, but me and the big boss lady around here see eye to eye, so I like to help out."

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:40 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Savage.

It was a brutal and easy deduction that for most was enough, Akira was truly unable to engage with women on a good day. Add in a swimsuit and such a facade was easily cracked, unlike Isamu whom truth be told, he had time to reinforce that awkwardness. R’s theatrics rapidly faded, an exhale coming from the throat as a palm dragged across his feature, confidence in abundance but it was the female part that caused it to falter.

If her eye and sense were keen enough, a level of genuine self awareness to each minute movement became clearer, alongside the odd fluctuation that could fool most in that this was a gigai.

R’s voice shifted a little, a soft chuckle escaping into the surrounding area as his shoulders gave in a little.

."When one strives for things as I do, sacrifices have to be made. Engaging with pretty women is one of them. Apologies. Juggling a basic social life can be exhausting, though I suppose R stands for Retarded in this instance. Ironic no? Clever me, confident me yet a swimsuit causes my whole world to break.

He wasn’t saddened per say, actually confidence still radiated from him. It was more of a candid fact.

."I’ve yet to meet the boss herself, not important enough for those big meetings as of the moment. I take it you enjoy the resort and its many delicacies as you see eye to eye?

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:42 am
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

Kizuna liked this one. Not because he really gave her much to work with, though. She just thought he seemed pretty funny to mess with, and it came so easily that she decided she was going to keep doing it for now.

"Oh, the swimsuit's the problem? Shoulda said so, I can handle that."

One finger moved upward, and as if she were simply cutting through the air, her nail severed the only string really keeping her top actually in place. Of course, she didn't even really give her company any time to register she'd done so, nor to watch the notable bounce from the loss of support, as she simply hunched over a bit to slip of her bottoms, as well. The whole time, though, she was still speaking completely casually, as if none of this was anything worth commenting on.

Well, to be fair, it really wasn't to Kizuna. 'Propriety' wasn't a word she'd ever cared about.

"Resort's alright, I wouldn't say I spend too much time around here. I've got research projects that take up more of my attention, and they're a better way to spend the day than just soaking up sun or whatever."

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:32 am

R

Ears rang like the bells of notre dame.

The brutal thumping of his heart being the only thing he could focus on right now as Kizuna so easily toyed with his lack of ability to focus. It was odd, to feel the opening of veins as they granted adrenaline access to the rest of the body, casually speaking like it was nothing. Another issue of such emotional height was the insufferable cretin that now began to tug at the earlobe of this drumming.

Zathrusta. He had been quiet, though this was an opportune moment Akira with thoughts that best remain within the back of his mind.

Eyes quickly shifted to the left hand side in an attempt to offer modesty, though something…Switched. Research? That odd feeling which caused him to be so anxious had an anchor as the aloofness began to slip away as quickly as it was infecting, eyes returning to their destination. It would seem from an observer to be entirely sub-concious.

Despite the bare form, R began his response with little issue to respond, even though his eyes tried to remain on her eyes. Their distance meant an eyefull was always prominent.

."Wait. Research? I’m curious if I may ask about these projects? I’ve been working on something on the side myself, Arrancar Hierro is a fascinating thing though I find such can be lost to how to utilize it. Theoretically speaking, one could use muscle memory to allow for a hardening of flesh on impact to minimize internal damage. Odd to find such a natural defense be left at its bare minimum in potential.

He sounded disappointed in that, exhaling a little softly before glancing around for something more to his speed in regards to beverages, scotch, a monster can. Either sufficed.

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:59 am
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

It was abundantly clear how much Kizuna was enjoying this little exchange, given the smirk that seemed to take up far too much of her face. It was funny to see people act like this, but for her it was all remarkably casual. Still, as he spoke, her expression changed to one of a bit more genuine interest, her hip cocking to one side as she rested her hand on it.

"Hohhh, look at this smart guy. Hierro's not quite that straightforward though. Not just about turning it on or off, unless you're stupid I guess, then it is that simple. The whole reason most people don't use it like that's because it's complicated if you want it to be good. Sure, flick it on like a light switch on your whole body, that's no problem. But if you wanna be efficient, you've gotta use it just where it'll actually hit you. Maybe even layer it a couple times."

Cracking open another beer, Kizuna then grinned to herself as she gave her abs a light smack, then gestured to the man in front of her with a beckoning "c'mere" finger.

"Go ahead, try and gimme a hit, I'll show you what I mean. Don't worry, I usually don't bite."

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:50 am

R

An opportunity to try out Hierro?!

R unceremoniously chucked off the overcoat which clung to each shoulder, letting it fall easily upon a nearby surface before his right hand lifted to undo a hooked pencil, a small notepad. Akira recalled his fight with Priscilla, an attempt to create a brand new defensive Kido hadn’t gone entirely as he so desired. The intricate scribbles of a skeletal structure sketched out with a bunch of cliff notes on the internal workings of Blut in to most, looks akin to mad man ravings.

He circled around Hierro? An affect he had yet to study at length, then tucked it within the breast pocket.
."That is certainly insightful, I always thought the issue with Hierro was the kinetic aftermath that damaged organs. So I wondered if like water, one could train their muscles to tense and disperse it across the flesh, assuring there isn’t any nasty after effects.

R then swiftly shifted closer to Kizuna, seemingly a mind so heavily focused on research. A true nerd. Had entirely mitigated the anxiety around pretty, naked women. The knuckles chaffed a little as the black glove was removed, only shortly following with a harsh right hook toward the abs.

He was as strong as your average human, no doubt causing some bruising..

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:31 am
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"I'm one insightful bitch, what can I say?"

A fraction of a second before the fist met Kizuna's midsection, hexgrid-pattern hierro rapidly formed atop her flesh, nearly transparent as multiple layers covered her up and created an effect as if the man had punched a sheet of steel. Kizuna herself simply took another drink from the can in her hand, emptying it before she crushed it and tossed it aside.

"The reason hierro doesn't make your guts turn into soup is that it's not right up tight with your skin, get me? Guess you could almost say it lines up with pesquisa. If you're good at it, you train to turn it on as soon as you feel somethin' come close like that. 'Course, if you're really good at it, you'll be able to do it actively too, make it work a few different ways."

Kizuna didn't consider herself an expert on hierro the way she did with regard to cero, but she also would be the first to admit she probably knew more about the actual intricacies of her face than the vast majority of Arrancar. Some would have expected her to be an intellectual about that, but she just saw it as the rest of them being stupid.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum