Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Good Day For a Whipping (Open)

Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:34 pm
A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) - Page 2 2476073-sariya
SABRIEL VENTRESS

He was quite the sweet talker and Sabriel chuckled in response to his quip. The Arrancar had met many over the years but she had to admit that the human world was definitely her favourite realm. There was just so much more to experience here then there was in Hueco Mundo. Yes, she had her little kingdom there and that was frankly what kept her returning there. Without it, she might well have moved to the world of the living on a permanent basis years ago. As it was, the dark haired woman did not mind moving between the two. Perhaps one day she could have a home in both realms.

Curious about where he would take her, Sabriel would soon enough find out his intentions, resulting in a smile crossing her features. A beach resort sounded rather heavenly and having spent so long walking through the seemingly worst parts of the country, it would make a fantastic change.

“That sounds perfect to me. I could use a little pampering after encountering the lowlives of this place and I would love to see what the US truly has to offer. I trust that you will be able to keep the admirers away as I would so hate to have to resort to having to whip another ogler. Feel free to do so yourself though, I have no issue with that.”

It was not as if her eyes would be anywhere other than on him.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Good Day For a Whipping (Open)

Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:03 pm
A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) - Page 2 BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE

"Well, I do fancy myself as somethin' of a bodyguard, Sabriel. The admirers can humor themselves from afar, for all I care. After all, I've been graced with the opportunity to pamper a divine woman with an enchanting presence. I'd dare not squander that away."

The lovely view of a well-established resort would greet their vision as Isamu guided his lovely guests along. Much like he promised, the location was nothing short of lavished. Graceful decor, a widespread crowd, the sweet scent of decadence, and no small shortage of entertainment graced their eyes. Turning to face the woman with a poised smile, he chuckled softly as he requested a personal spot in the resort for them to enjoy themselves.

Filled with plenty of water, a table to place their belongings, and drinks of their choosing, he left no stone unturned in forming a presentation fit for a Queen. After the men and women had provided all of his requested amenities, observers watching them from afar, Isamu politely pulled a beach chair forward to allow her a place to sit.

"For you, your Highness."

END POST | GLOBE-TROTTING GAROTTE
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:03 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

Again, he made a brief reference to what he did and Sabriel locked it away in her mind to muse over later. A bodyguard was certainly an interesting role and most certainly fitting for today. The Arrancar could of course look after herself but to leave that in the hands of another was certainly an enjoyable experience. She happily left it to him when it came to leading the way, walking beside him at an even pace. They soon left the dump where they had met behind them, something that she was delighted beyond belief to do.

Soon enough, a beautiful location would appear before them, an expensive and rather lavish area that must have been the resort Isamu had mentioned. It was certainly a step above everywhere else she had visited so far and a smile soon crossed her features as he led her inside and made the arrangements. All she wished was to fully experience the wonders of the place and forget the rather dismal experience that she had been through so far.

Eventually, she would be led out to a lovely spot and as her bodyguard pulled out the chair for her, she would nod her head regally and sit. “Thank you, dear bodyguard.” She would answer with a chuckle, thoroughly enjoying being in his company. The view was exquisite but Sabriel could not help but find that her gaze kept wandering towards Isamu.

Occasionally she could feel the eyes of others upon her but she shrugged if off, uninterested in anyone outside her companion for the day. Her interest was growing by the moment and she truly was appreciative that he had taken time out of his day for her.

Curious about how easily he had managed to find them such a spot, Sabriel would inquire. “Did the owner of this establishment owe you a favour perhaps or are you secretly a millionaire who likes to live life at a more leisurely pace? You have truly picked out a gorgeous view here.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:21 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"A gorgeous view for a gorgeous woman. I told ya I'd treat you like royalty."

Much like her gaze never left him, his hardly found itself gravitating anywhere else than her. He was correct in one expectation since they arrived. She looked all the more gorgeous under the radiant glow of sunlight. After she was properly seated, Isamu pulled her a drink, serving it to her as a seasoned bartender would before finding a comfortable spot in his seat beside her own, turned to such a degree that his eyes remained squarely on her alone.

"I'm but a natural-born hedonist who enjoys living life at a leisurely pace. Money is the quickest avenue to indulge my hedonism, though far from the only one."

He found no particular risk in revealing a few facets of his life. There wasn't anything in particular to hide, and he found holding all his cards to his chest made things boring in the grand scheme of life. Bodyguard didn't entirely encompass what his job description truly was, but it proved suitable enough an explanation here. Posing a question of his own, he offered to massage the woman's legs while she answered.

"Do you come here often or is visitin' this place a passin' fancy of yours?"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:53 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

His honesty was refreshing and Sabriel found herself responding to it with equal candour. “We are not all that different in that regard. I seek pleasure above all else in precisely the same way as you do and it is what drives me. Everything I have gained so far has been solely to allow myself to indulge in more stimulating pursuits and I doubt that is something which will ever change. A life without pleasure is a life wasted.” The words came to her as naturally as breathing, desire was her role and pleasure was one that she could never fulfil for long, an endless hunger that she ravenously chased after.

Taking a sip of the drink that he so graciously provided her with, Sabriel would let her words hang in the air for a moment, taking in the beautiful view again for a few moments. It honestly painted a far different picture of the United States, one that made all of the trekking so far worth it. Perhaps there was more to the country than simply drab towns and sleazy cities. She had mused more than once of simply cutting her visit short and moving on but after seeing this? Well, maybe she would continue for a little longer.

For a moment, she was uncertain as to what he was asking when he motioned to her legs but once the gist of it passed through her mind, she smiled and nodded, offering her lower limbs to him. She would never say no to further pampering and given how effective he was as a bodyguard and gentleman, Sabriel was willing to wager that he knew his way around a woman’s legs, in more ways than one.

A question was posed to her then and she answered with a smile. “My goal is to travel through all of this world’s continents before I head back home. I have already spent some time in both Europe and Asia, both of which I found to be beautiful places. Once I have finished my journey across the States, I will probably head south into South America and explore the rainforests there. The human world is a far more pleasant place than my own realm and I want to see as much of it as possible.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:04 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"Ah, is that so? I'm glad we share a mutual understanding of the endless wonders of pleasure in its purest form, Sabriel. It's a wonderful sentiment and one I'll never stop pursuing as well. Truly, a woman of fine tastes through and through."

Offering genuine praise in response to her candor, Isamu pulled a bottle of massage oil from their table to enhance the experience. Filling his hands with a respectable amount, he allowed his hands to smoothly dance along her legs, each finger pressing gently and precisely against her graceful skin, pressing into the parts of her muscle that would offer the best form of enjoyment.

Wherever she reacted with approval, he would tend to that spot in particular, and though there was a quiet measure of sensuality in his exploration, he kept things professional enough to maintain her good favor. It amused him to know that she enjoyed frequenting the living realm.

For one reason or another, that seemed to be the most Arrancar shared nowadays, wasn't it? Hell, there was a resort full of a few of them, and he was quite familiar with one of its residents. Curiosity compelled him to press his line of questioning even further as he continued to softly massage and press his fingers firmly into her muscles.

"A Queen's tour, eh? I'd love to show ya some of the finest places this realm has to offer durin' a week time is more generous to the two of us, then. There's a lovely resort in Brazil you'd feel quite at home in. What's yer home realm like, Sabriel?"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:31 pm
SABRIEL VENTRESS

A look of relaxation crossed her features as he went about his work, feeling the various knots loosen in her muscles as he did so. It had been a long time since she had last had a massage and her legs were certainly telling her that now. She kept them as still as possible though, doing her utmost to be the perfect model, in order to make it easier for him. Still, it would be impossible for him not to notice her approval simply from her expression and if his hearing was keen enough, he would hear the occasional pleasurable utterance from her. As far as she was concerned, he could massage her whenever he wanted and not just her legs either.

In response to his offer, she would nod with approval. “That sounds like a wonderful plan to me. I would be delighted to visit Brazil with you when time allows. I had plans to visit there during my trip in South America anyway and travelling is always so much more enjoyable when in good company.” Good company was quite the understatement, as she was thoroughly enjoying her time with Isamu.

He then posed a question to her and after a moment of thought, she replied honestly. “To be honest, it is not the nicest place on the eyes. A place of eternal darkness which is covered in nothing but sand and a few dead trees. Compared to this realm, it is a rather depressing and loathsome place but I suppose it is only natural. I have a small area of my own though, a hamlet where myself and a few of my worshippers call home.”

Speaking of home, she would then ask. “What about you? Are you a drifter or do you have a place to call your own somewhere?"

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:44 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"Without question, the feeling is mutual, Sabriel. A few days spent explorin' Brazil by your side would be a divine blessing. I'd waste no expense in ensurin' the experience is suitable to your desires."

The combination of Sabriel's expression and pleasurable utterances was no small amount of encouraging, emboldening him to explore the more intimate section of her legs, devoting his attention to her thighs as he continued to massage her body.

Her answers were equally pleasant, as he imagined the countless venues he could show the woman, presenting her with scenery that would no doubt enhance her experience in the realm of the living. The resort was but one of many, obviously, but since there were arrancar there, he figured that might well invoke some sense of camaraderie in her spirits, if not interest. As his fingers continued to dance around her inner thighs, she revealed the realm she descended from.

According to her, the only benefit it offered was the level of servants and her small home. Everything else painted the realm in a less than savory light, but he wasn't here to dampen her mood. No, his intention was only to enhance it. She had certainly done the same for him, in more ways than one, in fact. Isamu reflected on her question for a moment, posing his answer with a soft grin.

"Bingo. I'm somethin' of a wanderer at heart. A modern-day Ronin. Ya see, my hedonism means I'm always eager to explore the world, enjoy its various pleasures, and indulge in wonderful experiences like this one. A lovely evening, singing the praises of an enchantin' queen, massaging her body while she bathes in the sunlight. I must say, this memory won't leave my memory any time soon."

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:52 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

Pleased that they would be able to meet again in time, Sabriel would spend the next minute or so simply enjoying the feeling of his hands on her legs. It was heavenly and she made no sign of stopping him when he began to move upward, working on her thighs. As far as she was concerned, he could work on her whole body if he wished to although for the time being, the Arrancar did not utter that out loud, fully embracing the regal impression that she was attempting to display. She could feel eyes upon her from time to time but paid little heed. They could stare but that was all, on the outside looking in. The Arrancar was only interested in Isamu and his oh so skilled hands.

“I would like to think that when I was human, I lived a similar life to yours, it sounds like paradise.” She replied with a bewitching smile. Her memories of that period were naturally non existent but considering her current way of life, it seemed a fair assumption. When Sabriel had evolved from Gillian to Arrancar, she had been dressed as she was now, a rather revealing outfit that seemed to scream Egyptian. She naturally mused that was simply where she had originally come from, before her death. “The memories of this day will certainly not be leaving my thoughts for quite some time either and you have most certainly restored my faith in this country. It is not often that I admit my mistakes but I definitely made one in judging this place so soon. I thank you for showing me the error of my ways, I owe you.”

Taking another sip of her drink, her eyes watching him as his hands moved higher still, she would ask. “You certainly have the midas touch when it comes to the art of massage. Where did you learn to do that?”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:34 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"Considerin' the enchanting way you come across as you are now, I don't doubt that one bit. You must have lived like a Queen in your time. Either way, I'm glad we share such a like-minded view on paradise, Sabriel."

Isamu was no small part amused by her words. He wouldn't have considered his past to be anything close to paradise, but his present was exponentially superior in comparison. Therefore, he found little to disagree with. He paid no heed to the expected observers, their watchful eyes little more than an afterthought. His vision remained squarely on Sabriel. Of course, that didn't mean his eyes didn't travel elsewhere. Now and then, he had certainly stolen a long glance at her lovely body, and exploring it so extensively was quite the experience in and of itself.

"There's nothing to apologize for. I won't blame ya for poor experiences. Any element in any country can sour an experience if things go south. I'm honored to know I restored your faith. Charmed, even. As far as owing me... the only thing I request is spendin' time in your company. Yours is a face I could admire for hours, in this country as well as others. The elegant moonlight of Italy? The energetic sunlight of Brazil? There're several locations where I imagine a view that would never lose its luster."

His expression grew a touch more warm, a soft smirk dancing across his features. He had spent all this time complimenting and singing her praises, that he didn't quite expect to receive that praise in return. He supposed half of the experience came from picking up the talent on the fly, and the other was simply his familiarity with the female form.

"Midas touch, eh? My... It was already an honor to be granted permission to massage the work of art currently filling my vision. I didn't expect that level of praise..."

He paused for a moment before offering a genuine answer.

"As a fellow pleasure-seeker, I boldly admit much of it came from experiencing the female form in fine detail. I've always been told that I'm naturally good with my hands, but Midas? In terms of compliments, that's one highlight I won't soon forget."

He prided himself on knowing where and how to touch them without coming across as beastly in his desires. Making a woman feel right at home was always the preferred method of choice in his books. His massage was gradually becoming bolder now, maintaining a pattern of soft and delicate dance, his fingers gliding teasingly along her skin, but he would go no further until permission was granted. That didn't mean he couldn't ask the question, though, no?

"If I may be so bold... What would you say to experiencing a full-body massage, then? I can always make this evening even more of one worth retaining in memory. If you so desire, of course."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum