Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) Empty A Good Day For a Whipping (Open)

Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:24 pm
A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) 2476073-sariya
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Did I or did I not say that if you did not stop bothering me then I would claim your wife?” Sabriel asked cruelly, her tone ominous.

The eyes of the dark haired woman skewered the fool kneeling before her, cowering like the hopeless imbecile he was. Continually he had pestered her that day for attention, making passes at her that were completely ignored by the Arrancar. Yet no matter how many times she shunned him, he kept coming back until the woman was so sick of him that she had turned rather nasty. Now, he was little more than a broken heap before her, his back torn and bloody from the numerous blows that she had delivered upon him with her whip. Tears were flowing down his face, his body and spirit both shattered into pieces.

Standing beside Sabriel, her arms wrapped around the Arrancar’s free one would be the woman in question. A beautiful blonde lady who was completely infatuated with the lavender eyed Arrancar, captivated by the powers that she wielded. No matter what her husband said, she would not respond to him, thoroughly under the spell of the witch. Turning towards her, Sabriel would steal a kiss from the human, sending another stake of torment through the humbled man's heart.

When the two women broke apart, the Arrancar turned back to the male and delivered another powerful lash, causing him to cry out.

“You are unworthy of such a woman.”
She hissed, fully intending to turn him into a bloody stain.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) Empty Re: A Good Day For a Whipping (Open)

Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:58 pm
A Good Day For a Whipping (Open) BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE

Now, Isamu was no stranger to odd situations. Throw enough of a variety of drinks into his system, and nine times out of ten, he might well find himself in damning company. But this? Now this was richly entertaining. Watching a bombshell of an eccentric woman cracking the whip across a man's back while she lorded his wife over him.

It was the type of scene he might typically find in a fictional setting, choice content reserved for those with interesting tastes, but it was undoubtedly real. Exceedlingly humored by the event, he casually kept a distance as he approached the scene, somewhat compelled to help a man in suffering, but moreso interested in whatever that arrancar lady's deal was.

"Public Netorare? Sheesh, I wonder what the poor guy did to earn yer' ire, miss."

END POST | GLOBE-TROTTING GAROTTE
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:33 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“He made the rather foolish decision to keep hitting on me despite the fact I have spent the best part of the day ignoring him.” Sabriel replied, her gaze leaving the injured human before her and switching towards the newcomer. “I like to think that I am rather patient but even I have my limits. This is simply my way of teaching him a lesson, one that I hope is able to penetrate his thick skull before he expires.”

Turning back to the woman on her arm, Sabriel would whisper something into her ear, the result being that the wife would smile and walk away, leaving her husband at the mercy of the Arrancar.

Watching her walk away, Sabriel would revert her gaze once again, her expression turning rather devious for a moment or two. “No harm will come to her. On the contrary, I plan on showing her what she has been missing while being attached to this piece of street rubbish.”

Looking the dark haired man over, she tilted her head curiously. “So, are you going to be this fools knight in shining armour, so to speak, or did you come just to watch?”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:44 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"Nah. I'm no knight in shinin' armor. He made his bed by bein' persistent. He might as well sleep in it."

Isamu was no hero. Unless his pockets were being filled, he held no inclination whatsoever to rescue this man from peril. After all, the last thing certain women enjoyed was misplaced persistence. Those who welcomed attention would reciprocate in due time. Forcing the issue only led to poor results. Bloody proof of his philosophy was lying prostrate on the ground before the woman. Of course, he proposed an interesting idea as a suggestion.

"Honestly? I think the shame of havin' to live with bein' robbed of his wife is far more compelling a lesson. The pain of being whipped senseless and watching another woman steal their wife is far worse. Death would probably be a mercy, ya know? Of course, I'll let you decide that. Wouldn't want that whip flyin' my way... unless we establish a safe word."

Humoring the woman with a smile, he offered a casual shrug. He would not interrupt. No, he'd simply bide his time enjoying the view. Bombshell of a woman that she was, he had his own interest in mind of humoring her with worthwhile company. Of course, he definitely intended to avoid suffering the same fate. Then again, he had various means of defending himself, so little was his worry.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:46 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Hmm. Perhaps you are right.” Sabriel answered after a few moments of thought, pausing her whipping of the man and giving him a brief period of respite.

Given the state of him though, she doubted if he was capable of appreciating much of anything at that point. Oh, he was still breathing, twitching now and then but there was not an awful lot of reaction from him. She was in two minds as to whether to finish him or not although when she dwelled more on the newcomer’s words, Sabriel concurred that letting the fool live would be a far more painful lesson. Looking down upon him, she would eventually say. “Go on then. Recover what strength you have left and leave but if I see you again then I will feed you to my pets. Understood?” A mumble was all he could offer in response, his words barely audible, which would have to do.

Returning her Zanpakuto to her side, she would then approach the newcomer, looking him over without much in the way of restraint. She was rather amused by his mentioning of safe words and a chuckle escaped her lips, her anger seeming to start to fade away, reverting back to her more playful self. “Well, I am sure we can arrange that if you are that into it. We all have our kinks, I certainly do.”

He seemed likeable enough and so after a few moments more, she would introduce herself. “I am Sabriel, by the way, who are you?”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:55 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"Anything would be worthwhile spent within your company, I'm sure."

Isamu hardly minded Sabriel's appraisal. His gaze remained squarely on her, after all, so his comfort was relatively nonexistent. A sidelong glance saw the battered man departing with his life as he miserably fumbled off into the distance. He didn't expect that fool would bother her anytime soon after today. With her seeming receptive to his presence, it stood to reason that he ought to impress her with something that was far less pushy, something far more worthwhile in comparison. Isamu would gently grasp the woman's hand as he postured himself in a respectful bow, kissing her hand as an archaic gentleman would.

"Isamu. Hagane Isamu. It goes without saying, but it's a pleasure to meet ya, Sabriel. What's a lovely lady like you doin' out here in a place like this? Besides gracing me with yer presence, of course."

Though he hardly considered himself some master in the art of seduction, approaching the woman as though she were royalty, as though she were the prize, was far more conducive in his eyes. She did cut quite an enchanting appearance, and the pleasant attraction in his eyes was hardly difficult to discern. After all, he meant every word he said.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:13 pm
SABRIEL VENTRESS

He was certainly more respectful than the fool she had just whipped and there was a charm to him that Sabriel found delightful. To be treated in such a way made for quite the change, especially in America and the Arrancar was rather quickly becoming quite fond of the individual. Now, Sabriel might have had a woman on her arm only moments ago but for a creature of desire such as herself, she thought little of gender when it came to individuals she liked. There were some Arrancar who seemed to live their aspect and others who did not but she believed that she was certainly in the first group.

“A pleasure to meet you too, Isamu, it is nice to finally find someone with manners around here.” Sabriel replied, a smile appearing across her features. “I have been travelling for quite some time now and my wanderings have finally brought me to the States. This country has such a reputation that I simply had to visit although so far, it has left a rather sour taste in my mouth. I have heard great things and so far have been rather disappointed by what I have seen.”

Curious, she would inquire in return. “What about you? What is it that has brought you out and about today?”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:02 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"America definitely isn't the impressive place it use to be. Shame, really. A graceful lady deserves a graceful impression, ya know?"

Isamu was earnestly satisfied by Sabriel's receptiveness to his charms. Aiming to satisfy a woman's ego was always an entertaining endeavor, even more so when the benefit reaped rewards. Her company was equally enchanting, and so he continued to dance to Sabriel's tune as he tilted his head to the side. What brought him to the States? Assassination? Vacation? Both? There was a target he probably had to eliminate days prior, and now he was simply wandering about in search of worthwhile entertainment.

"I was here on some business a few days ago. Something like a mission of sorts. Handled it within the first three days, and now I've just been wandering about looking for something to hold my interest ever since. I must admit, I'm glad I've chanced across an enchanting woman like yourself, Sabriel. If I may be so bold..."

Isamu would warmly offer his hand as he directed his gaze upward. Perhaps there would be something worth her time, but she certainly wouldn't find it here.

"Might I treat you out a day in a more pleasant part of this town? Any choice of location that you desire. Free of charge. I'm sure there's far better entertainment to be found somewhere other than here."

It was a bold offering, but he was never a man who played it safe. For a woman like Sabriel? The possibility of rejection was well worth the gamble. Besides, she oughta be treated like royalty, and he hardly minded playing the role of the humble servant tending to the Queen.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:26 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

Listening with interest, Sabriel could not help but wonder about what exactly his mission had involved although she respected his privacy enough not to push him on it. She mused to herself that perhaps he was a far more dangerous fellow than he appeared to be but that sense did not put her off or anything like that. In fact, if anything, it was exactly the opposite. A little danger and mystery was always fun and the witch was rather quickly becoming quite attached to this fellow. Where would that lead? Well, who knew but for the time being, she was more than happy to spend time in his presence. There had not been many who had captured her interest so far yet he had which was enough.

He offered his hand as a gentleman would and Sabriel gently took it, still somewhat surprised by the charm that he exuded. It was simply so rare to see in such a place and the Arrancar had pretty much given up on finding any sort of politeness among the squalor of the country. It did give her hope though that perhaps there was more to the States than what she had seen so far.

“I will gladly accept that proposal as I am simply dying to finally see some beauty in what has so far been a country filled with such ugliness. Where we go I will leave to you as I am sure you have a much better sense of where the fun is around here than me. I am sure that I will be able to find a way of rewarding you.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:48 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"Rewarding me, eh? That sounds mighty enticing. Here, I was thinkin' me sharin' your fine presence is reward enough."

His admission was genuine, but that relaxed smile certainly indicated a pleasant degree of satisfaction in his expression. After all, a woman of her ilk was akin to honey in his books, an irresistible sweetness well worth the sinful indulgence. There was the dangerous temper he viewed moments ago, and then this air of charm and seduction that left him smitten.

With a firm but gentle grasp of her hand, he gently walked side by side with the woman as they traveled to a location that would prove far more entertaining than what was experienced here. Of course, he wished to notify her of his intentions, so he simply turned his head to gaze at the woman with curiosity.

"How do ya feel about beach resorts? I know this lovely place that serves fine drinks and has a peaceful view of the sun. There'll be plenty that'll ogle and admire you from afar, and you'll have a humble guest to keep you company and keep anyone from annoyin' you. Plus, I get to wine and dine a lovely woman, observe her beauty as she basks in the sunlight, and enjoy the rest of my day a happy man."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum