Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] Empty Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ]

Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:58 am
Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

The 8th division barracks. Music filled the halls…not really. No one was out and about really from the outside nor were really active by the sounds as Tento approached the barracks. Perhaps many were out and about helping other divisions with tasks.

With how things were, all of the divisions were greatly busy in Tento's opinion. Stretched thin and stretched out in simple terms. What could be done to lesser it? Mingling! And so that was why Tento was here. Perhaps he could check up on Beetle and see how she was doing? Or rather meet another person to befriend. Who knows? Hoping a good day all the same as he entered the division.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] Tentos10
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] Empty Re: Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ]

Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:40 am
Rei would be doing her normal warm up stretches in the corner of the 8th barracks. She tried to stay out of everyone's way when she would be doing her exercising. As she would stretch out her back she would notice someone who walks into the 8th as she would give a friendly wave. She greats mostly everyone who walks in, but the man would notice tjst she has an eye patch covering one of her eyes.

After the wave she would go back to her stretches, and she would take her sword off her hip leaning it against the wall before preparing to do some body weight workouts.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:53 pm

Within the barracks it was amazing how he had not seen a single person yet. In all truth perhaps even a bit concerning, it felt like a ghost town…ah, ghost barrack. It was quiet, and even though Tento was not focusing on sensing any, he could not really pick up any spiritual energy that was within the 8th division.

At first at least.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a shift of movement. With a turn he saw someone waving over, appearing like a greeting gesture. With a good look she looked like a regular fellow Shinigami. Cute even and a bit mysterious with the eyepatch. Tento never saw a shinigami, let alone a regular person, with one before after all. It seems he caught her in the middle of a warm up. A friendly smile and nod came in a friendly response and words before he would let the woman do her thing. “Hello!”. At which point it seemed more people were flowing into the division for Tento to wave towards

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:19 pm
She would make her way over as he did look a bit different. She could tell that he was probably a bit stronger than she was at the moment. She would offer a hand out for a handshake as she would speak.

"Hiya, was wondering if you would be interested in a little training? I'm trying to work on some physical stuff, but I feel like I'm just hitting a brick wall."

Rei would speak honestly as she was genuinely struggling with improving her physicality. He could tell she was fairly fit, and she was strong but it seemed like she may need a bit of a push to help her with breaking past that wall.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:38 am

After giving his bit of a hello Tento thought he would move on. As much as he liked talking to a cute chick, he would prefer to not bother anyone when they were obviously in the middle of training. And so he had planned to turn and go to another part of the division. That halted though as he noticed her stop her stretching and stop dead in her tracks in her body weight workouts. Walking over causing a soft hmm to come from Tentos voice before Rei stuck out her hand. With a soft smile coming to his face, Tento stuck out his right hand and took Rei's hand in his, giving a firm handshake as he gave a nod of his head.

Yo, sure! I'm always up for some training. What you practicing today exactly?”, Tento would ask before letting go. The wall was a very common thing to hit, a loathsome wonderful thing that Tento had met many many times. In time each was broken, some in a…healthy way such as good old endurance and grit. Other times in a bit…of an obsessive over-commitment. Hopefully he could help this lady put though, it would be a good step with the division after all and would help getting to know people.

It was a wonder about what physicality she thought she needed to improve though. Her muscles looked well toned and relaxed. Fit and strong.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:10 am
"Well I'm struggling with getting stronger than I am. I know that I need to get stronger spiritually, but I've always been more gifted physically. I'm just struggling to get past my current strength and speed. I've been working on it everyday before I do meditation, but it feels as if I'm progressing at a snails pace."

Rei would speak honestly with the man as she would hope that he could provide her with guidance for moving past the point she is. Or at the very least maybe having someone with her will push her past the wall. It was always better to work out with someone after all, or atleast she thought it was more fun. It was nice having someone to talk to during training.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:45 pm

Hmmm, yeah that sounds like a very familiar issue”, Tento began after hearing Rei's words. Hand underneath the low beard on his chin before moving into a soft clap. “Alright”, he said with a nod.

He then began to speak in a very calm slow voice, switching to substitute Shio Academy teacher Tento in an instant. “When training gets hard, mix it up. Break up the routine; different things or add new things. Given that you are always do mediation after working out, let's do some yoga and meditation before a physical workout”, Tento said in an offer of a recommendation. Responding in kind to this stranger's honesty.

"Sounds good?".

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:11 am
Rei hadn't done yoga in a very long time as she would nod. She really hever thought of doing it, but she was absolutely used to stretching. She knew that you could get hurt if you would start doing any physical activity before you did your stretches.

"Uh sounds good to me, but it's been a very long time since I've done yoga. Truthfully I never even thought about doing it as a warm up. I usually just do basic stretches."

She would speak honestly with him. As if he had any wisdom to share with her she would absolutely take it. What would be the point in not doing so? She had no reason to possess an ego so she would take any suggestions or criticisms in stride.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:50 pm

Meditation was always a nice thing Tento liked to add in his workout routines. As relaxing he found it when he was alive, but now that he was a shinigami he found that it took on a different aspect in a way. Sure it was still soothing in a way, but it felt…like a connection was being made. When Tento chose to meditate he could feel Shiōmaru…and unfortunately another being.

“If you have been stretching you have been doing half of the work of yoga”, Tento said with a nod raising a finger into the air as if starting a lecture. Before thinking better than that and putting his finger down. "Just add focus on your breathing a little and let your body find a level of inner peace”. Tento would finish speaking and waited for Rei's thoughts. After so he would walk back to the training area that she was initially in. Unstrapping Shiōmaru from his hip, Tento would take his tall frame and sit down. Stretching his legs out before being down to touch his toes. Taking a deep breath, holding before letting out a breath. He would then sit up straight and do it once again.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:06 am
Rei would think quietly to herself for a moment as she would try to figure out inner peace? She felt a bit to antsy most of the time to do this, but she should be able to do it. Even if only temporarily as she would sit down on the ground as she would take a deep breath, and would stretch out grabbing the foot of her outstretched leg.

She could feel the muscles in her back being stretched as she would sigh contently. She did always think thst stretching always felt really good, but she would stop that thought. She needed to clear her mind so she could just think about her surrounding. She would focus on her surroundings as she would hear idle charter of other shinigami walking past the pair. For just a few seconds she would dink her goal before leaning back and looking up at the ceiling.

"I think i understand what you mean."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum