Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana]

Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:44 am
Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana] - Page 3 HanaAppHeader_ovbMAbb3QfBV1NELLLy5dd
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana dodged. She didn't want her hair messed up anymore than it already was. She had the right to not be touched by another person, right? So, she got out of the way of Amaranta's hand and stood with determination in her eyes. Amaranta came down to Hana’s gaze and still the princess stood strong, as if not shaking in her own boots. She had to show some ounce of bravery or Amaranta would never respect her. Though, Hana was not certain why she cared about this woman's view of her. Amaranta was an Arrancar, so her opinion shouldn't matter...

“Yes, I do. I mean it. I will find out."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana]

Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:47 am
Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana] - Page 3 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

An excited grin tore across her expression as she lifted the woman, flaring sapphires maintaining her gaze as she held Hana aloft. The determination was commendable enough to earn the bronze woman's approval - her answer, even more so. It was a firm departure from the uncertainty, and for a potential rival, that was the best she could ask for.

"Good. You look far better with determination in your eyes. Comandeer your life for a change, will ya? Who knows, maybe one day, as my rival, you might be able to defeat me."

Amaranta would set the woman down, casting her gaze toward the sun. Evolution was, first and foremost, a trait she wanted to see in full bloom. From beginning to end, the progression of others always enthralling, always arresting. There were several possibilities Hana could reach, and the unpredictability of it all only bolstered her excitement. Perhaps, she would fail. Perhaps, she would succeed. Either way, she knew where she desired to go. The rest was up to her.

"Well, I'm sure you have a mission to carry out. Like I said before, I don't aim to fight you. Who knows? Maybe we can come to blows in the future. Don't fall behind, got it? Otherwise, the third time'll be a charm," she humored, waving the woman off as she slowly stepped into the distance, a fissure in space forming in the air before her.

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:10 am
Not Like the Last [Amaranta/Hana] - Page 3 HanaAppHeader_ovbMAbb3QfBV1NELLLy5dd
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana curled her legs up as her feet left the ground. She was wearing a skirt after all! There was a new ‘joy’ Hana was getting from Amaranta, and for some reason it inspired determination in her. She smiled, but kept quiet as the woman talked. She felt awkward about being held up in the air. She hadn’t been picked up since she was a child, when her father actually had time to pay attention.

Once she was returned to the floor, Hana cupped her hands in front of her and let her smile grow. “I never thought I would have a rival. If I continue my training, maybe one day I will catch up and defeat you. I hope I give you the challenge you are looking for then.” Hana had no idea where her ceiling would be, but she currently had no plans on stopping. She would continue to grow in power.

“Until then, I must be on my way. I am grateful for the talk. Next time we meet, maybe a spar between rivals will be entertainment enough.” Hana said and then waved as she turned from Amaranta and continued on her way.

'You know if you disappoint that woman a second time, she will likely hurt you.'

'Is that anything new?'
A phantom pain snapped over the back of Hana's skin as she walked away. It was merely an old memory, a nightmare from long ago... 'It has happened before; I will not be surprised if it happens again.'

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum