Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) Empty A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina)

Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:25 am
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) 1262094-Anime-Akame-ga-Kill-Esdeath-Akame-Ga-Kill-1080P
ARMINA WILLSAAM

After having to spend a few days being able to do nothing but sit around and heal, it was a fantastic feeling to finally be able to get back into the swing of things. Armina was fighting fit once more, much to the chagrin of those who were unfortunate enough to have to share the training grounds with her. She’d been more determined than ever to increase her power and more than a few members of the 4th Squad had taken a hiding from her that morning. Generally, she’d have trained alone but after her beating at the hands of the Captain, Armina had decided to at least try and work alongside some of the grunts, in what turned out to be a hopeless endeavour. Restraint wasn’t something she knew much about and the results had been clear to see.

Still, it’d at least given her muscles a good workout and once she’d finished, Armina had found herself leaving the 4th squad barracks to wander for a time. There was little else to do due to the fact that no one could leave the Soul Society at that point and while she was tempted to travel to the Rukongai and slash a few of the dickheads that lurked there, she eventually settled for just exploring the Soul Society, a bottle of strong spirits in her hand. Did the booze make her any more sociable? Maybe but for the moment, she was at least not pissed off enough to start a rampage.

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) Empty Re: A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina)

Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:35 pm
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) HEADER_67533998_p0
Her own recovery had taken some time. After her ...failure in attempting to push toward Bankai, she'd been focusing all the more on her training. A sense of indignity about her that usually wasn't present when handling her blade, panting as she stood in the midst of a courtyard, chunks of sliced and melted Dummy littering the ground. It was hard for most to tell, but she was in fact in Shikai. In fact, she HAD been in Shikai all day. Her Zanpaku'to had decided to be a punk about Bankai. So she would just double down on what she could do.

Still, it was work. It wasn't simply as if she could brute force her way through it all. And working with her zanpaku'to had come with it's share of hazards. The effect it had on her body was exhausting for extended periods, especially trying to keep it in check. A thin sheen of sweat covered her when the unannounced visitor made their way to the training area, the blonde not even noticing the new arrival as she took a moment to rest after the latest bout of practice. The smell of alcohol strong in the air around her, perhaps raising a few brows for those not familiar with her abilities.

"Fuck, alright, take ten buddy." She gave the training dummy a little pat on the head, slumping to the sand and rubbing the side of her head as she caught her breath. Still unaware that she now had an audience.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:47 am
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) 1262094-Anime-Akame-ga-Kill-Esdeath-Akame-Ga-Kill-1080P
ARMINA WILLSAAM

Armina wasn’t going to lie to herself, it was hot as hell watching the blonde woman go about her training and the blue eyes of the 4th Seat were soon enough wandering from her blade work and focusing more on her form. She was similarly built to the ice warrior herself, which in itself was fairly rare and a ghost of a smile crossed her face briefly, before it swiftly disappeared. She had a reputation, after all, a grumpy bitch who just scowled at everyone and bit their heads off at the first sign of trouble. That being said, she couldn’t shake off the appeal of watching the stranger work.

There was something else too, a scent that caused Armina to raise an eyebrow. It smelled like booze but for sure wasn’t the same type that the 4th Division member was drinking. Taking a sniff of the air, she attempted to recognise it but drew a blank. It was new to her and that aroused her curiosity a touch, just what was the source of it? One fact was certain. It was coming from the blonde woman who’d chosen that moment to take a break.

Deciding to approach at that point, Armina would ask. “Are you practising a drunken master style or something? Drank a lot in my time but never came across anything as potent as what you must’ve been drinking.”

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:34 pm

The sound of someone else in the training yard caused Lerna to perk her brows and take a glance over her shoulder at the woman that had spoken up. Flashing a smirk on her features and chuckling as she turned to face the woman and gave a slight roll of her shoulders before holding her hand out and spreading her fingers. A soft gush of fluids spilling from her palm, dripping into the ground.

"Fermented Venom, its my zanpaku'to." She explained, that drip promptly halting as the fluid stopped in midair and promptly beganflowing upward to collect in her palm, forming a plump bubble of alcohol which then changed colors, turning a richer amber color as she coiled the fluid through the air only to slam into the chest of the Dummy. Punching a hole clean through it's middle as the fluid frothed, the wood being chewed through by the poisoned alcohol.
Turning her attention back toward the woman, she flashed a smile and canted her head to the side.
"Sorry about the smell. Kinda unavoidable when I'm training with it." She clarified, now turning her attention fully toward the other woman as she took a moment to look them over.

"Don't recognize ya. You from another division?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:51 pm
ARMINA WILLSAAM

Raising her eyebrows as she watched the demonstration, Armina had to admit that she was surprised by the uniqueness of the woman’s sword. An alcohol type was certainly not one that she’d ever encountered before although when thinking about it, perhaps it wouldn’t be a bad one. Then again, one look at seeing just how quickly it ate through the wood gave her pause for thought. Perhaps she’d just stick to drinking her usual drink of choice instead. As she mused, she felt a slight hint of laughter in the back of her head, the usual sign that her own Zanpakuto was in an amused mood. Armina would have to visit her inner world later to see about that.

“Death by alcohol? Quite a way to go.” Armina answered with a touch of dry humour.

Glancing again at the damage caused by the blonde haired woman’s training, Armina couldn’t help but be reminded of her encounter with her Captain. She used a fluidic type of attack as well although acid was the type rather than alcohol. Even fully healed, she could still almost feel it against her skin. Still, it’d taught her a lot and the blue haired warrior would be prepared for the next time.

“I’m in the Fourth Division, Armina Willsaam, 4th Seat.” She replied to the woman’s question, having no issue with introducing herself first. “I was getting a little tired of babysitting a group of kata practising group squad members and felt like a change of scenery. Glad I did.”

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

Last edited by Ashaiya on Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:48 pm
Lerna smirked slightly at that, her jaw tightening at the comment. "More people die because of it than you'd imagine." She stated simply enough, gently tilting her head until the joints in her neck popped softly, "And I'm the Fourth Seat of Seventh Division, Lerna. Still, seated officer huh? Color me surprised. Wouldn't have guessed you were Fourth. You struck me as more of a Fifth kinda gal." She noted with a calm smile, closing an eye as she squinted slightly at the woman infront of her.

"Oh? And why's that? Looking to take a break?" She ventured, popping a squat and resting her elbows on her thighs as she relaxed her ankles, getting in a good stretch as she eyed the Fourth Seat. Huh, well not like she blended into the crowd even back in the day. She supposed if this girl really was from fourth division, they'd no doubt key in on a seated officer of her position. Was she about to be challenged Kurata style?
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:28 pm
ARMINA WILLSAAM

There was a raising of Armina’s brow as the blonde woman poked fun at her, her smile fading just a touch. Lerna certainly had a big mouth and the blue haired woman would be lying if there wasn’t a part of her that would take great pleasure in closing it. For the moment, at least, she pushed the thought aside but if the muscular woman kept going with that train of thought then it would no doubt return. “I could say the same about you. If you’re exhausted after a little training with a practice dummy then I’d question where you’re actually same Seat as me.”

Armina watched as Lerna stretched, her gaze briefly leaving the blonde woman’s face to focus on her well toned form. Damn, she had a hell of a body, that was for sure. The Fourth Division member just wondered if her fellow Shinigami could use it and not just in a fight either. With her own workout done and alcohol starting to flow, there were other urges beginning to form inside the body of the six footer. “I’m not sure what I’m going to do just yet. Watching your workout was the opposite of relaxing. Just got the juices going again.”

“Why don’t you just tell her you want her on the floor right now and be done with it?”
Her Zankpakuto uttered into Armina’s mind.

“For fuck sake…”
Armina snapped mentally in return.

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:46 pm
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) HEADER_GAzmrB3bgAAV2CR

SNRK!

A soft snort escaped her and her smile widened a bit as Armina let her claws out just a little. "True! I'm pretty weak so far as Fourth Seats go matter of fact. Still in the academy as a substitute shinigami as it were. Was unseated until not that long ago. So gotta say, If I had to guess. I'm probably the absolute weakest of all the fourth seats." She stated with a calm, casual smile on her face.

"But hey. If you wanted to find out we could always have a round." She offered, flashing a toothy smile towards the woman. Not like she had any pride to lose~ She was barely even an officer until recently. Not like she had any clout to protect. But hey. If the Fourth Seat of the COMBAT division wanted to find out how they matched up. She was hardly gonna say no. Besides, what was Armina gonna do now?

Back out of a fight with the self proclaimed weakest of the fourth seats?

Huh. That last comment, as it were, did raise her brows a bit. Reminded her a little of that one woman she fought ages ago in a bar. She sure hoped they wouldn't wind up similar, that shit had hurt.
"I get that a lot." She stated simply.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:03 am
ARMINA WILLSAAM

Never trust the humble ones. A lesson that Armina had learned many years ago. Naturally, she believed that she stood at the pinnacle when it came to 4th Seats but she wasn’t ignorant enough to believe that Lerna wasn’t capable of dealing a fair amount of damage to her if pushed. Still, the blue haired woman believed that she could take her and the thought of a stimulating fight was never one that was far from her thoughts. After seeing the woman’s Zanpakuto at work, Armina mused about how it would match up with her ice.

She was about to respond when the blonde woman took the initiative and challenged her. Bold. Armina appreciated boldness and the smile that had faded momentarily returned in force. There was only one answer to that and after taking another sip of her drink, she would toss the flask aside and rotate her shoulders a little to get herself loosened up. Given that she’d already worked out, it didn’t take long to get back into combat mode, as it were.

“I wouldn’t be much of a 4th Division member if I said no, would I?” She replied, moving in closer to that she was only a foot or so away from Lerna. Shit, she was tall, one of the few female Shinigami that she’d met who were about even with Armina herself in that regard. “No holding back though, you hear me? Hit me with all you have, I can take it.”

“A shame that you’re not as humble as her, huh?”

“Like you’re any different.”

“Touche. Let’s do this then.”

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:05 am
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) HEADER_GAzmrB3bgAAV2CR

A brow raised at Armina's reply.

"I mean. I'm pretty sure you would be. Can't say I ever got that whole, pride shit. Shinigami really like to hinge things on pride in something that's not even themselves. Can't say I ever really got it though. Probably why I never wound up in fourth. Sounds like a pain in the ass to have to deal with every shmoe that waltzed up for a fight." she hummed, crouching down as Armina got into position. Resting her hand on the sandy floor beneath them, there was a tight, crackling hiss as the sand was broken down and pulled into her skin. The sound of glass heralding the slow creep of a hard shell slithering up the length of her arms, a compacted armor made from the absorbed sand, armor which compacted itself along her hands and forearms.

All the while, coils of that fragrant venom coursed around her, slithering similarly around her through the air like translucent serpents, forming a veil around her. She'd had her Shikai going all day, and she had been fresh off practicing. But if nothing else, this was the kinda match she needed.

Was it perhaps.... Petty? That ever since Sōteiken had fucked her up that she'd been working her shikai to the bone? She certainly didn't think so. All the same, Lerna's spiritual pressure would well up, weighing down on her opponent.

"That said, I'm gonna reccommend that you pull your Shikai out." She pointed out before turning and gesturing toward one of the spectators nearby. Promptly, they nodded and a few of them circled the area around the two Fourth Seats. Promptly beginning to erect a Barrier around them.

There had been a LOT of incidents lately with a LARGE number of spars escalating. And so nowadays, there was almost always a few members of Squad Eight or Two around the training areas for these kinds of bouts.

With that out of the way, Lerna turned her attention back to her opponent with a lopsided smirk.
"Ladies first."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum