Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg)

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:25 pm

Shadows of Two Worlds

Part of her had honestly expected the other person to know, at the very least, what a Zanpakuto was, and yet she wasn't that surprised when it was made evident they didn't know. However Fuurinji waved her hand dismissively "Ah... Nevermind, just something that I've seen others use that's all." So this person both had no affiliation, as well as no idea what a Zanpakuto was... It wasn't everyday that someone such as this came along, though perhaps it was for the best, knowledge of these things had a tendency to bring with it bad tidings.

"Well if you see any pure black creatures with a white mask, be careful. Most of them are more dangerous than they seem, and it wouldn't do well to go and end up dying to one." Truth be told at this point she just assumed this person might not know what a hollow was by name, so describing them was probably for the best.

Items:
Techniques in use:

Last edited by Kanji Man on Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg)

Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:20 am
 Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) - Page 2 XenEXvy
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"A Hollow?" Ryo asked, knowing exactly what those things are.

"Sorry, but I've already dealt with a bunch of them already. They're the reason why I'm even out here."

Though, she meant that in a literal sense than anything else. If it wasn't for a particular Hollow, she never would have developed powers. It's a blessing and a curse, but since she has these abilities, she oughta put them to good use. With them, she's a beacon for other spiritual beings, so she pretty much has no choice but to make sure she's capable of defending herself.

"I'm just not completely clued in to everything around me just yet. I have a lot to learn."

END POST | Red

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:03 pm

Shadows of Two Worlds

It would seem, at least, that they had some understanding, which was soon confirmed by Ryo herself. Giving her a slight bow as well as tilting her head slightly before bowing it "I see." At least this person wasn't a total newcomer then if they'd already dealt with hollows already. However the part that Fuu held onto was that last bit, of her reasoning for being here.

"Hang on... Did you say they're the reason you came here? Now I understand you aren't clued into everything, but you are aware that Hollows are attracted to either lots of Reiatsu, intense negative emotions, or a singular source of immense Reiatsu, yes? No offense intended, but even I couldn't pull a hollow towards me with my strength."

Truthfully she wasn't meaning to sound all high and mighty, but the truth was she couldn't understand why this person was so far away from town if their mission was to hunt Hollows....

Items:
Techniques in use:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:15 am
 Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) - Page 2 XenEXvy
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Hmm? I'm just picking fights with them as I find them. I'm not particularly hunting them. Stragglers who are trying to stay away from hot spots usually pick quiet areas to roost."

She tilted her head a bit, looking Fuu up and down. Now she has a question for the woman. Well, she has a lot of questions actually, but one thing at a time.

"Why is a blind woman out here, all alone, wandering? Won't it get easy to get lost?"

She'll question that first.

END POST | Red

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum