Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] - Page 2 Empty Re: Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe]

Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:54 am
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] - Page 2 DDXzSEx
MACHIHARA MOE | The Bubblegum Oni

Crushing rocks, huh? She could do that too, so that was hardly anything special, but then Lerna took it a step further and turned that fine powder into a makeshift piece of armour. At that, Moe could do little but gawk like a child watching a teacher do a demonstration. Though she would have denied it if anyone asked, she was at least a little jealous of being able to just effortlessly do something so cool.

"A mod soul? I think I remember that coming up in class once. Uh. So you're not really like this then?" Her hands gestured to Lerna's frame, with all her curves and claws. "You're something else. I didn't even know a 'mod soul' could get a Zanpakuto, let alone imprint on one, but I suppose you're the expert."

Rubbing the back of her head, pink hair bouncing around as it was carelessly displaced, Moe mused as the woman crouched before her. Was she even a woman? Even a she? This was pretty different from anything else she had expected to run into today. But variety was the spice of life. She had read that somewhere once and it kinda sounded right. Sticking out her tongue, she pushed down all those confusing thoughts and decided to focus on what she could very much understand.

"Not that any of that really matters. You're here aintcha. So, unless you're 'bout to sweep out my legs, wanna get out there and go a few rounds?"

Sweet as Sugar | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:51 am
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] - Page 2 HEADER_Ft47vg8aEAAknlF

Lerna smiled at that and gave a little nod. "Paid attention in class eh? That's right. I'm a pill. Somewhere in this gigai is the real me. Just a little spherical tablet." She explained with a pleased little hum. It was nice getting to explain this kinda stuff. "And thank ya, I certainly like to think that I'm special." She chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck before glancing off to the side, drumming her fingers for a while before canting her head to the side.

"As for the Zanpaku'to stuff. Turns out yea. Not that I ever expected to be the first one to do it. Well. Sortof. from what I understand the ex Captain of the Third may have also been a Mod Soul or something? I don't remember fully." A slight souring of her expression as she thought back to that unsavory woman.

But thankfully a change of subject was readily available and she perked up at the mention of a spar.

"Oh? Sounds good to me! I'd certainly be happy to tussle around a bit." She chimed with a flash of a grin across her features.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:43 pm

There was an unmistakable bounce in Moe’s step as Lerna accepted her offer, like everything else she had just said had faded away into a distant memory. Which was mostly true, Moe certainly worked hard to retain only the important stuff and if anything else stuck then so be it. Still, as she rocked forwards and began to clear a path through the rabble to some place fit for training rather than watching, there were a few things she wanted to clear up.

“So, if you’re only a pill, do ya like still feel things? Like, if I stabbed ya in the leg would it even affect ya?”

Maybe it was insensitive of her to ask, but Moe had made it pretty clear that she asked first and considered consequences later already.

“Cos I don’t mind really getting into it, but I don’t wanna break things I shouldn’t. Not exactly known for being delicate.”

She chuckled at that, the thought of her fluttering around in a dress like some dainty maid was enough to tickle her amusement. But she did actually want to know the answers to her questions too. Lerna would be a pretty tough opponent anyway, but if she was like some cyborg ninja then it was going to take things to the next level.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:55 pm

Lerna snorted softly at the question. Which was.... a little amusing. And certainly some of her allies in Seventh had asked similar questions. "Yes I still feel things, unless I intentionally shut off my sensation to a portion of my Gigai. So yea. I feel pain. Pressure. I enjoy food, I can taste, smell. even had boyfriends and girlfriends in the past. Functional as any other gigai." She stated, following Moe as they made their way out to one of the practice areas.

Now THAT was more along the lines of a question she expected. A calm smile flashing as she rolled her shoulders and let her hand rest on her zanpaku'to.

"No I'm not delicate. Sure I have a gigai, but I could just as easily be put inside a robot or a statue and I'd be able to manipulate it with a bit of adjustment to the frame. But if you're worried about hurting me. Well. I'm just kinda sturdy in general. But even if you managed to cut me in half, so long as my pill wasn't damaged, I'll be fine. Soon as I can be popped into one of my spares, I'd be back to a hundred percent. Well...like..injury wise. I'd still have to regain energy and stamina, but you get my meaning." She noted with a dismissive wave of her hand. Certainly she'd grown a bit in popularity as a training partner when it got out that she could be fought at almost full force without issue. Though it was pretty rare for anyone to actually be strong enough for that to actually matter.

But hey, if Moe thought she could get a proper lick in, all the more power to her.

"How about you huh? How are you at taking a punch?"

Last edited by ForgottenMercy on Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:24 pm

Boyfriends and girlfriends? Well, Moe had plenty of those too, because Lerna meant that she had friends and nothing else at all.

"Oh, that's kinda handy then, being able to just hop around and be whatever ya want. And ya can turn it off too, kinda like the best of both worlds. Glad ya had lots of friends though, being a loner is something that only bad guys do."

She was a little more alarmed by the answer to her second line of inquiry, as she hadn't really taken the thoughts that far in her head. Was that something that had happened to Lerna before? Moe really couldn't imagine what being bisected felt like, and frankly, she hoped never to find out. Not that she thought she would, the Machihara boss wasn't ever going to be taken down like that. She was far too tough and strong.

"Well, I wasn't planning on chopping ya that hard anyway. We're here to practice not just tear each other into shreds. Best save that kinda stuff for the real enemy, ya know." Moe chuckled again, her hand soon reaching up to grab the cumbersome sword that was slung across her back, and even then she had to strain a little to reach the hilt atop it. "But I'm tough enough that you won't need to pull your punches either, so let's go."

She didn't wait much longer after that before bounding forward, a pleasant burst of speed kicking in as she sprang forward to deliver the opening punch. Nothing fancy, and certainly trying to test the waters, but with enough weight behind it that it would propel the pink warrior forwards like a missile.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:46 pm

Lerna chuckled softly at that and waved her hand. "It depends." She didn't elaborate. The finer details and drawbacks probably wouldn't interest Moe. Nor the fact that in some regards...she was literal hardware, and well. There were some shinigami who saw her more as property than an individual. Product of the Gotei. And she'd seen what that sometimes led to. Her hands tightened into fists for a brief moment as she remembered Meninas.

But, the shift in subject brought her back to reality, and she chuckled softly when Moe gave that sheepish reply. "I certainly hope not. I'm surprisingly delicate." She insisted, eyes tracking the peeling of that weapon from the girl's back. Awful big.

She smiled softly and peeled her zanpaku'to from her waist, holding it off to the side as she sized Moe up.

Oh!

Her brows raised slightly as they suddenly closed the distance, dipping to the side to sidestep the strike itself. Hm, slower than her, but that wasn't irregular. There was quite some force in that swing though, and she flicked her sword upward, a little slash aimed toward the woman's side, matching Moe's own speed she'd used to give a bit of a reflex test to the woman. "Earger huh? I like that."
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:55 am

Moe certainly hadn't expected to end it all with a single blow, would have been mighty disappointing for both of them if that was the case, so bracing for the counterattack was already in the forefront of her mind as Lerna darted to one side. Blondie was quick on her feet, not that she had expected otherwise, and Moe dug her feet into the ground to swivel and respond.

"Got that passion in my soul!"

With a chipper little grin, her body twisted away from the incoming strike and allowed her own blade - still pressed against her back - to deflect it. The resounding clash of swords was like music to Moe's ears, her smile seeming to stretch as she hauled the weapon off her back and into an overhead strike. One might have expected it to move slowly, given it was bigger than Moe herself in size, but it seemed like the weight of the sword simply did not affect her. Nor was it lacking in power, as it cleaved through the air with a clear intention to be a dangerous threat.

Whether it connected or not, though, Moe was committed to that momentum. She kicked off the ground and flung herself into the air, dragging Shinsho with her as she continued the swing and pulled it around her in a second now-circular overhead swing. There were a few moments when she could track Lerna's movements as she started up, but after that, it was just the wild spin and the little maniac who was barely behind the wheel.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:27 pm
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] - Page 2 B49zcoa26qy

Lerna's brows perked up and that smile of hers widened as the rabblerouser promptly deflected her strike. Good reflexes at least~ Her eyes traching the blade as it shifted into a brutal overhead strike, watching that blade slicing down before those hardened claws crackled, becoming more dense as she pumped spiritual energy into them and promptly srung, knocking the blade's path to the side with the back of her knuckles, the edge sparking off her wrist as instead of her frame, the blade sunk into the ground. Slashing up to try and nick the girl's cheek as they would be forced to rip that blade from the ground to transition into that second overhead swing. Only this time, it was met with Lerna's own blade, thrusting up and slamming into that crashing blade as her frame tensed. The ground sinking fractionally from the force as the mod soul gave an appreciative whistle.

"Vicious~ I bet brutality like that even surprises the hollows." She hummed, advancing toward Moe as she slowly applied more and more of her strength, attempting to start bulling Moe across the training yard. The hazard of that blade pushing through and slashing her would mean Moe would have to either endure the crushing pressure or try to dart back as Lerna bore down on her. All the while, that glass slowly turned black, compacting into dark dense scales along her arm, spreading up along her chest and the side of her face.

"Feisty AND strong. You must be pretty popular hm?"
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:49 pm

Ripping her weapon free from the ground was hardly difficult for Moe, even in the middle of her rolling action. She was a master of the butterfly style, after all, so being able to handle herself whilst she was being tossed around and span upside down was like child's play. Still, she was only just able to pull her face clear of Lerna's swipe and earned herself a nick on the cheek for her troubles.

"Doesn't matter if they're surprised or not, I'll squash 'em anyway~"

Lerna might have only shown a flash of her true speed, enough to keep Moe on her toes, but strength was a department where they were both still ramping up. If her opponent had thought it would be easy to charge her down then Moe would be glad to disappoint them, digging in her heels, bearing those blows head-on, and returning in kind to keep any advance in check. There wasn't a chance she was going to show her back and retreat. Not today, not ever.

"You bet. Round these parts, might makes right and I'm gonna be the mightiest!"

Those scales were spreading, Lerna's form perhaps hardening or undergoing some other form of mod-soul transformation that was both cool and intimidating. Moe didn't have any tricks like that, even her Shikai wasn't particularly visually impressive as far as those went, but maybe it meant that Lerna was going to take her seriously. About time. She couldn't get complacent though, much better to keep changing things up and ride the waves.

As another blow came in, seeking to slash her up just as before, Moe threw herself under the swing. There wasn't much in the way of strategy, but defending herself wasn't going to win any points. Dodging low, she attempted to barrel straight into Lerna and toss her onto her back with the pink warrior atop her. Sure, that swing could still come down and give her a good slice on the way, but Moe had the reckoning that she could take it and still knock the woman on her ass. The loss of her weapon was a frustrating sacrifice, but to dive like this was way too risky to keep waving it around lest she impale someone on accident.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] - Page 2 G4z9cxavoo7

Oh? This little gal was strong! She couldn't help the grin flashing across her lips as that brutal bulling of hers was met in kind! Every aggressive bash of her weapon into Moe's was met firmly and she had to admire the way that Moe was enduring it, as every strike sent a ringing pang through their weapons that would jar the joints and rattle one's bones. And when she swung, she noted Moe's dart under her arm and she fought the urge to snag the girl mid-duck, instead eyeing the pinkette as they lunged in and slammed into Lerna's frame, Moe's shoulders and arms no doubt stinging as they slammed into hard scales beneath her uniform.

But she had to admit, the gal hit hard~

Hard enough that instead of simply tanking the hit entirely, she teetered, gritted her teeth, before crashing onto her back with Moe ontop of her, a grin flashing across her lips as she perked up. "Hoohoho! Ya got some balls ditchin your weapon!" She grinned as she promptly let her own weapon drop and LOCKED her arms around Moe's torso. Promptly compacting the smaller woman against her own frame, promptly locking them into a bear hug as the scales spread down the length of her spine and along both arms, turning the tips of her fingers into curved black scaly claws as she attempted to constrict the woman. Nothing but the sheer instincts of a beast used to constricting her prey.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum