Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) Left_bar_bleue0/0Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) Empty Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel)

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:02 am
Today was one of those days when you wanted to stay under your blanket. It was cold and rainy, the soothing sound of rain and the cold outside made that bed feel even softer. This weather also pushed people to go inside, it was around evening, the sun was setting, roughly six in the evening, and a few people had made their way into Yatagurasu, a local bar in Tokyo. It was small in a not-so-great part of town, a real hole in the wall. Mainly regulars and people who lived down the street came. It wasn't exactly booming, but it kept the owner afloat. Speaking of the owner, the purple-haired man was behind the counter, mixing some drinks and working the tap. In total, there were only a handful of customers at the bar. A few were in the corner booth smoking and sipping at their drinks. A few at the bar, and an elder couple sitting next to the window, nibbling on some bar food. A few shady individuals were present further back in the bar, maybe drug dealers? Maybe worse. Regardless, Doku had a policy of don't ask, don't tell. He didn't want that kind of thing to be waved around, but he would take all the business he could get.

The bar had a shady look and poor lighting, and a few lightbulbs were blown or flicking. On the front was a neon sign of a crow, alongside an open sign in the window. It would appear there were two employees, Doku, the purple-haired man as the bartender and server, and a cook in the back. Doku's fullbring helped with his job quite a bit. Instead of having to walk over to the tables, he could simply open a portal and put the drinks on the table that way. Plus it was a cool trick for the customers. Currently, things were quiet, Doku was focused on counting the stock of liquor behind the counter, he closed at midnight, but liked to get housekeeping done hours in advance. That being said, he kept his eye on the door for any new customers and the customers that were already there, making sure they didn't need anything else while he took inventory.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) Left_bar_bleue0/0Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) Empty Re: Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel)

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:41 pm
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The door to the bar would soon open, with a rather exotically and honestly inappropriately dressed woman entering the bar. Here it was, pouring down with rain and yet the dark haired woman was wearing an outfit that was made for the sands of the desert. Still, that was what she liked to wear and Sabriel could not help but smile as her gaze looked over the place. It was a rather seedy joint by the looks of it but that mattered not to her, as she figured there might just be a good chance of finding someone to have a little fun with in such a place.

With that in mind, she would hop up onto the first bar stool she came across, her purple orbs gazing over the array of various drink bottles. The Arrancar had no idea what half of them were in fairness but again, it did not fluster her. Part of the fun was indulging after all and she could figure out what she liked over time. It was not as if she had anywhere else to be with the miserable weather outside.

She would briefly look over the other patrons at the bar but none of them seemed too entertaining, so the Arrancar would call out of the barkeep instead, her tone light and friendly.

“Hello there. Are you the owner of this place?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:11 am
As the door opened, Doku would stare directly at the woman, her outfit being the first thing he noticed. He didn't like to stare but it wasn't just him, it seemed everyone was looking directly at her. The general stares of the patrons would die down rather quickly, as they went back to their business.

The bottles seemed rather varied, not just Japanese liquor but there were some more expensive imports. Seems the owner had a wide selection. Hearing her voice directly towards him, caused Doku to scoot closer, he truthfully hadn't stopped watching her, mainly just trying to figure her out. He recognized many of the regulars that came in here, so a new face, especially someone that stuck out as much as Sabriel stole his attention.

"Oh~ Look at you, good intuition, what gave it away? My good looks? My incredible charm?" He joked, before clearing off some of the leftover glasses on the bar, placing them in a bin behind the counter to be washed later. His hands would soon tap against the bar as he spoke to the new patron.

"Did the storm blow you in from Egypt? I mean you're pretty petite so I'm sure the wind could carry you." Glancing out the window he took note of the downpour happening, it seemed like there was no end to the storm. The small umbrella bin by the door was filled.

Do you need a jacket? I'd be freezing in that with this rain..." As he spoke he did some minor tasks behind the counter, like using a rag to clean up some spots on the bar and putting money away in the register. Though as he multitasked he kept up his conversations, not just with Sabriel but with the few others at the bar, who tipped him before leaving. As they left they thanked Doku by name, likely filling Sabriel in on his name.

This left just Sabariel at the bar. "Anyway, Welcome to Yatagurasu. You're probably parched from the desert heat. Do you want water? Or something with some kick? I don't have a menu, but if you're looking for a cocktail I can probably make it... as close as I can-" He stepped to the side. The man had a rather carefree look, seems he liked this most of the time. While the bar wasn't crowded or popular, it had its regulars that kept it around. A small community of sorts. Despite the dark lights and unpleasant people around, it seems the bartender was different, a more upbeat and extrovertive guy.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:33 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Raising an eyebrow at just how confident he was in his own skin, Sabriel would look him over. He was a good looking young man for certain and the Arrancar most certainly approved. There was not the slightest hint of dislike in either her voice or expression, which was usually a sign that she liked who she was talking to. She certainly did not spend much time talking to those who did not attract her attention and more often than not, a crack of her zanpakuto was what they would end up getting.

“A little of both.” Sabriel would reply to his jokes, a smile crossing her features. “You certainly stand out compared to your patrons. It was a compliment of course and there was no sarcasm in her voice.

Her gaze would follow him as he went about his work, seeming to be able to keep about half a dozen conversations going at the same time. A shake of her head was the answer to his questions regarding whether she had come from Africa or needed a little extra protection from the rain. Sabriel was not overly fond of the rain but she could bear it for a while, if she found someone fun to speak to…or perhaps more than just to talk with.

When the patrons started to thin out, leaving her alone at the bar, he would ask for an order and after a moment or so, she would chuckle and say. “Oh, something with a bit of a kick for certain, as it is lashing down out there. I cannot think of a cocktail off hand but I am sure you can make something that I will enjoy. I know that you have the skills.”

Was she buttering him up? Absolutely.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Last edited by Ashaiya on Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:25 pm
The bartender wasn't exactly sure what this woman was, he figured she was some kind of Spiritual Being, that being said, he never met an Arrancar before. "Oh, my~" He chuckled and would soon finish cleaning the glasses behind the counter, looking at her. "Well. I've been told I'm the only good person in this shithole..." He laughed a bit. It was a bit blunt, but it wasn't far from the truth, with all the drug dealers and other unsavory people that came around, Doku was pretty much the pure opposite of that. "I don't think I got your name. Or are they the mysterious type?"

Something with a kick? Well, he would scoop up his cocktail shaker. "Screwdriver it is." Something basic, but hey nothing wrong with that. Helen always told him, if you can't make basic drinks perfectly, don't bother with anything advanced.

As he went about mixing and shaking the drink he explained some things. "My regulars pretty much dictate what I have in stock. So it's kinda hard to have a menu-"

Now that the orange and vodka were properly mixed, Doku would place an empty glass in front of Sabriel. Follow it up by placing an orange slice on the edge of the glass with some tongs.

Now it was time for Doku to get a little show-offy with the help of his fullbring, soon a small portal would appear above the glass, a second behind the bar next to Doku. Tilting the class he would pour the beverage through the portal into the glass.

Once that was done with, the portals closed just as quickly as they opened, as he placed his shaker cup down. "Ta-da~ Lemme know what you think."

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:13 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Watching him as he went about making her a drink, Sabriel would smile once more. There was a flair to the way he worked and while the Arrancar mused that maybe it would put some people off, it did not do so with her. She had come to appreciate the nuances of everyone she met in the human world, which was honestly a far more interesting place than Hueco Mundo, both in residents and atmosphere. Besides sand, there was not an awful lot in her own realm at all, no matter how much she tried to decorate her own little region of it.

In response to asking for her name, Sabriel would chuckle, her lavender coloured orbs still on him. “If I wanted to be the mysterious type, I certainly would not walk around in an outfit like this. I am Sabriel, Sabriel Ventress, an Arrancar if you want to know.” The dark haired woman saw no reason to hide who or what she was, comfortable in her own skin.

His use of portals was certainly entertaining and for a moment or two, the Arrancar thought that he might have been playing around with gargantas or a similar vein. Yet, his spiritual energy did not seem to be Hollow like or anything, so she quickly passed on that idea. It was an interesting skill though nonetheless, causing her to ask. “That is certainly a clever trick. Portals are your power, huh?”

Her gaze would then turn to the drink, which she took a sip off without needing any further encouragement, her face lighting up as her tastebuds were tickled. “Mmm. This is delicious. You definitely have a way with making drinks.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:37 am
That much was true, Doku’s flare was a double-edged sword, on one hand people loved his energy, while just as many were overwhelmed by it. Sarcasm and jokes just weren’t for anyone, though he didn’t try to come across as an asshole or anything, glad Sabriel was able to understand that.

Her looking at him tripped him up, though he still focused on mixing her dink. “Doku. Fischer if we’re doing last names I guess” a little laugh escaped from him. “I can’t say I’ve met an Arrancar before, plenty of Hollow but not an Arrancar.” Seems the man didn’t really mind what she was. “But hey, I find the outfit appealing. Certainly looks nice”
After saying that, there would be a moment of silence.

One thing Sabriel would gleam from his spiritual pressure was its… uniqueness, due to his hybrid blood it felt like mostly Quincy, but more faint. “Pretty much yep. My powers are… well a complicated story. Though if you wanna know I guess I can share~” he teased.

“Oh. Uh- thanks” he hadn’t really got a compliment quite like that before, usually people took their drinks and spoke quietly, so getting some praise was different.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:22 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

It was always a tad risky to confess her race straight from the get go but much to her relief, he did not appear to have any issue with it at all. There was a time where mentioning such a detail would cause her nothing but trouble but as the human world had adapted to a world where spiritual beings were well known, it seemed that people had become more tolerant, which was nice. Another laugh escaped her as she replied. “Do not worry, Doku, I am not going to go on a mindless rampage like standard Hollow do. Arrancar are rather more open minded than our more dimwitted kin.”

His comment about her outfit went down well and she would eventually answer with a confident smile. “You have good taste and I thank you for the compliment. I always find it entertaining when I wear such clothing while out and about. Some people love it, others cannot help but blush and look away.”

She would continue to sip at her drink, a surefire way of knowing that she most definitely was enjoying what he created for her. In a way, Sabriel found his reaction to her praise a tad unexpected. He seemed like a confident character but just then, her new friend spoke as though he was unused to praise. How interesting.

It was then that she went back to focus on what he said about his powers and the Arrancar found herself nodding her head. “By all means. I always love a good story.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:44 pm
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

Well, it was good to know even Arrancar hated Hollows. With a soft smile, Doku flexed his fullbring yet again, holding his hand outwards, a flash of purple reishi appeared in his hands, and as it fizzled away it left behind a revolver, which he only kept out for a few moments to show Sabriel. The dealers likely would panic if they saw him with that thing. The same reishi would consume the weapon, as it disappeared into thin air. "That thing comes in handy if a hollow is outside or some drunk tries to start a fight."

"Well, it certainly stands out. If I saw you in the street I'd think... fashion model. You got the build and the looks. I'd say you're trying to get some weird trend going." He would pour himself a drink, not a cocktail but just a glass of whiskey in which he would lightly sip on it. " Besides, a little eye candy never hurts anyone." That was probably a really awkward way to playfully flirt.

When it came to praise Doku was a bit of an attention seeker. He loved acting a fool or joking around, but when he was teased or got praise he kinda shut down and became shy. A weird quirk of his.

"Well... I'm a Fullbringer." He wasn't sure how common that was to an Arrancar, though if she did know of them it would make the context in his story a lot clearer. "Lemme think about where to start..." As he did, he would sip his drink a bit before starting. "Well. Mom and Dad are Quincy. So naturally I should be one. Well... when my mom was pregnant with me, she got attacked by a Hollow, and I'm sure you know Hollow and Quincy don't mix." He took a breather, trying to figure out where to go next. "Essentially when I was in the womb. That Hollow energy and my Quincy energy fought. The Hollow one, sooo that's how I got a fullbring..."

He left out a good amount of details. Mainly his affinity object and his mother's passing, both big milestones in his fullbring, though that wasn't something he just wanted to drop on her like that. "What's your story? If I can ask?"
Family Troubles | END POST
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:07 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

A smirk crossed Sabriel’s features as he revealed his gun to her, admiring the use of his powers in order to form it. She found the idea of him using such a weapon curious though, as she mused that such a distance weapon was more of a Quincy kind of deal. That, however, was proven right as he continued to speak though, especially when he delved into his story, confirming what she had thought. It was a curious position that he found himself in, both Hollow and Quincy, one that the Arrancar pondered must have been awfully difficult to deal with.

His attempt at flirting was not missed either and the lavender eyes of the Arrancar looked him over again after he did so. Doku was a charming enough fellow and he had certainly captured her attention, enough that she had no problem with him playing around with her. Whether that would simply be with words or other methods too would be figured out later. For now, she simply replied, the smirk still upon her face. “You are not the first to have called me a model or movie star but unfortunately that is not the case. I am just your typical Arrancar, in the town for a little fun.“ Typical was probably her being humble but it was how it was.

His story seemed to confirm her earlier suspicions and Sabriel was rather intrigued by what she was hearing. She was under the impression that Quincy and Hollow powers had a habit of causing nothing but mass harm to anyone unfortunate to possess them both. Raising an eyebrow she would offer as an answer. “You must be quite the strong fellow to be able to use the powers of both. Usually it is a recipe for disaster, right?” Again, it was a compliment.

When it came to her own story, Sabriel laughed. “Well, I have been around for a long time. I travel the realms, involving myself in whatever fun and mischief that I can conjure up. Desire is my aspect of death, you see and so by fulfilling my own and those of other peoples, I can bring myself an enormous amount of pleasure. Fighting is not usually my way so most of the time, I indulge myself in either conversation or…other forms of amusement in order to satisfy those I meet.” Her tone was devious but could be missed.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum