Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gun God Left_bar_bleue0/0Gun God Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Gun God Empty Gun God

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:54 pm
Quincy Template

General Information

Name: Gun God (Note: Not his real name)

Overall Appearance

Personality: For a so called 'god', Gun God is truely a twisted individual. He has a very dry sense of logic, and is very analytical - for anything but himself, that is. He seemingly has a strong distaste for many of the new technological advancements of the 25th century, but at the same time, uses them all to his advantage if he can, acting in quite the paradox.
Working as a hitman and bounty hunter, Gun God constantly has to fight against feelings of guilt and regret. Thus, he is addicted to both alcohol and cigarettes, and even though he can't really get drunk anymore, he says that he needs his drinks to keep his hand calm and steady for a good shot. Needless to say that his best shots are actually done sober and without a cigarette. He likes to forget things, but rarely only manages to do that.
His attitude around others, besides being an analytical mind, is also very sarcastic and has a black sense of humor, often noting with what ridicolous circumstances bad situations could be worse. He sees openings in every situation, and ways to win and survive - it is a strange, calm confidence that surrounds him at all times, a dangerous amount of it, even. His overconfidence only shows when fighting those stronger than him directly instead of ambushing, which he rarely does.
Underneath his rough shell of acting like a bounty hunter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Gun God is actually quite empathic. He notices how others feel, and hates to do so, since it makes him unable to simply do his job - he has to do the right thing, or else it'll eat his mind away with more regret. In a way, he is more heroic than a hero, and still a monster to the most.
Appearance:
Gun God K037f9
Gun Gods hair is brown, while his eyes are grey. His clothing is mostly in dusty, dim colors, most of the time even the same brown as his hair, or completely black. On each arm, he has a silver cross implanted on the underside of the wrist, and while it looks painfull and movement-hampering, the silver is altered in a way where it moves with Gun God, like living fluid.
With the incredibly old style of clothing and the constant look as if he would need a dusting off comes a constant smell of cigarettes and alcohol.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: Medium

Natural Abilities

Black Blood: Besides functioning as Quincy crosses, the silver implants produce nanobots that do various jobs in Gun Gods body, besides acting as his weapons, like annihilating poisons in his body, and healing wounds normally deadly to humans. The nanobots in his body are not actually 'bots' or robots, but rather 'programmed' biological life-forms, making them immune to electromagnetic pulses. They can change their physical makeup to fit certain programmings, like taking on the form of Seele Schneiders. The origin of these microscopic beings are the silver crosses or 'Black Barrels', as they produce the bots. The crosses have been programmed to work perfectly with Gun Gods body, and anyone who would steal one of them by ripping it out and implanting it into oneself would suffer a horrible and slow death of being eaten away.
The bots have their limits, though. As they need the blood-stream to move, a blood loss too high can render them in-effective until they remade enough blood at once, and losing more than 4 liters of blood will instantly cripple them and most likely kill Gun God. Also, they need his heartbeat to move, but not his brain. Should Gun God suffer brain damage, the bots will keep his heart beating and slowly restore his brain. However, this process is very slow and painfull to the man himself, and can easily drive him mad. So, while his body can heal from horrible wounds, it takes quite some time to do so.
The actual healing of the nanobots is accomplished by them copying the lost or still aviable DNA sequences from the global memory of bots, and turning their own cell structure into just that DNA sequence cell, effectively meaning that they replace the old with themselves. Poisons and similliar are taken into the microscopic life-form themself, and neutralized by leaving the body through natural means - sweat, and bathroom activities. There's a reason why Gun God always smells like Wisky, even when not drinking for a week.
The Black Barrels that produce the bots are theoretically endless supplies, and they also keep his body from aging any more. Since they are conceptual weapons, though, they need to be recalibrated every thirty years by a strong spiritual being to continue to support Gun Gods body, or they'll eat him away alive. Needless to say, he can't recalibrate them himself. Currently, he has 29 more years of life left.
Besides those small wonders known as Black Barrels, Gun God also sports a cybernetically enhanced body structure. He is faster and stronger than other humans, on the levels of what would've been called a super soldier in the early 21st century, but that is just about the level of any normal Quincy warrior. he simply has the freedom to slack off on training his body thanks to that, which is quite welcome since that way he doesn't have to do training worth 400 years of being dead.

Concealed Presence: Manipulating his nanobeings, Gun God can absolutely mask his Reiatsu. He can't turn invisible, but he can be impossible to track with Presquisa or any other sensing. This does not work in fights or while using his guns or Seele Schneider, those disrupt his masking field. His cloaking skills expand over simply hiding his presence into being able to hide himself quite well, position in strategic sniping points and using special clothing to fit better into the surroundings when needed.

Sharpshooting: Gun Gods training in sharpshooting makes him able to completely focus on the shot he has to do, and can remain completely still and in place for days to weeks to land a perfect shot. His Quincy abilities and eyes make him able to do sniping shots with the Black Barrels. This training can in expanded use be usefull to block out the feeling of pain in actual battle.

Quincy Powers

Quincy Bow Appearance: At activation, the crosses produce two black guns with strangely long barrels. They look unlike any real guns, and while they look exactly the same and have the exact same powers, Gun God calls the right one Black Barrel and the left one Barrel Replica, saying it is a direct clone of the right one for some reason.
Quincy Bow Powers: The Black Barrels ability is to 'change affinity' by absorbing 'reality'. In usage, that means simply that Gun God can change the makeup of the guns with his mind alone, but he has to retain the image of a 'bullet' at all times. For example, an exploding bullet would only have a small actual blast radius and effect, since in the image of a bullet, only a small amount of explosives can be stored. However, a fire bullet could more easily spread into many flames, and an ice bullet is something beyond reality and thus has a more capable way of freezing. An armor piercing round would work like an actual armor piercing round of a real weapon.
Unlike other Quincy bows, the Black Barrels can't fire multiple shots at once, but have to fire bullet for bullet. Still, they remain semi-automatic without any need to recharge, and Gun God can rapidly tap the triggers of both of them to release a maximum of 100 bullets per gun per second. Not much compared to other Quincy, but each bullet can have a different makeup.
Because he has to retain the image of a bullet, though, the effects of each single one is rather minimal. Only a good hit with multiple ones can really bring out effects.

Quincy Tools Appearance: Seele Schneider blades used by Gun God are black in appearance. He doesn't carry any of them around - instead, he has two of the blades implanted into the bones of his hands, wrists and lower arm parts, made from the same strangely fluid silver as his crosses, which are actually nanobots mimicking Seele Schneider. These nanobots are actually spread throughout his entire body.
Quincy Tools Powers: Gun God can make the Seele Schneider blades expand from his palms, which rips away a bit of his skin above it. They act similliar to normal Seele Schneider, but obviously can't be loaded into a bow and fired, as they are part of his body structure. Trying to fire them would be the same as ripping his own arm out.

Final Quincy Form Appearance: The Black Barrels seemingly don't change at all, but a faint glow now surrounds Gun Gods body, like a red aura. His eyes shine in an unnatural silver. This faint glow lasts for about 3 seconds, then it wanders into the guns and they shimmer slightly red. An activated Final Form of them is nearly impossible to see after the first moments.
Final Quincy Form Powers: This realized a bullet not normally useable by Gun God, a bullet based solely on reason and ignoring spirituals. It actually becomes a physical bullet instead of a spiritual. This bullet has only one ability - to be real bullet, no matter against what. An iron shield? The bullet would make a dent. A spiritual shield protecting flesh? That wouldn't do one thing and be pierced as if it didn't even exist. As a side-effect, those bullets can pierce medium and light armor like normal kevlar west strengths from the 21st century, since they are shaped like hunting rifle bullets. Gun God doesn't lose his powers from using this state, but can't rapid fire these bullets - they are more like sniper rounds. Final Form is active for a maximum of 2 posts. The cooldown is 10 posts after the last active post, meaning no Final Form during 10 ENTIRE posts. Using this drains him physically and mentally.
What the bullet CAN pierce: Hierro, spiritual shields, spiritual elements, controlling effects, bones, flesh, etc
What the bullet CAN'T pierce: hard physical objects, actual metals, magnetic fields drifting it off or binding it, etc

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Marksmanship: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Gintou: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hirenkyaku: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Reiryoku Absorption & Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Background/Roleplay Sample
The following is a 'history-post', where Gun God talks about his past and current time. This counts for both the history and RP Sample. Allowance for this was given by frost for as long as I stated my plan, which I just did.

Background Post: For a run-down bar, it was still way too much like a laboratory for him. Even the badly maintained chairs in the dim light and the tables looked like they were made out of plastic and metal, yet strangely felt soft and more comfortable than the fake or real leather used in his own time. Gun God sighed, at least they got the lighting right.
He was leaning back on his wide and comfortable chair, the man with the brown long hair was nearly completely covered in shadows. The chair wasn't very high - in fact, it was almost ground level, just like it should be for that bar-feeling in the dark corners. The table infront of him spotted an now-empty bottle of Whisky and a pack of cigarettes with rapidly decreasing population. Of course, smoking in bars was forbidden. Did anyone care down here, in Underground Karakuras worst parts? Of course NOT.
"So you have a job, eh?" Slowly, the slightly glittering eyes of Gun God looked up to the man who had wordlessly taken the chair opposite to him. Suddenly, he saw something black glitter. A gun was pointed straight at him. Geez, again?
"Not quite. We're... interested in you. Hand your weapons over, and tell us... how does someone who died hundreds of years ago walk the earth again?" The voice of the figure with the cap hiding his face had a raspling voice, as if he was the one smoking, and not Gun God. Said 'god' simply pointed with his cigarette onto the silver case on the table.
"My cross is in there, no need to panic. I don't see how it's important, but I might as well tell you." Stretching out his body, seemingly not caring for staring down a guns barrel, the bounty hunter ordered another big bottle of Whisky to his table with a quick sign to the barman.
"Where do I begin... Hm, best at the very start, eh? I'm from the 21st century, as you might know already. I was born somewhere in the western parts... europe or america, can't say I truely remember or cared to remember once I was in Japan. I came here as a kid - 16 years old, big mouth, big bow and even bigger attitude, and power to support it, or something like that." The cigarette in his mouth was getting dangerously short.
"Hm... Was it during Aizens war or Enders war when I came here? It's kinda blurry, that really old stuff. Not that it was important, I did nothing world changing. At least not right away... Back then, I found my Black Barrel and Barrel Replica, and damn, those things are old." A slight nod towards the silver case that was still closed on the table. The one trying to get information from Gun God showed no reaction at all. "Geez, show a bit more interest in the story, will ya?... Hey hey, no need to get a nervous trigger finger. Dead people don't talk. As I was saying... After the wars of direct time was over, I made a small group with my friends of the time. Shinigami, mostly. Wanted to change the world, make it a better place. And damn, we did a good job for a group of egomaniacs with attitude and nothing but fight experience." Was that a slight smile on the face of the old Quincy?
"I would tell you the name, but it's a secret. Maybe they're even still around, I surely hope so... But then, well, I died. You know, the kind of death where you don't turn into a soul. I have no idea what killed me, though. That's even blurrier. I remember being on a mission in a plane... something with a big enemy. A malfunction, and the damn plane was heading straight for outer space. Not a normal plane, though. State of the art mobile fighter technology, it COULD go out into space, but I was human. You can imagine the rest?" Lighting up a new cigarette, the grey eyes of Gun God showed no single sign of pain over it.
"After fighting guys ten times my strength, I died thanks to an EMP screwing my systems, what a way to go down. I guess I froze first and then burned to charcoal when I arrived back down. Dead as dead can be. Then, someone grabbed the corpse. No idea who it was, but they preserved it. Remodelled it. Take a wild guess if they did that with technology from the 21st century..." As the new Wisky arrived, the first glass was emptied faster than one could say DRINK. Needless to say that the stranger did not even touch his drink.
"I think... I first woke up around 200 years ago, or so?" Swinging around his glass, Gun God was seriously wondering. He never really thought much about the past. It didn't matter anymore to him. "I had trouble seeing, breathing, and staying alive. They told me to calm down... Apparently, in 200 years, they had found a way to restore my body at least for a good portion. The rest would go 'smoothly'. Wasn't really the case though, as I only woke up a year ago. The lab was empty, and the few notes that were not corrupted data said they had restored me, but it would take time for my body to adjust. I think you know the rest... stranded in the wrong time, taking on the name on the tube in the lab I awoke in, and all that jazz. All thanks to those crosses implanted into my arms."
It took a few moments before the man opposite of him realized what Gun God just said - and that moment was enough. With a loud bang, a single bullet destroyed the weapon of the 'recruiter', who fell backwards, crashing onto the ground with his chair.
"Hey! If you want to fight, take it outside!" The barman was obviously annoyed - this wasn't the first time this crazy Quincy from another time messed up his shop.
"Sorry, sorry. Just taking out the trash." The brown haired man was on his feet faster than a drunk man should be able to be, but there it was obvious - he wasn't even half as drunk as he should be. Jumping over the table - without knocking over his bottle, of course - the stranger rolled to the side and jumped up, pulling out a vibroknife. Not nice, those things were similliar to Seele Schneider - able to cut things with vibrations. The bad thing? They weren't even half as fast as Seele Schneider, even with the new technology of this time.
Flicking his wrist, Gun God took a step forward as his enemy took two. A black flash of something, and the vibroknife fell to the ground in pieces. Terrified, the man took steps backwards, as a vibrating black blade retracted into Gun Gods arm. With a swift grab of the same left hand, Gun God took ahold of the neck of the man.
"Would you mind opening the back door, boss?" The barkeep pressed a button under his table, and said backdoor opened.
"Just don't get any blood stains on my wall or door." The big black man didn't seem to care one bit about the man who had Gun Gods Seele Schneider extender so close to his throat that he didn't even dare to resist.

Leading the man outside, the next stop of the cocky recruiter was a pile of bags clearly filled with junk. Dusting off his hands, he stepped onto the mans right hand to pin him into the junk and the ground. Gun God didn't look angry, but he never did even when he was.
"Look, pal. I don't care WHO you are working for, but if you hold a gun into my face, I won't listen. Thanks for listening, though - talking was a nice change from waiting for a job. Now run back to Force Feedback and tell them to make me a better offer."
"How-"
"How I know that you're from them? Oh please, who else is going to recruit a drunkard like me? Most of my jobs are already from you. Now go before I change my mind, you hear me?"
Kicking the guy in the ass - literally - once more before walking back into the bar, Gun God lit up another cigarette. This time... was weird, alien, and completely unknown to him. What he had once fought for and believed in had ended - he was a dead man walking down the street alive once more.
"Might as well have a blast with it..." Behind him, the metal door closed without a sound. This sliding mechanics were quite something...
Some More Background: 1. It is unknown who rebuilt Gun God and gave him another life. 2. His past is kept vague because his memory is vague. 3. The Black Barrels can function as normal Quincy Crosses when they are not implanted and calibrated.
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Gun God Empty Re: Gun God

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Finished.

Gun God 1zz6irn
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gun God Left_bar_bleue60/100Gun God Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:37 am
Denied, member left
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gun God Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Gun God Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:57 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Welcome back, brah'
Tier: 1-3+

Gun God WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 am
Inactive. Archived.

Gun God Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum