Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Tue May 10, 2011 10:24 am
---------------------------------------

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Konach10

Gumi-Chan!!

Gumi quickly dusted her self off before sitting down, a few minutes later standing up.
She really didn't know the relationship between these two girls at all. And to be honest she had no idea what was going on.

She looked down to the ground again as she was standing. She didn't mind how they acted towards each other. She just wanted her friends to have a good time and for herself to host the best sleepover ever.

"Gum-chan why don't we sleep together? It's no fun if you sleep alone without us. What kind of sleep over is that eh?"

The girl looked up nervously at this. What was the worse that could happen anyway?
And they were right. What's a sleepover if the host is in her own room.

"Alright..."

She said quickly. Not wanting for Zaza to feel upset if she were to stay away.

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Tue May 10, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Tue May 10, 2011 10:45 am

| | .A L E X I A . R O S E N H E A R T . | |

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 ALexiaZazaMay9

-------------------------------------------------------
Zaza started clapping when she heard Gumi agree to her. This was going well wasn't it? " Well now that's out of the way, why don't we do something before we sleep?" Alexia smiled to herself before getting up and walking back over to the table with the drinks. She lifted a cup and took a sip before placing it down and nibbling on a snack that was also present. Zaza sat there happily before stretching. She lifted her right arm into the air and stretched but as she did this, her wings that came from her thighs also stretched outwards looking a tad freaky.

"Ah, good stretch" Zaza said as she threw her arms back down. Alexia then walked over behind her and sat on the side of the bed. She leant forwards with her hands on her chin and spoke to Zaza. "You look tired already" But the girl shook her head and admitted she was fine. Then she turned to Gumi again. "Hey, what do you do at work by the way?" She put her finger on her bottom lip again whilst thinking. "I swear I know your from something..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 10:53 am

Gumi-Chan!!

Watching Chibi-Chan go back to take a snack and a sip from her drink the girl smiled lightly before looking back to see ZaZa's wings again. Now that she really thought about it. They were either real or Zaza was a fucking pro at cosplay. She flinched slightly as she looked up at the wings almost as if she wanted to touch them.

Looking back to Alexia and back to Zaza at Alexia's question to Zaza asking if she was tired she herself had to admit that Zaza looked tired.

"Hey, what do you do at work by the way?"

The girl quickly looked back at Alexia slightly scared at the question.

"N-Nothing...you probably saw me in Karakura a few times before! ^^ My job is at the cafe!"

She said, she couldn't say what she used to work as. It wasn't that she didn't trust Alexia and Zaza, it's just that she hated talking about that past..

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Tue May 10, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 11:05 am

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~

Zaza started to look around the room a little bit as she sat there with her legs crossed. However as she did this, she noticed that Gumi was somewhat flinching about her wings moving. Did she not know she was a demon? She never said it did she? Zaza smiled happily as she abruptly spoke to Gumi. "Hehe, you ever met a demon before Gumi? Other than me of course."

Zaza stood up and walked over to gumi and leant forwards a bit so gumi could see the top of her head. "Those wings aren't all i got. Look at these" On the top of Zaza's head were two smaller wings that fluttered whenever she was happy and drooped when she was sad. "Pretty cool aren't they?" Alexia sat on the bed still whilst watching the girl explain that she had wings sticking from her head. It made her giggle a bit but she was more focused on staring at Zaza's body than anything else. Alexia licked her lips at the thought of what fun they'll have soon...

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 11:35 am

Gumi-Chan!!

The thought of Zaza's wings came back to mind as Gumi really couldn't believe herself that these were cosplay wings at all. She couldn't get her mind around that something was going on...
Watching Zaa lean towards her before hearing.

"Hehe, you ever met a demon before Gumi? Other than me of course."

The girl blinked in shock. Her green eyes looking at Zaza's eyes.

"W-What? A demon...I-Is this a joke? You're so nice Zaza.."

Well, by what she thought of a demon is what ever ordinary human though. A demon from hell. But Zaza was so nice she coudln't even think about Zaza beign a demon at all.

"Those wings aren't all i got. Look at these"

At this she looked to see the wings on her head. Blinking in shock again. She knew she wasn't scared of Alexia or Zaza but she couldn't feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Pretty cool aren't they?"

The girl nodded lightly at the question, pretty much speechless and at loss of words.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 11:58 am

Zaza moved backwards from Gumi. "of course I'm not joking. Who else has wings Gumi-chan?" Zaza was a little distressed at the fact Gumi didn't believe her. She thought Gumi would be interested but she wasn't going to believe a thing Zaza said which was sad. But before Zaza's bat wings could flop down like an upset dog, Alexia butted in.

"Why don't we go to bed now then? Maybe the rain will let up and we can do something tomorrow?" Alexias smile came back again but this time she tilted her head and winked at Gumi as if to say 'don't worry' as she hadn't beent hat nice with her smiles towards Gumi at this moment. Alexia stood up from the bed and walked around it before climbing in. Zaza took this opportunity to prove she was a demon to Gumi and used her wings on her thighs to flutter into the air and onto the bed. "See, I can fly... What human flies?"

Zaza then landed onto the bed and quickly climbed under the covers with Aleixa giggling like a child. Then she popped her head out the top with plenty of room left. "Come on in Gumi-chan!"

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 1:17 pm
"Of course I'm not joking. Who else has wings Gumi-chan?"

The girl looked around the room before back at Zaza quietly watching what she called herself 'demon'.

"Hollows..."

She whispered almost to the degree where no one could hear her. Watching Alexia smile before winking at her and climbing in the bed Gumi looked back at Zaza.

"See, I can fly... What human flies?"

She could only say Hollow again but decided not to. She didn't know Hollows weren't human for one thing.

She stood up and looked towards Zaza, watching her get in to the bed shortly after Chibi-Chan.

"Come on in Gumi-chan!"

The girl stood up and turned off the lights before turning on the wall lamps. Not sure if she should at first, but hey, it was her first sleepover and she was nervous. She got in to the bed, resting her head on the pillow before quickly saying.

"Night ^^"

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 1:33 pm

The three were now in the same bed, Zaza in the middle, Alexia to her left and Gumi to her right. probably for the best seeing as Gumi would freak out if she was in the middle. However that would make everything more interesting if she was in between the girls. The lights went out and Gumi got into bed with them before ending the day with the word 'night' which to Zaza seemed a tad boring. Because of those, Alexia and Zaza stayed up a little longer than what Gumi was originally planning.

Zaza had her back to Gumi and was laying on her side whereas Alexia couldn't be seen. However there was moving happening beneath the duvet and Zaza suddenly laughed a bit loud by accident. What on earth were they doing?

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

Gumi was about to fall asleep, the pillows were really fluffy so they made Gumi's head sink in to the pillow.
Her green hair was spread out against that pillow as she yawned, almost falling asleep before hearing Zaza laugh. You know what happens when you're almost asleep then some loud sound happens. It scares you, which is exactly what happened to Gumi whom thought it was lightning at first.

"Wah!"

She said, curling in a ball as she placed the pillow on top of her ears so they covered her face, not taking it in to consideration it was a laugh instead. But she wouldn't come out now, she was scared the bedmonster was out to get her!

"B-Bogey-Monster!"

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 2:17 pm

As Gumi started to freak a little bit on the other end of the bed, Zaza felt an elbow in her back from where the girl jumped and hid in a pillow making the girl suddenly freeze. Alexia didn't move from wherever she was but Zaza was concerned as to what made her jump. Zaza quickly span around on the bed so she had her back to Alexia and looked worringly towards Gumi.

"Are you alright Gumi-chan?" However just as she said that, Lightning decided it would be funny and strike again. Zaza was the one to shout this time as she wasn't too good with thunder herself and quickly sped under the duvet.

Soon after however, Alexia popped back up from underneath the duvet with a happy look on her face. "Haha, found it..." In Alexias hand was a strange purple bracelet, one that snapped into halves so it easily went over your wrist. Alexia usually wore this as a memento from her old past so she wouldn't lose it. Which would explain why she disappeared under the duvet to find the stupid thing and Zaza was trying to help but Alexia ended up poking the demon in the gut making her jump and laugh.

Zaza at the moment was under the covers waiting for any more strikes to go but it seemed they weren't going to. Slowly, she peered over the top of the duvet again and looked around. Then she whispered: "Has it stopped yet?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum