Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Gotei 13 Hierarchy

+99
Nix Shraik
Ren Shimizu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix
Circa Monstrua
Romulus Bison
Fateburn
Mujin
Sasuke Ryotai
Starchyu
Yvhv
Anticlimactic
Shinryu
Hayuko
Naziel Kasigawa
Absentee
Sage
Ryniel
BladeNB
killerants
Yukichiyu Senoku
Joshua Kyrie
TheMaynard
Pammy
Matsu
Pociden
CPKallday
JohnSeever
ざる
Zaz
Sinpoder
Kyouhai Suzumori
Jin Hoshigawa
Horus Sariel
Kade
Raiki
Teitoku
Cookies
Thordios
Ludalfa
Carter
Cardinal
Arashi
M A G I
Majestic Moose
Dexterity
Kanji Man
Kanda
tina
Tsuyo
lionus
Ulqui
Enjiuu
Imakuran
HitomiIchimaru
Silim
||Tsukuyomi||
Yamamoto
elluvias
Tsumi Buredo
Chao
Baldragoran
~Amaya~
Kaito_Kojuurou
Taichou
Annihilation
HallowedMask
Kakeru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Decimation
Cheshire Cat
Akihiko
ReddTseuken
Ravana
Prinny
Gin
Elendril
Snopy
zetsurin
Dark Angel
supa cute chibi
Soniko
Shizuo
JJ
Zoro
ShadowCougar13
Jojo Kaguya
Genpaku
Star
Blade
||-BlankMystery-||
Pockeh
Teijo
Tsubine
Iori
Portaliya
Dai
MaidInAmn
THEFROST
103 posters
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Empty Re: Gotei 13 Hierarchy

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:22 am
Name: Kinoen Luesen
Division: 7th
Position: Captain
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5154-kinoen-luesen-v3-captain-of-squad-7-approved-0-4#63455
Reasons For Joining: Kinoen started out as a member of 8th and moved up until he was captain of this division. He's been nothing but loyal to it.
How Active Are You? Haven't been as of recent, but hell to the fuck yes I will stay active. My muse and my family are BACK.
What Do You Have To Offer: My views on how to lead a squad, my input into anything involving the captains as a whole, and my genuine and thought-out effort into each and every post.
Notes: Guess who's back, back, back. Back again, gain, gain~

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:39 am
Name: Jin Hoshigawa
Division: 10
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9486-jin-hoshigawa-approved-1-4
Reasons For Joining: The gotei thirteen is in need of captains, and Jin's constant improvements, and participation in the most recent "Hope Regained" Thread with all of the captains shows that he is ready.
How Active Are You? Stupid Active
What Do You Have To Offer: A unique stance on the battle ahead, and a powerful addition. Jin's clever mind, and quick thinking is good for the world of the living, having gone there plenty of times, and investigating the many things that the world has to offer.
Notes: I want it done IC in the thread, Hope regained, plox.

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue10/100Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:13 pm
Name: Nis
Division: 2th
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9904-nistelkov-approved-0-3
Reasons For Joining: Nis is fully capable of running the 2nd Division and is more then capable of fighting on the level of a captain
How Active Are You? I am on every day......
What Do You Have To Offer: I am more then capable of running this squad, and I have the personal ability to get done what needs to be done done. Even if that means doing what most people don't want to do.
Notes: Lets do it!
Anonymous

Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 pm
As Gin's reserve ended and you have no Captain I will be approving this now as your character has been accepted.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue10/100Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:07 am
Alright imma make a quick stop off, firstly im going to have to say Jinny boy will be approved with flying colors for 10ths captaincy and hopefully he can kickstart some activity to it. Secondly i wish to reserve the position of 8th company captain for wolf when he is finished

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 M9rTQZk

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:30 am
Name: Shinsei
Division: Eleventh
Position: 5th Seat, or Unseated.
URL of Char App: W.I.P
Reasons For Joining: Shinsei is being designed as a physical fighter, whom lacks the capability to utilize Kidō properly.
How Active Are You? Usually on daily, just gotta get that muse flowing again.
What Do You Have To Offer: A character whom has plenty of room to develop and grow, considering he's yet to master his Shikai.
Notes: Shinsei is still W.I.P, though I expect to finish him within the next week.
Anonymous

Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:45 am
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Tumblr_mpsgo8u6OA1sxcttho1_500
Aivee Is on the Job!
IDK We always said never Wolf a captain... but ... why not? Done. Reserved. You've got.. a week.

Horus; You will be unseated! Because super strong loli, thou art not! XD If you really want it, I will, but atm I'll just say you're a memeber, so come back to claim it when you are done! >W< you dun need a reserve for a member thee hee.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:49 am
Name: Wolf Lionus
Division: 8th devison
URL of Char App: Wolf Lionus
Reasons For Joining: this was my old division and i feel i should step up and take it back. Wolf is my main and will get this shit going with the 8th division.
How Active Are You? as active as a mofo
What Do You Have To Offer: A wolf with the power to rip you apart in a matter of seconds just for insulting his division
Notes: WOLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 M9rTQZk

Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 36 Empty Application

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:00 am
Name: Zazyre Alciel (Zaz-ear Al-see-el
Division: 2nd division
Position: Normal member
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10097-zazyre-alciel-approved-5-3#63769
Reasons For Joining: I believe my Shikai offers future potential for squads 2 purposes. That and I think being a ninja would be awesome.
How Active Are You?: Usually daily at around 1PM-ish to usually late. Pacific time.
What Do You Have To Offer: Future potential and complete obedience.
Notes: Nothing much besides thinking it would be a good idea to join this Squad.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum