Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Empty Makuasiu Senri(Finished)

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 pm
[ D E M O N T E M P L A T E ]

+ B A S I C I N F O +

Name: (Makuasiu Senri)

Shifter Appearance:
Spoiler:

True Appearance:
Spoiler:

+ P E R S O N A L I T Y +

Personality: (Makuasiu is a usually laid back and tends not to care about consequences. He tends to be laid back until he hears or see something that he doesn't appreciate. He is usually one to think first before reacting but sometimes his anger gets the best of him. The best way to explain Makuasiu is bi-polar, yet he refuses to admit his problem. He isn't one to share what he considers his and if you think you can make him do otherwise then your in for a problem.
He likes music, especially hip-hop. It reminds him of death. Makuasiu likes to fight but doesn't like arguments. He thinks that arguments are a waist of time and waisting time is only good when your bored. He also has a fetish for trapping harmless humans but only when his demonic ways get the best of him. )

+ B A C K G R O U N D +

HistoryMakuasiu was born out of wedlock. His parents hated each other but what brought them together was there hatred for their son. When his was born they realized that if he were dead they wouldn't have to be around each other anymore. They immediately tried to execute him. They couldn't go through with it, seeing that he had somehow brought them back together through hate.
He was taunted all through school. all he ever wanted to do was bring his peers to their knees. He wanted to let them know just how he hated humanity. One day he was walking from school. Some of the other kids thought it would be funny to run him over. (idk how)
He had broken three ribs and was paralyzed from the neck down but no one cared.While in the hospital he just wished he could inflict the damage done to him on thee ones that did it to him. He died later on that night. While in Hell he made a deal with the demon Azazel to destroy the human race. In return Azazel would give him demon powers and a new face.

+ P O W E R S +

Natural Abilities: ( Kage Chōkyō-shi, Jigoku Sokudo , shifter appearance, Shifting forms,Water Manipulation, Lighting Manipulation)

Unique Abilities: (My demon can reflect special attacks at the first time they are sent towards him.The power of trust. Basically he has the to make anyone trust him through eye contact or touch.)

Shishi Mōdo Appearance: (In this mode his hair grows longer and he began to gain scars on his face. His pupils turns a halo white. He grows in size. His aura is blueish. He continues to maintain his human form but horns began to just outta his skull.)

Shishi Mōdo Abilities: (He has control over surrounding fluid. He can manipulate his body to form water but only for short amounts of time. While using water he conducts demon energy into it. So whoever it touches it burns a demon scar onto his opponent. )

• Hydrification Technique : the muscles of the arm are temporarily enlarged and strengthened. Moisture is gathered from the whole body and compressed into the entire arm, like an instant pump-up.
  • Makoto: Using his natural demon power of Lighting Manipulation. He uses the natural conflicting protons and neutrons he uses his unknown demon energy to make them friction together in his hand, he make a lighting like energy appear surrounding his hand. It more of a hand to hand technique that disperse once impacting in object or person. It has the destructive power to destroy metals and bones with little effort if ever hit. It lasts for 5 posts and can be powered up if more demon energy is thrown into it.
  • SuUrii: Using the moisture in the air surrounding him, he has the ability to summon moderate amounts of water ( Ex. Deserts Less Amount/Near An Ocean large amount) But in a normal situation he can use water in many supportive ways. From holding prisoners in a ball of water to taking out multiple weak opponents with weapons form from it. He isn't that good with it now but as time progresses he'll be capable of summon spears, arrows, swords, lances all in the blink of an eye. With the proper Tier level of course.
  • Combination Techniques: It take extensive demon energy to pull off combination technique with these two elements. But still it's a huge power up from the techniques if pull of correctly. As of now he has only one that makes use of the Makoto technique. Using the weapon forming abilities from SurUrii he sends a water spear through the opponent letting the water splash over him or if he looking for a more concentrated attack. Letting it stay formed through him. He attacks the water area with Makoto shocking the water soaked opponent letting it conduct through him.

Satsugai Tsūru: (He forms a scythe. At the top of the water is a blade maid of demon water forged form his body. It is blackish blue. The scythe can cut through reshi of foes weaker than him.The blade also has the ability to send deadly sharp slashes of water at the opponent with swings from the user. Acting as a long - short range combat weapon. When the blade is slammed into the ground it can raise pillars of water from the earth at the opponent with more training the scythe can conduct the electric energy from thunder clouds, absorbing the energy and storing it. Allowing it to shortly be used at a lighting scythe. The water turning into destructive lighting slashes instead. )

Mukō Jōtai Appearance:
Spoiler:

Mukō Jōtai Ablities: (Hydrification Technique: By liquefying the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Once every two posts. In other words if his opponents attack it misses, but if they go again he will solidify and be force to defend.

• Oblieration: The beast summons a huge amount of demonic energy from his core. Firing a penetrating wide range blast of pure demon energy. It easily capable of destroy a small town or village. Searing the earth and leaving a large amount of negative energy in it wake. Taking up a huge amount of demon energy it can only be use once every 5 post.
  • Mass Annihilation: He fires a weaker version of Oblieration rapidly from his mouth out towards his opponent or the area. Leaving small craters and small amounts of negative energy everywhere. It can also be made into variation in which he spits out Seven moderately strong versions of Obliteration and fire towards the enemy. This attack can only be used once every two posts
  • Down Pour The beast bellows into the air, summon large rain clouds down. Supplying himself with the need moisture and water needed to sustain his powers and transformation. It rain heavily down on the area when the beast is. This is active when he first transform in the beast. He can also use it as a veil for sneak attacks.

Role Play Sample:(Divine Cataclysm forum)
Day 4: The Voice of Death
Today went as most should, minus the detention caused by excessive sleeping in class. Makuasiu was drained from training"and for what?", Makuasiu thought to himself,eyes closed. "This has to be early suicide training. The ninja world couldn't possibly be this harsh." "Your wrong." spoke Sselecaf's voice inside Makuasiu's head. "You have to chill with the mind conversations. Its understandable when I'm alone but I'm in detention with OTHER People." "And what exactly does that mean to me?" "It means that I'm gonna kick your old ass if you don;''t leave me alone. At least until I stray away from the academy." "Fine. Makuasiu opened his eyes to find other students staring at him with bewilderment. "I knew Makuasiu was weird but i had no idea he was looney." whispered a student. "You should hush before you have to find an explanation for missing teeth.", taunted Makuasiu. He felt a sense of respect and fear overcome the student. Makuasiu turned around and smile. "That more like it, friend." It was near dark when Makuasiu left school. He had decided he was going to serve all of his time for sleeping through class. He yawned as he walked through the academy doors. "To home sweet home. I can almost take mom's ramen, yum." "Did you forget about training Maku." Makuasiu looked up to see an older version of himself. "You should cut your hair old man." "Don't worry. You'll grow to like it. Enough of that though. To the mountains we go. Try to keep up. I don't want this to take all night." Makuasiu concentrated all of his chakra towards his legs and lunged foward into a tree. "I figured I'd try something different." Makuasiu jumped from tree to tree, looking back every now and then to see if Sselecaf was keeping up. Finally he was at the top of the mountain. He found Sselecaf waiting for him. "How in the hell do you keep doing that." "It genjustu. I was never really with you. Today you will learn to break them. You will have to concentrate and focus. Maintain your perception of reality. since you know its coming you shouldn't have much trouble with it." Sselecaf peered into Makuasiu's eyes. It seemed to Makuasiu as if he was staring into Makuasiu's soul. He felt a hand grab his heart and began to panic. "Concentrate. Concentrate." He closed his eyes and lowered his head. Then he concentrated his chakra into his hands. He felt around for what was grabbing his heart. When he found what felt like an arm. He sliced through it with his chakra. "Good job. I think that enough for tonight. You may go home." Makuasiu was gone in a flash. He never even turned back to say bye. He was hungry. It was late. You could've said goodbye. "Too hungry for goodbyes old man." "I guess your too sleepy for nightmares too right?" "Try your best." Makuasiu made it home and ate warm ramen with his mother. It was something he hadn't done in so long. It seemed like a "dream". "I can't believe some one as smart as you fell for that.Better luck next time. Day 4 is over and I'm very disappointed Maku." Makuasiu walked home with his held low. He felt like he had failed the old man and he knew he had to make it up to him. But how? The thought ran through his mind as he slept in his bed. When you can't hear his voice, then you know it's over.His father had spoken to him once again. " "So whether its real or a dream i must not hold back. If I do I'll never become what I seek. I've never really took the time to ask myself what I seek. I guess its the respect of the dead only found through unknown power."

[b]+ S K I L L S H E E T +

(DO NOT FILL THESE OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!!!!)

Racial Skills

• Za Koa Manipulation:Advanced
  • Spells/Summonings: Beginner
  • Jigoku Sokudo Master
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Adept

General Skills

• Durability:Master
  • General Speed: Master
  • Strength:Advanced
  • Weapon Skill:Beginner

Last edited by Makuasiu o.O on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Left_bar_bleue10/100Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Empty Re: Makuasiu Senri(Finished)

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:37 pm

• Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [o]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [o]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Comments/Notes: Just a couple of things. ^^
I don't like these abilities, I'm sorry. The ability to possess someone's soul with the water? Reanimation of dead bodies? Changing tides of the ocean? Rebirthing your body? There is a lot of over-powered parts to these abilities. Please try and work to make them LESS overpowered. Again, Staff are here to help~
Tier: 2-3 when sufficient changes have been made.

Last edited by Dai on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:20 am
I am Moving this character into WIP until your application is fixed.

Makuasiu Senri(Finished) WVMWLOu
Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 pm
i'm finished. Can you tell me if you have any other problems with my character?
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Left_bar_bleue10/100Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:50 pm
Check the checklist for my review.
Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm
Corrected and Ready To Check

Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Tumblr_lpm7my15YE1qi6flyo1_500

-Can you die a little faster?
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:33 pm
Dai did say when everything was fixed that you would Obtain 2-3, here you go ~w~ But I'd like you to cross out your Muko Jotai for now ^^

Makuasiu Senri(Finished) FXpoQxJ
Makuasiu Senri(Finished) 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:45 pm
Is that good enough ?

Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Tumblr_lpm7my15YE1qi6flyo1_500

-Can you die a little faster?
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:25 am
Inactive

Makuasiu Senri(Finished) XmGUKMS
Anonymous

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:10 pm
Makuasiu Senri(Finished) Tumblr_mji8wvcspY1rshzuyo1_500_zps2d7b00ae
A'ight! This is has been in here long enough!
Moving from Innactive to Archived! Post Here if you return or pick up this character again!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum