Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST)

+15
~Amaya~
Pockeh
Raiki
Kade
MaidInAmn
Kronsire
Blade
Toxic
Ravana
Portaliya
Ridler
chizuru
Rase
Taichou
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Empty Re: Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST)

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 am
I have a question for any staff members! I am new to the site and have recently joined during the Activity Check. I would like to know if my reservation for the Iramasha Clan Leader Guradian will be effected by this Activity Check? I have made a few post during my brief time, but I need to finish my app and make a RP post. I will try to have Reimu finished by either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Empty Re: Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST)

Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:24 pm
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Last edited by jj1234321 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Rase
Rase
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Ayumu Kazuki (Mod Wip)
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 pm
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:24 am

My Characters
Roiben Miyamoto, Vizard Corps. Co-Head, 1-1
Albel Malvado, Segunda Espada, 1-1+

Canons
Kisuke Urahara, Urahara Shouten, 0-4
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:16 pm
Moving to Old.

Activity Check (ACTIVE MEMBERS MUST POST) - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum