Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zeda's Kido  Left_bar_bleue0/0Zeda's Kido  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Zeda's Kido  Empty Zeda's Kido

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 am
Custom Kidou

• Name:
  • Type:Offensive (hado)
  • Number: N/a
  • Effects:The user will shoot out a blast of powerful lightning from there mouth or palm of hand , strong enough to blast through stones like brick. As it is about 100,000 volt's of electricity
  • Incantation: Zaker
  • Notes:This is a more powerful version of Hado # 4 being as the lightning is now yellow instead of blue and is way bigger and more destructive and does not have to be as concentrated.

• Name:Radom
  • Number: N/A
  • Effects:The Radom technique allows Zeda to bend light and sound in order to create a small sphere of explosive kinetic energy that instantly combusts/explodes when making contact with an object or enemy. The spell is also quit quick.
  • Incantation: Random
  • Notes: Yuudeshi only Kido

• Name: Rand Radom
  • Number: N/A
  • Effects:This Kido will create An all red and black energy whip that explodes on contact of item's. These explosion's are minor and can not do a a lot of damage
  • Incantation: Rand Random

• Name: Orugo Radom
  • Number:
  • Effects:This Kido will create .A twisting energy laser that is fired towards opponents. It can also be used to manipulate fire to form fire dragons tho that will take more control and resta to do so. The energy beam is like getting hit a fuel force by a eighteenth wheeler going at about 200-300MPH
  • Incantation: Orugo Random

Last edited by Elendril on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zeda's Kido  Zeda's Kido

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zeda's Kido  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Zeda's Kido  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Zeda's Kido  Empty Re: Zeda's Kido

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 am
Ok look, just to get one thing straight. All of your kido are the same number, why the hell is that? Please tell me you did that on accident ~w~. After fixing that I will check the Kido to my full extent. Later~

Zeda's Kido  FXpoQxJ
Zeda's Kido  2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zeda's Kido  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Zeda's Kido  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:46 am
All perma-denied per frost's request

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zeda's Kido  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Zeda's Kido  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:48 pm
Moving to denied Kidou due to all the bullshit, shitstorm and whining over the numbers of this application. God that shit was getting old.

Zeda's Kido  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum