Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sound Infused Blast Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Sound Infused Blast Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sound Infused Blast Empty Sound Infused Blast

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm
Custom Chaos Blast

• Name:Sound Infused Blast

• User
    Type:
    It is Azure Iramasha Exclusive.

• Effects:What happens is that Azure allows himself to smack that of his tuning fork on the sole of his shoe or play that of a note on his Saxophone and cause a large emitting of sound to be made from either Seishin Buki form. When this said sound happens Azure manipulates that of its hertz to increase to an overall Hertz of 30,000 in range, causing that of the normal ear to begin to bleed. What is then done is Azure sends that of a chaos blast in the shape of a sphere forward, fusing it withen that of the sound. When the sound hits the ball it would then disperse outward, the chaos blast now becoming that of 10,000 different streams of Chaos blast. When the streams of chaos blast are sent forward, they will then disperse as soon as they hit something, the damage caused by each stream being that of a small scale. This blast is mostly used at a close range so all of the streams are sent toward the opponent, if being hit by every single one they would take that of a massive amount of damage, although it may even result in causing unconsciousness for low tiers. For higher tiers such as 1-3 to any 0 tier, it will do a large to moderate scale of damage as you go higher withen the system of the tiers.

• Notes:It is only able to be used by Azure. He can also teach it to other hybrids but only if they are able to manipulate sound.

Sound Infused Blast FXpoQxJ
Sound Infused Blast 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sound Infused Blast Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sound Infused Blast Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sound Infused Blast Empty Re: Sound Infused Blast

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:05 pm
Everything seems in check here, approved I suppose.

Sound Infused Blast WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sound Infused Blast Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Sound Infused Blast Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:02 pm
Moved to Old/Inactive

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sound Infused Blast Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Sound Infused Blast Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:26 pm
Moved again. '-'

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.