Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Left_bar_bleue28000/100000~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Empty ~Iramasha Haze (Open)~

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:45 pm
- R E I M U I R A M A S H A -

~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ 2ld7wbs
"I have the sworn duty of protecting my island's people, guarding the gems with my life and seeing that all those do not live in fear while each breath escapes from my lips. I will upload the laws of the Iramasha people and banish the souls who disobey it into a fine oblivion. I am Reimu Iramasha, Iramasha Guardian Leader and Shrine Maiden to the clan." - Reimu
- T H E S H R I N E M A I D E N -

---------------------------------------------------------------

- H E R T U N E -

- E N T E R P O S T -

~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ A0dijq ~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ A0dijq ~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ A0dijq

The peaceful haze of a warm, spring afternoon was of great comfort to those who had happened to inhabit the vast ranges of the Iramasha Open Land. Rays from the sun shining down on those with just the right amount of heat to make it oh-so-nice, the sky fluttered with many different puffy white clouds that gave the occasional overcast of shadow for those hard labours working out in this everlasting sun in order to rewarded for their efforts and an overall sense of great peace, quiet and order for all to enjoy. Something, that in this day and age of war, was a thing to greatly be appreciative of. Compared to even the lawless lands of the Rukgonai below them, The Iramasha Clan had it very good right now with their intense security, powerful warriors keeping the peace, the balance always being controlled by them and the respect they earn as an entire race were a few things that kept this peace in order. Some even dare to say that The Iramasha Clan is even more powerful then The Gotei 13, seeing as they had helped created their organization and were natives to the Soul Society ages before the Shinigami had banded together to form one whole.

For the present, however, there was one powerful Iramasha Girl that neither of that really mattered to at the moment. What was her name? Reimu Iramasha, the local Shrine Maiden and Leader Of The Iramasha Guardian. Sure she could dwell into all that thought, but she really wasn't in the mood to do so. Today was a day to get some stress off of her body from working so hard after all the chaotic events happening across the Soul Society and Earth. Therefore, she was seen taking a casual scroll throughout the pathway in the Iramsaha Open lands. If you had come close or could see Reimu from a distance, you'd notice that she was wearing a large red ribbon in her hair that went dashingly together with her red and white dress that was extremely similar to a shrine maiden's outfit with it having two detached sleeves leaving her shoulders uncovered. This entire outfit went smashingly together with some of the final pieces of her red neckerchief, a rod gohei with many paper seals attached to it in streamers and her white socks with brown sandles. Pretty casual attire for Reimu, at least.

As you would get closer, you would then begin to notice some of the mature natural details of Reimu's luscious body. If someone had happened to be way up close to her , many could realize that Reimu had shoulder length black hair that usually synced with any piece of clothing in her entire warobe or with whatever she would happen to wear at any given time; or at least if she isn't beaten to a pulp on the battlefield, that is. From time to time, though, anyone trailing behind Reimu could sometimes notice that her hair would turn a brighter brown or reddish color in combat or being on guard due to her Reiryoku altering her hair colour. The same goes for her similarly coloured eyes. On any normal day, Reimu's eyes will be a dark hazel brown. However, in combat or heightened states, it can sometimes glow a dark or bright red depending on the circumstance.

Apart from all of that other information, all those in an up close range would see that Reimu stands at about five foot eight with a pretty nice figure to go with it. Heh, you gotta be in shape with the kind of work Riemu does anyway. Running around Iramasha Island, exercising and eating right in order to maintain her figure , bashing Demon's heads in and staying fit for the pride of the island. After all, a shrine maiden can't be a real lazy ass. Reimu feels she needs to be strong, hard willed and ready to do her job at any moment. Hence why she is usually well armed for combat at any given moment.

In any case, Reimu could now be seen making her way to a large clearing in the forest. As she travelled for about ten minutes along the trail, Reimu took in the sights, sounds, sensations and calmness the entire open area had radiated. She felt like she was becoming one with whatever force was out there or the island itself, even. Smiling, Reimu closed her eyes and simply let the wind guide her throughout the path. She had taken it many times before in her life, after all. Such as the many times Reimu and her parents had came through this place during their adventure days. Always exploring everything the island offered, making conversation with everyone along the way and always bringing back artefacts to take home with them. The memories that flashed in her head, albeit so long ago, were somewhat bitter sweet as she still wished her parents were alive to see how far she has come for the clan, them and herself even. Therefore, in a response to this memory, Reimu had a melancholy sigh escape from her lips as she titled her head to side and started to shake it before opening her eyes.

"We are there, mother and father." With a more happy expression on her face, Reimu now stood at the edge of a cliff that overlooked a beautiful blue waterfall with many rocks in-between and a gorgeous rainbow at the bottom. Further on outward, you could see more of the forest land the open lands had to offer which was an extremely nice view considering where Reimu was standing, she had happened to be a good few feet above the section where she had arrived in the Iramasha Open land. Along with that, from the position Reimu was in, as she turned her head towards the right the image of a mighty river could be seen going on in the distance as other Iramasha Families could even be seen trying to swim in it, fish in it and just cool off by the cool waters the river had to offer. It made Reimu smile even more to see all of these people happy, though a bit sad she had no one to share with peaceful time. So with another sigh, The Shrine Maiden went on to sit down near the edge of the cliff and look down below at the beautiful scenery as she put herself in a better place.

"For now, just enjoy the day." She uttered to herself, moving her head upwards towards the sky in order to get a good view of the shining sun above her and the many clouds that inhabited the sky. Smiling again, she then proceeded to use Chaos Warp in order to instantly appear nearby underneath a tree as she loved the cool shade it provided along with the back support. Now, all Reimu had to do was take it easy and just put her mind at ease as she could feel chills being sent throughout every inch of her body in order to relax muscles, nerves and tension that she had from working herself so hard this entire week. "Ah..." Was the last word she said as she began to close her eyes and drift her into her own world. Concious, but day dreaming at the same time. A real at ease state of mind for Reimu.

But would anyone disturb this peace? Only time will tell!

- E N D P O S T -

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Left_bar_bleue10015/100000~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Empty Re: ~Iramasha Haze (Open)~

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:02 pm

!A z u r e I r a m a s h a!

~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ AzureIramasha

~Y e s, m y h a i r I S P i n k~

I N e e d M y F u n k M a n!

T h e P i n k H a i r e d H y b r i d R e p o r t i n g F o r D u t y!

~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Azure11~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Azure11~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Azure11

"I am an Iramasha, although I may not look like it from this hair. I AM the son of Ketsu, do NOT underestimate me!"

D a m n i t K o i c h i, M y F u c k i n g H e a d H u r t s N o w!

The boy moved as fast as he could, his body seeming to shift as he did so. His arms had reached forward as he allowed his arm to grip at that of the collar of the man running in front of him, the force of his arm now allowing him to be pulled downward to the ground, Azure's fist slowly moved as he quickly jabbed the man in the chest, causing him to gasp for air. He shifted once more, his other hand raising has he clenched both hands into one large form, now smashing it against the man's head, the hit causing him to be knocked out easily. "Christ these fools never learn. He moved slightly to the right to allow himself to pull his body upward, the male seeming to hang there as Azure allowed his head to move forward, his own forehead now SMASHING against that of the males head, the blood trickling from his head fell softly as he threw the male to the ground, his body shifting as he did so.

"Well Well Well... What to do now..." The male moved forward, his body seeming to shift as he did so, his head now softly gripping slightly at the air as he twisted his shoulder, the large popping noise emitting from it would be rather crude and disgusting. He allowed his other arm to do the same, his eyes softly closing to allow his body to twitch as the shoulder popped out of place and then allowed itself to slide into its socket once more. As he allowed his feet to reach in front of him he took three slow steps, his right foot now smashing against the ground as he allowed the momentum caused by the falling of his body to shoot him forward, sounds waves smashing against the ground to allow him to literally GLIDE against the ground. As he did so he looked from side to side, the vast lands of field seeming to reach out as him as he moved rather quickly. Allowing his arms to reach behind him he would have snapped, the sound waves emitting from his hand as he began to stable them behind that of his body, the force causing him to glide close to the ground although not against it.

He was surprised, the day being filled with rather amazing visuals of sun and odd coloring with the sun itself seeming to reflect against that of a lake, the lake standing before Azure has he was now standing from it, his body twitching slightly as the speed he had obtained sent him flying forward, his body crashing against the water with a loud smash, the water flying within the air as he did so. He moved downward, his body now shifting to obtain a nose dive forward into the water, his arms now reaching to the sides of himself in a repetitive beat along with his legs seeming to flap aimlessly against the density of the water, his body lowering and lowering as he continued to the bottom of the lake. His body swiftly slid through the water itself, his arms becoming one with that small musical beat within his mind continued to pound, pound, pound. He began to allow that internal beat to escape from that of his mind, the soft swish of his hair now causing slight sounds within the water itself, his own ability to manipulate it would then be active, the water now moving with ripples as the bass created by his body shifted through the dense material of his skin and water, the lake itself seeming to pop as the beat continued as he swam deeper and deeper within the lake of water, his body reaching the bottom quietly. He shifted, his body softly flipping within a small circle of space as he then pressed his feet against the soft bottom of the lake, his legs now pressing forcefully at the soft ground, the movement now sending him upward through the water, the surface now being broken as he allowed his body to shift within the air, his chaos warp now activating as he appeared on that of dry land, a small path within the forest. He did not have the forest in mind for a place to go, but as long as he was here he might aswell go he thought.

He shifted, his body moving quietly through the small path he had appeared on, his arms softly reaching upward quietly as he looked through the dense forest, his eyes widening as beautiful flowers had sat softly at each side of the path, the trees themselves seeming to cause an overcast, the beautiful shine of the sun itself seeming to cause the flowers to let off that of a bright coloring and aroma in the air, his head shifting ever once in awhile to allow his nose to gather in all the smells and aromas the forest had to offer. He thought of the forest itself being rather beautiful, the only thing that he had never liked of such a -place was that it had a large number of animals that had inhabited the area itself and the Island all together. He was looking for nothing in particular, although he did see a clearing in the center of the Forest one day before the previous week, maybe there was something or someone that would be there right now. He moved through the forest at a slow pace, his hands now smacking against the outreaching branches that had come close to him, his body seeming to shift as he did so. He was rather amazed by the sun this day. He moved thoroughly through the forest as he stopped, his right arm now coming upward as he had allowed that of a small chaos blast to form on the tip of his fingers, the blast seeming to charge as he burst through the brush of the forest, now smashing into the clearing Reimu had been in at the moment. He was rather mesmerised by the woman, his hand now dropping as he twitched slightly, his mouth softly opening as he then stared at the woman in the opening, the rain now coming down softly on the two as he did so.

What did this mean? No one could possibly know, although this could be the beginning of a friendship.

~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ FXpoQxJ
~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Empty Re: ~Iramasha Haze (Open)~

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:35 pm
Archived.

~Iramasha Haze (Open)~ Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum