Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pirokai
Pirokai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First Flight Left_bar_bleue0/0First Flight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First Flight Empty First Flight

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:13 pm
In one of the training rooms, Kimoto sat in the middle, Jigen No Katta sitting in it's sealed form on his lap. His eye bandage made his eye itch, and he kept glancing around. He wondered if someone had figured out his secret. He knew it wasn't bad to be a Vizard and all, but he didn't want anyone knowing really. There was no wind, so it was kind of boring as he kept looking around for something to do.

And it bothered him that Colin had let him in. Then again, his Reiatsu would probably give him away, so maybe that's why he was here. He might as well learn to use his power as best as he can. But Kimoto's Paranoia was getting to him. He stood up, pulling out Jigen No Katta. By his thoughts, this could also be some sort of weird test.

Last edited by Pirokai on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First Flight Left_bar_bleue20650/20000First Flight Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

First Flight Empty Re: First Flight

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Colin yawned, wondering down the Vizard Corps hallways. Being Lieutenant
Colonel of Sector 4 meant that he was always busy with something or other,
usually personal business, as it was. Finally he reached his room, and found a
note on his bed. It was from someone named Kimoto, and it asked if Colin would
care to train him. Colin smiled, as he had never trained anyone before in his
life, but he certainly wouldn't mind helping someone else. He had met with
Kimoto at the place the note specified, and told him to meet him outside the
door of the Vizard Corps training area. The next day, he had arrived outside
the room, finding Kimoto already waiting there. He had let him in and then told
him to meditate for a while, going wondering. He was trying to decide how best
to help this man, and he suddenly got an idea. He smiled, and pressed down on
the balls of his feet, projecting himself forward. He used a flash-step,
appearing outside of the doorway to the training room. He knew they had the
area to themselves, since it was fairly early in the morning. He opened the
door and slipped inside silently, turning the rooms lights off as he did so.

He left it like that for a while, just standing next to the door, with a
small smile on his face. He wanted to see how his first pupil would react to
the sudden loss of one of his senses. After a few minutes, he reached over and
flipped the lights back on. He walked up to Kimoto, the smile gone but
maintaining a pleasent demeanor. He spoke to Kimoto, instructing him on how
their training session would go. As he did so he shifted his weight back and
forth slowly, as he hated being bored.

"Now, Kimoto is your name, correct? Today we will have a
simple training session. I will be teaching you that which I am best at:
survival. Usually, survival is decided by whether you are killed or not, which
is why I am the person before you. I survived. Now, my way of survival..."

Colin shifted his weight back, disappearing with
another flash-step, moving faster than Kimoto could see to behind him. He
smirked a bit, happy that he was being given a chance to give back to the next
generation.

“Is speed. Simple and pure. Speed can do many things.
It can be used with momentum to strengthen attacks, be used to dodge things
that would kill you, and even at times to retreat with your life from an enemy.
What we shall be doing today is speed training. So, are you ready?”

Colin waited for Kimoto to turn and face him, and tried something new. He
took his sheathe and brought it up with his left hand to his left side, level
with his chest. Then he swung his right arm over the back of his head, his eyes
closed and his face pointed at the ground. His right arm fell around his
zanpakto’s hilt, and he gathered power into his feet. As he drew the blade he
pressed forward, going the max speed his sealed form would allow, which is
still a fair amount. He appeared on the other side of Kimoto with his zanpakto
drawn and facing upwards directly out from the center of his body. What he had
just done was this. He had moved forward, pulling out his zanpakto with his
right hand. Then he extended his folded up left, building more momentum as he
went forward. He slashed out with one hand on his zanpakto and caught the blade
with his left hand, right on his right hand on the hilt, stopping it an inch
from Kimoto’s face. Then he used the force of the stop to dodge around Kimoto,
pushing off again, appearing behind him and still facing him. To Kimoto it
would have felt like he had just been hit in the face with a fairly large gust
of wind, enough to knock over a teenager just standing in the breeze. This was
the move that Colin had decided to try out as a beginning to the training
session. He placed his zanpakto back in it’s sheathe and held his arms out,
exposing his whole body.

“Well, now that you understand, you try. Strike
me however you want. We will continue the training when you manage to hit me 2
times while I am in my sealed form. You may do whatever you please, but know
that I will tolerate no attempts on my life, nor anything that would destroy
the training room, as that would just be wasteful. So, come at me!”

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pirokai
Pirokai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:31 pm
Kimoto somewhat sighed in his head. So this was what is was about. But he felt like something was wrong... The lights going out earlier hadn't bothered him, and he wasn't very impressed with what Colin had just done. But then again, he wasn't impressed by alot, remembering what his Inner Hollow could do. Thought this would be to his advantage... He needed training. And it's not like this wasn't the perfect oppurtunity. He smiled as he gripped the handle of Jigen No Katta. Good oppertunities don't come along this often. It was very hard to get one this good. He used his left hand to get out a rubber band and tie his hair up into a high, wavy ponytail. He raised his sword so it was pointed directly at Colin.

“It’s probably a mistake… To let me attack however I want… Because… If you let me do that… I will inevitably… Imitate… That Girl. Her movements seemed perfect… Strong, fast, elegant, graceful… A style far beyond my own… Yet the same as well. An extension or evolved version… And this is just another chance to make it my own.” He said, stepping forward so the tip was right in front of Colin’s collar bone. Then he smirked, and pulled it back, spun around, and walked away. He walked quite a bit away before he turned back to Colin again.

“And… As well… Your strong. That’s probably something that can’t be denied. But unfortunately, you aren’t so strong that you are stronger than her… But then again… Maybe it’s just to me she is so strong. After all, That Girl was the one who granted me my power. The one who let me fight once again, even though I didn’t want to go any farther… Ah… Just look at me. Here I am going on about her while I make you wait.” Kimoto said, a sad smile suddenly on his face. His mind was a mess right now. Mostly cause this was causing memories to come up too. She told him he could attack however he wanted, and that the first blow was his. He couldn’t cut her though. The case was probably the same with Colin.

He finally made his first attack. Kimoto use a Flash Step to get right in front of Colin, and make a huge upward Arc with his sword, it not actually touching him, but stopping halfway through, as he used another Flash Step, to get behind Colin. This time he swung his sword straight down on Colin, aiming mostly for his shoulder. But he didn’t carry that out either. Kimoto used just one more Flash Step. This time he was down near the ground, closer and under the spot where he made an arc with a blade, slashing straight up, bringing his body up as well.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First Flight Left_bar_bleue20650/20000First Flight Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Colin waited, listening to what Kimoto had to say. Her? He wondered. Who is that? What does she have anything to do with this? Looks like I may learn something about my student after all!

Colin could see that Kimoto was focusing, and he approved. Good. Seems he is taking this seriously. I was afraid that I had taken on someone sort of like myself, who had to train very hard to focus! He watched as Kimoto prepared himself, and he smiled. His cybernetic eye could tell where Kimoto was readying himself, and he prepared himself accordingly, putting his weight backwards. When Kimoto appeared in front of him he seemed to be blown back from the blow, sailing up and out from the momentum of the attack. He had placed his zanpakto between his hands, with his right hand on the the opposite side from the blade. Then he had pressed down, doing both of these things in the same motion. It connected with Kimoto's blade as it sailed up, and Colin was thrown up and back from it. He spun himself with a flashstep, now facing the ground. He watched as Kimoto feinted with his downward slash, and Colin frowned a bit. There is no point in a attack IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR WHOLE BODY INTO IT! Even feints have to look real, not half-hearted! Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

As Kimoto made his final strike, Colin was ready, on his way down from the initial strike. As the blade sailed up, he flung his hand down, disappearing. He reappeared on the ground next to Kimoto, knowing he had a lot to teach Kimoto. He breathed in, and observed what he had done. He had grabbed the blade with his bare hand, and it hadn't even broke the skin. Looks like he isn't focusing on getting himself sharp enough. TEACHING POINT! Then he released the blade, jumping back a bit, speaking:

"Well Kimoto, I have 2 things to tell you about your assault and 1 thing to tell you about myself. I have a cybernetic brain, and my eyes can see where you gather power. So, when you attack me, the less time you give me to tell what you are about to do, the better. Now, the 2 things. First off, your feints. You aren't putting your all into them. That is not how you can best decieve an enemy, especially one like me, who can tell how much energy you put into the strike. A real feint looks something more like this..."

Colin disappeared, having pushed forward on the balls of his feet and pushed down, activating shunpo this time. His blade flew out in front of him, equal with Kimoto's head. Colin released a great blast of spiritual pressure, making sure Kimoto wouldn't be able to react to it until he saw Colin's point. His blade flew directly at Kimoto's paralyzed skull, and he gave a mere flick of his wrist, the blade missing Kimoto's right ear by a centimeter. Then Colin disappeared, appearing above Kimoto, with his blade between his feet, his legs crossed as the feet were actually touching the blade on opposite sides. Kimoto, who still couldn't move, would probably be freaking out. Colin smiled, disappearing again, behind Kimoto, the dull part of his zanpakto on the back of Kimoto's neck. He used a flash-step again, returning back to his original position, drawing back in his reiatsu and freeing Kimoto.

"THAT'S more like a feint. Put the right amount of power behind it, but change the target at the last second. It will take the opponent's brain valuable seconds to understand what in the world you just did, and if you're fast enough, you can score a critical blow of of them. Now, second thing to teach. You're blade... do you know how to sharpen it? To sharpen one's zanpakto.... you infuse the edge with reiatsu. Like this..."

Colin flung out his zanpakto with one hand, barely even trying, and it clanged against a pillar a few feet from him. He brought it back to himself, and closed his eyes, focusing. He open his eyes and swung out again, this time putting a gash straight through the solid pillar of steel, not enought to make it fall, but enough to give Kimoto something to think about. He brought his zanpakto back in front of him and bent his knees, preparing himself.

"Now, this time, when you strike at me. I want you to feint multiple times as well as strike multiple times. Go as fast as you can. You may find it difficult at first, and that's ok. That's why we're doing this, so you can get stronger. Also, keep your zanpakto focused at all time, infusing it with enough reiatsu to cut me. The ball's in your court. What will you do with it?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pirokai
Pirokai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:05 pm
Kimoto was… Snickering. He was trying to use a certain strategy that he had been imitating, but it looks like it was doing better than an imitation. Colin wasn’t following the secret behind it at all. Not that Kimoto was using right either. Though he hadn’t expected to guard against his first attack. He had intentionally left to much distance, as it was unusual for one to attack from under their previous attack. And as for the second feint, it was still to come into play. The smile on his face made him look like an idiot. Especially in this situation.

“Well I’m sorry… But I can’t do that. It’s not how I fight. It’s not how she fights… My way of fighting is different. As well as the training that lead to it. I’m very sorry.” He said, spinning Jigen No Katta, around, still it was sitting in his hand comfortably. Then he finally took his fighting stance. His left leg was out in front of him, his right leg was back. He had his sword raised up above his head, and his left hand at his side, in a position as if it was holding a knife or dagger.

“And now… I’m sorry but I will start trying to connect a strike again. That feint and strike thing doesn’t work to well for me. Oh… Sorry, I keep talking on and on. It’s not really appropriate.” Kimoto apologized, as he turned his left foot a tiny bit. It was time to move and attack. But instead, he left no showing of what he was going to do. He was getting ready to fight, his usual routine. Kimoto slowed his breathing, so it was almost like he wasn’t breathing at all, and halted all of his movements, and tensed up all over.

He finally made his movement, flash stepping. Kimoto appeared in front of Colin, his sword stabbing down at his shin in a half hearted feint, and then flash stepped again. This time he appeared behind him, doing the same move as earlier. A Half Hearted feint, slashing straight down… Except he quickly changed it from a feint. The moment it got an inch above Colin’s shoulder, he infused as much Reiatsu into the blade as he could, and striked down with all the force he had.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm
When Kimoto appeared in front of Colin, he sighed, seeing as how he was doing the exact same thing as before. Well, if that's what he thinks, then he's either insane or is quite confident in his abilities. In any case... LOOKS LIKE I GET TO BE SERIOUS! Colin prepared himself, not so much as flinching at the half-hearted attack, and a strange thought went through his mind.

Is he... using the DRUKEN FIST? I've heard of it and understand how it works in theory... and this seems to be a lot like it as well. Half hearted movements that seem weak, than a jack-in-the-box attack that is much more ferocious at the end. That could be it. If so, I really should be careful, just considering how difficult it is to understand the attack...

Colin shifted his leg just a bit, dodging the possibility of an unexpected onslaught. When he saw there was none, he watched Kimoto carefully, following his movements to behind him relatively easily; then saw the shift in Kimoto's body as he suddenly sped up, trying to slice off his arm. He smiled, letting Kimoto go through with the strike, slicing into his shoulder. He infused the spot with reiatsu as well, and it was cut through about a centimeter before adequate reiatsu gathered there, preventing it from going further. Colin grabbed the blade with his hand, smiling, the blade still in his body. He pulled forward, pulling a most likely suprised Kimoto directly at himself. Then he swung counterclockwise, putting his weight back on his heels. He released Kimoto suddenly, bringing up his right leg as he did so and kicking Kimoto right in his side as he kept moving in a circle, Colin himself slowing just a tad by pressing very lightly on his foot, sending Kimoto flying across the room.

"Get Up!" He yelled at Kimoto, tearing a strip of cloth on the bottom of his shirt and tying it around his shoulder, covering the wound up, stopping the bleeding. His eyes were hard as he looked at his pupil, and he stretched his hands at a 45* angle from the side of his body. He licked his lips, ready to get a bit more serious. "Well, you took my advice about sharpness, anyway. Now, be prepared, because now we getting a bit more serious. Now, you need to cut me twice, like before. However, this time... It will be a bit more difficult, as I will try to act like an actual enemy. You better be prepared... or you may lose a limb!"

As he finished speaking he released his shikai, claws forming straight down his outstretched arms, he looked straight down at Kimoto, giving him an oppurunity to prepare himself. Then he disappeared, crossing the distance between them in a single step. He appeared behind Kimoto, with his claws lifted high above his head. He brought them down, and unless Kimoto was careful, he would be blown away. If he managed to dodge, it would leave a crater in the ground with a diameter of 3 feet and 1 foot deep from the claw's power.

Then Colin disappeared again, reappearing next to Kimoto, his right leg reared back and hs left posted stauchly on the ground. He struck forward at max speed that would be quite difficult for Kimoto to dodge, then brought around his left leg from the strike and hit Kimoto again in the right side, most likely sending him flying once again. If not, Colin was prepared. He took up a defensive stance, staring Kimoto down, treating him as if he were an Arrancar or Hollow.

He had to do this, to help Kimoto gain something like battle experience and help him survive in the real world. He was ready to do whatever it took to help his student succeed, even if that meant taking a risk. He trusted Kimoto to make it through the training, however. No matter how hard it was. He placed his right foot back, horizontal and then on the ground. His left he put his weight on, leaning forward a bit and bending in his knee, his waist moving forward a few inches. He kept a small amount on the toes of his right foot, ready to move if he had too.

- Buddha
Pirokai
Pirokai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:25 pm
Kimoto coughed hard, hitting the wall after being kicked. His vision got a bit blurry, but he forced himself up. And before he could think through his next, he had to jump and roll forward, seeing a small crater where he was. His body reacted before his mind. In fact he was kind of freaking out inside. This was not what he was used it. He quickly got back up, and readied his sword again. Kimoto quickly calmed himself again, but he knew he would need to be on guard, because his reactions wouldn’t be enough. He relaxed his muscles… Then heard Colin lecturing him.

And then his eyes widened when he saw Colin had released to Shikai. This did not bode well for him. He knew the difference in power between Shikai and Normal. That would explain how that crater had been made. Which means… He was screwed mostly. And he wasn’t ready when he was kicked, hitting the wall again.

Kimoto coughed, upset, as he got up. He glared at Colin. If Colin was going to fight him like an actual enemy, he would need to take this more seriously than he had ever. He was used to fighting people stronger than him, but then again, this was somewhat different. He extended his sword out in front of him, then spun it back, so the blade was lined up and laying on the side of his arm, and he was holding it back handed.

“Rip open… Jigen No Katta!” He yelled, as suddenly his sword was glowing blood red, and black shadow shot out of the blade. The Shadows came back around it, and enveloped it, and then disappeared inside. The blade had changed shape, as to one of a Cutlass or Scimitar, but the blade was on the back of the sword. Or at least what looked like the back. It turned out to be the front, as Kimoto swung the sword back in front of him, the handle being that or what you’d see on a Rapier, but connected the bottom of the handle, the part covering the front of his hand underneath the bladed side of the sword.

“Style One… Scarecrow… That’s what I call my version of what I had just been using. This time, I’ll move onto Style Two, Gravitation.” He muttered, a little low. He cut up to the right, making a long rip that was the color blood red, with black shadows darting around. Kimoto quickly moved inside of it, it closing behind him. Another one seemed to open over Colin, Kimoto dropping down out of it, making a strong hard slash, focusing huge amounts of Reiatsu into his blade. And just incase that hadn’t worked, he suddenly Flash Stepped directly in front of Colin, his sword glowing red again, as he let off a close range, blood red wave with blade shadows darting across the visible areas.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:01 pm
Colin raised his right eyebrow, wondering why Kimoto wasn't doing anything. Strange. If he want's to leave here intatct, he'd better step it up quite a bit. He saw the look Kimoto, and gave a small smile, glad his student was finally being serious. He placed his arms in a defensive stance, the claws crossing in front of his face. He was ready for whatever Kimoto would do and was prepared to fight to his hardest. He licked his top lip, anticipating the clash that would soon occur. He watched as Kimoto made his move.

That's an odd release. He thought as he watched Kimoto flip back his zanpakto and say his release phrase. Well, that's good. I wouldn't want my student to be a boring weakling. I better watch myself though, since he probably has an odd ability to go with it. My eye has never seen anything quite like this. The blade... It's like it's sucking in all the reiatsu in its core!

Colin's eyes widened as Kimoto went to strike. His eyes and his own speed observed what happened. Kimoto struck up, and infront of him appeared something bloodred with shadows. What in the world?.. Don't tell me he's cursed! Well... This will be interesting, in any case. I'm ready, Kimoto. BRING IT ON! He thought as he saw Kimoto strike into the crevice. He wondered what would happen, and suddenly his eye sensed the strange power of the blade near him. He looked up and saw another crevice above him, Kimoto's sword coming down from it. His eyes were open wide and his mouth was open a bit on his small head as the blade went down to cut it. His claws, which were already in front of his head, met the blade full on, and Colin felt the pressure, much greater than the one he had blocked before. He grunted as he broke the floor, sending cracks along the tile as he blocked the strike.

He looked around to see Kimoto appearing in front of him, bringing up his blade. Colin smiled and held only his arms in front of him, knowing what was about to happen. The blood wave connected and flew him up and back, tearing directly through his clothing where it hit, barely singing Colin himself, as he had focused his reiatsu in a place he was used to. Where his clothes were ripped was a massive scar, exactly where the blood wave had hit. He smile widened at Kimoto's most likely suprised reaction. It looked extremely brutal, as if Colin had nearly been ripped in two. He began speaking, as there was a lull here, a teaching moment.

"Awright. You managed to get in a hit. I meant to show you this if I had the chance. This" He said, pointing at the scar that ran down from his neck to his waist, also on his arms. "Is the kind of thing you will be facing. If you aren't careful, you won't survive them. And the world will be wasted of another who could help improve it. So, if you manage to survive something like that... Then you know if you're ready. Don't worry. I won't put a body altering scar into you. Just make it through the training, and you'll live."

Colin suddenly disappeared again, still smiling. Ok. Now I know what his zanpakto does. Now, not much I can do to dodge it, but at least it seems to be very flashy when he does use it. That's about all I can do. He suddenly appeared a few feet behind Kimoto, still smiling, as he was about to perform one of his favorite actions. He reeled back, clapping his claws above his head, pulling out 3 feathers as he did so, gaining a huge amount of reiatsu released. He focused it into his claws, drawing back more. Then he swung forward at max speed, pressing down on his right toe as he did so, springing forward behind his attack. He had generated a Green Swordfish Slash, an emerald reiatsu construct in the shape of a swordfish, that would explode on contact. It flew at Kimoto extremely quickly, and Colin appeared right behind it as it hit.

He performed a back hand punch, ripping with his claws. Then he kicked up at chest level from his right side with his right leg, knocking back Kimoto. Then he pushed up off the ground, spinning his body around quickly, becoming a slicing human windmill. He would crash into Kimoto, either pushing him back or slashing his skin. Then he pushed off with his legs, gaining some distance between the two of them. He let down his arms, focusing all his reiatsu into his feet. His claws hung limply at his sides and his head was drooped down, seeming like asleep. However, Colin was still watching with his cybernetic eye, ready to react and then make his move...

- Buddha
Pirokai
Pirokai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:07 pm
Kimoto watched oddly, staring at the scar as he heard Colin talk. It made quite the impression. He wondered what could cause something like that. It was also… quite… Depressing in Kimoto’s eyes. But that didn’t take away his will to fight. He readied his sword incase of an attack, keeping wary.

Second Style, Gravitation… Since Blood Wave did so little, I doubt I can do anything with Dark Needle… Bloody Thorn and Shadow Eagle would be useless too… He’s to fast to use Bashing Chaos on so all I have left is Regal Fang. But I need to get him behind me for that one.
Kimoto though, trying to figure out a plan as Colin talked. Though… Regal Fang takes to long as well, since I need to stab the ground… I guess I could always skip to Fourth Style, Regalia… But that’d reveal my Mask… Maybe I should go up to Third Style, Marian… No. That one is incomplete. I can’t pull of those kind of abilities with Jigen No Katta. It isn’t strong enough to hold it’s own charge… But… If I only use the Marian attacks for a split second it might work… I’ll do that. But I’ll need to be careful… And possibly ready to use Regalia if I have to. I won’t be able to hold Demon’s Blade for more than a second, and Chaser Wave and Energy Reservoir aren’t finished. And I can’t manipulate the dark shadows in my power well enough to use Black Wing or Devil Gear… No… Looks like I have to skip past Marian and straight to Regalia… Or maybe an Imitation of Regalia? It should work since I can just switch the eye my bandage is on.

Kimoto had gone to deep into his thoughts. He had stopped listening, so he didn’t hear Colin stop talking. So he was completely unprepared. Kimoto was hit in the back with something, feeling an explosion as soon as it hit him, forcing him forward and hurting his back. He then felt Colin punch him in the back. It was quite painful. With his guard down as it was, everything seemed to be connecting, damaging Kimoto a lot. He was finally about to get back into it, but he got kicked, and forced back again. This was not good at all for him.

Luckily he finally got his guard back up before the next one. He saw Colin spinning. Kimoto knew he might get cut, so he angle Jigen No Katta so that it took more of the impact. He let out a grunt, and got ready for the next attack. But that was before he noticed, Colin had stopped. He didn’t really expect that but he was getting ready just in case. Kimoto didn’t want to fall for any tricks.

“… I just want to say… I’m moving past Second Style Gravitation. I’m going to use Fourth Style (Imitation), Regalia.” Kimoto said matter of factly as his left hand went up to his face pulled his white medical eye patch from over his left eye, and onto his right. Suprisingly enough, his left eye worked just fine. He looked out at Colin with his uncovered eye, and smiled. Kimoto could just hear her in his head, even if she wasn’t talking. Don’t disappoint me. You can do this. If you can’t… Your life is mine. He assumed that’s what she was saying to him.

Kimoto quickly Flash Stepped behind Colin, and made a hard spinning slash, striking with all of his force, using the blunt side of Jigen No Katta. The blade turned blood red with dark shadows on it, as he fired off a Blood Wave from the back of the blade, directly into Colin. He quickly flash stepped away, so he was not only behind in front of Colin, but his back was facing him. He stabbed the ground letting off something similar to a Blood Wave, but instead it came up out of the ground behind Kimoto, directly at Colin’s chest.

“Regal Fang…” Kimoto muttered to himself, not waiting for it to hit as he swung around, slashing Jigen No Katta along the ground as he did, and fired a Blood Wave off, but with the blade backwards so he shot it into the ground using the blade, so the Wave took the shape of Several Spikes when it smashed against the ground, falling out at Colin. “Shadow Eagle.” Those two together should have Pushed Colin back, or stabbed him through the chest. Kimoto made sure though, and pulled back his arm and thrusted at Colin, aiming directly at his chest, from the same distance, as the Wave came off in the form of a spear like attack. “Dark Needle!” He was getting more into it as he said his different attack names. Dark Needle should have pushed Colin back more, or alteast be having his guard against it, since it’s impact is much stronger than the other attacks. Kimoto cut open a rip and jumped in it. “Bashing Chaos.” He said as he went inside.

It closed as Kimoto came out from Colin’s side, slashing and going past him, making another rip that he immediately went in to. He came out another and came down, slashing Colin from above. Kimoto made and went into yet another Rip, and came out quite a bit away, as his sword was aimed straight up. “Bloody Thorn.” He said, this being his last attack. A variation of Dark Needle fired straight up, and broke into many smaller needles, all raining down, leaving no where to escape to, unless he could quickly guard his whole body.

“Scarecrow is Jack in the Box. Gravitation is Physical Attack with a Special hidden behind it. Marian isn’t finished… And Regalia is a chain that leaves no room for total reaction.” Kimoto said, frowning. He didn’t like using Regalia. At least not without his mask. It was odd though, that he was able to use his strongest style, only when his right eye was covered. But to him it was perfectly normal
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Colin's eyes were wide as he had witnessed the damage he had caused. Poor Kimoto would be scarred forever by that wound, with little to no chance of getting it removed. It would be all over his back for the rest of his life, and there wasn't a thing he could do about it. He watched as Kimoto was blown away by it, and prepared himself. His eye could sense the power that was beginning to draw into Kimoto's blade once again. He pressed back on his feet, preparing, wondering what in the world Kimoto was going to try as damaged as he was now. He was not dissapointed.

Suddenly Kimoto disappeared and Colin held his zanpakto in front of him, holding it on both ends with his hands as the first blood wave hit. he could feel his fingertips burning, and used the momentum of the attack to push back further away and get decent distance between the two of them as Kimoto continued his attack. As such he saw the second wave popping up, and smiled, pulling his hand to his hairline. Time seemed to slow down as his hand gripped above his eyes, which he closed for a fraction of a second as he pulled. He felt as the mask slid in front of his eyes, and he opened them again as the wave reached him. He cried, infusing his right claw with reiatsu. Then he slapped the wave, turning it with his own reitatsu to slam harmlessly into a wall. Harmlessly for Colin, anyway.

He barely moved his eyes back to see several spike nearing him. He began spinning his claws around with the rotation abilites of his hollow, having them become two pronged drills. He moved his arms up and down rapidly, alternating, creating a constant wall of whirling blade in front of his body, deflecting away the spikes in every direction around the room. He was panting a bit from under his mask, undetectable due to the beak in front of his mouth protruding from his mask. He watched as Kimoto made his next move, beginning an attack of his own. In his right hand he charged a ball of reiatsu, throwing it at the ground as the spear approached him. From the ball emerged an explosion, creating a great amount of smoke, completely covering the spear as it raced towards the concealed Colin. He used the power of the explosion and pushed back on his toes, where he had placed his weight. The result was that he was able to stop the rotation of his claws and rotate himself in mid-air, dodging the spike with his thin body. As he detected Kimoto's next move he was satisfied with his choice.

In the madness of the smoke and Kimoto teleporting all around with his dimension rifts, Colin was able to watch for him and use his speed to dodge all but one of the attacks. For that one he allowed Kimoto to cut him to slow him down. Then he turned to face him as he passed, having gained a miniscule amount of time from the small cut on his small stomach. He narrowed his eyes, preparing himself as best he could as he had used the time to observe how much energy Kimoto had been gathering in his zanpakto. He hit a button on his chest, his entire body going totally invisible. He had activated the invisibitlity cloak with his cyber mind, becoming invisible to Kimoto. He quickly stepped out of his previous location, hidden by his cloak and the smoke around him to leave his present location, dodging most of the spikes and blocking with his claws any of the few he couldn't.

Then he turned off his cloak and turned to face Kimoto once again, the smoke having cleared. He was panting a bit behind his mask, feeling just a little bit proud of his student, getting this far. He placed one of his arms out, pointing it directly at Kimoto. His right hand he kept at his side, and he was gathering energy into it, creating a cero of decent strength, enough to blow away Kimoto should it touch him. In his other hand he formed a sphere of his pure emerald reiatsu, about the size of a baseball. Suddenly he thrust forward, acting as if he would attack with the sphere. When Kimoto moved to dodge, since he could obviously feel the attacks power, Colin was ready. He himself jumped back, giving him space in case Kimoto tried teleporting behind him. He SLAMMED his right hand with the cero into his left with the sphere, and had the entire thing aimed with his eagle eyes directly at the distracted and already attempting to dodge Kimoto. The sphere was dislodged by his left hand, and his right knocked aside. Then from his left, he released the cero, creating a giant blast of reiatsu aimed directly at Kimoto. Colin sorely hoped that he would have the good sense not to be hit with it directly, or he would quite litterally be blown out of the base by the size of the attack. The attack was something called Reiatsu Shot that Colin had developed with his hollow when he learned of its dense spiritual power. The sphere was of his own making and made him feel dizzy for a few moments, but was fine otherwise, as it was his hollow who had provided the cero. The sphere would explode, and the cero right behind it would attempt to blow Kimoto away.

After the brief dizziness subsided, Colin ran behind his attack as it neared Kimoto, his eyes determined. He was ready to see exactly what his apprentice was capable of taking when it came to punishment. As the attack hit, he appeared behind Kimoto, giving into a seemingly contorted madness. However, all of the 25 serious blows he had dealt had been done with the utmost precision. He whilred around as he attacked, staying nimble and out of reach due to his hollow's ability of rotation. His claws flashed about, seeming almost as if dancing as they moved with great control around Kimoto, slashing him harshly and softly, unpredicatble in thier acts.

After these blows Colin leapt back, spinning as he did so. Both feet hit the ground flat, and he turned a bit as he did so, a small cloud of dust appearing in the direct of his rotation. He was panting from the exertion, and was ready to see how his student would reply to that. His clwas were up, staying at his sides, at waist level. His wrists were pointed up, creating a kind of shield in front of his chest made of his zanpaktou. He waited to see what Kimoto would do...

"Well, not bad. Not bad in the least. BUT YOU NEED TO ACQUIRE FOCUS! Or you WILL die sooner rather than later!"

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum