Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Rinyūaru

+15
Silim
Dai
Iori
~Amaya~
Blade
Kenshin
Dr.Hiro
JJ
Pockeh
killerants
Tsubine
Star
THEFROST
||Tsukuyomi||
Raiki
19 posters
Go down
Anonymous

The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rinyūaru

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:57 pm
Application:

Name: Izanagi Hayoku
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5068-the-Rinyūaru
Current Tier: Unknown
Reason to Join: Izanagi is a man born without convictions however, he does respect one man Yamamoto and he aims to make sure these demons do not run around pushing people around.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat May 04, 2013 11:10 am
b]Application:[/b]

Name: Nero (Magnolia)
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9413-magnolia-vizard-approved-0-3#58930
Current Tier: 0-3+
Reason to Join: With no rememberance of who she is or her past, she was brought here she would join because she wants to become apart of something, build new memories, and because of her having none, she would be fiercely loyal, that's basically why she would join.

The Rinyūaru - Page 4 LzZCuy7
The Rinyūaru - Page 4 BtXe12b
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 04, 2013 2:28 pm
Approved however you shall be the War General Of Sea as Shadow is a very special spot

The Rinyūaru - Page 4 XmGUKMS
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:36 pm
Application:

Name: Kakine Yuudeshi
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9727-kakine-yuudeshi-the-creator-of-nothing-0-2#63279
Current Tier: 0-2+
Reason to Join: Kakine wishes to fight stronger people and simply keep the world peaceful. While he does not directly agree with the destruction of the world, he would like to see it peaceful at almost any cost.

The Rinyūaru - Page 4 FXpoQxJ
The Rinyūaru - Page 4 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:15 am
Application:

Name: Zexion Howahkan
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5633-zexion-howahkan-master-of-the-voice-approved-0-3-magus
Current Tier: 0-3
Reason to Join: Zexion is a huge bookworm, an intelligence extraordinare, and a magic expert. He believes only in natural order, and will do anything to preserve it.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Raiki
Raiki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:29 am
Pockeh spot approved.

Kakine shall be approved for Flame positioning, however I shall be allowing more than one person the spot of flame as well.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:23 pm
Temporarily reserving Pheonix Prince/Princess while i attempt to make an app to suit the position!

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:46 pm
A LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM ROSE MISCHEVANG TO THE LEADER OF THE RIN YUARU

The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Image5011

"It seems one of your own has gone renegade, eh? Thousands of your men have entered and now I'm going to have to deal with them. I'll try to make sure a good deal of them do not die, but I cannot promise that until you send orders for them to pullback. This isn't a war they should be in at this point, but I will do what is needed to complete my own objectives. Have sense enough to control this before it grows into...something nasty. Over and out."

As of now, Rose has potentially taken out 10,000 of their troops in a non-lethal matter according to ground reports and is seeking for them to pull out in order to retain neutral ties. It's up to Zefonse on what his orders will be from this point onward, but Rose is seeking to have minimal casulaities.

The Rinyūaru - Page 4 WVMWLOu
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:40 am
Application:

Name: Entwurf, Skyzen
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10755-entwurf-skyzen2-4
Current Tier: 2-4
Reason to Join: After the death of Skyzen's parents his first thought was that the Quincy needed a fresh start, this wasn't going to happen by just sitting around. Even if it means having the cleanse the entire world of evil as well as good he is willing to do so for the Quincy race. The Vandenreich aren't even the driving force behind his anger, just the new ways of the Quincy are out of whack to what they once were told by his father. He heard that positions in the Spec Ops department were open from a little bird and decided that his skills and abilities would make him the perfect Spec Ops Lieutenant, and eventually Commander. There could be no better candidate. He should stop wearing white, however.

The Rinyūaru - Page 4 Sbb1I7e
Raiki
Raiki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am
Approved.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum