Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES]

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:19 pm
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Image2143
MEMBER OF THE YEAR!

It's been one amazing year on Platinum Hearts and now it's time to look back as far as you possible can; from the start of 2011 to where we are now to decide the best nominations for their Of The Year Categories. This will also be our first time doing an Of The Year Series and I hope all goes well for those who take part in this event! I wish the best of luck of everyone who is entered in this thing and hope to have another this time next year!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nomination Rules

1. Do NOT vote yourself. We will NOT count these votes.

3. Do NOT vote for any members who do not have at least ten post. We do NOT want inactive or people who haven't actually DONE anything on the site even being entered in this. PLEASE, for all that is holy, make this choice based on someone who has been working their ass off for PH and not just your best friend or some nub who is sitting around.

4. NO VOTE RETRACTIONS! IF YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE, PLEASE STICK WITH THAT PERSON!

5. This thread will only last a maximum of one week. However, depending on outside circumstances, it can last for 3-7 days as these contest vary on how much time the staff on PH have to spend on them. So do not get pissy if we have some delays.

6. You can only vote for ONE person.

7. Do NOT make multiple accounts to vote for someone. If we catch people doing this, there will be a swift punishment waiting for you as we actively check IP's on the site.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PRIZES

First Place: The person who wins first place in member of the year will receive 50,000,000 yen, one tier upgrade for their character of choice (WHO IS NOT 0-2+), two new abilities in a characters app, two skill upgrades, their own PH Medal, an honorary mention in the PH Hall Of Fame (Coming in 2012), a mention in the Of The Month Winners and Of The Year Winners thread, their image on the sidebar for the month of January and a mention in the site's Youtube.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will receive 30,000,000 yen, one new ability in a characters app, two skill upgrades and an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads along with a 2nd place medal.

Third Place: The person who wins third place will receive 10,000,000 yen, one skill upgrade, an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads and possibly a 3rd place medal.

Welp, that's it for all the rules and regulations. May the best man or woman win this little contest of ours and have a bitchin' new year.

MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty Re: MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES]

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:22 pm
Rook. Hands down.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty Re: MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES]

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:25 pm
I nominate Rook.

MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] FXpoQxJ
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue10/100MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:56 pm
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Th075sakuya01

Nominating Rook for this shit. He's only been here a short while, but he's been helpful and damn good with his RP to boot. Well done, man.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:45 am
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm]=\]

Rook Bryant... I've worked with his name-bearing character, watched him from pretty much the begginning, when it was tentative if he was really gonna be on the site. That would be the thing that I would have argued about two months ago.. our member retention program wasn't exactly the best. But it's members like Rook, who decide their serious about this, decide he's not just a nub...

Quite honestly, the man reminds me a bit of myself...

In conclusion. Rook for MOTY! -fanfare-

Author's note: Also, honorable mention for Aivee, while she may not be "new" she has also definitely proven she enjoys being here. I believe she deserves a round of applause as well.

TO BOTH OF YOU: KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK! YOU'RE WHAT KEEPS THIS SITE ALIVE!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue0/0MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:47 am
Rook!

MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue0/0MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:11 am
I vote for Rook Motherfuckin' Bryant !

MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:30 am
Rook!!! Hes awesome and is there to help in the best way he can. Hes FA-BU-LOUS!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:20 am

Seems like I have no choice, eh? The Member of the year I choose will be Rook.

MEMBER OF THE YEAR [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum