Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES]

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:53 am
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Image2150
BEST ROMANCE OF THE YEAR!

It's been one amazing year on Platinum Hearts and now it's time to look back as far as you possible can; from the start of 2011 to where we are now to decide the best nominations for their Of The Year Categories. This will also be our first time doing an Of The Year Series and I hope all goes well for those who take part in this event! I wish the best of luck of everyone who is entered in this thing and hope to have another this time next year!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nomination Rules

1. Do NOT vote yourself. We will NOT count these votes.

2. NO VOTE RETRACTIONS! IF YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE, PLEASE STICK WITH THAT PERSON!

3. This thread will only last a maximum of one week. However, depending on outside circumstances, it can last for 3-7 days as these contest vary on how much time the staff on PH have to spend on them. So do not get pissy if we have some delays.

4. You can only vote for ONE person.

5. Do NOT make multiple accounts to vote for someone. If we catch people doing this, there will be a swift punishment waiting for you as we actively check IP's on the site.

6. PLEASE state the name and link to the couples profiles.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PRIZES

First Place: The person who wins first place in member of the year will receive 2,000,000 yen, their own PH Medal to display on a sig or somewhere else, an honorary mention in the PH Hall Of Fame (Coming in 2012), a mention in the Of The Month Winners and Of The Year Winners thread and their image possibly on the sidebar for the month of January and a mention in the site's Youtube.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will receive 1,000,000 yen and an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads

Third Place: The person who wins third place will receive 500,000 yen,and an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads

Welp, that's it for all the rules and regulations. May the best man or woman win this little contest of ours and have a bitchin' new year.

Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] WVMWLOu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty Re: Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES]

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:47 pm
Going to have to nominate Pockeh and Saku.

Those two are the second cutest couple I have seen~

Tsubine's Character List
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty Re: Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES]

Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:35 am
I'm voting for Dai and....

Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] 074

Aren't they just adorable? :3

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue10/100Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:07 pm

VOTING FOR MASONxMARIAH (POCKEHxSAKU).
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:57 am
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Tumblr_lgus8zlpE71qh7jgjo1_500

Betwix and her god damned wine!

Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] WVMWLOu
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:33 pm
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Reimu_happy

Seconding Frost's Vote for Betwix and Wine~! Hehehe, I live with her for gods sake!

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue500/999999Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:23 pm
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Thumbnailaspxq1515620140294id263d3392dd69ec30f07305a6a0ee2206urlhttp3a2f2fwwwdeviantartcom2fdownload2f1855278802fyoh_asakura_by_vcgal123--1

Pockeh and Saku!

Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue0/0Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:53 am
Betwix and her wine. ;D

Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue0/0Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:38 pm
Tsu and Agito~! their so adorable!
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:49 pm
Agito and Tsubine .-.

Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] FXpoQxJ
Best Romance Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum