Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Who Do You Want For Romance Of The Year?

4 - 57%
3 - 43%

Total Votes: 7

Poll closed
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series]

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:28 pm
Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Image2339
BEST ROMANCE OF THE YEAR!

In this catergory for Of The Year Finals, we will be deciding the top three finalist for Best Romace Of The Year From Platinum Hearts for 2011! From the poll above to decide who will win this Year's Best Romance of The Year, you have two choices to choose from: PockehXSakuya or TsubineXShirou! Between these two pairs, we must pick a winner for Best Smut Of The Thread! Let the voting Begin for Best Romance of the year!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Voting Rules

1. NO VOTE RETRACTIONS! IF YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE, PLEASE STICK WITH THAT PERSON!

2. This thread will only last a maximum of one week. However, depending on outside circumstances, it can last for 3-7 days as these contest vary on how much time the staff on PH have to spend on them. So do not get pissy if we have some delays.

3. You can only vote for ONE pair.

4. Do NOT make multiple accounts to vote for someone. If we catch people doing this, there will be a wift punishment waiting for you as we actively check IP's on the site.

5. Please think HARD about this decision.

6. You CANNOT vote for yourself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Prizes

First Place: The person who wins first place in member of the year will receive 2,000,000 yen, their own PH Medal to display on a sig or somewhere else, an honorary mention in the PH Hall Of Fame (Coming in 2012), a mention in the Of The Month Winners and Of The Year Winners thread and their image possibly on the sidebar for the month of January and a mention in the site's Youtube.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will receive 1,000,000 yen and an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads

Third Place: The person who wins third place will receive 500,000 yen,and an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads

May the best lovers win this contest!

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty Re: Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series]

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 pm

I will be voting for TsubinexKendall because the amount of trolls, jokes, cuteness and the way they are with each other amuses me greatly!

Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty Re: Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series]

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:44 pm
Voting for myself and mariah =w=

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue10/100Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm
Voting PockehxSakuya.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 pm
Pockeh and Saku~

Tsubine's Character List
Anonymous

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:52 am
This was a hard choice :C

But I vote TsuxShii-niichan :C

Sowweh Kira Potter.
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:59 am
Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Tumblr_l3nlji8HY11qznexdo1_500

I will be voting for SakuyaXPockeh since I find that couple pretty cute whenever I log on! Even helped him out a few times with advice! XP

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:17 am
Im Voting for Tsu and Kendall

Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] FXpoQxJ
Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Romance Of The Year! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:50 pm
CLOSED. IT'S A TIE SINCE POCKEH'S VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum