Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kyoko Akitsu(W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kyoko Akitsu(W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kyoko Akitsu(W.I.P) Empty Kyoko Akitsu(W.I.P)

Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:20 pm
[justify]|

ARRANCAR

GENETICS

Character Name: Akitsu Kyoko

Character True Age: 600

Character Appearance Age: 25-26

Character Gender: Female

Orientation:
(Do they serve under the Cero Espada or are they freelancing?)

Personality:

PAST

History:

March 12, 1868.

It is a beautiful moonlit night deep within a village of Meiji-Era japan. The star's descend over the around the moon, ruling over the night skies with their majestic glow. In one such house, a child is to be born. One man and woman's love gave this child life, and soon their new source of love will be born into this world. The man is one of the high ranking soldiers to the Daimyo, Sakai Akitsu. And his wife - currently giving labor - is a beautiful woman of 30 summers, Mitsune Mikihara. Everyone was confident that the birth would go without any problems, but when Sakai looked upon the face of his wife he could clearly discern the pain plastered upon her face. Her laborious efforts were so admirable as to be endearing. Since doctors were nonexistent in such an era, such childbirths without things such as anesthesia to calm and regulate the pain, were always destined to fail without mothers with strong bodies and undying will power. Confident that he would be one of the lucky one's, Sakai stood by his mothers side while his closest friends continued to push Mitsune forward. 2 hours would pass soon thereafter, and after a riveting and considerably draining ordeal, Mitsune finally gave birth to their child. No doubt the mother was jubilant when she held the new life within her weak arms. While Sakai was slightly disappointed that his child was a daughter - he was nevertheless confident that she would grow up and make a fine wife to a equally famous daimyo as their country possessed, or an honest hard working man bolstered by strong ideals and honest intentions. But tragedy soon followed, and the man would never be the same from that day thereon. When he looked upon the peaceful face of his wife, he intuitively understood that she died in peace with the crying Akitsu nestled neatly within her arms. He lamented of course, as any man of common mettle would. Still, he felt confident that he could live without Mitsune and raise Akitsu as a father. As time went on, he grew ever closer to the child and felt nothing but pure unforced happiness at being able to raise such a benevolent child.

Childhood of Abomination, 10 years later.

For the most part, during Akitsu's later years, her father had done as much as he could to give the girl a life her mother would've desired. She learned to do many things at her already young age, something that would make anyone deem the young girl a prodigy. This, however, would soon wane following a deep depression in which her father would never recover from. During a small war that broke out in their village, his brother died protecting his daughter from a gang of ravenous men who were pillaging the villager's resources. He successfully avenged his brother. Yet, he still felt lament. The same lament he experienced when his cherished wife died giving birth to Akitsu. From that day on, he lost himself to

RP Sample:
(Roleplay as if you were making a thread on the site. This gives us an insight as to how you would RP)

APPEARANCE

Appearance:
(what does their body look like and what do they generally wear?)

Bone Appearance:
(What part of their body show their hollow heritage?)

Hollow Hole:
(Every Arrancar has a hollow hole. Where yours?)

reiatsu Colour:
(What colour reiatsu appears when they release their weapons?)

SEALED STATE

Sealed Zanpakutô:
(Describe what their sealed sword look like?)

Racial Abilities:
(Explain the several abilities an Arrancar know. These include the Cero, Bala and sonido etc. If you so wish, leave out ones if you do not want them to know it.)

Unique Abilities:
(Explain any sealed abilities you know. For example, Ulqiorra's eye ability.)

RESSERECCION

Resereccion Name:
(What name does their resserecion go by?)

Resereccion Release Phrase:
(What do they say to release their sword?)

Release Actions:
(What do they do to release their sword?)

Resereccion Appearance:
(Describe what their resserecion looks like)

Resereccion Abilities:
(Explain the several powers and abilities this form grants them)

SKILLS

(leave the skills alone until the application is approved. You can then go back and add them if you want to)

General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills

• Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills

• Perquisa: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Sonido: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Cero/Bala: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hierro: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

(Arrancar may only add skills to either Hierro OR Regeneration, not both. This is due to incredibly resilient and unbalanced Arrancar that never die creeping around. Whichever skill you do not choose to apply a skill to will be set at Adept or Beginner depending on the character)

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kyoko Akitsu(W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Kyoko Akitsu(W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Kyoko Akitsu(W.I.P) Empty Re: Kyoko Akitsu(W.I.P)

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 pm
Application is more than 2 weeks old, placing in Old.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Kyoko Akitsu(W.I.P) Empty Re: Kyoko Akitsu(W.I.P)

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:32 pm
Kyoko Akitsu(W.I.P) Tumblr_mufl34byYd1r8uyogo1_500

Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This member has left the site or is inactive! Therefore, I am placing this into archives! Don't worry, if you want it back, simply post Here!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum