Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

+21
GentleBreeze
Ravana
Iori
zetsurin
Elendril
Jeff just Jeff
Tsubine
Zoro
Shizuo
Gin
Dr.Hiro
Pockeh
Blade
Ithro Zhada
JJ
Dai
Kade
Star
MaidInAmn
killerants
THEFROST
25 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Empty Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:31 am
Showin' Some Love For Our Baddies!

Alright bro's, what is this thread for? Well, I suppose you could call it an application of sorts! You see, we are having a bit of problem with our Antagonist and want to beef them up or make additions to join groups such as the upcoming Shadow Fall, The Kokuryuteshi, The Monusta and so forth. Therefore, we are pulling what we did a year ago and giving extra benefits to those whom wish to join these organizations OR make NEW characters for them.

Therefore, below this post, I want people to fill out the template after you have read some benefits, wait for approval and then begin working on your current antagonist of the site OR new characters you wish to make in order to increase their numbers.

For Characters In General

-Higher starting tiers depending on the cases
-Enhanced Skill Sheets
-More starting powers
-More Unlocked Forms
- Etc

Active Orgs

The Kokuryuteshi
Shadow Fall
The Monsuta

Template

Character Name: (Name Of Character or Future Character your making)
App Link: (If the character is present already, link us to the app)
Tier: (What tier is this character? Or, if you are making one, which tier seems desirable within reason?)
Org Joining/Apart Of: (Which Org will this character be apart of?)
Level of Commitment: (How loyal are you going to be to said Org?)
How Active You Are: (How active are you on the site, with the character and etc)
Purpose: (What is your purpose for having your character go through this? Add detail here so we can have some legit reasons if you are aiming high.)
Extra: (Is there ANYTHING extra you want to add?)

Code:
[u][b]My Template[/b][/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]App Link:[/b]
[b]Tier:[/b]
[b]Org Joining/Apart Of:[/b]
[b]Level of Commitment:[/b]
[b]How Active You Are:[/b]
[b]Purpose:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] WVMWLOu
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 am
My Template

Character Name: jean-Claude fernand (future character)
App Link:
Tier:0-3
Org Joining/Apart Of: shadow fall
Level of Commitment: willing to follow org til the death of my character
How Active You Are: everyday
Purpose: wanting to be apart of a major event no matter how small the role
Extra: dont take rejection well
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Left_bar_bleue5/100Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:02 am
Killerants,

You are misinformed about how we run in this site as I can tell that you did not read the rules associated in character applications. Your future character will not receive a tier like that and for that hint of arrogance, I believe the staff will disregard your character's strengths and degrade it to a more suitable level because of the perceived immaturity of your means. Frost and some of the staff if not most are deeply provoked to automatically deny your "future character" off the bat as part of the punishment for self-appointing a tier. If I was being fair, I would suggest your character will be denied access to this organization and achieve the tier close to your lowest character and only character, "killerants ishida."

D E N I E D - O F - A C C E S S
Momma U has bit her sandvich for this judgment.

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 am
My Template

Character Name: Amos the thrid
App Link:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t2145-amos-the-3rdfinished#10554
Tier: Hasn't been assigned one, but something that will allow him to get some of perks, and Archduke of Third circle (entirely up to you )
Org Joining/Apart Of:
Shadow fall
Level of Commitment:
Well I'm all in to destroy everything in the way of the org, and make it the best
How Active You Are:
Usually everyday
Purpose:
Just to get this guy out of the archive, and help in any event or take over.....I like to destroy things....so yea
Extra:

A life is such a good thing,But can be taken away so easily.
Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Star, I will be assigning someone to check your application soon enough and will overview everything in it.

As for Kade, I will speak with Chaozi and get back to you on your character.

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] WVMWLOu
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Left_bar_bleue10/100Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:59 am
My Template

Character Name: TBA
App Link: TBA
Tier: TBA
Org Joining/Apart Of: The Monsuta
Level of Commitment: As long as she gets peons to fuck and idiots to kill, she's fine.
How Active You Are: C'mon guys, it's ME. XD
Purpose: I want to finally have a powerful evilfuck, as well as helping bolster the Monsuta's ranks.
Extra: Niet. Not sure when I'll start her, but it'll be soon enough.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:04 pm
TEMPLATE OF EVILNESS MUHAHAHAHA

Character Name: Kakushi Misuto
App Link: Here
Tier: 3-1
Org Joining/Apart Of: Shadow Fall
Level of Commitment: As long as I can find threads to be a part of, I will move with my normal level of high speed.
How Active You Are: Probably Unhealthy by this point
Purpose: Well, he's joining first circle, which currently has no members.
Extra: He does have a possible reason for increasing in power; he is a scientist, although doesn't particularly care for it as his job. So, as such, he has no real subjects and has to try out his inventions with his body. He could have invented something that enhanced his own power; so he has a possible valid reason for his power level to increase, as well as the need of Shadow Fall.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Ithro Zhada
Ithro Zhada
Starter Member

Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:24 pm
My Template

Character Name:
Anaru Desmond
App Link:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5657-anaru-desmond-wip#32893
Tier:
T.B.D
Org Joining/Apart Of:
The Monsuta
Level of Commitment:
Anaru would honestly be happy as part of any org as long as he would be able to face strong opponents, allowing himself to grow stronger.
How Active You Are:
Can be on everyday if needed xP
Purpose:
Anaru's purpose for wanting to join The Monsuta is too find strong opponents to face, and to grow in strength himself. He does not care about the means to do so, his impulses lead him to whatever may give him power.
Extra:
Anaru is currently a W.I.P character.
He is driven by his impulses, thus if he finds the 'dark' side has stronger people to fight he may turn on them in the future.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum