Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

+21
GentleBreeze
Ravana
Iori
zetsurin
Elendril
Jeff just Jeff
Tsubine
Zoro
Shizuo
Gin
Dr.Hiro
Pockeh
Blade
Ithro Zhada
JJ
Dai
Kade
Star
MaidInAmn
killerants
THEFROST
25 posters
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm
I'll approve a bump for Zetsurin to 4-2+.

Tsubine's Character List

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Wed May 09, 2012 8:50 pm
My Template

Character Name: Suzu Zumizimu

App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6202-suzu-zumizimu-approved-2-1
Tier:2-1
Org Joining/Apart Of: shadow fall more specifically the Third Circle.

Level of Commitment:she is Loyal to her research. tho she is not so Loyal to people. this being said if she gets in the third circle of shadow fall her research would bend around the org making her Loyalty to the Organization as a hole unwavering.
How Active You Are: i try to be extremely active i am on more than 5hr a day every day.

Purpose:Suzu speaks for her self " My purpose for joining is with them I am sure my skills can be put to good use. With shadow fall I think they would ... over look some of my ways of doing things that society calls 'wrong' or 'inhumane '. We must not limit hour self. The experiments we do,The technology we develop it must be with out limitations if we truly wish to keep moving foreword"

Extra: I think she is perfect for shadow fall Third Circle.. she has skill's on her app just for making weapons and well as for doing experiments.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:06 pm
Dr. Hebi's Template

Character Name: Dr. Kabuto Hebi
App Link: *w*
Tier: Undecided
Org Joining/Apart Of: Akatsuki
Level of Commitment: He'll most likely become my Main Antagonist; as he exists Just for the Evulz, and is quite a fun character; not to mention potentially powerful.
How Active You Are: *w* On 15-17 hours a day, every day.
Purpose: Because I want my Main Antagonist to be a MOTHERF@!$ING BOSS and really work at his full potential.
Extra: *w* Hebi Eye Swirls...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 pm
Approved, Dr.Hebi is moved up to 0-3~!
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Wed May 16, 2012 10:52 am
My Template

Character Name:Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley)
App Link:link
Tier:1-1+
Org Joining/Apart Of:Shadow Fall
Level of Commitment:Hobgoblin is a very committed to Shadow Fall and to the demon king Touketsu
How Active You Are:as active as i can be lol
Purpose: he is the Archduke of the Fourth Circle
Extra: i'm applying here first so i can then talk to what ever staff i can about him in The Royals

Last edited by Dr.Hiro on Thu May 17, 2012 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : he is now the Archduke of the 4th circle ._.)
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed May 16, 2012 10:57 pm
Hrm... Gonna approve Zetsurin's; as it is fixed up.

Suzu is now a 1-3. Have fun.

I dunno about Hobgoblin, though.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Thu May 31, 2012 6:49 pm
My Template

Character Name:Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley)
Tier:1-1+
Org Joining/Apart Of:Shadow Fall
Level of Commitment:Hobgoblin is a very committed to Shadow Fall and to the demon king Touketsu
Purpose: he is the Archduke of the Fourth Circle
Extra:

My Template

Character Name:Lester Francis Blake
Tier:2-1+
Org Joining/Apart Of:Joining K-World/ Part of The Akatsuki
Level of Commitment: very committed to his job and knows how to get the job done
Purpose: i want him to be strong enough for the Lt of the Jade Cross
Extra:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum