Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The new guy Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The new guy Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

The new guy Empty The new guy

Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 pm
Izumi Nakashima
Vizard

The new guy 3b7beb777f_54482572_o2

Izumi stumbled upon the place that was the base of the Vizard Corps. and it was a rather large place he figured out by walking around in it as he was trying to head to the training room to meet the Co-leader of this organizations. It seemed that rather recently Izumi had encountered a hollow and eventually one thing led to another and a very big problem arose from it, Izumi was no longer a shinigami but a vizard instead by absorbing the hollow and defeatimg it inside his own inner world. The result gve him acess to the hollows abilities that were eyond his own's and while had water manipulation and liquid attraction, now he had nearly full liquid control in his hands. Why he had this power he had no why to utilze it at all and he's life can't definately be the same. He was pretty certain that the gotei had some tolerance for Vizards but running their entire academy amd training the young students, he can never go back to that probably but now he needed to look forward to his future.

Going to the Vizard Corps. was probably his best choice since no other place was really known for training and helping out other vizards. If this test went well with Colin then maybe he could be high up in their ranks to cover the lost of being the Headmaster of Shino Academy but it just wouldn't be the same anymore with all the people he had meet in the Soul Society and such with not seeing most of the staff and students daily, he's definately going to have to get over the change of setting and people over time..... After asking for directions Izumi eventually arrived in the unique room that was dedicated to training and combat. It was quite impressive what they've set up here entirely and he thought that he would never be in this place even once did it ever occur to him that one day he wouldn't be a shinigami anymore but a vizard.

The former headmaster watched as few people were sparing off in another section and looked at the time to see if he was a little early and could tell that he was as someone like a Co-leader shouldn't be late it really wasn't the best thing espically to do to the new guy at all. For Izumi a person who likes order can understand a bit of lateness if Colin is but after so long like everyone else in this world, his patience runs thin and the it completely disappears inside of him. But their was no need for that to be mentioned anyway because Colin is going to show up on time but no one could really say that for certain except for Colin himself when he arrives.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The new guy Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The new guy Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The new guy Empty Re: The new guy

Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:05 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

COLIN WASHI

The new guy Krad_210

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

The Eaglegod was face down on his desk. From the corner of his thin mouth left a line of spittle, landing on his desk and spreading outwards. His hat was haphazardly strewn across his downed head, covering it from any lights. From his throat there was emitting a constant noise, a CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that came from deep within. However, this was by no means on purpose. However... after a few moments, the hat was lifted off his face. He winced as he looked up from his resting place from the light, looking up at something his blurred eyes could not yet make out. After a few moments, his eyes refocused as a pink teddy bear came into view. The bear held up a fabric clawed hand, bapping the Co-head upon his skull. He winced, sitting up, wiping the remaining spittle off of his face with his wrist.

"COME ON YOU SLEEPY HEAD! YOU'RE PAST DUE FOR YOUR EXAMINATION!" The tiny bear roared, before pointing at his clock that had gone off minutes before. Geez, Mally... what a way to wake a guy up... although, she's right, really. He grabbed his tilly hat, putting it on his head as he grabbed the bear, holding him up to his face as he squeezed his stomach. Out of the bears mouth and into his own fired a yellow candy. As it hit the back of his throat, he watched as he seperated from his Gigai, Mally taking control as he sat back in the Co-head's desk. "Now, you better get yourself moving! I'll hold down things here!" The Eaglegod nodded, waving to Mally in his Gigai as he ran to the door. "Thanks a million, Mally!"

As he stepped out of the door, he simply vanished. He reappeared, in the training room, before the man who he was to spar. He could see from here already what made this man special. Blue hair... chilled out face... fairly rediculous clothes... He sighed, before looking up again, his eyes meeting the new recruit. In other words, he'll fit in just fine. A challenging smile appeared on his lips as he gripped Windscar in his right hand, sliding it out of its sheathe and pointing it at the vizard before him.

"Good to meetcha! The name's Colin Washi! Welcome to the Vizard Corps! I'll be testing you today to make sure you're alright for your position. Just remember, don't hold back! I can take just about anything you can throw at me. So, let's begin, shall we?" He asked jovially, his blade never for a second leaving its position pointing at Izumi, waiting for the man to react and make the first move. In any case, I don't want to get rusty. This should be good practice, and maybe I could even try out that new trick I've been working with Rapido Avaces on... He waited, his stance firm with his tilly hat on his head and his green t-shirt and jeans plainly in view.

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

The new guy Th_krad-krad-13771812-720-480

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 pm
Izumi Nakashima
Vizard

Izumi watched as a man with blond hair appeared in front of his eyes and had drawn his sword. He had put a smile not only on his face as he introduced himself but Izumi's face as well. He was exactly on time too showing that he was able to keep track of time rather well, this man probably didn't have to worry about time with how he just appeared out of thin air. He was Colin Washi and from what he could tell this was a very powerful and a worthy person to test his skill so he would drawn his sword out half way but then slide it back in deciding to show his skills without the need of his Zanpakutō. It would be very good to show his capable Kidō skills in this little test.

"Thanks for taking the time to test me and I'll give your a battle worthy of your time. I'm Izumi Nakashima." He would say with a bow.

Colin would then ask if they would like to begin and Izumi would respond. "I'm completely ready to start this moment."

The fight would begin with Izumi jumping back and moving his hand towhere it stood out in front of him pointing directly at Colin as he prepared to use a loew level Kidō.

"Hadō 4, Byakurai." The pale lightning bolt shot out of his hand and flew to it's intended target directly.

Izumi would then surge forward to Colin drawing his Zanpakutō whether he dodged out got hit Izumi flew quickly at him. He would slash at him from the left side and then the right afterwards. Making a X from how he made the two slashs and would back up from his target and release his Zanpakutō to shikai giving him a defensive advantage for the first reason. While the second reason was to show Colin that he wouldn't hold back for this test as he had asked him to. His Zanpakutō would start to have water flow out of it and form a ten foot long extension. It was flexible and made a liquid whip that was his key move in shikai for all the advantages it gave him and offered no real disadvantage to him ever.

Watching Colin closely and studied him to see if he would let him continue on offense and check for any marks to led that he hit his ally. After he was clear that Colin had any or no hits at all he would swing his sword around and spin to which he made the whip swirl all around him like it was meant to offer him defense but the true purpose was to help him be better aware of where colin was moving and going to strike because he would have to touch the water to get to him and give the appearence that it was meant to block him some way or another.

"Do you ever consider the begining a warm up Colin? I think this is a very good warm up for me, what about you?" He asked.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

COLIN WASHI

The new guy Krad_210

Colin seemed to waver, as if his very existence was flickering, a look of shock on his face as the bolt of lighting passed through his body. However, not even a second after the shocked look appeared on his blond-haired face, a small sound of a footstep gently touching down on stone projected out from the ceiling, high above the head of Izumi. Colin watched with interest as the man attacked his afterimage, not missing a tick. Interesting. He's got spirit, alright. Colin, who had merely touched down using RA to momentarily control his body to the extreme when he touched the ceiling, then dropped downwards. He flipped his feet forwards, his tilly hat smacking out behind him along with his hair as the string tugged at his neck. He touched down on the ground, his sword still held in his right hand. One eye was closed as the other zoomed in on the weapon of his foe.

Strange. A whip... or a sword... made of water? Interesting... No, I won't check the file he submitted on joining, this is an honest spar. Colin extended the sword in his right hand all the way out to his right side, making his arm totally straight, his other hand resting at his side. "Alright! No more afterimages like that! If you come at me, I will fully accept your challenge!" He proclaimed, having used the afterimage to see how the man would act, and honest in his words when he said he would not disturb the man's entire flow of technique the next time. Colin shivered slightly once more as he disappeared, reappearing in front of Izumi, triggering the water-line... From 12 points simultaneously. Colin smiled, stopping right behind Izumi, revealing the change. On his face was his blue mask, radiating hollow energy, its 6 feathers protruding on either side. Its beak pointed out as it opened, Colin speaking through the opening.

"Alright! You may want to draw your mask: after all, we're the Vizard Corps, so that would really help." He said positively as he held up a finger, a shining sphere of energy at the tip as he flicked the finger at his spar-mate. From the finger fired out a wave of cero, like it was bent from the friction of his finger moving across the thumb. It shot out, followed by Colin. A wide smile was on his face behind his mask as he moved his sword with a good amount of speed, slashing down brutally on the area of Izumi's right shoulder. He sidestepped, his right foot sliding horizontally as he turned, slashing at the vizard's stomach, leaving him facing Izumi with his back. This time, however, he had performed the slash with his zanpaktou, both windscar and the zan out at last.

He vanished, both of his blades held out evenly to either side. He reappeared with a flourish,, outside of the range of the whip, having made his exit without touching it once. In addition, his swords were now held out to either side... crossing between his stomach. He had moved right past Izumi, slashing him in an X-shape of his own with both blades. AND LAST...! Colin turned his body, slashing down Windscar as he faced his foe. From the blade fired a huge gust of slashing wind, a wave that flew right at his sparring partner. However, how the man reacted... was all up to him.

The new guy Th_krad-krad-13771812-720-480

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 27, 2012 10:24 pm
Izumi Nakashima
Vizard

This man before Izumi was quite fast, not just fast actually really fast as he had moved quick enough to dodge his attack and create a afterimage which he caught on too after his Kidō but wanted to make sure with the rest of his attacks but he knew after them that he had no effect on his opponent and to make matters worse was their was probably no doubt about his water whip as it was hit nearly at the same time in twelve different places and caused it to fall from where it was for the pieces that were severed from the part connected to the blade but instead of it staying at the lenght it was after being chopped it just regrew to it's orignal size. With that done Izumi turned to face Colin after hearing him and saw his mask and knew exactly what to do but waited a moment to draw his mask as he spoke to Colin in a sort of warning to what would probably come from him using his mask.

"I don't think using my mask would be for the best as it's abilities i haven't truly began to understand fully but since you have requested it i shall use it but hear me out as I say that each of my attacks will be much more deadly than I intend them to be." He warned and with that he drew his mask that was unique only to him.

He kept quite a bit of attention on his opponent and should have seen the cero coming sooner than what he did but he was able to shunpo out of it's way with his Zanpakutō waved out behind him and now it could be noticed that what use to be nearly clear water was now becoming a very dark red that where is blade use to be was very bright red that showed that the new liquid was quite hot and was enough to heat up his Zanpakutō and make Izumi sweat a lot showing that he probably wasn't going to do this long until he would switch to another liquid beside the coolest state he could get of lava. Without much wait Colin was already on the move as he tried to slash at his shoulder but was met with his bright red Zanpakutō that tranfered quite a bit of heat to Colin's and the co-leader of the Vizard Corps would feel the kind of heat that he was dealing with right now. The whip that came along with his blade he had made retract til it was just covering the blade now so that he wouldn't be catching anything with it unexpectedly. But now Colin was on to the next move as he tried to slash at Izumi's stomach but he just wouldn't allow such a hit to take place andwould swing out to couter the wind scar that Colin had made with a wave of hot lava and when the two attacks collided a astounding effect happened. Since the windscar was techiqueally made up of air else where in the room that was quite cool and the lava was very hot but at a low heat it seemed when the two collided it hardened the lava to a hard rock that fell to the floor and would probably stay there for now.

This didn't seem to deter Colin from trying with a more stronger focus of the attack from before as he made a X slash at him from the blades and the again with a slash of wind. Izumi wondered through how to handle this exactly and decided to take the head on approach and as the winds raced at him he jumped up and moved out of their direction as he raced towards Colin but the second attack that came at him actually landed on him nicking the side of his chest oppisite of the heart. This was just a minor injury but could become much worse if he allowed it to stay in combat and so Izumi change the liquid lava back into water to deal off his wound and while it covered the wound he willed it to not sink into his blood and allowed the wound time to heal being covered. With his wound covered his attention switched back to the main target Colin and the water from his Zanpakutō flowed out and formed repliceas of himself near identical and even less able to tell apart from the real Izumi because of his vizard mask covering all of their faces.

With now five Izumi they all strike at the same time at Colin hoping to trap him but if that wasn't successful they would begin to mix up so that the real Izumi could be disguised from the rest of the clones completely and then the clones would scatter a bit as two were left behind as three of them surged towards Colin's current position and it would be noted that the real Izumi was not one of the two left behind watching but the one coming at Colin from the left and would actually be the the last to strike at him after the middle one and the right one after that one would slash downward at him to keep him covered as the real Izumi would move in behind and prepare to use Hadō 73, Sōren Sōkatsui without it's incarnation so that he may pull it off quickly. This would probably give his position through even without saying the incarnation and the ability to mix up again as he is the only one who can use Kidō since his clone couldn't but did Colin know that was a good question in his mind. But he didn't hold back as he fired the attack out at Col9in not worrying if his clones got hit or not and the other two clones not busy would be moving to a spot in which the also would not be caught in the line of fire.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 29, 2012 8:37 am

THE EAGLE GOD

COLIN WASHI

The new guy Krad_210

Colin watched with interest as his opponent's whip reformed; that was something he hadn't been completely expecting. Seems he's got a bit more control over water than just using it as a weapon, eh... He thought to himself with a smile, seeing the man draw his own mask. His eyes widened as he saw the rock fall to the floor; that WASN'T something that the Eaglegod had seen coming. He smiled, holding his blade out before him. "So, you have some kind of liquid control, eh? Well... I think it's time to try something... most interesting..." Colin said with the smile still on his face, although his tilly hat... fell off of his head onto his back.

Behind his mask, he felt something strange occuring. What was happening was that his very body... was starting to change. Specifically, his eyes, hair, and clothes. They were darkening, becoming totally black; his hair and clothes, to be particular. However, his eyes... the eyes behind his mask had become a bright green, most peculiar considering that the Co-Head of the Vizard Corps wasn't even in shikai, much less the bankai that triggered his transformation. His clothes shifted, before they gradually became much more close-fitting, making him look more like a thief or assassin than a Co-Head of an organization.

His eyes were on the now-wounded Izumi as he fell back from the attacks. Colin watched with interest as he saw his opponent's wounds being covered up by water; it was quite ingenious. Reminds me of when I used to use ceros and stuff to cauterize my own wounds... however, his way deals less pain. Although it's much slower. He reflected, slipping a hand into his pocket as he watched Izumi create several clones around him. However, there was just one problem.

"Nice try, my friend; however, that won't work... Because no matter how hard you try, you can never have so much energy that it makes them all seem as if they have your own level!" Colin said, the smile on his face returning to a normal line as he pointed a finger... right at the REAL Izumi. His cybereyes could clearly see how little reiatsu these clones had; they weren't much more than disposable bodies, as far as Colin was concerned.

Colin felt as he whipped out both Windscar and Soringuiguru, the blades flashing as they caught the downstrokes. The Eaglegod felt a single bead of sweat going down his neck, ironic considering his opponent was a water-user, as he spotted the real Izumi ducking behind him. Well crap. He thought to himself as he finished glancing off the other two Izumi's, spinning around and crossing his arms in front of his chest as the large blue fireballs shot right at the Vizard. He shifted himself out of the way, his body physically being moved to the right as one foot pressed onto the ground. HE winced as he felt the entire front of his body being impacted by the flames; he rolled on the ground as he got out of the blast, trying to get them off of him as he stood. Crap... He thought as he looked down. His clothes were tattered in several places; they still mostly covered him, but they had been badly effected.

"Not bad at all. You've got heat, you've got water, you've got MORE HEAT." He said as he reflected back on the Kidō his opponent had just used. "In fact, there's just one thing that I'm wondering." The Eaglegod said simply as he cut Windscar through the air. "You do know... That heat rises when it it's faced with cold air... to create a tornado, yes?" He asked his opponent, looking over at the rock that had been formed from their last attacks. He reached his right arm back, behind his left shoulder, as without missing a beat he vanished with a hoho, reappearing instantly a few feet away, the rock now between himself and Izumi. He cut the blade forwards, and as he did so, the wind that he had collected on it shot out. It slammed into the boulder, shattering it as it released a great amount of heat.

This heat mixed with the cool air that Colin had just thrown at it, and its propulsion was... forwards. A spiral formed, dragging along the rocks of the shattered boulder, super-heated from the lava and giving the mini-tornado strength as it shot straight towards Izumi and his clones.

However, Colin wasn't done yet. He vanished, reappearing behind Izumi, not two feet away from the other vizard. "You know..." He whispered softly; most likely before Izumi had been able to realize his presence. "I'd be worried if you WEREN'T using deadly force." The now black-haired vizard said simply as his left hand shot forwards, Soringuiguru slashing at Izumi's shoulder height. However, that was nowhere near all; under Colin's arm there was a little surprise. A surprise in the fact that Windscar had been sheathed. A surprise in that a cero had been charged up and now, fired, Colin pushing the hand forwards as the attack attempted to slam into Izumi. There was a good chance that the Vizard would be hit by the attack and slightly swept away by it; in addition, there were two of the clones in the 10-foot blast's radius.

However, Colin wasn't done. Nearly, but not yet. The Eaglegod leaped up into the air, as he felt his reiatsu forming around his feet. He turned midair, his feet sticking to the ceiling via the reiatsu he had used as he looked down at his opponent, pointing a finger at him, and only him. "Swinging Blade, take of your bounty! Take off those who are full in entity!" Colin enunciated clearly, pronouncing a Kidō that there was a good chance Izumi hadn't heard before. "Hadō 55 - Kazaguruma o Suraisu Suru!" He spoke, as a small dot appeared on Izumi's right arm, his sword arm. In Colin's hand appeared a four-pronged star, made of reiatsu but with the consistency and thickness of solid metal. Colin reeled his arm back, before throwing it forwards.

The start shot towards his opponent; there were now only 3 scenarios that could happen, as the 5-foot long star would go right for the dot he had put on the arm. Either it would hit the dot twice; hit it once and be deflected once, or be destroyed entirely by another weapon. Hmm... I didn't really use that much energy. But, can't be helped... wonder what he's going to show me next...? Colin thought to himself, reaching a hand back and putting the tilly hat back on his head once more...

- Buddha
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:37 pm
Izumi Nakashima
Vizard

Izumi had already put on quite a show but this battle was far from the grand finale as it was progressing further into quite a fight between the two vizards and both were probably just getting into what they were capable of. Izumi was surprised that Colin could sense the clones so easily and that messed up a lot of his tricks in his mind to show off. But this obviously wasn't all that he had obviously and Izumi still had Bankai in wait to be activated. The battle quickly was speeding up even after the Kidō that Izumi had fired out at Colin and the Kidō had burned his clothes up pretty badly but were still wearable it seemed. After he had put the flames to a end, he spoke to Izumi and made some comments to him and then asked him a very interesting question that involved cold and hot air. The two mixing and moving naturally would make a twister and storm conditions and thats when he made the connection that took a moment. He had been making the perfect conditions for his opponent by switching from water to lava and back again so quickly too. His foe was on the move now and used that rock they had made to create a dangerous storm of stones and winds.

This wasn't the end as Colin now rushed at him and had stabbed into him quickly at his shoulder before he could react but he moved out to make the sword come out but the other reason was too avoid Colin's little surprise but to truly avoid it but keep himself out of Colin's vision hopefully he used water shift, which made his clones and himself flash to pull himself out of the way and replace himself with a clone which exploded with the Cero on contact. that wasn't the thing to exactly happen through as he made the clone change and reform into one of his flying water fish that caught the cero and held it moving towards him ready to explode. But that wasn't the only thing, now unless Colin moved his own storm would hit him if he didn't pay attention to it at the same time.

Since Izumi had formed flying water fish, his other clones couldn't hold shape and also shifted into them as well. But the barrage coming at izumi wasn't over as Izumi put water on his wound in his shoulder simlar to the one from before. Now Izumi switched the liquid that his Zanpakutō would produce was the deadly liquid metal, Mercury.

[color=blue]"Forgive me Colin if this permantly damages you." He stated as the mercury cause serious dame to anyone that came into contact with it senses and many other dangerous effects in it's current state.[color=blue]

With the fish and storm closing in on Colin, Izumi watched until he dealt with both in his own way and then would fire a total of 8 bullet like objects that were made of mercury out of his Zanpakutō traveling at a speed of 200 mph that now traveled at Colin. But this wasn't the grand finale of this act as the sword switched now to water once more as he watched for Colin's movements as he started to release water into the training area at a quick rate hoping to get at least the entire floor covered as he waited patiently for Colin's next move after that barrage as the next trick that Izumi used would be his finale for his Shikai and then it was time for his final level, Bankai. Hopefully the longer that he had time to let the water flow the stronger that his Bankai can start off in this spar of skill and power.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:15 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

Colin's eyes adjusted as he realized he had only been able to stab a clone, his gaze shifting to try to find Izumi again as his cybereyes located the real Izumi once more. He watched as the fish caught the cero, his mind nearly going off on a tangent for a moment as he realized there were now FISH in the room.

His eyes adjusted as the storm came towards him once more, as he smiled. ”BAN-KAI!” He said simply, as his blade vanished, reappearing on his back as he flapped his wings, the multitude of attacks slamming into him... even as he reappeared behind the attacks, wincing as he realized that his shoe had been burned off. What the... Mercury...? He thought to himself, his eyes focusing in on Izumi as he realized that more bullets were coming towards him. His body shifted as he began panting, dodging the bullets for the most part. ”You'll have to catch me first!” He said, even as he felt the wind of one of the bullets brushing past his cheek.

He blinked as the entire place egan being filled with water. He watched it begin to fill up, breathing in and out slowly as he then opened his eyes slowly, as his wings began to beat furiously in the water. It began stirring up the water, even as other members of the corps began to evacuate the training area. ”HAAAAAAAAA!” Colin let out as all around him the water was being stirred, becoming more of a twister shape even as he threw his arms and wings forwards, causing the twister to roll off of him, throwing it right at Izumi.

”NOWHERE TO RUN!”

He called out as his body vanished, seeming to reappear in a shape that formed a Y with the incoming twister. It seemed that two of him had appeared from the speed he was using, the bottom of the Y being where the twister was coming from. The two Colin's both pointed their pointer fingers forwards, even as both of them fired a cero from their finger tips. Then, his wings flapped as he appeared in the middle of the two ceros, shooting straight upwards into the air and out of the water, although the training ground was still rising rapidly.

He blinked as the wings on his back changed, turning into a single blade into his hands as his eyes narrowed. Now nothing to do... but wait... and watch... and hope... He thought, a small smile coming to his face. So far, he was impressed; this fellow would do very well in the Corps...

Very well indeed.

- Buddha
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:06 pm
Izumi Nakashima
Vizard

This vizard was doing a fine job as things were going quite well against Colin for how it should be developing. He was injured in his shoulder and using more of his power with every moment to come, but he was still doing well. Izumi's strategy of attack had given Colin some trouble and he learned quite well, how his liquid abilities worked out with the changing. The Co-leader responded to his flood of the training area by creating a twister of water that he would proceed to toss out at him after his release of Bankai. This was probably the best time for him to release as well with plenty water present and being shot out at him in the form of a waterspout. So he would take this attack of water and wind and use it to his advantage against Colin as it came towards him, getting closer and closer.

"Bankai! Sacad las olas, Aqua (Bring forth the waves, Aqua)" He yelled out and brought his zanapkuto down like a wave towards Colin and the twister.

His power released and his Zanpakutō changed to a new shape as a curved blade with a handle with a cover for his hand. This was the only change to his weapon but his influence of water just magnified immensely. As the twister got even closer to him, Izumi lashed his blade out cutting to his left and watched as the twister started if not already spinning to the left and eventually broke apart and seek out his Zanpakutō like a magnet. The sword greedily sucked in the water to where it was taking in the twister restoring his water storage what it has lost. It easily took all of the twister in and giving him time to deal with Colin as he moved to fire two ceros at him. He turned to face the two ceros coming at him and fired out two of his own to collide with each causing a explosion within the area. this was getting quite violent as each of them had released to Bankai and are in the process of using their vizard mask.

"Prepare Colin, you will be drenched, you many get drowned by my Banaki." He stated as he watched Colin's position and the size of the training area room that they were in.

Izumi raised up his Zanpakutō and water sprayed out of it like a geyser from the tip, flowing high over his head and started to flow overhead downward and down covering both Colin and Izumi's location barely touching the roof of the area. It quickly flowed and formed a dome that was a key to his Bankai that if not escape could trap Colin within a trap. He watched for Colin to attack him in the middle of this process since the only source of water flow was coming from his Zanpakutō alone. He would proceed to use Kidō and his other abilities at any cost to keep Colin from screwing him up as he prepared it. This dome could potentially take ceros like the fish and if Colin tried a twister again his water attraction would just create a spinning dome of water. Finally, if the winds of something cut the dome expanding then his water flow could seal it off easily with the flow of water.

This was the mastery of water that his zanapkuto naturally possessed with in and it was quite a amazing thing. He was quite wondering how Colin would respond to the dome and if he would stay within it or outside and as final thing would he attack Izumi in the process or focus on other things. But the final thing was that Izumi was using a massive amount of water which was much of his reserve but his still had a good amount at his access but creating a second dome could make quite a shortage present within his Zanpakutō. So, what is Colin's next move against him and how shall his dome plan go out. The thing that Izumi had not taken into account was if Colin had a offensive plan that he would also be trying to put into motion at the same time, so it would be a test of who could pull off what first of plans and tricks.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:51 am

THE EAGLE GOD

The Eagle God began to smile as he watched Izumi release, nothing getting past his eagle eyes. Interesting… He thought to himself, his eyes narrowed as he watched the sword devour the twister he had made. But something's wrong… He continued to think, unsure of what to do now. The training area… thank god it's meant for this kind of thing! He smiled to himself, as suddenly the entire room around Colin and Izumi shifted, as everyone within but them vanished from the room.

They'll be alright now… He thought to himself, turning back to look at Izumi as the man shot a gyser. He ducked as he attempted to approach Izumi, a byakurai flying high over his normally quite tall head. It's weird… He thought to himslef, watching as a massive dome appeared around the two of them.

"Ancient Art: Swordfish Slash!"

He said cleanly, as suddenly the feathers on his back all began to change. They shot out within the dome, all individual. He reached out a single hand, and then snapped his fingers. As he did so, every single one of the feathers cut down, as without warning one hundred and twenty sharks made of green energy shot out from them, swimming in the dome and unaffected by the water control as they all began to head for Izumi.

However, Colin was fully aware of what this would do. The sharks aimed their explosive force below Izumi, causing the ground of the Training center to come completely apart, as the pair were forced to descend to the ground below. "Come on, don't think I didn't know the weakness of that dome." He said simply, falling out from under the dome of water as he descended below into a cave…

That was filled with water. Fish d@mnit. He thought to himself, as he fell boots first into the water below with a splash. The water was a good thirty feet deep; but there was something strange about it. It wouldn't take long, but both Izumi and Colin would be able to feel the massive amounts of hollow energy within this liquid. ..OH HELL NO! Colin realized, as he shot out of the water as fast as he possibly could, flipping upside down as he touched down onto a wall of the medium sized cave, spitting as fast as he could. WHO THE HELL CAME UP WITH THIS SEPTIC DESIGN OF VIZARD PISS?!? He wondered, getting a good look at the water that was below them, nearly barfing at the sight of it.

"Ugh… Fish.. What the hell…" He asked, disroeitneted. Unexpectedly, Izumi had just gotten a critical advantage; and unfocused Colin and a new source of manipulation. That is… if he was able to ignore the stink that would permeate all around him as he used it.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum