Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:15 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: App/posting template for my new hybrid iramasha, Chiyoko Iramasha! The new Hybrid Leader if I can help it!

Fc is HERE. I trust your image decisions! Looking for something with an aesthetic kind of like Sing's template owo

Why: Cuuuuuuz iramasha hybrid stuff active again + awesome new characters + more appwerk + activity + i love you?
Incentive: I've gone HARD this past month and also ive payed you >w> ..

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Left_bar_bleue5/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Request: Posting Template for Yuu Doragonraion
Why: You can justify her better than I can.
Incentive: 5,000,000 Yen

PICTURES & NOTES

Minor Alteration: I wanted her armor to be gold-like while the white parts of her armor can be interpreted in a different color if you want to have it compliment that gold armor pieces.

Representation: When she uses her Sunlight power, she represents bravery and ferocity of a lion, blinding her foes with the glory of her martial experience. When she uses her Occult power, she represents the power and mystery of a dragon, trapping her foes with enigmatic danger from her powers over matter that is not yet known to both spirits and man alike.

Pictures:
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Left_bar_bleue25/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:44 pm
Request:

• GIF or not, it doesn't matter.
  • One of these images, your choice.(If you want the PNG image just ask me, Photobucket was down and tinyurl doesn't do them, I suppose...)

Again, your choice.
  • I was thinking of something kind of fiery, red... or orange... idk. Whatever looks good, tbh. Maybe a little bit techy all the same? Idk, man... it'll look good regardless.
  • As for text, I'm thinking:
    Lorin Hardwell
    Ember of Karakura

Or something else, if you can think of anything better. XD

Why: Because I want to get things going for Lorin. A Frost template always gets the muse going.
Incentive: I sent you the incentive already.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Sbb1I7e
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Request: Two templates for Renji Abarai, One for regular/Shikai and one for his new Bankai Soo Zabimaru, Three for Arrianna, one for regular state+Seishun Buki, One for Hybrid Form 1, and 1 for Custom Release
Why: Because I want it :3
Incentive:1m Yen per template (total of 5m Yen for all) and exposure?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:35 am
FOR ZE' TRIM; BACK IN BUSINESS ONCE MORE <3

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 45 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:09 pm
FOR ZE' CPK (☞゚∀゚)☞

Artist: Asahi - Song: 素晴らしい'0' - Word Count: 2005

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:33 am
FOR MISTER JJ (~˘▾˘)~

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:18 am
[FOR KAKKIE-POO༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:44 am
[FOR MR.SHIROU MAMMIE-PANTS]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum