Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
henTAI
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Empty ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm
DONATION/PURCHASE LINK:

https://www.paypal.me/thefrostt

Click Here For Some of My Samples

I figured I'd throw my request thread back into the frying pan to help some people out who have no clue what they are trying to do in terms of graphic's, templates and etc. Therefore, I'm going to make this request thread for people who might want those kinds of things for me since most of the people on Platinum Hearts seem to agree I am one of the best when it comes to this. Therefore, follow my template below and I'll see what I can whip up for you. Please note, though, I move at my own flow and I may or may not get to your request depending on how I feel, my schedule is or what is going in my life at the time you make your request. So not everything is a sure thing, but it wouldn't help to request anyway.

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: [What do you want done? Please do not make this overly complicated. State what you type of graphic, template or whatever else you want. INCLUDE PICTURES AS WELL HERE]
Why: [Just state why you want this done.]
Incentive: [This is optimal, but might make me work faster. Here you can offer yen, your love, your body, any items or even real money if it's something really cool]

Code:
[font=calibri]◄Frosty's Request Template►

►[b]Request:[/b]
►[b]Why:[/b]
►[b]Incentive:[/b][/font]
Welp, that's it. Let's see where this bad boy goes.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ WVMWLOu
Akihiko
Akihiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Request: I need an affiliate-sized button for a digimon rp site.
Why: I have no graphic skills whatsoever, and I know you're a lot better at it then I am. xD
Incentive: Me love you long time?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 pm
Akihiko wrote:◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: I need an affiliate-sized button for a digimon rp site.
Why: I have no graphic skills whatsoever, and I know you're a lot better at it then I am. xD
Incentive: Me love you long time?

Spoiler:

That good for you?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihiko
Akihiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:07 am
It's perfect. Much appreciated.

Akihiko Hideo Third Seat, Squad 11
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Request: Template
Why: Need posting templates to tell characters apart for other people
►[b]Incentive: Me posting more, and not saying i am bored in the cbox ?

Character pictures link

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
font=calibri]◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: I request the Template for Azure that I've waited four months for. The Face claim is Luki Megurine, or you can use his new Face Claim, Raven from Elsword

Why: I previously asked for it and you said you'd do it, but its been four months now. xD

►[b]Incentive:[/font] I'll be posting with it, so one I'll be showing your skills off, two, I'll be posting more in general.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:23 pm
I'm kind of iffy about the Madara one since I have Ketsu FC'd as that and it's just a personal thing with me. Though, the Nagato request turned out awesome. I'll get on Azure/Elen's next

The white-haired man that had so far avoided defeat glanced at his opponent with menacing, while yet bored, eyes. Watching, the man began to count in his head, 1....2......3......4.......5......6........., keeping track of how much time it took for the demons to reconnect themselves to their bodies through the use of death energy on Katana's command. It took too long....much too long. At least for Katana, anyway, as it was perfect for Nagato.

When the gigantic demons leapt unto Nagato, he raised both of his arms up, pointing away from his body on either side of him. Muttering "Shinra Tensei", Nagato defended himself from this attack; an extremely powerful gravitational bubble formed around his body, forcefully making its way away from him while also pushing everything away. Not even the size and mass of these demons was enough to even delay the gravitational ability from sending them flying into the air, one of them directly towards one of the black energy blasts coming from the female Banshee, intercepting it and being eviscerated by its power. The other blast was negated when it got low enough for Shinra Tensei to push it back until it no longer existed.

Nothing got by Nagato, not even Katana's movement to the ground, where she began rushing him, being on the offensive. When she threw her swords at him, Nagato responded quickly by utilizing his semi-mechanical body and shooting ballistic missiles from the two missile bays on his shoulders. The missiles hit the weapons head on, forcing an explosion from them, and stopping them from reaching the samurai-esque Arrancar. When she slashed downwards at him, Nagato beat her to the punch; using Sonido, he barely dodged the attack by making a very slight movement, however this slight movement is all it would take for him to go on the offensive just as she had done just now. Energy covered his right fist as it connected with Katana's body; except it didn't really connect. No, it went right through her. This was Nagato's Soul Destruction ability, allowing him to damage her on a different, non-physical level, which would end up giving her extreme headaches by sending shockwaves of pain throughout her nervous system. Right after his fist exited her body, he spun around sideways, attempting to land a heel-drop on her stomach, dragging her to the ground and causing some damage. Grabbing his newly formed katana, Nagato quickly took care of the oncoming demons by rapidly slicing them into many pieces, except this time he knew better than to cut and quit, so he followed up with a bright and powerful Cero strong enough to turn the slices of demons into dust.

"Come now, is that all you've got? I sincerely hope this isn't the best you can do, because if it is, the fight will soon be over......."

With a leap into the air, Nagato prepared one of his most devastating attacks: Chibaku Tensei. A small black sphere of energy formed in Nagato's right hand, who promptly tossed it up into the air above Katana, Nagato, and any remaining demons Katana summoned. When it reached a certain altitude, the sphere stopped moving, floating in the air appearing to do nothing. Except this would quickly change. Suddenly, and very forcefully, chunks of the ground began to float into the sky, taking the revived demons along with them. The chunks were all headed towards the sphere, compacting into each other when they reached it. Now invisible, it appeared as though Nagato was just making a large rock in the sky; too bad large is an extreme understatement. Larger and larger pieces of stone, rock, and ground began lifting into the air, bringing everything around them as well. The gravitational pull of the energy was only increasing with time, pulling more and more with it. Soon the sphere of earth was so large, it created a massive shadow that darkened the entire battlefield; with the speed of size increasing as fast as it was, it looked like it would be the size of an entire city in no time. Actually.......it was getting even larger than that. It was going to become the size of an entire moon!

"Like it? This is how I made the first moon of Earth.....perhaps this one will be even larger. Ready to give in to my might yet?"

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Request: Zefonse Kaizme Template
Why: I can't really make them, and your pretty good with them
Incentive: I would like, at lest thee Templates. one for his sealed form
His Resurrección, and his Segunda Etapa. If you need any pics, ask me in XAt, or look at the app I linked. Face Claim is Gaius from Tales of Xillia for base and Ress

Here is a link to some pics of Gaius, as well my photocucket

Segunda Etapa is Vincent Valentine from FF7

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum