Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`)

+12
zetsurin
Elendril
├Satori Kotoshi┤
CodeMonk
Majestic Moose
THEFROST
moosemort
JJ
Pockeh
Soniko
Gin
Tsubine
16 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

CodeMonk
CodeMonk
Starter Member

2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`)

Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:35 am
[THEFROST] wrote:

moosemort wrote:I made an account just to say this, Tsubine. It must've been extreme coincidence on your part because during the whole time this went on it was established that they were in Japan. Going to Yoyogi park and such to view the cherry blossoms.

I don't think you know where you are, Moose. So, to be make things easy on me and you, I think I'm going to just end up banning you based on the fact you made an account solely for this thread.

Then you will probably want to ban me.
I can deal with that. I only joined because of this thread.
But not to insult anyone.

Let me tell ya a bit about myself....
I'm 52.
Worked a lot of jobs in my life.

Worked for 6 years as a prison guard.
I've dealt with : baby rapers, regular rapers, embezzlers, bank robbers, hit men for "the mob", mass murderers, mass rapists, drug dealers, DUI's, and all sorts.
After awhile of that work, they don't seem all that scary to you. While many do work out a lot, many more are just little wimps and pests.
But still, when you consider why they are there....
The scummiest and scariest people you would probably ever set your eyes on. All in the same place.

This Denko stalker guy?
He scares the shit out of me.

That's all I have to say.
├Satori Kotoshi┤
├Satori Kotoshi┤
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/02ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`)

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:15 pm
I'm inclined that somewhere, in sometime, something similar such as this has probably occurred. It's too big of a world filled with far too many untamed individuals for something like this not to happen. I'm really not all too surprised. Interesting story none the less.

2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 28lqhqf
Am I just a lone girl or something more?
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/02ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 01, 2012 12:00 am
This is a crazy thread, first the story is like wow. Than you got Moosie being glad for a creepo, and than we got a dude giving us his life story WOW

2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/999992ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 04, 2012 5:00 am
May sound weird but i feel sorry for #op ... he is just missguided

With the proper time and care he could become a normal boy.
vvves
vvves
Starter Member

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:13 pm
I registered just for completeness. There is one followup to this saga, in the form of a prequel.

vgperson tumblr

My Crush Won’t Respond to My Emails (´・ω・`) [Help!]
In April of 2012, I unleashed a monster, and now it’s time to lay it to rest.

Several months back, I went looking through the “Crazy Lunatic” tag on the same summary site the Denko saga was on, hoping to find more 2ch threads along those lines. Instead, I found a lot of stuff that was just downright creepy and not entertaining enough to translate.

However, I also found Part 0 of the saga. A thread posted a week before what was thought to be the first thread.

It’s awfully short, but here it is.

#OP
When the earthquake happened earlier in the month, I was worried about her (we’ll call her A-ko), so I desperately called her house.
Her mother answered, “A-ko’s out right now, so you should call her yourself, ___.”
Then she told me her phone number and email.
I quickly called her about 100 times. And sent about 50 emails, too.
Finally, I got a reply from A-ko.
“Oh, so this address is yours, ___… I’m fine, but why do you know my email?”
Then I explained the events, and accidentally confessed my love to A-ko in the process.
But she hasn’t responded since, and I’m worried something might have happened to her.
I’ve sent over 600 emails by now… Is that okay? (´・ω・`)

#2ch
Total lunatic.

#2ch
>I’ve sent over 600 emails by now… Is that okay? (´・ω・`)

Yes, I see. You’re a complete and utter stalker. Thank you.

#2ch
600?! NOT ENOUGH.
You gotta sent at least 1000 or so.

#2ch
You do know you’re a stalker, right?

#2ch
If you’re that worried, OP, don’t send her emails, meet her in person!
About time you check up on where she lives, eh?

#OP
I’ve been to her house a bunch of times…
I’m worried, so I’ve been putting letters in her mailbox. (´・ω・`)
Since I guess it’s a common practice here, I’ll email whatever’s in post 30.

#2ch
What a concerned soul…
Try sending another 800 emails.

#2ch
Send “Are you okay?” 500 times.

#2ch (#30)
Yep… That sure is a loser with too much time on their hands.

#OP
^ Well, I’ll send this. (´・ω・`)

#2ch
~FIN~

#OP
She changed her email…

#2ch
Ouch, dude.

#2ch
Over before it even began, rofl…

#2ch
Just saw this and OH MY GOD.

Six friggin’ hundred… What a nutjob…

#OP
This isn’t funny, guys!
I just called her house and no one answered, so I left a message on the answering machine for now… (´・ω・`)
I’ve never liked someone as much as this, so my chest really hurts…
Help me…

#2ch
Check her house!
Maybe something happened!

#2ch
So, what are your emails like?

#OP
A-ko and I have been in the same class since primary school, but neither of us has ever really been able to advance things…
We were in different high schools, but we happened to go to the same college, so I feel like it’s pretty fateful…

^ Are you okay, A-ko?! I’m really worried. Please answer if you’re safe.
Something like that… (´・ω・`)

#2ch
And the answering machine message?

#OP
“It’s ___. Is A-ko’s mother there? I’m worried if your daughter is safe, so please call back as soon as possible.”
I was kind of nervous, so I might have said some weird stuff.

#OP
Even if her house is close, it would be way too stalkery if I hid waiting for her, right?
I’m calling again, but I need you guys to think of a way to ensure I’ll get a reply… (´・ω・`)
Pleeease?

#2ch
Sounds like a crisis… Is her house in north Honshuu?

#OP
It’s in the city. (´・ω・`)

#2ch
Info on OP?

#OP
176 cm, 55 kg, sort of a ladies man face.

#2ch
Troll or not, 600 emails is lollable.
Starter Member

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:54 pm
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:20 am

2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da 2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/999992ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:15 am
0-0 jin ... why ... just why did you post that ... my eyes
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/999992ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:29 pm
. . . .So we just got further proof moose is moose? Fascinating, however why are people just randomly joining to post in this thread: Kinda weird no?

2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 LzZCuy7
2ch 'Love' Story: OP and Denko (´・ω・`) - Page 2 BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum