Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

+8
Pockeh
Kenshin
ADemonSlayer
Kakeru
Snopy
Gin
Eriko
JJ
12 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 pm
Alex's mouth obtained a crazy grin as the little lady leaped into his arms, and he felt one hadn flash down, grabbing a bottle and throwing it up in the air to land in her hands as he held her with one arm, his other grabbing his own cold bottle of good old scottish red as he threw his ehad back, drinking it down with a crazy smile on his face. "And now the real party starts, eh, Aiv?" He asked the girl in his arm, giving off a loud laugh as he sat her on the stool next to his own, unpopping another scottish red as he gulped it down, having reached his third in a matter of moments, already feeling his holy energy burning away the alcohol content, throwing a large bottle of scottish red to Snopy and Juri...

Meanwhile, the Moon Iramasha froze completely as he heard that voice in his head, his dog's tail wagging as his arms lowered, running on all fours towards the girl as a great crowd walked up behind her. However, Moonie knew her so well by this point he found her exactly, swooping in from underneath her and plopping her on his shoulders, making sure that she could see everything from where she was. "Voi, look exciting, Shi?" He asked her, a wide smile on his face, completely forgetting about everything else...

A consierably smaller-looking man, with long, green hair and a pair of... white wings on his back slowly walked up to this ZX fellow who was standing by himself, at least for the time being; he didn't like such large crowds, and was quite honestly scared, especially considering he had invited Logan.. and she hadn't appeared yet... which was honestly making him... quite... worried... a confused and overwhelmed look on his face as he looked out over the party.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:39 pm
-- Aivee to Alex
Aivee's own face matched that crazy grin, as she dug and found what she loved : extremely strong sake. Downing the bottle, which was about half her size, the girl let out a happy noise, as she looked over at Alex, and drank whatever he gave her. ''Maybe this time we can finish that contest of ours!'' she said, grinning wider.

-- Shisome to Moonie
'Sort of.' the girl replied to moonie, her fingers curled into his hair, as she was hoisted up. Her gaze watched everything : almost dead but yet passionate, as she kept that gaze around the room. She was sure moonie would show her around soon enough.

-- Sibyl to Zero
A flash of blonde, as the quincy couldn't find her partner. Her pig tailed hair was bouncing, as she grinned at a guy she sat next to. ''Hi.'' she said, not quite sure what else to say, as she sipped water. After all, she hadn't really known the guy.. but maybe that would change.

-- Logan to Nathan
The purple hair woman pushed her way through the crowd of people showing up, spotting Nathan's wings, as her fingers flew and clamped around his wrist. ''There you are!'' she exclaimed, her look stern. Not that the purple haired terrorist would admit she had been worried of losing him for a bit there...
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:01 pm
::ZX::
::The Zero-Shiki Assassin::

::Divison 3 3rd seat::
Shikai: Z-Saber
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 1276663043198
A flash of blonde passed by his eyes then seeing the girl drinking some water and being cordial, and so he'd be too. "Hello, interesting party huh? Oh, where's my manners, I'm ZX, and you are miss?" He said with a head nod to serve as bow for the time being. "Would you like something else to drink besides the water? It's on me." He said gently to her as he smiled trying to make a whole hearted attempt to make a connection with some stranger, although she was quite attractive which was a plus, but something about her made him take a curious look at her again as if it was drawing him to her, but he could exactly place it. He smiled a bit as he moved his long dirty white hair out of his eyes so he could get a better look at hers. In general there was a visceral attraction. As the attraction on his side was there he had turned his body to show more of an open form of him to show that he was willing to talk to her, and be all fun for her in the case they wanted to dance and have a good time. It was rare that he was this open. It good a good woman behind a man to make him do things other than the eat sleep and train like an ass. Although this party could take minds and souls anywhere, and it sounded like a fun thing to do. To have a change in perception of other peoples. He was a human once, Maybe he could assume that this person was human or something. For the mean time he would just enjoy the simple fact of company. This night could change him forever.~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:14 pm
Eriko watched as the young drunkard woman who got him plastered at the previous party he attended walked with several other women who looked ripe for the picking. Personally he was more partial to Aivee. He was acquainted with her and he was looking to get back at her for last time. Then he saw her jump into Alex's, who he had also met at the previous function, arms. His plans soon possibly changed. "Those two are dating now? The hit it off pretty well the last time so I wouldn't be surprised."

He takes a seat at the bar and greet his old friends with few subtleties "Alex, pass me something with not too much alcohol, and preferable sweet. Aivee, tune down that drunken aura for will yah? I don't want to pass out and miss the whole party again like the last time. Btw, Alex, bedrooms are open to guests right?" yep, few subtleties, to the point, down to business.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Bdw9x2
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/0HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:15 pm
Kenshin, and Tai Yuudai, along with Mikazuki all were teleported to this part, walking into the place they saw everyone in there, Mikazuki started wandering around a little bit while Kenshin and Tai walking over toward the drinks and food that was on the table over toward the corner, walking over to there they started getting something to drink while Tai looked around for anyone that they knew.

"Anything, Tai?"

Kenshin was surprised, he thought he had seen someone he knew, but apparently not. Glancing around one more time he saw Mikazuki still wandering around a little bit before coming back over toward them to get a drink.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 20u4p06
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:41 pm
MOONIE~

Moonie nodded at the girl on his head, sensing what she wanted as he bobbed her up and down, walking around the house with his tail wagging, pointing out the bar, the lounge area... and finally... the dance machines, where Moonie had a weird premonition, freezing right in front of them and looking up at the girl on his head. "Voi?"

Alex

Alex looked over at the man whom he and Aivee had met at his last party, grinning as he passed two more bottles of the good ol' scotch over to Eriko, before looking back over to Aivee again, hiccuping. "Good to see ya', mate! I hope she doesn't turn off the aura, or we'll have a problem for sure... and yeah, bedrooms are indeed open, second floor my good man!" He said with a chuckle, as he grabbed another set of bottles, burning off the cork of one of them with Holy before devouring it cleanly in one gulp, belching and laughing in the merriment of the party.

Nathan

Nathan turned around, slightly jumping as he felt someone gripping onto his wrist. His features lit up as a wild grin suddenly came on his face, and he hugged her tightly to himself, her hand still on his wrist as he squeezed her to himself, before releasing her. "Yeah... I'm here... I was looking for you... but I couldn't find you in that crowd..." He exclaimed, looking solemnly towards the ground, but very, very glad that Logan was here...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:38 pm
Edward blinked, looking around and crossing his arms over his black shirt, his red coat floating in the breeze made by a fan he had placed there himself to try and look more badass. As he stood there, he looked at all the insanity going on, and did the only thing he could. Clapping his hands together, Ed touched the bar next to him, a live cannon forming on top. The cannon then began launching confetti and tampons everywhere. For no reason at all.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:44 pm
He could hardly believe he was doing this; however, he had sensed the power of someone who could help him, and decided to inspect the source, as his long cloak that surrounded his body flowed in the wind above his cloak as he walked up to the man who had just made a cannon.

"YOU CALL THAT A PYROTECHNIC CREATION, PIPSQUEAK?" Blaze asked the kid, although he himself was barely taller. A large smile was on his face as he held out both hands, pointing his palms forwards as suddenly 300 small fireworks shot out up into the air, exploding in a pattern of Ed having himeslf shot... out of his own cannon... while wearing a bra.

- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:47 pm
Ed turned to the man who had called him out, a red anger-mark appearing on his forehead as he grabbed his fan, transmuting it into the shape of a giant, wobbly dildo, and hurling it straight at Blaze. "I'M NOT A PIPSQUEAK YOU MIDGET!" He screamed, clapping and placing his hands on the ground, attempting to make a cage around blaze that would spell out the word "Midget"

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread