Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

+8
Pockeh
Kenshin
ADemonSlayer
Kakeru
Snopy
Gin
Eriko
JJ
12 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 pm
Craziness~

Moonie blinked as Shisome fell to her knees, he himself sitting down behind her cross-legged, his head still at her own as he kept squeezing and rubbing one ear, using the other hand to pet her back, finding these reactions to be extremely interesting. The twitching and the noises amused him for some reason. He had never seen Shisome so emotional before, completely disregarding the people around himself as he pet Shisome's spine through her clothes...

Terrorists~

Nathan saw the bomb coming, and his eyes widened as he quickly grabbed the power-up himself, feeling his own bomb charging up past what it was as he released it as well, the bomb falling down right next to his avatar as his landed right in front of Logan... and both exploded simultaneously, killing both of their avatars down to their final lives. He himself felt Logan leaning against him as they both re-spawned, and he felt himself leaning back as they continued their battle, both of their avatars running for the center of the map...

Drunkards~

Alex's eyes widened and blinked as he watched Aivee..."Aiv, did you just swallow my sword?" He asked her, bemused as he just stared at the girl next to him, feeling a weird kind of premonition but not sure what was up with it. He merely sat there, waiting, looking at her for ten whole minutes, before he wondered if she had actually managed to swallow his greatest weapon. Leo won't be happy about this... He thought to himself with a small smile, as suddenly he saw Aivee's whole body twitching. Then, she upchucked his sword, as he blinked, before realizing that his sword was covered in puke.

"Gah! Aiv! No it doesn't taste like tutti-frutti!" He exclaimed as his hands alit with holy fire as he placed them... on... the sword, drawing them back as he saw... "And... now it's melting in with the puke... Aiv, what did you...?" He said, suddenly being cut off as the now-rainbow puke began... glowing...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:03 pm
::ZX::
::The Zero-Shiki Assassin::

::Divison 3 3rd seat::
Shikai: Z-Saber
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 1276663043198
A shocked look came upon his face as Sybil ran like he was the plague, or better yet the completely innocent peck they suddenly had. "She moves fast... I better apologize, I mean.. she couldn't of possibly heard me over the music, she looked like she went towards the bathrooms. I might as well go there." He blinked lightly as he began to move extremely fast through the amassed crowds, she didn't have to look at hi but she had to listen closely to him. Once he got in range of her she could of looked away, but he'd still speak "Sybil-chan... you don't have to look, but please hear me out, I didn't mean to cause you problems, clearly our kiss did, but.. I'm sorry if I have offended your honor... I'm really bad in terms of dancing..." If she looked at him he'd be gently scratching his head looking away closing his eyes sort of embarrassed and still having a red flush upon his face. It had gotten awkward, but it could of been worse she could of just slapped him, at least they could talk about it. The hope was they could dissolve the awkward situation. Of course he couldn't of known about her partners and such. He couldn't of fathomed the world that she was in and maybe it was the same for her. He was not exactly human, but he wasn't a freak. He was just misplaced in the world of life. He just wanted something to figure it out, why did they have strange weapons and such, but at the same time, why did he feel like the kiss was really good. It was totally strange to him...
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:33 am
Eriko stood there with his mouth gaping, Aivee had just swallow Alex's sword whole, with no problem at all. Everyone at the bar sat still for a whole ten minutes, dumbfounded that this woman's action. She finally lets him go before spewing her guts and relinquishing Alex's sword. Covered in puke, looking at it made Eriko a little nauseous himself. He shakes this off and reaches for his drink he'd left earlier and downs the rest of it, hoping to keep anything coming up down.

"Aivee, you are a strange woman. I don't know what the point of that little show you just put on, but can you not do anything like it again." He leans on the counter of the bar for leverage. "I assume that throwing up a sword isn't enough to make you feel sick?"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Bdw9x2
Anonymous

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:27 pm
The Broken Doll
''F-fuwaaan!'' she let out, curving her body away but into the touch at the same time. Her noises were getting louder : the males around them started to turn even redder, and even some of the girls now. Her face was really red, and her eyes were squeezed shut, as her lips were quivering, her body twitching some. She had no idea what was going on, or why it felt so good, but the way she was sitting was entirely too much for some of the guys that were peeking. A couple of nose bleeds started, as the girl wiggled, trying to get out of that touch. ''Haun, haun, nyaaan.''

The Under-handed Terrorist
Logan, cursing softly at her death, formed another plan. She had to win : at any cost. The fact she had kept to the rules this long was surprising for her : but that was over, as the purple haired girl snuck her head on Nathan's neck. With a sudden chomp, she bit him hard, before her elbow flew into his side. Her teeth letting go, her hand, which had dropped her control, swiped his, and with the arm that had gone in with the elbow, smashed into his chest, as she started to get up. Without warning, a large explosion sounded, as male and couch, went flying, the woman placing the final bomb, and with one of her toes, put hers into safety. Turning towards where nathan would be, the woman let out a violent girl, as she dashed right back where he was, sitting on the probably fuzzled Nathan, not letting him move.

The Shy Paladin
Sibyl had washed her face, and then walked out the bathroom, only to catch Zero. 'Shimatta' she thought, as her cross glowed, forming a blade out of Reishi. Which was unusual to say the least, as she felt her heart flutter. But his words stopped her, as the blade vanished, as her face, blushing red too, was looking off to the side. [color=deeppink]''It's.. nothing.''/color] she said, before grabbing the male's hand, and going back into the crowd for dancing. She couldn't think of anything else, really.

The Drunkards
Aivee let out a laugh, at Alex reprimanding her, and noticed his holy fire. Turning her attention to Eriko, downing another drink, she just gave him a lopsided grin. ''Nevah!'' she said, as her attention was now turning to the rainbow colored glowing mass of former sword puke.

It was glowing, and glowing. Soon, the entire bar area was glowing with that rainbow light. And the echoing voice of a giggle bounced in the area. And as soon as the glowing had invaded, it was gone : the rainbow sword was on the bar. However, around the blade, was a pink haired girl : with a curl on the side, and a snoozing face. With a sudden jerk, the figure was up, her eyes blinking rapidly. Seeing a bottle of alchool, the girl figure swiped it and downed it, before lifting her bottle. ''Fwu~ That was good. Must have more!'' she said, unaware of all the eyes on her, as she downed another bottle, almost too similar to the brown haired woman that she was sitting in front off. Raising that bottle, and with a sort of almost cat happy face, the girl's voice boomed. ''THERE IS MORE TO BE HAD, HERETICS. DRINK YOUR HEARTS TILL YOU PUKE, WANKERS!'' she yelled.

Oh dear god, what had been done?
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:41 pm
::ZX::
::The Zero-Shiki Assassin::

::Divison 3 3rd seat::
Shikai: Z-Saber
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 1276663043198
She just took his hand silently and quite quickly, and then dragged him back to the dance floor as his eyes widened for a moment then he'd try to smile a bit. "Why don't you lead the dance again, I feel like I get the beat now Sybil-chan." He say gently moving with her his time as he'd watch her moves and finally getting to the rhythm more steadily as his eyes seemed to watch her hips to keep to the beat. "When and where did you learn how to dance?" He'd inquired gently looking into her eyes and following her as his body seemed to enjoy the time he was sharing with the shy paladin, although it would just remain a fling like this. Nothing would probably ever come from this right? That must of been the hope of them, but probably this would change him for the rest of his life. He would forever remember this dance and the awkward kiss and them running around and then the fact that they were actually finally seriously dancing, because they had finally found their beat. That beat was the difference between them falling on each other and them keeping a sold dance until the music stopped. Maybe they should get some water and enjoy it for once instead of being random with their talking desires, they were just silently dancing and enjoying it finally.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:34 am
The Accidental

Moonie smiled, before finally letting go of her, moving to in front of the girl and bending down, his knees sticking out as his behind hung in the air, his head tilted at the human doll. "Voi, Shisome, do you like it when I do this?" He asked as he reached up his right hand, squeezing on her left ear softly at its base, before releasing his fingers, blinking at her and reaching his hands out to her sides to hold her steady so she didn't fall, as it had felt like she would when she used him for support. Her noises made his tail wag; he didn't know why, but they just did.

The Couch

Nathan had been fairly engrossed in the game; however, he had been somewhat watching as like a vampire, Logan bit him on the neck. Hard. Of course, he didn't even react, which probably irritated her; all the better, because she was trying to cheat, as Nathan felt something touch him in the side. Glancing over for just a moment, he saw her elbow in his side. Nathan felt her pull at the controller, and with a small smile, he released his grip on it, allowing her to hold it as he felt her press something to his chest. He was able to say something before what he knew was about to go off did, however. "You're a sore loser, Logan." He said before the bomb blew himself bodily and the entire couch away, throwing them into the wall and the Exploding Penguin on his back, looking up, his wings splayed out on the ground, his arms at his sides. He blinked, as he suddenly felt a weight on his chest and stomach, his eyes coming into focus as he realized that it was Logan's behind.

"...Logan, why are you sitting on me?" He asked the terrorist, blinking once more....

The Drunks~

Alex, somewhat drunk but the holy power of Leo running through him as he blinked, hearing a strange giggle. That... wasn't Aiv's. Sounded like her's, but it's different. He reflected, looking over at the puke pile with interest, seeing just how GLOWY it was. ...What happened to my sword?!?!? He heard a voice in his head call out; it was Leo, alright. I haven't a clue. I think it just became rainbow-colored puke; not that I really care- He was cut off in his reply, as his focus went to the strange giggle and glow. He saw his sword reappear, and heard a calmed sigh within his mind; however, that wasn't all he saw, as a figure got up and let out a drunken outburst, Alex looking over at Aivee and exclaiming.

"JESUS CHRIST! WOMAN, WHAT WAS IN YOUR DISTURBING SPAWN?!?" He asked her, somewhat understanding but not really getting what had happened, not understanding that he and Aivee had just technically given birth to the figure that had criticized them and called them... Heretics...? The voice in Alex's head asked, with a small laugh...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:15 am
Eriko looked between his drink and the new form that was on the bar counter, wondering if Aivee had spiked his drink with something. He could not tell if he was just seeing double, or if something had just gone HORRIBLY, TERRIBLY ASTRAY. It seems as though, from Aivee's puke mixing with Alex's sword, a sort of clone of Aivee has sprung. "What. The. Fuck." He says before snatching up a bottle of 3600 liquor and downing it. Tonight would be a night he would trying his best to forget.

He stops chugging the bottle and wipes his mouth before looking back at the replica drunk woman, and she was still there. "...FUCK."

Anonymous

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:04 pm
The Raped Doll
''Fuaaaan! M-moonie, s-stop iiiit.. it f-feel too g-good.'' she managed to let out, her voice panting, and the noises coming out so suggestive that the area around them was about beet red. Many of the males kept peeking, as the girl's face was more then suggestive : anymore then this and the pg-13 barrier would break. ''Fuan.. moonie...~'' she moaned out, her body twisting and curving now, as her eyes closed. She knew that this was weird, but the worst part? She was surrendering herself to the feelings.

The Sore Loser
Logan just huffed at Nathan. She wasn't a sore loser! She just needed to win no matter what! The girl stared at Nathan's face and pouted at him. ''So that you aren't getting up!'' she said, still pouting for some reason. She wasn't sure, but she wasn't moving, as she wiggled a bit and moved to lying down ontop of him, almost cat like. ''Hmm, warmth.'' she said, a bit distracted by the human warmth as the game proclaimed her the victor.

Lady Shy
The girl softly guided him into the dance, as she was still blushing a bit, shifting her body a bit. ''Well.. my parents made dance lessons obligatory. Plus it's good exercise.'' she said softly, not adding that it had increased her flexibility, allowing her to move much more efficiently in combat. Because that was depressing really : almost everything she had been forced into or enjoyed led to combat : and it kind of made the girl tired of always fighting. She did not enjoy fighting : but she enjoyed everything leading up to it. She wasn't quite sure how to communicate that, and just concentrated on the dance, slowly teaching more intricate steps : once she took into account his two left feet, it was easier. Sibyl was just.. enjoying herself, letting the night flow right now.

The Drunkards and Spawn
Aivee was just coughing, and downed more alchool in order to clear her throat. Hearing the proclamation of the pink haired girl, Aivee rose a glass and cheered. She downed another bottle as Alex seemed to be yelling. ''Hmm.. Jesus Christ.. that's a good name! Hey do you like that name?'' she said to the pink haired girl, somewhat aware that this was her DAUGHTER that she was talking to. The daughter that came out of a friggin' SWORD but still. Aivee just seemed to be taking this easy : after all, the Sangsue couldn't even be mad. This was kind of funny.

The pink haired girl stopped for a minute, stared at the two, and thumbs upped. ''YES! I AM NOW JESUS CHRIST HERETICS SO DRINK GLORIOUSLY TO MY NAME!'' she shouted. How she resembled Aivee and Alex was almost uncanny : in fact it was almost creepy. She grinned, as she slid down the bar, and popped towards the guy that had drunk a lot in the last few minutes. ''You! I like you.'' she said, before grabbing him by the collar and kissing him, full on mouth and tongue action. The side-effect?

Her saliva would make him so drunk that he had no self control AND wouldn't remember SHIT in the morning.
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:58 am
Eriko is initially still stunned at being kissed out of no where. He tries to struggle but his strength is depleting, and soon just closes his eyes and melts into the kiss. Indulging himself in the lips of something that he just a few moments ago didn't want to exist, he starts getting lightheaded and dizzy. Meanwhile four meters appear at the bottom of your screen.

The view of the world on screen cuts to a super deformed chibi version. On the meters, or rather above them, you see four words, one above each meter. These words say, from left to right, Reason, Need to Fuck, Erection, and Thirst for Partying. Reason begins dropping, QUICKLY, while the other three SKY ROCKET!

Eriko pulls away from "Jesus Christ" and looks at her slightly daze. "Woman." he says while trying to catch his breath. "You, may just be in bed with me later." He then releases her and climbs on top of the bar" ALRIGHT MUTHA FUCKERS! I AM DRUNK OFF MY ASS! THIS MEANS THAT THE PARTY CAN REALLY BEGIN! SOMEONE PUT ON SOME GOOD ASS DANCE MUSIC!" At the mention of Eriko's outburst, the Disk Jockey turns on electronic music.

"Oh man, THIS DUBSTEP? OH YEAH!" Prior to his drunken spew, Eriko had no interest in Dubstep or any electronic music, now he was just running off his high with not one fuck given any more, he pulls off his jack at starts swinging around while dancing on the bar.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 pm

The over-excited Canine

Moonie smiled at Shisome as she made another noise, his tail continuing to wag as he brought up his other hand, massaging the base of her other ear, his tail wagging like crazy. “Voi! But why would you want me to stop if it feels good?” He asked her, his head tilting to the side in a look of confusion as he continued to softly massage the furry ears. It didn't make sense to him that something would make someone feel good would want to be stopped; he remembered how whenever he had to stop a fight, he felt dissapointed. His heart, or rather his NI energy, was coursing through his body in excitement as he continued to ignore the looks of everyone around them. He didn't really understand what shisome was doing, but his primal canine insticts were essentially telling him that there was no real reason for him to stop, unless one presented itself, Moonie right next to Shisome now and essentially covering her from view in the front, also dampening most of the noises she made due to how close his face was to hers now. To others, it would look like an extremely awkward position; but nothing that looked threatening.

The Exploded Penquin

”...Why aren't I getting up?” Nathan asked his partner as she pouted on top of him. He blinked as she suddenly wiggled and laid herself on top of him; and just like that he was essentially trapped. Not that he especially minded; Logan was quite warm, although the floor was cold. He reached up with a small smile on his face as he ran a single hand through her purple hair, chuckling softly to himself as she mentioned his warmth. ”If that's the only reason, then why are you going so far as to lay on me now?” He asked her, his insanity blissfully calm for the moment and Flightwire merely chuckling to himself as he saw how much fun that Nathan was having.

The Drunks

...Did I just have a daughter born to me by the name of Jesus Christ...? Alex wondered to himself, scratching the back of his head with a look of bewilderment on his face. ”I guess I need another drink.” He said as he opened his mouth, throwing his head back as he downed yet another glass, before looking back over at Aivee. ”...So, wait a minute...” He said, before he haerd his daughter make an anouncement. WHY IS SHE CALLING HERSELF JESUS CHRIST AND CALLING US HERETICS?!?!?! A voice within Alex's mind shouted, before he reached up his glass and tapped himself in the forehead, belching.

”Because YOUR and MY power just birthed something with PINK HAIR. What else is there to wonder?” He asked it, before shaking his head and refocusing on Aivee and Christ. ”...It would be a problem though, if you were Jesus Christ... So just Christ, Ok girl?” He asked her, christening his daughter before he suddenly had a tap in the back of his head, grabbing Aivee by the shoulders and shaking her.

”AIV! WE NEED TO BAPTIZE HER! BUT WE HAVE NO WATER? WHAT DO WE DO?” He asked her, a slightly crazed smile on his face as he was sure she would reach the same conclusion he did; use the beer to christen Jesus Christ. His right hand was already grabbing for one end of a nearly full, open jug, hoping that Aivee would notice and give him a hand with it. He was fairly oblivious to how his daughter had just made out with the man who was always tagging behind the two of the drunks; but some part of him aknowledged it... and was actually fine with it. Well, if she's going to marry, it might as well be within the family... He thought, his buzzed brain hardly functioning...

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum