Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

+8
Pockeh
Kenshin
ADemonSlayer
Kakeru
Snopy
Gin
Eriko
JJ
12 posters
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 pm
Ed shuffled once more, deflecting the ball back, though with visible effort as he rooted his feet into the ground, frowning and doing a rain dance as the heavens opened, pouring water down onto blaze,

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 am
Blaze put on his OH S@#$ face as he saw the giant cloud appear above him, his eyes opening wide and his face appearing in the middle of the bar with his mouth wide open in a triangle shape as his body completely solidified as his body fell in the ground with his entire body turned... to stone.

Of course, the rest of the people who were watching the events unfold merely with a mummer went back to what they had been doing before, thinking everything was normal.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:19 am
Ed cheered in victory before transmuting the ground below him into a huge hole through the center of the earth, falling through it and thusforth chillin' in china.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:24 am
Eriko took the bottle of scotch and looked at it. He specifically asked for something light and he got whiskey "..." Eriko shakes his head grabs a glass before pooring the bottle so that only a little of the beverage is pored. He then takes a bottle of cranberry juice out his jack's pocket and poors in more of it than he did the the scotch. He takes a sip and then starts hearing a song he'd long since got tired of.

Bring me to Life by Evanesence was a song that came out in the early 2000s and has been played nonstop ever since. Sure it was a good song and all that what not, but it became played out not long after its release and in Eriko's on opinion, too many people played that song when the felt like it. He puts his glass down to head to the backyard, maneuvering his way through party goers and finally opening the back door. "Excuse but if your going to play music separate from the party music, could you try a different song, that particular one is way d-" he stops speaking when he sees the girl the noise of was coming. His eyes dart from spot to spot on her, cute face, cute pink hair color, guitar in hand, headphones, and most importantly, dat body. (lmao, I sound like a creep) Jackpot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Bdw9x2
Anonymous

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:58 pm
Aivee to Eriko/Alex
She noticed someone she knew, and with a grin watched him wander off. ''I ain't turning it off. I can't.'' she said, shaking her head a bit, as she let her body rise, her fingers tugging at the outside yukata she was wearing. ''Alex.. I'll be right back.'' she said, noticing some other girl. That girl.. and Aivee felt something a bit. Irritated maybe? It was like this girl was just asking for a Falcon punch, and Aivee was more then tempted. But she just dipped to one of the rooms, and tugged off her Yukata, letting it slip off her body, and smirked. She was right in wearing her normal outfit under that : well, rather, the outfit that she knew made guy's go bug eyed. It was a red sleeves vest, a black bra and a mini skirt that was so short if she bent just right, one could catch her panties. ''Fucking party time.'' she said, a sort of dangerous grin on her face. Bouncing back downstairs, the full effect of her alchoolic aura smashed into the area : almost as if Aivee upped the voltage. Her steps went to Eriko, and just grabbing him by the collar, she dragged him away from the girl, giggling. ''Bad kiddy, you forgot you were in the contest!'' she said, dragging him to the bar, and slipping a beer to him. Only those that knew her well would notice that dangerous spark in her eyes.

Shisome to Moonie
The black haired doll was surprised when they landed in front of a dance machine, having seen the tour. Gently extracting her legs, she let her energy do it's work : using gravity to keep herself steady with just her hands on moonie's head, the girl flipped, and landed at one of the dance machines, those crimson eyes looking at the selections. With a few movement of her fingers, she found a strangely named song, and clicked it. 'Hurry up.' she said, as she stepped back, a strange disco pulse now in that area. It first started with drums, and then... Shisome looked at the screen for the dance. And she started dancing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5-xd0M6tRQ

Logan to Nathan
Logan was just glad she found the damn kid, when she felt him tug at her. Suddenly, she was in his arms, feeling a sort of warmth that was odd. The purple haired girl felt her cheeks blush, and her entire heart just leaped up. When he released her, her fingers touched his chest, as she looked away. ''Not like I was worried or antyhing like that.'' she muttered, before her fingers pushed, and a sudden explosion rang out. The explosion was strong enough to shove Nathan away, but since Logan's hand was still holding his wrist, he would just sling back as the blush was on her cheeks still. With a harsh tug, she dragged the male away, looking for something interesting to do, when she found a gaming console. Her eyes widened, as she looked through the gaming base and found one that looked interesting. Popping it in, she threw the other control at nathan. ''Let's go.''

Sibyl to ZX
The girl shook her head. ''I don't drink alchool. Against my code.'' she said softly, as she sipped the water. After the sip, she just gave a smile, as she tilted her head. ''I'm Sibyl. Pleased to meet you ZX.'' she said, as she played with the rim of her cup. Hearing music, several kinds, she was almost jealous. She knew Gift wouldn't like this type of crowd, but she did. With a half-frown, the girl just shifted again, as she turned to ZX. ''Actually, would it bother you to do something with me? I feel like I'm squandering the party.'' she said, a small apologetic smile, as she tried to keep herself from going lonely. It.. was natural that she missed her partner. But maybe she could make another friend, as awkward as she could be sometimes.

Last edited by Aivee on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:51 pm
Alex merely smiled as he watched Aivee drag their... "victim" over to the bar, as he himself took down another drink. "Oi... Aivsh... you're gonna get behind... if ya don't start! *hic*!" He enunciated, feeling her aura starting to effect him as he downed another bottle, throwing it off to the side as it went off with a SMASH...

Right next to the blond-haired man staring at the girl he had brought with him, who was watching Shisome walk up to the machine. Moonie walked up to her, and stared at the screen, performing right along with it, as a great smile came upon his face, seeing this as a battle. He grabbed Shisome's hand, spinning around to the beat as he lifted her up into the air with that one hand, his graity encircling her as he brought her back down with a spin, ducking around behind her on the dance floor and dancing right along with her, a wide smile on his face, as a piece of his hair flew off to the side...

Next to where Nathan had been standing. The vizard had blinked as he saw the bomb, looking down with his eyes widening as it EXPLODED... and he remained standing there, opening his mouth and looking up at the ceiling as a puff of smoke shot out of his lips. However, he quickly regained his composure as Logan dragged him over to a game set and threw him controller... as Bomberman Land appeared on the screen. Nathan's smile was wide; he knew this game well... although he had a hunch that Logan would not be an easy opponent to defeat as they selected their characters for the challenge...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 pm
Wataru Sugiura:

The party had been going for quite a while when he arrived. Normally, he hated being amongst people, but thanks to losing a bet with a certain guy back home he was now forced to attend to this... insane party of insanity with lots of insane mixed in. Also, he found it to be a little insane and extreme.
The Sugiura had done his best to blend into the shadows, because he was nervous around so many people, no matter who they were. What was he supposed to do?! He knew no good jokes. He was pretty much a joke at drinking, or playing cards, since he sucked so hard at it. Nobody like him could keep a straight pokerface, he was too honest for that! And he didn't want to run around naked for losing at strip poker. Sure, the ladies would have something to look at, considering that he WAS a trained martial artist under those clothes, but still, it would be too embarassing for the prince.

But then it hit him. There was ONE thing only HE could do! Up until now all the music was only recorded and blasted over big speakers all over the estate, but that wasn't like real music. Sure, there was something outside, but nothing on the MAIN STAGE! And that was where he belonged. Into the spotlight, under the eyes of everyone.

So quickly, the prince disappeared from the shadows and reappeared on stage - with him, his Guardian Beasts as a band. Bassha on the guitar, Garulu on the bass, Dogga at the drums, and he himself with a fine violin crafted by himself! So he stood there now - the beasts ready to give their posts to other people if they wanted - and he was sure at least a few people were looking at him now, from across at the bar and maybe even outside. Frozen in place, his mind went blank for a few moments, and he was sure that he looked like a fool right now...
I... I... I'll...
His eyes wandered through the room and spotted a familiar face for a short moment, and Wataru smiled. And already, someone disappeared - instead of Bassha, now a blue, tall man was on the guitar and smiled at Wataru. It was none other than Kaito, the voice of hope!

I'LL SING!

Like a cork flying off a bottle, it started. Blasting music, so loud that the alcohol vibrated in the glasses, and a voice as clear and crisp as an angel's! It was time... for Destiny's Play!
"Even if you surround yourself with things that can't hurt you...
If you wish to change, you have to get out! Break the shell!
Firmly stand against it!
Fight because you want to be sure!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 1zz6irn
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:22 pm
Eriko is dragged from the girl he was eyeing and back to the bar where Alex and Aivee had apparently entered him in their drinking contest. "Wait I never said I was going to be drinking in this contest. I already said I've got plans and unless your offering yourself for them Aivee, they ain't gonna happen with me being drunk." He then breathes some of Aivee's aura and his face turns red a little. "Great now I'm already tipsy."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 4 Bdw9x2
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:23 pm

As soon as he heard it, the boy's head turned around, completely snapping in his socket as he heard the waves coming over the speakers, his feet already off as his yellow-black vest slammed back and forth across his chest, his shorts flapping back and forth as he cut through the crowd, before LEAPING through the air, surprised at how high he had gone, shooting right at the drums as he closed his eyes, feeling himeslf go... through the beast, suddenly sitting exactly right in his seat as he glanced up, instinctively crossing his arms in front of his face as his hands gripped the drumsticks, one hand reaching over as his right foot began hittin' that base, and his right hand started its litte as his left hand joined it, getting right with the rythym, his eyes closed as he made the gentle and not-so-gentle strokes around the drums, going back to a regular beat, keeping up with the music at his own pace, even singing along with the chorus at one point, his eyes looking over at the boy in blue, seeing him rocking out on the guitar, the other on the violin, as they created a beautiful symphony, harmonizing and working in perfect sync...

- Buddha
Anonymous

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:01 pm
Shisome to Moonie
Watching him dance like that, Shisome felt the urge to do more, as she selected a bunch of songs that would really test them. The girl felt her body heat up, as she let out breaths, twirling and dancing, even grabbing moonie from time to time to do a switch or a complicated move. The girl was just letting her body guide her, as it moved effortlessly : like some switch inside of her brain was turned off, as without warning, a pair of cat ears just popped on her head, as a cat tail twitched behind her, the girl still just dancing along... not even noticed them.

Kind of like Boss James.

Logan to Nathan
Her grin grew wider, as she picked the BLACK bomberman. Like ALWAYS. With a manic grin, she, the first player, set the mode to EXTREME. Without a single warning, flashing and bomb sounds started to come from the screen, as Logan moved with a dexterity and a knowledge of the game one wouldn't expect. Slowly, but surely, manic giggles were falling from the purple haired terrorist.

Aivee to Eriko
''So what kiddo! Drink the night away! You never know what will happen! So much miracles when drunk!'' she said, not really paying attention to whatever the male was saying, as she kept her grip on the guy, laughing. But her attention was getting drawn to something shiny in the corner...

???? to Stage
Without a word, but just a flurry of petals, now someone else was on base. Twin pigtails of almost sea green, and nails of a blue green color : there was a girl, as her eyes, endless skies, opened. Her fingers expertly found their way on the strings, and easily kept up the same beat that had been playing before. A smile cracked on her lips, as her boyish stature was probably surprising : wearing pants a shirt, her not so big bust was easily lost in it. Although what kind of guy would have two giant pigtails, she didn't know, but it was fine.

It was all right now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum