Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED]

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro looked after her, watching her walk back over to the stand where the old lady was, before seeing two others get close to her, before guiding her away. Worried, he blinked, getting up from his seat as he began walking forwards. He kept moving towards where he had seen her go, before hearing his name screamed... From Kaminari's lips. His eyes widened to their full length as before he even realized it, there was pistol in his hand. His body suddenly vanished, feeling Piero's energy flowing through him as he left the spot with a flash of dust, as he reappeared at Kaminari's left side, placing his right arm on the man's who was holding onto her mouth. "Prepare to die." He said coldly, completely without emotion, his eyes unseen from any of the group as he looked up suddenly, his eyes coming into view.

Their gaze was intense, full of rage, the left eye twitching as his star-scar glowed. Piero was having a field day in his head as he pointed the pistol at the lighter, firing a full-blast shot of bala-like proportions slammed into his hand... and turned the entire arm into dust, as the man began bleeding from his lost arm, as Kuro pointed the pistol right at the other man's chest, that same fierce gaze the only noticeable feature of his face as he stared unafraid into the man's eyes, his pistol perfectly lined up with his heart. "One Muscle. That'd be all it'd take. Leave. NOW. And if you Ever, EVER, EVER, EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" He shouted, as a ring of energy formed around his feet, the energy solid in shape, palpable to everyone around. "I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU, AND TORMENT YOUR SOUL FOR ALL ETERNITY!" He said fiercely, meaning every word as the man before him visibly wet himself in fear, grabbing his friend's remaining arm and dragging the screaming man away. No one would hear them this far out, and Kuro fell to his behind, sitting down as he placed his head between his knees, holding his arms above his head, the cold feel of the pistol that was still in his hand clear to him, unable to even look at Kaminari.

".............Kaminari............ I was going to kill them. I was going to become... no... I'm a monster... Dear god... I would have ended their lives... I'm no better than a hollow...!"

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED]

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:54 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari began to feel the heat of the lighter on her face as the fire was brought closer. She closed her eyes, not wanting to watch what she thought was about to happen to her. A single tear ran down her cheek, but she opened her eyes again when she heard Kuro's voice. It was different. It was cold and emotionless, something she had never heard from him before. She didn't even get a chance to look at him before the gun was shot off and the lighter was blasted away from her face. The next thing she knew, she heard the man screaming his lungs out in pain. She turned her head to see blood splattering everywhere and dripping down from his shoulder. His arm was completely gone. Her eyes shifted from the man in pain and to the other, seeing Kuro point the gun at his chest. She looked to Kuro and at the anger and rage she saw in his eyes and her heart practically stopped for a single moment.

Kuro's words to the man echoed in her head. The anger he felt, she could practically feel radiating from his own body and outwards towards herself and these now utterly frightened men. In a situation like this, seeing the anger in Kuro's eyes and hearing the man scream, she would usually become afraid. She would usually back away to get away, but for some reason she was not. She was sort of excited, happy, relieved, thrilled. All of this as she watched what was going on. She hated it when people tried to take advantage of her, but before now she had never had someone protect her from people like this. She liked it.

As the man went and picked up his friend, she watched the trail of blood from the guys arm and still she was not upset. She mentally smiled. In her mind, "That's what you fucking get..." was being repeated. She turned her attention back to Kuro, seeing him plop backwards onto his behind and place his head between his legs. She moved to his side and knelt down next to him. Placing a hand on his back, she smiled thankfully at him, "Kuro... You saved me. Thank you." was all she could say before she slid her hand down to reach under his chin. She pulled his head up to look at her. Her smile was completely loving and thankful. She was one hundred percent fine with what had just happened.

Now that he was looking at her, Kaminari leaned forward and placed her lips against his own. It was just a quick kiss, but it made her heart jump and begin to race. She pulled back only a second or two later, and continued her sweet smile, "There is no way the sweet and loving Kuro that I know could ever become or be a monster. If you had not done what you did, what do you think they would have done to me?"

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:08 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

He felt as a hand was placed on his back. It felt... comforting. It felt safe, it felt like he had something holding him back to what he was; a lifeline, a single point of contact that kept who he was, as his breathing began to even out, although his body was still excited from the incident; his mind had began to calm down some. However, he felt a hand on his chin, unsure of what was going to happen as he opened his eyes, seeing his vision filled with a view of Kaminari. He saw no doubt in her face, no fear, no anger, just the acceptance and care of the person that he knew he loved. "K-kaminari..." He trailed off as she stopped him, his hair seeming to stand on end as he felt her lips make contact with his. He had to admit... Kaminari's lips were... soft against his own, as for but a moment, he had her right in front of him completely, as he blinked, a single tear rolling from his right eye of his now blushing face as he felt his already excited heart beat faster, a strange feeling coming over him as he heard her words.

"...I will never think that thought." He said in reply to her question of what they would have done to her if he had not shown up, and without further ado, moved one arm around Kaminari's side, as he pushed her towards himself, kissing her right back, but holding his own for considerably longer, as he truly felt the texture of the outside of her mouth, as it were; he wasn't really sure what else to do, but it made him feel strange, as he extended his tongue as they parted, tasting her lips by instinct, as his blush faintly deepened. ...She tastes as good as she smells... but not in a kind of eating way... He thought, before being quiet for a few moments. "...Nariri, was that what you were wondering about my love?" He asked her, blinking and looking her in the eyes, the two of them still quite close.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Kaminari nodded to him and smiled. She too didn't want to think about what those men were going to try and do to her. She slowly let out a breath that she had been holding during the first kiss. As she went to breathe in again, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his body. Her chest, now pressed against his own, she was kissed. She didn't understand why, but it felt only natural to close her eyes during this moment, so she did. Feeling his tongue move to her lips, she thought to mimic his idea and parted her lips just slightly, sliding her own tongue forward and over his. The feeling was new, startling, yet it was just so right. She moved her arms upward and around his neck, holding herself close to him before the kiss was broken.

This experience had not yet made her blush. Her body was hot, her heart was racing, and her breathing was heavy. As the kiss broke, she took in some air, her chest moving up and down as she tried to settle and catch her breath. She leaned forward and hugged him, placing her arms on his back and keeping him as close as she possibly could. Hearing his question about what she had asked him earlier, she sat back up. She looked straight into his eyes, and he into hers. She nodded slowly, a content look on her face, but a happy and loving look within her eyes. She didn't know what else she could say or do at this point. She kept silent.

"Seems my suits work rather well for the two of you..." the elderly lady from the bathing suit shop suddenly made her appearance, walking over to the two of them with a mischievous old smile on her face. "Did you not think it funny that you were able to be seen by those here in the World Of The Living? We humans may know about your kind now, but not all have the ability to see you. Those bathing suits you bought from me allow it. I created them, and from what I can tell, they've done you rather well... although those idiot boys had caused you trouble..."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro felt her body against his own, the closeness, the rightness of it as she returned his gesture, feeling his heart quicken at the unexpected contact. He was having a hard time thinking straight as he felt her body moving next to his own, his heart beating very hard in his chest, an almost dizzy feeling in his head as he felt a kind of pulling in the very pit of his stomach. In reality, his brain was just going into hyperdrive as he felt his body being stimulated, even though he wasn't really aware of it. However, his unconscious mind was, and it suddenly snapped out of its haze as he heard the old woman speaking.

"..." He was left speechless for a few moments, realizing that he had probably thought about it at some point. "...Either way, ma'am, thank you for allowing us to use them." he said, looking back to Kaminari. "..Me and Nariri had fun... I think..." He said, blinking to himself before looking back up at her. "There is one thing I have to ask, though. What happened to my haori and zanpaktou?" He asked, tilting his head blankly to the side. "...We kind of need that to get home, I think... or do we...?" He wondered, tilting his head to the side, before looking back at Kaminari in his arms, giving her a gentle, tender squeezing, thinking that it might not be too bad if they could just stay like this... for as long a time as existed in the world...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Kaminari tilted her head to the side, listening to the two talk to one another and then raised an eyebrow at Kuro's question. "What are you talking about?! You can't leave your Zanpakutō and haori here! Go, go, go! We must find them." She stepped behind him and attempted to push him, but for some reason her strength felt like it was zapped. She had noticed that as well when she tried to struggle against he men. While trying to push Kuro along, she sort of just had her feet sliding through the sand and he didn't budge. She stopped, stepped to the side, looked to the old woman, and blinked.

"Yes, yes my child. The bathing suit I decided to give you locks up your spiritual pressure and abilities without you knowing. It's completely temporary. Once you take them off you'll be fine, but when I saw you two, I realized you needed a bit of a push." The old lady laughed a bit and nodded, "Having a man take care and rescue you is a good way to spark a relationship into overdrive. And you..." she turned to Kuro, "Your stuff is also waiting at the shop in a bag. You can get it when ever you like." The old woman slowly turned away, leaving Kaminari in a confused state.

Pushing off the confusion, she looked up to Kuro and smiled, "Just to let you know I did have fun. A lot of fun. I've never been to a place like this before and I have always wanted to." She slid her hand into his and began pulling him along to follow the old woman and retrieve his things.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:07 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 4 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum