Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] Left_bar_bleue50/100The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] Empty The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed]

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:03 am
Snopy walked into the Squad 5 training area quite calmly. It was strange being here, as most of his training was on his own somewhere on Earth. That was where he felt most comfortable, considering most of his existence was spent there. However the training in desolate solitude had gotten on his nerves a bit. He needed social interaction once in awhile.

The man was an average height, with a lean build. He had long blonde hair which went down past his shoulders. His right eye was a deep purple, while his left was a bright pink. He had a scar going down the right side of his face, though somehow his eye was undamaged. On his right side was his sheathed blade, as Snopy was left-handed. On his right he had a small canteen hidden away, which he used if he needed a quick drink. Other than that, he wore regular Shinigami robes. When this man spoke he had a calm aura about it. It was relaxed usually, but could become almost a cold calm, like someone who always has a plan up his sleeve, when he was being serious.

The spot he picked was quite large. It was wide open and left plenty of room to fire of Kidō as he pleased. The ground was dirt, pounded deeply from people walking on it. It was a rather nice day. Not the kind Snopy liked (he prefers rain) but the sunlight was always nice. Yet the one thing Snopy worried about was if someone came along with a bad attitude. Its not that that kind of person could get to him, its just it spoils an otherwise good time. He kind of hoped that if anyone came it would be a female. They never gave him much trouble, and usually were much pleasant company.

As he waited he figured he may as well warm up a bit. There was a nice cool breeze, so the conditions for training were just about perfect. Snopy aimed off towards the distance and charged up a spell. Hadō #4, Byakurai. Off into the distance fired a beam of electricity. As he finished up stopped, as he sensed another being coming.

Last edited by Snopy Saika on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] Empty Re: The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed]

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 am
Kanna had no clue why, but she had been asked to meet someone in the Fifth Squad's training ground. Not only did she not know this person, but she was unsure whether or not they knew she was actually coming. Hints had been laid about teaching this person Kidō, yet no name was given, no discription, and no warning. She had been in the middle of paperwork regarding a Lieutenants last admission. Her hair was snow white, bangs cut to cover a single eye, although she was easily able to push it out of the way without bother. Her eyes were an ocean blue, and like any other Shinigami, she wore the normal uniform, although her own was complimented with the Badge of Squad Four's Vice Captain.

As she came closer to the place she was told to meet this individual, she could sense that they had just let off a Kidō that was classified as much weaker than her own. She wondered how long the person had been out of the Academy in all honesty, but she wasn't there to actually judge them, but help them out. She didn't have a problem with this. When she first started, she was blessed with being rather gifted in the art of Kidō and watched a lot of people struggle with it, so she understood. At the same time, she doubted this person was struggling at all, more just new to Gotei 13.

She came closer, stepping into the training grounds to see a young man with two different colored eyes and blonde hair. She examined him up and down, taking notes on his physical appearance and quickly noted that the two of them were not going to immediately get along. She glanced around the area for a second and then turned her attention back to him after making a slight note of their surroundings. Placing a hand on her Zapakuto, which laid nicely on her left side, she took it off and set it aside, near one of the walls of the place. "My name is Kanna Aikotsuki, Squad Four Vice Captain. I was told to come here and meet someone to help them out with their skill in Kidō. I am going to assume that you are that person since you just fired off Hadō Number 4. What is your name?"

Spoiler:
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] Left_bar_bleue50/100The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] Empty Re: The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed]

Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:23 pm
Eh? Snopy found himself surprised. He hadn't ever been informed that they were going to send someone over, let alone a Vice Captain. He took a quick note of her voice and knew instantly what would happen next. Still, this didn't deter him from acting as he always did. Well, this should be fun. He said it in a fairly sarcastic tone, solely to see what kind of response it would invoke. Its funny, I never really asked for aid. It was no secret I was training to improve my Kidō, so I guess they took it upon themselves to send someone. He spoke with familiarity, one that he expected wouldn't be taken well. Snopy didn't care though.

He stretched out for a moment. Whatever. I didn't need help, but it most certainly couldn't hurt. My name is Snopy Saika. I don't do this often so I have to ask, how exactly are you going to help me train.

As he spoke he casually flung a Byakurai into the distance as he spoke. Snopy had been the best in his Kidō class, and though it wasn't strong, he used it rather effortlessly even without an incantation.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 pm
Kanna raised an eyebrow at his 'this should be fun' retort and just stared blankly at him. "I assume they see a lot of promise in your abilities and that's why they wanted someone to help you out. Whether or not you asked for help, or even want it, I am here to do my best in helping you excel in the ability." She stepped over to the male, looking him up and down as she circled him for a moment. Stopping behind him, she raised her arms to cross along her chest. "When you shot off both of those Hadō... You definitely have skill, but they won't do too much damage to a Hollow or really anything if you don't have power behind them. You use Kidō effortlessly, without incantation, but you still need to have some sort of force behind it."

She turned away and stepped off, walking until she came to about twenty feet away from him. Turning back towards him, she glanced him up and down, "You're weak, your Kidō is useless, and from what I can tell you're a lazy kid with no actual talent. How am I going to help you? Knock me off my feet. Hit me with that Byakurai that you shot off, but put some power behind it, use more spiritual pressure if you have to. Just make it happen." She held her hand out in front of her and mumbled, "Bakudo 39, Enkosen." A yellow shield formed in front of her body in the shape of a circle to cover all of her torso and and upper legs. "Knock me on my ass."

She knew that speaking down to him wasn't very kind, and it wasn't something she meant... completely, but she felt if she enraged him enough that he would actually try to hurt her. He had skill. She knew it, and truthfully, she wanted it to come out of him. She stood there awaiting his attack, keeping her eyes on his movements and noting what sort of position his body moved into when he cast the Kidō. She tried to keep everything in mind so she can give him as much advice as possible.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:12 pm
Snopy raised his own eyebrow as he listened to this girl. He wasn't sure if this girl was a bitch or if she really was trying to make him mad. Either way, Snopy began to think about her comment. Weak, useless, lazy kid with no talent. Snopy thought about it for a moment before he burst out laughing. It was rather loud. Really loud.Ha ha ha! Weak, useless, lazy, and not talent. Ha ha. Lady, do you know just how many people have said that to me in my lifetime? I lost count almost 100 years ago, and I'm 101. Snopy just couldn't get over how funny it was. Look, if you're trying to get me mad, it won't work. The only thing that can make me mad is wounding someone I care about, and ever since I died and came to the Soul Society, there had been no one. As he talked his voice slowly went from a jovial tone to an extremely serious, even cold.

Tell me, do you know what its like to lose everything? To work day and night to protect it only to have it all come crashing down? To have to watch as one by one everyone you care about was struck down by someone whom you thought was your ally? And, even when you were the only one left, to keep fighting the one who had stabbed you all in the back, before having said traitor strike you down? He wanted to make perfectly clear the crap he had been through, so the girl could make a proper judgement Then he started to laugh again. Lets just say the moral of this story is don't judge a person before you get to know them. His tone had returned to its regular relaxed tone rather quickly. So, what do you say we just try to get along, eh? He spoke in a friendly, and almost joking tone at that point. He had only told the story to make sure she knew who he truly was. If she disliked him for any reason at this point, he could care less. Now that that unpleasant note is out of the way, I suppose I should be knocking you on your ass, or trying to anyway.

He was going to give it his all to knock her over. Snopy refused to get angry, anger never solved anything. He took a deep breath and simply pointed at Kanna. He began to charge spiritual energy into his finger. A pink aura enveloped his body as Reiatsu burst out around him. Electricity began to swell up in his hand. By the way, I wasn't trying with that last Byakurai. If you make a half-assed attempt to stop me, or have a half-assed Enkosen, you can expect to be knocked on your ass. I'd suggest you brace yourself. Hadō #4, Byakurai. After he spoke a beam of electricity flew from his hands. It was larger and more forceful than his previous attempt. In fact, it had quite a bit of kick. Who has no talent?
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:57 am
Kanna shook her head at him. She didn't care for his antics at the moment, although she did agree with his statement about the two of them getting along since she was the one they sent here to help him out. She listened to his words, his story, none of them taking any effect to her own heart. Usually someone would be moved, feel guilty, or apologize. Kanna on the other hand doesn't trust anything that any person said. She would more than likely do research and quietly observe him from the shadows before she dared believe his words about how many people had said the same thing or about what he had gone through.

"Whether your words are true or not, they do not effect me." Kanna told him with a slight shake of her head, her eyes fixated on the male before her, "Understand Snopy. My ways are offensive to many, I care not. I hurt a lot of peoples feelings, they'll get over it and I am sure you are strong enough to do the same as them. I am here to help you out... and to your question... I know more about losing things than you know...." A slight chuckle, and a short look of sadness washed over her face and was abundant in her eyes, but was pushed away rather quickly. "You aren't the only one that has been through hell...." her last statement was said in a hiss of a whisper. A single tear formed in her eyes, but it did not fall.

The rest of his words she did not reply to. She only waited for his strike and as he pointed towards her, she only slightly braced for just in case reasons. Her own Kidō had been cast, and it was of higher power than that of the Byakurai he had cast. As it hit, she felt her shield pushed back enough to have her arms pressed against her own torso. For a first shot, she was impressed. She glanced down a the Kidō shield and then back up to him. Her demeanor was more that of a teacher than anything else now. A smile was offered, along with an accepting nod. "Nice."

Stopping the Kidō, the yellow shield vanishing from sight, she looked to him with narrowed eyes. She wasn't glaring at him, she was thinking. The power behind the Kidō was good and for his level, she was impressed with how well he was able to use it. She was baffled at why they wanted her to come and help this man. "Is there anything else that you are lacking in that your Squad members wish you to advance? Your Kidō is good, especially at your level. I have no problem continuing to be your target. I can help you learn to use certain Kidō with more precision and hopefully advance your skill... But that is up to you."
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:19 am
Snopy laughed once more. You don't trust me. I can see it in your eyes. After speaking he kept laughing. Well, believe me or not. I really don't care. No one believed me when Masumi was up to something. But hey, when he was busy killing us they sure as hell wished they had listened. But that has nothing to do with anything. Trusting me or not won't get anyone killed...well, I hope it won't anyway. Also, I see I hit somewhat of a sore spot with my comment. Sorry about that. Snopy was aware he wasn't the only one who had gone through hell. Though usually people who had didn't seem mostly together like this girl did.

He then moved on to thinking about her last comment. Well we have that out of the way. I had come out to practice with Kidō but lets see. He began pacing as he thought of what else he needed practice with. I have a way we can both get something done. I'm annoying right? Don't hide it. So how about you punch me with all your strength. Not really training. I just want to re gauge my durability and pain capacity. And you get to hit this annoying blonde kid who thinks hes had it rough. Snopy couldn't help but smile as he spoke. He was by no means a masochist. It seemed funny to him, asking someone to punch him. Though she wouldn't admit it, he had a feeling he had slightly offended her.

Snopy was on a mission. He knew getting Kanna to trust him would take time. But he felt like she needed to loosen up a bit. Sure, he knew no matter how much he did she wouldn't change. Yet he knew from experience, keeping everything pent up only made things worse in the long run. And good old fashioned violence usually helped let it out. Snopy stood up straight with his arms away from his body. Come on, hit me. Or are you scared of little old me? Hahaha.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:25 pm
Kanna raised an eyebrow, blinking her emotionless eyes as his words registered in her mind. She had no idea what he was speaking of until he came to the part about hitting a 'sore' spot. Hearing his apology, she said nothing back to him. She just kept her eyes fixated on his movements. He continued on to think about what she had said next, and went to calling himself annoying. She raised an eyebrow again, "When did I say you were annoying? And think you've had it rough?" She shook her head at him, "Someone is assuming way too much."

Kanna just stared blankly at him as he attempted to tease her, to lure her in so she would hit him. It wasn't that she didn't want to, because he actually was starting become irritating with all of the 'come on hit me' stuff he had decided to do. He seemed to becoming rather cocky with hit little gift of being able to read people, although a few things he had hit were still off center when it comes to how she perceived him. She just assumed that was due to the many people before who treated him badly.

"Fine..." Kanna agreed to his little game. Shunpo'ing forward until she was four feet from his range, she brought her right arm back, curling her hand into a tight fist. Forcing the right limb forwards, she sent it to aim right towards the middle of his chest. Depending on how well he braced himself and his strength to stay up on his feet, this blow could either send him falling onto his behind, or just stagger him back a couple of steps. Kanna dropped her arm back to her side, blinking slowly as she waited for his reaction towards the strike.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:22 am
Snopy had made no attempt to brace himself, as this was an experiment. As her fist forced into his chest. As the blow hit him he was knocked back a few feet before falling to the ground. The pain in his chest was very real, and the air had been knocked out of him. He took a moment to catch his breath. Haha, thank you. I'd say that was a sufficient enough blow. His voice had the quality of being that pained, almost whisper. How far I've fallen. He made his way back to his feet as his voice returned to normal. Man, what has happened to me. My strength, I used to be able to take a blow like that and not feel it. He looked at his hand, observing it first open before clenching it into a fist for a moment, then opening it again. He sighed. He spoke quietly to himself. Yet before long Snopy began to laugh.

Oh well, what happened happened, may as well just put my best foot forward. He stretched out for a moment, the pain had mostly subsided. You know, you're a lot stronger than you look. Guess that's what I can expect from a Vice Captain. I would say you are a strange one, but looking at myself I have to say I have no right to talk. Life is strange isn't it. Snopy began to look up at the sky. We are born into the world. We don't know why. It is the greatest gift a being can have. Yet it is so fragile, can be taken away in an instant. And here we are, struggling to hang on to it. Snopy laughed as he realized he went on a philosophical rant. Am I going on again about nothing, hate it when I do that. Snopy just brought his gaze away from the sky and smiled.

We don't really understand each other. We couldn't possibly know what the others life was like, and what they had been through. We are different, there is no denying it. However, exactly how different, only time will tell. Who knows, we may be more alike then we think. Or not, as I said, who knows. Snopy pulled out his canteen and took a sip of his water. So Kanna, anything you need to practice or wanna brush up on? I figure if I watch you train a bit I might learn something.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:55 am
Kanna raised an eyebrow at his lack of attempt to brace himself to her strike. She knew she wasn't weak, but was taken aback by his willingness to just take the hit. She was glad that she hadn't put one hundred percent of her force into though. If she had, she could have and more than likely would have broken a bone or two. Hearing his words, she was slightly confused, although she kept it completely hidden. What type of strength did he have before to make him willing to test his body against a Vice Captain. He peaked her interest.

"An optimist... " she thought to herself as he spoke about moving forward and doing his best. Kanna only stood there listening to what he had to say. She shifted her eyes upwards towards the sky when he looked up, but returned her gaze to him only a moment later. He was right on a few parts. Life was fragile, it was short, and the two of them knew absolutely nothing about each other. It was rather obvious that he really liked to talk. She didn't really understand how someone could be so open to a person that they just met. With the few things that he had just told her, she could already tell that the two of them had at least one thing in common: a bad past.

The subject soon changed and still she kept the emotionless gaze that she had the entire time that he had been talking to her. She thought for a moment at his question about something she would want to brush up on, but that wasn't what she was here for. "I am here for one reason, and that is to teach you to strength your Kidō and make it more precise. I understand that you have skill, but that is the reason I was sent here. Those are my orders, so I would prefer it if we stayed on that course. The only thing I would say we could add into it, is if I became a moving target and allowed you to try and strike me while running and using shunpo, and then maybe attack you with my own Kidō."

Kanna turned away and once again gained a good twenty five feet distance between the two of them. She stopped and turned back to him. She thought for only a moment and raised her right hand, her index and middle finger pointing outwards. She waited a moment and then spoke, "Hadō Number Four, Byakurai." A burst of lightning, rather large in fact, shot out from her fingertips towards him. With the distance between the two, along with her slight hesitation to cast the Kidō, she'd hoped that he would be able to see what she was doing and come up with a way to counter, dodge, or block. Once the Kidō was cast though, it came out with a speed that compared to someone of Captain level. She knew he was a smart guy, so he would easily be able to analyze the situation and come up with his own way out of it.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum