Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost In Thought [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Lost In Thought [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Lost In Thought [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In Thought [Closed]

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:47 pm
As he spoke, Kanna just stared at him. Her look did not change. She kept her usual cold demeanor and kept the blade at his heart. She pressed it forward just enough for him to feel the poke of the tip against his chest. Narrowing her eyes a bit more, she brought the sword off to the side and in a very fast swing, used the side of his blade to slap against his arm! She then brought it around again to smack against his other arm as well. Once she finished hitting him, with a flick of her wrist, the sword swung around and she caught it, the hilt now towards him while she held the blade. "You're such an idiot. I wouldn't do something to hurt you, ever. Take your Zanpakutō Snopy. You're not losing me and nor am I losing you. I may not know how to honestly say the words 'I love you' because I don't remember how that felt, and until I do, I refuse to lie and say it. Just know that you will definitely be the first to know once I've realized it."

Once he took the blade, she dropped her arm back down to her side. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out in a quick sigh, she gave a soft smile. "I know I feel something towards you Snopy... and I know it's something good. I just hope you're willing to wait until I realize what it actually is." Kanna looked back up to him with a softened look in her eyes. It was something that was rarely, it not ever seen coming from her. She herself wasn't used to having such a look on her face, and she could immediately tell. After a small giggle, she looked away, her emotionless face returning and yet another calm sigh being let go. "So... are you willing to wait?" her eyes shifted over to him, her head still facing the opposite direction.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost In Thought [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Lost In Thought [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:06 pm
Snopy felt as she started hitting him, and then flipped the blade towards him. He listened to her words and actually let out a small laugh. Maybe I am an idiot, that doesn't change anything though. Then he listened as she explained how she felt something towards him, a smile formed on his face. Then she asked if he was willing to wait. Of course I am. Then he got close and pointed his finger towards her face. However, the very moment you realize how you feel, you had better come and tell me. I am a patient person, but there is no reason to torture me with any more suspense than is necessary. That would be cruel and unusual. He backed up a bit and smiled.

His happiness at the moment was more than anyone could imagine. Though she didn't really say it, her words were basically a yes. In his eyes, it wouldn't be long before she truly realized how she felt. When she finally did, when she finally let him in. That would be one of the happiest moments of his life. After so many years, so many years of feeling alone, he was finally close to having someone. After all this time, there was someone alive he finally could say he truly loved.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost In Thought [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Lost In Thought [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 pm
"But cruel and unusual is my favorite way of going about things?" She blinked a few times, as if she was serious. It was obvious that she wasn't, but it was still a little fun to make a joke after everything that had happened. Kanna turned towards the direction she was walking previously and continued on. Whether Snopy followed or not was up to him, but she sort of felt free. There wasn't any more strong emotions or confusions that were weighing down her heart and mind. She had released everything when accepting what Snopy had told her a week ago. He loved her and she felt something towards him as well. At this point, only time will tell what will go on between the two of them. In truth, Kanna was slightly surprised that she had found herself feeling something for Snopy. In no offense to him at all, but she was usually into the largely built, joke type male with shorter dark hair. Seeing that her usual tastes had messed with her heart and betrayed her previously, maybe making a change to what she is 'into' wouldn't be so bad. Snopy was a strong guy after all, whether it was obvious at first glance or not. And so... Kanna returned to her normal self without any worries, regrets or wonders plaguing her mind or driving her emotionally insane.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:34 pm
Thread Closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum