Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:01 am
The ability I've been considering and want to use for my new guy's strongest power is a bit out there, and I'm not the best at balancing things properly. So here is what I have for it atm. Think it needs any changes?

The second, and debatable more scary effect in the Deathbringer's power is pseudo omnipresence. This isn't in the sense that it is everywhere at once, but that it is everywhere its fixed location could ever be and every composition it could be in that space. What does this mean? Well firstly it is the cause of the spacial distortions that constantly flow around the black metal. It means that the weapon is in tune with every form of space and time and interacts with every other version of itself in each realm of possibility. It is everything that exists, could exists, and doesn't exist and has influence in every dimensional plane closely knit with the major realm it currently inhabits,

This means the Deathbringer has the unique ability to interact with everything. This doesn't mean it will cut through everything without question, but that it can collide with anything. If one used a type of anti-matter or outer-dimensional force that effected the real world, it could slash against it as if it were any normal material. If someone became intangible or entered a sort of pocket dimension just outside of the current state of things, the weapon could still cut them. Even normal things like sound that can't be damaged by a sword could be cut with this weapon.

Stronger materials or forces can still defend from it, The weapon does have increased cutting power compared to a normal weapon, but not enough to make it perfect. It may be able to make contact with anything, but the force behind it must be appropriate for that to matter. Any defense with enough durability or an opposing force greater than the strength of the cut will not be effected by this. And even though it can combat more unstable or unorthodox forces that normal means can't, if it is unable to best them through sheer physical strength than it is near-useless to begin with. As doing this requires multiple versions of the blade to exist in one space, extra energy can not be filtered through the weapon to give it increased cutting power or new abilities. It is too unstable, only able to be effected by the pure strength behind it. This effect ends once you reach the point of major dimensions, such as the gap between Hueco Mundo and the Soul Society. It puts the weapon on even grounds with any kind of opposing force it would need to combat, providing the man behind it can conjure the strength to best them.
Kalmora Saito
Kalmora Saito
Starter Member

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:55 pm
Hi Frost! I'm the guy that spoke to you earlier about a template error I'm having. I'm a friend of SE/Desu but he's busy, so I'm coming to you! I have to make a double post to show you this but I'll disable the music in the template! Basically the problem is after I post with the first template, any post with the template again causes the taps to error and I can't click them. It just does nothing. I hope you can help! (PS THE TEMPLATE IS MEANT FOR A BLACK BACKGROUND, SO IT'S HARD TO SEE ON YOUR WHITE ONE! D:)

The wait for his Beast Man Curry took a lot longer than he would of thought. What was taking them? He knew the town wasn't in the best shape but the restaurant and it's staff were relatively fine. Ðragon looked down at the old oak wood table and placed his hand on it, slowly digging his finger into it until he was able to peel off a strip of wood. A sigh left his body as he continued the wait. "It's a lot harder being on your own than I thought," he thought to himself. "If my family was still here with me this wait would be nothing. I need to stop dwelling on the past, though. They're gone. I need to accept this and stop trying to depend on my thoughts to save me from reality." he finished.
Eventually, his waiter came. She was a very cute girl with long brown hair that extended to her shoulders. Her eyes were that of amber and her figure too, was nice. She wore the normal attire the restaurant offered and greeted him with a polite smile. A fake smile. The girl gave him his Beast Man Curry and walked away quickly as if she were extremely nervous. "What's her deal?" he thought. Ðragon took a few bites of his food and savored the flavors before noticing something stuck to his bowl. Tugging on a folded strip of paper he pulled it from his bowl and unfolded it before reading the handwritten letters.
"The girl with the blue hair. Animus Sin. Kill her."

Ðragon glanced up from the note and stared at the blue haired girl. "Is someone as cute as her seriously in Animus Sin?" he thought, not wanting to believe it. Truth be told Ðragon did not like hurting girls unless her had to. "Tch. When will I catch a break?" he thought. Deciding to end her life as quickly and painfully as possible, Ðragon's muscles twitched as he was just about to get up.

"You don't belong here," sprang a voice to his right. It was the woman giving the girl a suspicious look from before. Deciding to let this play out, Ðragon watched as the girl froze just before she was going to take a sip of her coffee. I small smile crossed his face. The Animus Sin girl turned and faced off with her accuser. Although she tried to play it off, it was painfully obvious she was terrified.

"Why is she so scared? She and her guild started the war that caused many lives to suffer. She shouldn't even be out in public if she wasn't very strong." he thought to himself. Something wasn't right. The Animus Sin girl smiled genuinely before speaking.

"I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, haha..." she responded.

Ðragon sighed and stopped listening to the conversation. The Animus Sin girl should of admitted she was from the guild and tried to act tougher so that these people would leave her alone. If she didn't come in so nervous to begin with then none of this would of even happened. Ðragon's fist clenched. Why did she have to get caught? Wait. Why was he worrying about her? This girl could of killed many people, ruined families! Families like his own! Maybe it was because she was so young. Maybe it was because of the potential she held. Ðragon sighed as the girl got up and began to run out of the restaurant. Little did she know, he could feel her body heat. He knew where she was. As Ðragon stood up from his chair his Beast Man Curry began to boil. The flame on his head grew brighter. His rage began to consume him. It was people like her that caused his wife and daughter to be taken from him. He could show her no mercy.

Having snapped, Ðragon wasted no time and ripped the table from the ground. Splinters of wood shot everywhere. Reeling the table backwards, Ðragon swung forward with extreme force and through the table through a large open window and into the direction the girl ran. Glass shattered and the force of the table being thrown caused many things in the restaurant to fly in that direction. Ðragon leaped out of the window and flew across the street, landing on the table that had now stuck itself in the ground in front of the girl. Ðragon appeared instantly and was upside down, standing with one hand on the tables edge, his legs spread apart as he did a 360, aiming his right leg in the direction of the girls neck, aiming to break it.

+ Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears: (3 minimum)

Motivations/Goals: (3 minimum)

Hair:
Eyes:
Skin Tone:
Height:
Weight:
Overall Appearances:

Guild:
Guild Tattoo

I will protect you.

Kalmora Saito
Kalmora Saito
Starter Member

Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:57 pm

The wait for his Beast Man Curry took a lot longer than he would of thought. What was taking them? He knew the town wasn't in the best shape but the restaurant and it's staff were relatively fine. Ðragon looked down at the old oak wood table and placed his hand on it, slowly digging his finger into it until he was able to peel off a strip of wood. A sigh left his body as he continued the wait. "It's a lot harder being on your own than I thought," he thought to himself. "If my family was still here with me this wait would be nothing. I need to stop dwelling on the past, though. They're gone. I need to accept this and stop trying to depend on my thoughts to save me from reality." he finished.
Eventually, his waiter came. She was a very cute girl with long brown hair that extended to her shoulders. Her eyes were that of amber and her figure too, was nice. She wore the normal attire the restaurant offered and greeted him with a polite smile. A fake smile. The girl gave him his Beast Man Curry and walked away quickly as if she were extremely nervous. "What's her deal?" he thought. Ðragon took a few bites of his food and savored the flavors before noticing something stuck to his bowl. Tugging on a folded strip of paper he pulled it from his bowl and unfolded it before reading the handwritten letters.
"The girl with the blue hair. Animus Sin. Kill her."

Ðragon glanced up from the note and stared at the blue haired girl. "Is someone as cute as her seriously in Animus Sin?" he thought, not wanting to believe it. Truth be told Ðragon did not like hurting girls unless her had to. "Tch. When will I catch a break?" he thought. Deciding to end her life as quickly and painfully as possible, Ðragon's muscles twitched as he was just about to get up.

"You don't belong here," sprang a voice to his right. It was the woman giving the girl a suspicious look from before. Deciding to let this play out, Ðragon watched as the girl froze just before she was going to take a sip of her coffee. I small smile crossed his face. The Animus Sin girl turned and faced off with her accuser. Although she tried to play it off, it was painfully obvious she was terrified.

"Why is she so scared? She and her guild started the war that caused many lives to suffer. She shouldn't even be out in public if she wasn't very strong." he thought to himself. Something wasn't right. The Animus Sin girl smiled genuinely before speaking.

"I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, haha..." she responded.

Ðragon sighed and stopped listening to the conversation. The Animus Sin girl should of admitted she was from the guild and tried to act tougher so that these people would leave her alone. If she didn't come in so nervous to begin with then none of this would of even happened. Ðragon's fist clenched. Why did she have to get caught? Wait. Why was he worrying about her? This girl could of killed many people, ruined families! Families like his own! Maybe it was because she was so young. Maybe it was because of the potential she held. Ðragon sighed as the girl got up and began to run out of the restaurant. Little did she know, he could feel her body heat. He knew where she was. As Ðragon stood up from his chair his Beast Man Curry began to boil. The flame on his head grew brighter. His rage began to consume him. It was people like her that caused his wife and daughter to be taken from him. He could show her no mercy.

Having snapped, Ðragon wasted no time and ripped the table from the ground. Splinters of wood shot everywhere. Reeling the table backwards, Ðragon swung forward with extreme force and through the table through a large open window and into the direction the girl ran. Glass shattered and the force of the table being thrown caused many things in the restaurant to fly in that direction. Ðragon leaped out of the window and flew across the street, landing on the table that had now stuck itself in the ground in front of the girl. Ðragon appeared instantly and was upside down, standing with one hand on the tables edge, his legs spread apart as he did a 360, aiming his right leg in the direction of the girls neck, aiming to break it.

+ Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears: (3 minimum)

Motivations/Goals: (3 minimum)

Hair:
Eyes:
Skin Tone:
Height:
Weight:
Overall Appearances:

Guild:
Guild Tattoo

I will protect you.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:09 pm
I don't mean to interject here, but I do have a suggestion that might help the above person. Could it possibly be that the issue is that the duplicate class names are causing the webkit to only search out the first instance of the name within the whole of the html (IE, the entire thread) and only applying changes to that one? Why not try replacing NAMEHERE within the class names with PostX, where X is the post within the thread? just do a find/replace on each instance when you're adding the template. I don't really know much about css styling, but my experience with code has been that duplicate names (in this case classes) will royally screw you over.

I'm sorry if my interjection was unwanted or out of line, I only wished to help...

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Kalmora Saito
Kalmora Saito
Starter Member

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:21 pm
No, no tina! I think it's sweet of you to offer your help! I'm going to try your suggestion and get back to you! ^ ^
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:18 pm
Kalmora Saito's issue has been resolved.

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue33000/10000000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:51 pm
I need 10 million Yen deducted from this account, as per the tier upgrade I purchased for Jessica Delacroix.
3-1 > 2-5
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14589-jessica-delacroix-the-vagabond-approved-2-5#94704
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14595-jessica-power-upgrade

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:05 am

Zane wrote:The ability I've been considering and want to use for my new guy's strongest power is a bit out there, and I'm not the best at balancing things properly. So here is what I have for it atm. Think it needs any changes?

The second, and debatable more scary effect in the Deathbringer's power is pseudo omnipresence. This isn't in the sense that it is everywhere at once, but that it is everywhere its fixed location could ever be and every composition it could be in that space. What does this mean? Well firstly it is the cause of the spacial distortions that constantly flow around the black metal. It means that the weapon is in tune with every form of space and time and interacts with every other version of itself in each realm of possibility. It is everything that exists, could exists, and doesn't exist and has influence in every dimensional plane closely knit with the major realm it currently inhabits,

This means the Deathbringer has the unique ability to interact with everything. This doesn't mean it will cut through everything without question, but that it can collide with anything. If one used a type of anti-matter or outer-dimensional force that effected the real world, it could slash against it as if it were any normal material. If someone became intangible or entered a sort of pocket dimension just outside of the current state of things, the weapon could still cut them. Even normal things like sound that can't be damaged by a sword could be cut with this weapon.

Stronger materials or forces can still defend from it, The weapon does have increased cutting power compared to a normal weapon, but not enough to make it perfect. It may be able to make contact with anything, but the force behind it must be appropriate for that to matter. Any defense with enough durability or an opposing force greater than the strength of the cut will not be effected by this. And even though it can combat more unstable or unorthodox forces that normal means can't, if it is unable to best them through sheer physical strength than it is near-useless to begin with. As doing this requires multiple versions of the blade to exist in one space, extra energy can not be filtered through the weapon to give it increased cutting power or new abilities. It is too unstable, only able to be effected by the pure strength behind it. This effect ends once you reach the point of major dimensions, such as the gap between Hueco Mundo and the Soul Society. It puts the weapon on even grounds with any kind of opposing force it would need to combat, providing the man behind it can conjure the strength to best them.

Alright, now that you made the modifications I ASKED OVER skype, that is fine by me. As that needed some serious limitations or drawbacks to it and I'm glad you provided me with that. Otherwise, I was going to straight-up reject that shittu. So, having said that, you can go ahead and start making this equipment or whatever. It has my stamp.

Astrodeath wrote:I need 10 million Yen deducted from this account, as per the tier upgrade I purchased for Jessica Delacroix.
3-1 > 2-5
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14589-jessica-delacroix-the-vagabond-approved-2-5#94704
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14595-jessica-power-upgrade

Alright, I'll be getting on that fairly soon. After this post, the yen will be removed and upgrade dealt with.

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:58 pm

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Carnage_Port

=Good Day (◕‿◕)=

Hi Frost!!!

Today I'm writing because I want to actually thread through Nize but I have no fucking ideas what to do. Then suddenly I imagined something I would love to hear your opinion.

So, basically what I want is to make mini mission where Nize with a small army of Hollows and Arrancar will attack Hollow research facilities on Earth Realm. The reason is quite obvious that he wants to free them and send back to Hueco Mundo, but in what more I'm interested is would it go through with Rose and if it would, do you want to RP Nize meeting Rose and talking this through?

P.S. Thanks for the sign and avatar ^,^ Love them!!! <3

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 RDLUVBj
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 82q86I3
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:06 am
Another thing I forgot to mention! You remember when we were talking about me making one of the Four Horsemen. I still want to do it and in so would you and Blade consider it! Thanks ^,^

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 RDLUVBj
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 27 82q86I3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum