Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:33 am
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 1401603811192

I'm fine with the mission idea since it seems like it would be a good operation. I'll stamp it and you can create the mission in the antag board. And, if you want to RP with Rose, then do it here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/f57-shadow-fall-s-village

If you are allowed pass The Shadow Fall's gates, you will enter a large forest setting with many white clouds spreading throughout the area, lots of lush forest land and many different rock-like areas. However, upon further inspection, you will also notice an assortment of various different modern facilities, futuristic buildings and some ancient temples here and there scattered through out Shadow Fall's Village. Along with that, there are Arrancar's, Demon's and Hollow's constantly coming in and out of here via a large factory in which there is a series of various and mass produced portals leading from different worlds and realms for Shadow Fall's members to report in and to from.

Apart from that, unlike other orgs, most Shadow Org members usely rule amongst themselves or Circle members. It's like a law of the jungle if you are not a high-commanding authority member. Some other Circle Leaders have even been known to give demon's in other sectors orders unknown to that sector's leading person. So, one would be wise to take it somewhat careful around Shadow Fall's base despite it's calming area.

The circumstances could be that Rose was just leaving a meeting and on the outskirts of the base. The setting would be on a roof top and he would find her there and wish to request a quick update about this mission. Is that fine with you?

And I vaguely remember something about a Horseman. I'm sorry, but you'll have to bring me back up to speed again. >w>

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:59 am

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Portrait

=Yay! (≧ᴥ≦)=

Great, I will be then getting my hand dirty in making NPC fracciones for Nize which will command Nize's forces and junk. Regarding meeting Rose the place is perfect and I will get making the thread s fast, as possible.

When talking about the Horsemen, the idea was that Four Horsemen were originally made around the same time when first Shinigami and such by the same force that created Deveta or Soul King. Their task always had been to come when it seemed that universes balance is too off, bring everything to near destruction and in so balance things out. Then they would go back to sleep till they are needed again. Though now, even that there is still no need for them because of the recent massive supernatural activity a mistake had taken place and one of the riders is released in Sugiura Realm. He has only the memories of the dead body he did possess and regarding powerwise I aim on 3-2, maybe 2-5.

Why Sugiura, the horsemen doesn't have race on their own, but each time they are needed each of them possesses a dead body of whichever race they see more suited for. Then these bodies adjust to their power-set and such. Usually after taking control of the body the horsemen has their own memory blanks just for a week, but because this time there was no need for them my character would regain his only after reaching the last release state.

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 RDLUVBj
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 82q86I3
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:03 pm

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:26 pm
-reminds you to finish checking ASRA-

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:14 am
REPLYING

@JWC I've already checked your app and approved it. So, your request has been handled.

As for @Nix Shraik , I'll go ahead and post in it sometime fairly soon. Also looking forward to seeing what kind of NPC's he'll be making.

While with the Horsemen thing? I don't have much of an input to say other than the fact that the "Horsemen" idea itself is an overdone thing on PH. You can go for it, but it's been done lol.

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:54 am

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Portrait

=Yay! (≧ᴥ≦)=

You say!!? Then maybe I will stick with what I need to do now, hmmm?

Anyhow, I have one urgent request from you, Frost! As White is accepted again I want to start posting with him, but the guy still has no FC and in so I have no idea about his template. Maybe you have some good ideas what kind of posting template I could make?

Other thing, though not so urgent, is that related to Whites power:
White personally can open a portal to his own mind, a place of twisted reality. In there everything is reflection of his mental state which mostly is a huge, disturbing mess. What makes the place special is that while it exist this place absorbs all raw energy that comes near it. In such, things like mobile phones and other devices last half it time, if not protected by energy absorption. Further on, those weaker tier-wise than White will also suffer from tiring faster than usually and even those equal to the boy and stronger will feel light effect of the place. Shields that would protect from such effects tend to be harder sustainable as well because the very energy from them is also drained though in much smaller amounts. This place for the boy is used to train, find some peace or just to dwell deeper and deeper inside his own madness. Time to time weird artifacts would appear in the place which than can be used by anyone even outside the realm, though only White can fix and recreate them if anything happens, as well, as he is the only one who can bring them out of the pocket realm. The cause of such artifact appearance has two reasons. First, each time a new person enters this realm a artifact resembling the person entering also appears. Second, a artifact can appear if the boy goes through some strong emotional or physical event. As the last and most rare occasion, a artifact can appear in there from the energies the realm had absorbed from outside. The time ration is 1 hour in Earth Realm is ten hours in Whites pocket realm.

You see, as Mana was the one making the kid and in so it would be only logically she had been in the pocket realm at least once, what I wanted to ask from you is, could you make smaller or bigger artifact which would represent Mana as a being. You can, and probably should, put a tier restriction to the items usual, but yaaaa...That would be all! Thanks again =w=

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:17 am
Here, use this for white-eye

ENTER WHITE-EYE

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Coding By:
[THEFROST]

Code:
<br><Center><div style="border: 1.9px black solid; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px; width: 400px; padding: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-shadow: lightgrey 1px 1px 1px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: black;">
<center><div style="width: 340px; height: 40px; background-color: black; border: 1.5px black solid; padding: 1px;  font-size: 30px ;color: white; font-family: times new roman; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px;">
ENTER WHTIE-EYE</div></center>

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

<Center><div style="border-bottom: 1px black solid; width: 200px;"></div></center>

</div></center>
[center][b]Coding By:[/b]
[url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/center]

ENTER WHITE-EYE

Coding By:
[THEFROST]

Code:
<br><Center><div style="border: 1.9px black solid; border-radius: 2em; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px; width: 400px; padding: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-shadow: lightgrey 1px 1px 1px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: black;">
<center><div style="width: 340px; height: 40px; background-color: black; border: 1.5px black solid; padding: 1px;  font-size: 30px ;color: white; font-family: times new roman; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; border-radius: 2em;">
ENTER WHITE-EYE</div></center>

<Center><div style="border-bottom: 1px black solid; width: 200px;"></div></center>

</div></center>
[center][b]Coding By:[/b]
[url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/center]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:24 am
Mana Biz

As for the artifact business with Mana? I'll see if I can come up with anything later today or tomorrow since I'm about to go to work in a little bit. But sure, I'm down.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:41 pm
Now that I'm home, I can post in here what I brought up in PC Skype.

Basically, I'm really interested in the Earth Alliance thread. Unfortunately, my only active character Yuel presently does not have much reason to be a part of the summit. That being said, I was thinking about placing the Summoning a Vasto Lorde thread before the summit, similarly to what I proposed a few months ago to have Yuel be present when Shadin was helping Tsubasa with his tachyon issue. With that, as someone who has multiple personal connections to Vanguard personnel and being an asset to the Karakura Defenses (hence the point of the summoning thread) there becomes a lot more grounds for Yuel to participate in the Earth Alliance. In this instance, she could go as someone coming from the Yayjuu side, perhaps for the time being as an honourary member until we see exactly where the Summoning thread gets us?

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue33000/10000000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:35 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5378p320-the-tier-skill-upgrade-store#95624

This application needs a straight approval. It should have been done when Blade checked it, but at the time I didn't have enough Yen in my account, because of the Round 9 Miniburst rewards issue. Chikara's AP upgrade (tier 2-4>2-3) was dependent on the acceptance of THIS application, and if this isn't approved, then Chikara would just be sitting at 2-4.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum