Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue65150/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:35 am
I got Dai's approval on xat. I was just asking cause I wanted to know what step I should take next since you also have a character that's an angel. You can ask Dai if you don't believe me but he said yeah on the xat. If you don't want to help since it's his race it's cool though

|Death is but the first step in life|

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 ZfrGue8

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 EUuCTxy
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue65150/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:51 am
Side note I posted on Mana's royal family why my guy would like to join and for what reason. He is a member of shadowfall

Anonymous

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:20 pm
Zero Division Revise

I have been pondering it and depending on if you guys are deciding on saying the Quincy thing happened or not, I think the Soul King may of decided to leave a Zero Division member in the Gotei 13, doesn't have to be a Squad Captain or anything. Just a single member that acts in his interests and defends the Soul Society when no one else is able, like for example preventing the current situation with the Quincy from getting as bad as it did. They would step in and stop the problem before it escalated to that degree. It could be anything really, their job would just be to monitor and keep the Gotei 13 safe as well as it's members. Authority and all that could be simply nothing at all, however they would be the way to alert other members of Zero that things are bad and back up will be required. That's all I can think of at the moment, hope it's to your liking.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43 pm
Photobucket

Let's Get On With These Replies

Kanda

Ain't nobody got time for this.
I'll do your question tomorrow when I'm more awake for this shit.

Dire Need

As far as the Dai thing goes? You'll need to have him post in this thread or post up a screenshot as I'm still not buying it until I see it documented somewhere. So have him bring it to me if he gave you the clear or have him post it in the app. Furthermore, when it comes to Mana's Royal Family, I'll review that app tomorrow when I'm more awake. So you'll have to sit tight on that one and wait until I get around to it. I've made seven role play post at or above 1,4000 words today; I'm beat.

Sinpoder

I'd say you got the right idea for that power. Most of the time, it's held together by the unique user and can be known to change at times like with people similar to Nature Iramasha, Mana, Radioactive and so on. So I don't see a general problem with the power. However, I'm half-awake at the moment and I'd like to see the full version of this then something purposed.

Crow

The Quincy War did happen on this site. So, ten times out of ten, I doubt a Quincy would even become apart of the Soul Society. Furthermore, it doesn't sound right with a Quincy being in anything that is SS/Gotei 13 related as that just sounds...wrong. They have their own stuff to become apart, so I'd prefer to keep them separate if anything.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:00 pm
Not what I meant bro, I am saying that they would maybe leave behind a Zero Division Member at the Gotei 13, not a Quincy member. Just a member to report to the Soul King and help the Gotei 13 if need be.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:55 pm
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Wip___koishi_gif_by_xxxxnemesisxxxx-d3gcsck
Eh, I'll see how other staff feels about that then. I just didn't think Quincy + SS made much sense.
I might link them to this thread and get some feedback. For now, I'd just hold off on it until then.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:42 pm
Ok I am absolutely confused right now, the Reforge thing is in approved. I got Gin telling me it's fine that I can use it one minute. Then I got Raiki telling me that it's not fine and the thing is frozen. If it's frozen why in the bloody hell is it in approved.

Come on mates it's my Birthday today, I am tired and have to work in a couple hours. Let's make some sense shall we, righto let's get this on.

As requested here it is Frost, this is what I put up in the help..shit's got me confused as hell.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:05 pm
Hello Frost, I am here to ask you about the things we talked about the abilities that were gained by the infusion of both DE and Mana's energy. I do believe that we talked about a system very similar to Mana's regeneration and also the ability to turn his body into blood for a set number of posts. I am also planning on changing that system for my Shinigami to my Demon, and using the Breakdown skill from DE to create a similar effect, but much more effective due to the fact it is not vibrating them until they break it is simply destroying them.

The basic system I have is something like this:
Michael, due to some serious changes in his personality and abilities along with the research he has done in the Romania, he realized that every person has a unique reiastu structure, which is held together by something similar to how hydrogen atoms hold together oxygen in water. Using the single ability of Breakdown on an atomically level, and with the correct knowledge of the reiastu structure. This system is very much based on the current tier system, due to the atomically structure of a tier 0 is much stronger and more stable then a tier 2 or even a tier 1. Of course, every race does have a unique set of reiastu structure that ALL races share, expect for Nature Iramasha whose reiastu structure is as unique as the Iramasha themselves. While the research can only begin if Michael has a sample of the reiastu structure, which he can gain though watching the sample being used enough or if he took a blood sample of his opponent, which he can look at later once he gets back to his lab. If Michael spends a week (in real time) this allows Michael to 'increase' the mastery of his Breakdown skill by one. This of course can go the other way, due to people with extremely unique reiastu structures that are ever changing, such as Iramasha and Mana and others that it makes it very difficult for Michael, so much so that it reduces the level of his Breakdown skill by one.

For every full tier ( going from teir 4 to 3) decreases Michael's mastery by one as well, due to the fact that he has to put more effort into it to get it done and it goes the other way, if Michael is one full teir higher, he can increase his break down level by one. If he is completely unaware of the race of the person, AKA a new race, this ability will not work.

The system works completely off Michael's tier system and the level of Breakdown mastery he has.

Beginner Level: Can't use the ability
Adept Level: Ability to stop most basic attacks, such as a basic cero or Kidō with ease, though it requires some focus on Michael's part to be able to do it and a physical focus (such as raising his hand). It also allows the ability to stop more advanced Kidō and Ceros, such as high level Kidō and Grand Ray Cero, with the user of both hands and intense focus.
Advanced: Basic Kidō/Cero ( Without Physical) High Level Kidō/Cero ( With Physical)
Master: High Level Kidō ( With Physical, but less focus) Extremely High level Kidō/Cero ( With Double Physical with intense focus)
Grandmaster: High Level Kidō ( Without Physical) Extremely High Level ( With Physical and focus)
Grandmaster+: Extremely High Level (with focus)
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:38 am
I had a question about yen, I pc'd you about it but you never answer pc's. I was wondering how it works, if we have character's in multiple orgs do we get yen from both or just one?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum