Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2439 registered users
The newest registered user is ellqu

Our users have posted a total of 112506 messages in 17044 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola

Portal

That Guy...

Sei003

Kakeru

Ulqui

RyuzakiSaitō

Slayer

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter
The Game

¥ Yen : 198653353

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
65150/100  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 51PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:35 am

I got Dai's approval on xat. I was just asking cause I wanted to know what step I should take next since you also have a character that's an angel. You can ask Dai if you don't believe me but he said yeah on the xat. If you don't want to help since it's his race it's cool though

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
65150/100  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 52PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 am

Side note I posted on Mana's royal family why my guy would like to join and for what reason. He is a member of shadowfall

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 529009546

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
785500/9999999  (785500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 53PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Zero Division Revise

I have been pondering it and depending on if you guys are deciding on saying the Quincy thing happened or not, I think the Soul King may of decided to leave a Zero Division member in the Gotei 13, doesn't have to be a Squad Captain or anything. Just a single member that acts in his interests and defends the Soul Society when no one else is able, like for example preventing the current situation with the Quincy from getting as bad as it did. They would step in and stop the problem before it escalated to that degree. It could be anything really, their job would just be to monitor and keep the Gotei 13 safe as well as it's members. Authority and all that could be simply nothing at all, however they would be the way to alert other members of Zero that things are bad and back up will be required. That's all I can think of at the moment, hope it's to your liking.

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148239647

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 54PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:43 am

Photobucket

Let's Get On With These Replies

Kanda

Ain't nobody got time for this.
I'll do your question tomorrow when I'm more awake for this shit.

Dire Need

As far as the Dai thing goes? You'll need to have him post in this thread or post up a screenshot as I'm still not buying it until I see it documented somewhere. So have him bring it to me if he gave you the clear or have him post it in the app. Furthermore, when it comes to Mana's Royal Family, I'll review that app tomorrow when I'm more awake. So you'll have to sit tight on that one and wait until I get around to it. I've made seven role play post at or above 1,4000 words today; I'm beat.

Sinpoder

I'd say you got the right idea for that power. Most of the time, it's held together by the unique user and can be known to change at times like with people similar to Nature Iramasha, Mana, Radioactive and so on. So I don't see a general problem with the power. However, I'm half-awake at the moment and I'd like to see the full version of this then something purposed.

Crow

The Quincy War did happen on this site. So, ten times out of ten, I doubt a Quincy would even become apart of the Soul Society. Furthermore, it doesn't sound right with a Quincy being in anything that is SS/Gotei 13 related as that just sounds...wrong. They have their own stuff to become apart, so I'd prefer to keep them separate if anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 55PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Not what I meant bro, I am saying that they would maybe leave behind a Zero Division Member at the Gotei 13, not a Quincy member. Just a member to report to the Soul King and help the Gotei 13 if need be.

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148239647

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 56PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Eh, I'll see how other staff feels about that then. I just didn't think Quincy + SS made much sense.
I might link them to this thread and get some feedback. For now, I'd just hold off on it until then.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 57PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Ok I am absolutely confused right now, the Reforge thing is in approved. I got Gin telling me it's fine that I can use it one minute. Then I got Raiki telling me that it's not fine and the thing is frozen. If it's frozen why in the bloody hell is it in approved.

Come on mates it's my Birthday today, I am tired and have to work in a couple hours. Let's make some sense shall we, righto let's get this on.

As requested here it is Frost, this is what I put up in the help..shit's got me confused as hell.

Kanda Clone Powers Activate!

¥ Yen : 46663877
Location : In a Graveyard, staring at a grave marked with my own name.

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 58PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Could you answer my previous stuff? Or just finish Elumina's check? I'm just wanting to use her.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t8734-finished-elumina-cresent-demon-frost-s-check-only

Also, on exercise...
I'm really tired of weighing 280+ ya know? I was wondering if I should start walking or running? I'm not really big on exercise but I get tired of looking fat to my own eyes haha. So if you have any starter information or something, ta' be great.

Last thing, chu think of this image? Just finished it a few days back.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Saint Lehran on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

¥ Yen : 74660762

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 59PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:05 pm

Hello Frost, I am here to ask you about the things we talked about the abilities that were gained by the infusion of both DE and Mana's energy. I do believe that we talked about a system very similar to Mana's regeneration and also the ability to turn his body into blood for a set number of posts. I am also planning on changing that system for my Shinigami to my Demon, and using the Breakdown skill from DE to create a similar effect, but much more effective due to the fact it is not vibrating them until they break it is simply destroying them.

The basic system I have is something like this:
Michael, due to some serious changes in his personality and abilities along with the research he has done in the Romania, he realized that every person has a unique reiastu structure, which is held together by something similar to how hydrogen atoms hold together oxygen in water. Using the single ability of Breakdown on an atomically level, and with the correct knowledge of the reiastu structure. This system is very much based on the current tier system, due to the atomically structure of a tier 0 is much stronger and more stable then a tier 2 or even a tier 1. Of course, every race does have a unique set of reiastu structure that ALL races share, expect for Nature Iramasha whose reiastu structure is as unique as the Iramasha themselves. While the research can only begin if Michael has a sample of the reiastu structure, which he can gain though watching the sample being used enough or if he took a blood sample of his opponent, which he can look at later once he gets back to his lab. If Michael spends a week (in real time) this allows Michael to 'increase' the mastery of his Breakdown skill by one. This of course can go the other way, due to people with extremely unique reiastu structures that are ever changing, such as Iramasha and Mana and others that it makes it very difficult for Michael, so much so that it reduces the level of his Breakdown skill by one.

For every full tier ( going from teir 4 to 3) decreases Michael's mastery by one as well, due to the fact that he has to put more effort into it to get it done and it goes the other way, if Michael is one full teir higher, he can increase his break down level by one. If he is completely unaware of the race of the person, AKA a new race, this ability will not work.

The system works completely off Michael's tier system and the level of Breakdown mastery he has.

Beginner Level: Can't use the ability
Adept Level: Ability to stop most basic attacks, such as a basic cero or Kidō with ease, though it requires some focus on Michael's part to be able to do it and a physical focus (such as raising his hand). It also allows the ability to stop more advanced Kidō and Ceros, such as high level Kidō and Grand Ray Cero, with the user of both hands and intense focus.
Advanced: Basic Kidō/Cero ( Without Physical) High Level Kidō/Cero ( With Physical)
Master: High Level Kidō ( With Physical, but less focus) Extremely High level Kidō/Cero ( With Double Physical with intense focus)
Grandmaster: High Level Kidō ( Without Physical) Extremely High Level ( With Physical and focus)
Grandmaster+: Extremely High Level (with focus)

The Game

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
65150/100  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 60PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:38 am

I had a question about yen, I pc'd you about it but you never answer pc's. I was wondering how it works, if we have character's in multiple orgs do we get yen from both or just one?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next