Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sun May 26, 2013 11:34 pm
Frost,

I'm leaving this message here since you are busy and I do not want to distract you from it, but it is that I wanted to end my part of the thread, Green Team by going forward with Hanako's struggle against Mana and finally tie up the loose end that was left behind for over a month. Can you send me a private message if you want to either talk to me about the potential results or make a Past RP thread for the two. As along you send me that private message, I'll know if you want one of them or to leave it as it is and have other ideas.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Mon May 27, 2013 4:26 am
Yo'

So, yer', when i found this picture during my search for faceclaim, Kyle told me that i should run by and ask if i could use this picture for 'de Davana. So, yeah.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Aoi_Mitsurugi_zpsef523212

Empty, blank space.
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2013 4:02 pm
I come asking for a wee bit of assistance. The past few day's I've found myself at all wall with a few aspects of my Danava app, primarily the 'class' of Danava he would be, and a decently named & well thought up origin power. Of course this all isn't to say I have no idea's for his concept etc, in fact I find myself with quite a few ideas, just unable to get them written down. Essentially the character's true form, and origin power are going to be influenced by Carnage from Spiderman/Marvel, along with some further/more in-depth ideas.

First though is the Danava 'class' issue. This character is going to be based around biological/organic/body and possibly DNA based powers, along with being based as well as I can around carnage/destruction/etc. Thus come the issue of being unsure how to classify him.. Before I had asked, but hadn't had as much of an idea for the character as I do now, and you had given me the idea of the Danava of Havoc, which I'm not sure would fit him at this point.

For is Origin power, I know the things I want him to be capable of etc, but they'd be more classified as abilities branching from the power itself, thus coming to my second issue. It seems most of the idea's I currently have would be better suited as abilities than the power itself. For example, he will be able 'body manipulation' an ability in which he will be able to freely manipulate any and all parts of his body, from his skin & bones, to hair and nails, which along could branch of into a large possibility of other abilities/techniques. Another example would be a possible ability of genetic memory; allowing him to learn abilities etc via absorbing the brain, or even alter his physiology with portions of the physiology absorbed(an example of this could be absorbing avian DNA and altering his physiology to have wings). The idea's and abilities can go on and on, as biological manipulation and other related powers have such a vast amount of things to tap into.

Hopefully you can help me out, whether it be helping me to figure out things overall, or just a few points. Either way I'll be very grateful & I don't mind if it takes some time to reply, your a busy guy with a life & site to run, and so on. Thanks in advance for any insight you end up offering.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed May 29, 2013 3:13 pm
Photobucket

«- LETS GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY -»

« UHCM's Communication »
Go ahead and just leave me a skype message with everything that you want to talk about. Apologies if I've been touch-n-go with that the past few days, I've just been heavily busy or doing a massive ton of mulit-tasking to otherwise sit down and talk. Just post the things you need to discuss there, I will review them and we'll go from there. It's also worth mentioning that we are waiting for Gin to post in that thread, so he said he'll try to get something up for Stefan's leave of that thread sometime soon.

« Sou Yuki's Communication »
If you are willing to relate this character to Mana in some way, I would not mind this faceclaim being used for that character. It looks extremely like her, so maybe we can work something out behind closed doors as to what to do with this FC.

« Horu's Communication »
Well, for starters, as you know most Danava can have Multi-Origins. As a result, I believe he should be The Amoebic Danava Of Abolition. This basically means natural and would fit quite well. The second origin could relate to him being The Danava Carnage as Abolition means putting an end to something or someone. Therefore, you would have a title suiting your character. If you are not ok with that sort of name, then we can try to figure out something else to otherwise satisfy your taste.

As for the ability part? That could fall under his Amobeic Origins. As in, you would state the organic proprieties of the power and list most possible abilities you can think of to associate it with that Origin Power. So if you had Body Manipulation, you could just list all the effects that are associated with until you are finished and even combine them to make fused attributes or something.

I.E.
Origin Power - Body Mip
Abilities - Shapeshfting, Body Hijacking, Growth etc

I hope this was able to help you somewhat in completing your Danava. Feel free to make another post if you need more help with this guy.

« Kade's Communication »
Segunda Etpa is pretty rare here. Why on Earth do you need one? What is the purpose of this character? How have they earned? What is their role? Where is their app? What's the urgency of it? I need some questions answered before we can go down this path. I can't just randomly give that to a spur of the moment character, yo.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Wed May 29, 2013 3:47 pm
I now feel like I was simply thinking too hard, or focused too much on one area of him xD The idea of making Niernen a Dual Origin never even popped into my head, nor did the idea of using more 'microscopic' terms for his classification. The idea helps a ton, especially now that I'll be able to work my ideas around two origins vs a single one.

I shall take the suggestions & tip's to heart, and put them into practice. Thanks a ton for helping speed along the process of my Danava I'll drop another post if I need further help, depending on the troubles I encounter of course.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:46 am
I've started on Kaito's powerset, and I need to know... Would Kaito being a descendant of Shadin would have access to the Angel wing forms or not. That's all.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:30 pm

«ADDRESSING SOME STUFF»

Are you talking about Dues Ex Ress? If so, you can purchase one for your character. I'm not quite sure I understood your question, though, as it seems worded funny. In any case, you can generally find the Dues Ex Ress in the Hollowed End shop located here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/f175-the-hallowed-end

As for Kake? I don't think he'd get Shadin wings as that's something exclusive to him along with the whole Angel thing going on. So to answer your question, I'd probably say no.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:30 am
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 8 TamakiandHaruhiatDinnerTable- Crunch -

Sorry for the late replyz, didn't notice that. 8D
I wouldn't mind if she is related to Mana in any way, since i can let it up a good crack up for that app, and possibly try my best to open up the epic lid' for ya'.

Work something out behind closed doors
I wouldn't mind discussing about it in private with you, as i always start up my skype in weekends.

Anyways, sorry for the budge and everythin'. 8D

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum