Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Time for a Mission -Closed- - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a Mission -Closed-

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:34 pm
Kaede blinked and stopped were he was standing dead, he was holding in a laugh now that escaped. The once cold man had grown more warm and kind than most would of expected, some people change when confronted and that was his great change, he stopped laughing and he brought his hands up now.

"Ok, now it's your turn to tell me about this. I've had thought it may of been you, but ya know I've only met Captain Crow a couple times, to be honest..He seems distant, one of his relatives told me his son was killed and he'd not yet recovered from that loss. He puts on a brave face, but no one's been able to reach down and pull him from his darkness yet..I hope someday a Light finds him just like I found Hikarigai. It will be a day he'll never forget, it's got more meaning and promise then anything I've ever had. When you are alone most your life in darkness, with no one to hear you cry or hope for better days. It's a beautiful thing when someone does, I wonder if he is like that..If so..maybe light will find him soon."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time for a Mission -Closed- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time for a Mission -Closed- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:13 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari just blinked at him a few times as he began laughing at her. She got a pouty face and began waving her arms like a child, "Hey! Don't be laughing at me! You aren't supposed to have the ability to laugh! Stop it, stop it, stop it!" Once he finally stopped laughing, Kaminari started at him with narrowed eyes and puffy cheeks. She didn't like it when people laughed at her because she rarely knew why they were laughing. At his next statement, she tilted her head to the side. She kept listening to what he was saying and agreed to all of it, but a question never came. Once he stopped speaking she raised an eyebrow. "Okay... Yeah, I agree with what you're saying, but what am I supposed to be telling you about? I asked YOU about what the mission was, not the other way around. And.... you asked me nothing. So, what exactly are you wanting me to tell you about?"

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:08 pm
He laughed even more now, he couldn't believe she thought he couldn't laugh, well he was and hard. She didn't seem to think of Kaede as a regular person. He couldn't breath, he calmed down even his sword was laughing at the last statement, he patted his Zanpakutō on it's head.

"I mean, why the yelling and anger about Captain Crow, you seem particularly pissed off about him and the rumor, which I get the felling that it's not a rumor now. So Kaminari what's going on while we wait for our boys to show up and inform me of what that little out burst was a moment ago."

Kaede sat down now, seeming to rest on a small ledge, he smiled a bit closing his eyes. He wasn't sure why, but the wind was picking up here. He didn't detect anything just yet, it wasn't exactly a big deal for him to listen to her.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time for a Mission -Closed- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time for a Mission -Closed- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:08 am

Kaminari could not do anything but stare blankly at him. He had definitely changed a lot since the last time they had met. Before he was so serious, talked coldly, and never smiled or laughed. Now, Kaede was standing right next to her and was laughing hysterically. She wasn't sure how to respond to such a change. It was slightly alarming to witness. Blinking a few times, she looked away and just rubbed the back of her head until he finally stopped his hysterical laughter, and then she returned her gaze to him. His question confused the heck out of her. It seemed that laughing as much as he was made him talk strangely or something. "What, what? Our boys?" she said, her left eye twitching in confusion. She had to wait a moment before what he said had actually registered in her mind. "Oh... I get what you mean." She set a hand on her forehead and sighed, shaking her head back and forth.

"When it comes to Captain Crow, I met him before he even joined Gotei 13 in the Junrinan District of the Rukongai. He showed promise as a Shinigami and I told him he should probably join up. A few weeks later he did and invited me on a mission with him. During this mission, he constantly lied, deceived, and withheld information from me and the former Third Seat of my Squad. Because the former Third Seat caught onto this and questioned him about it, the mission was severely delayed and cost many innocent people their lives. In the end, not only were many people killed in the process, but Shinji was branded a traitor, mainly because he used Kidō to detain Captain Crow."

Kaminari did her best to explain the situation between her and Captain Crow. Although others might see it differently, this was her view on the entire situation. "Others might think of it differently, and I will not hold a grudge against Shinji or Captain Crow, but I am... pissed off... at them both for the way things went. Shinji had no right to question Captain Crow, but I feel one hundred percent betrayed by Crow because he withheld information. This information pretty much would have told us that we were being sent out to the slaughter." She crossed her arms along her chest, closed her eyes, and turned her head towards the floor. Taking in a deep breath, she let it out in another sigh. She was still upset about what happened, but what was worse was the fact that neither Shinji or Captain Crow, two people she believed were friends, didn't even attempt to apologize, or sent letters thinking that was enough.

Anonymous

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:04 pm
"I heard a story once on my travels while training, a guy named Crow got beaten to the point of almost death by a guy named Law. They say Law was a doctor from North Rukongai, he's got a reputation as being the best medic in that district. So it's kinda an odd story, but anyways I don't know much about that Mission or the details of it. Crow and Shinji both seem in the wrong, the Soul Society is place that would kill one to save thousands..Even if the one didn't do anything..They are that way, I should know I work in the Division that carries out 100% of the hits. The Sealth Force, assassins of darkness and death..Ah..I am not sure of the details, but your right thing's smell funny here with all this going on."

Kaede's eyes narrowed, they were taking to long something wasn't right here. He had a moment were a startled look appeared upon his face, Kaede seemed to of caught on to something. What if the men weren't coming back because they'd been destroyed, he closed his eyes and began sweeping the area for their spiritual pressure. nothing so far, it appeared they'd simply been erased entirely. He lost them in a moment, so the location must of been an ambush site.

"Not good, I can't find their pressure.."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:09 pm

"For one... What was the point of that random story about Captain Crow?" Kaminari asked curiously as she raised an eyebrow at Kaede, not understanding why she needed to know such information. She thought he was going somewhere with it, but then nothing. "Two... If Crow had come out and spoken the truth from the very beginning, Shinji wouldn't have felt like he needed more information. And three, killing one to save thousands, is not what happened there. It was killing thousands for a reason that they decided to keep hidden. That is not just. That is not right and Shinji was forced out of the Gotei because of it. Until Captain Crow has come to me in person, I really do-..." Kaminari's attention was caught and she looked away.

Kaminari was now staring off towards the site. There was definitely something off because they had been taking so long. Their spiritual pressure was gone as well. "Hm..." Kaminari turned her head towards Kaede, seeing the look on his face. "I am going to assume you realized it as well.... Let's go." All innocent behavior that Kaminari was once presenting was now gone. Her face and actions had become serious and professional. She began running towards the location that the others were supposed to be at. Probably not the smartest idea to run in first, but if there was any chance to catch the culprit, she wanted to do it fast, before it would get away.

Anonymous

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:34 pm
Kaede nodded in agreement, before taking off in that direction having not grabbed his Zanpakutō or pulled from the sheath yet, both blades awaited eagerly he heard some warnings coming from his Zanpakutō, she was concerned. Worry seemed to be plaguing her, what was going on here was important. Kaede sighed and drew both swords now, he couldn't afford to make mistakes here. He managed to arrive in time to save the younger from being finished, he hadn't gotten in a good position though. He used his Katana to keep one on guard, they were wielding swords yet looked like monsters. What were they, hollows perhaps, he drew his wakazashi to his back blocking another sword. Grant it, he was fast enough to arrive. But wasn't quicker than Kaminari he'd seen her move.

He was trusting her with the other ones, ten similar creatures were coming so help wasn't predicted. They had a nickname for Kaede in the second Division, known as no hands Kaede for his skills with Kidō. "Byakurai" as the creature behind had begun to push a blue light shot through the creatures chest dropping him. Bringing his wakazashi forward he slashed at the one who had been surprised by Kaede's Kidō fired from his back. He'd brought his wakazashi clean through.

Their wasn't time for this, this kid needed help and whatever these things were. He could tell the ambush party wasn't these, he didn't see corpses around besides the two he killed. Another big one had come to his right, what was with these things and believing Kaede's blind spots were that.

"Sokatsui." A huge beam fired from his side the creature came on, it had been almost vaporized. Sheathing the wakazashi, he quickly picked the boy up with his free arm. The others were in tree's watching, Kaede's eyes narrowed they needed some type of cover for escape. Around his feet red smoke exploded covering the area in it.

Meanwhile, the enemies had come in a larger force at the female. Kaede wasn't sure about how many she would be able to take on, but about 13 were charging. So far a lack spiritual pressure could be seen, they weren't attacking with but melee. Kaede wouldn't make the connection to the fact they may not have it for his lack of combat with them. Kaminari would find herself facing the 13 now if she advanced into the area Kaede had gone.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Kaminari had passed by the kid that seemed to be needing help, thinking that Kaede would take care of him. Her first priority were the thirteen creatures that were coming towards her. Why so many had decided to attack her, she figured it was because she had come into the area first. She brought her hands back to her Zanpakutō and in a single swift and quick movement, she sliced her blade through the heads of four of them. Having two swords came in handy at times. At this point, Kaminari had noticed Kaede's method of Kidō use, and it immediately caused her left eye to twist. The rest were idiots and seemed to attack her all at once and from once direction. "What are you doing!?" Kaminari asked them, appalled by their idiotic strategy. The creatures just stopped and looked to each other in shock.

"You don't just charge your opponent straight on like that!!! Do you not have ANY STRATEGY AT ALL!?! I mean, I'm not the best at tactics, but look at the position your in! I mean god... Watch this..." She cleared her throat and held out her right palm, "Hadō Thirty Three, Sokatsui..." A large blast of blue energy shot from her hand and completely obliterated the creatures. "See! Hahaha! All dead..." She laughed a bit and then looked to Kaede, "AND YOU! What the hell was that stuff you just did... or should I say DIDN'T do? H-... How did you use Kidō without your arms!? WHY did you do that?!" Her gaze then came down to the kid and she calmed down a bit, blinking a few times. "You okay?" she asked in a sweet tone towards him.

Anonymous

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 pm
"I don't really require my arms or posture for a Kidō..Hadō is a special of mine, why you think they call me no hands Kaede?" However that wasn't the most important thing, Ryu wasn't here and signs of burns on the ground like a fight had broken out. This wasn't exactly what he needed at the moment, this was such a pain. Keeping his sword out, he had created a perfectly good set of diversion to escape. But Kaminari's Sokatsui had blown the mist away and well opened him up to view. Kaede really didn't care though, they were gone but this was strange. This ambush what triggered this, he'd not gotten any information, perhaps this whole thing was a sham.

Kaede wasn't sure but they didn't have time for this. The boy was wounded pretty severally, he required medical attention. That much was for sure, no doubt could be held about the fact that he required the medical attention that he'd never get at this rate. Kaede wasn't sure where Ryu was and they had no time to look. kaede cursed under his breath, glancing down at the injuries.

Law:

Having made his way, killing several of those little bugs that had been wandering around. When Ryu-chan was attacked, he'd not expected work to bring in attacks and other such things. Why did a Doctor have to go through this stupid shit, his grin was still pretty clear. He didn't mind cutting up a few corpses as his voice spoke through the forest, he walked in to view slowly. Speaking now as he took his white hat off and spun it on his index finger of his right hand, his eyes looked over the situation giving a slight whistle. It was rather clear of who was around that was boss, the female had fired a rather impressive Sokatsui off. Birdie-chan would of found her rather impressive, he grinned a bit more. Law didn't really have time for simple facts, he was holding the other one up with what seemed rather.

"Well well, what have we here..Look's like Shizuka-chan was right, plenty of people here after all..Birdie-chan often said people from the Gotei took their work rather seriously, that's a bit unfortunate.. This one let his guard down and they came like moths to a flame..He's lucky Shizuka-chan saved him, but he had to chase off a couple elites, doubt he'll be able to defeat them..So..Kaminari and I am guess..your the contact Kaede..Shizuka-chan mentioned you.."

A large smile seemed permanently placed up the face of Law, he'd been healing their other friend. He'd been rather blunt about things, not really caring about their opinions.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:58 am

"You look dumb when you do that...." Kaminari looked at Kaede with a pouty face. Her cheeks slightly puffed up. It was actually rather impressive in her opinion, but she wasn't about to let him know that. She'd rather keep it to herself. Kaminari's attention was grasped by another in the area and looked towards the direction. Within moments, another man came through and spoke to them. "Birdie-chan?" was the first thing she noticed about this male. "What does that mean?" She tilted her head to the side, asking innocently. As he continued, she took a few steps towards him, wondering how he knew her name and Kaede's. "So... You're the contact, huh?" Kaminari narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him. "And who is Shizuka-chan? What's with all the formalities?"

It was obvious that Kaminari didn't trust this man, but how many people would trust someone that knew their names like that? It would have been different if he had changed his tone as well, but he hadn't. For a moment, Kaminari even wanted to kick him in the shin, but decided against it. She wasn't sure of his skill, although his power level was just a bit below hers. "It is obvious that this guy is at least Captain level material, but still... He doesn't have the spiritual pressure that I do... Not underestimating him and I refuse to trust him." she thought to herself and then accidentally mumbled out loud, "Creepy looking old man..." Kaminari's childish like personality was showing through rather well. It wasn't even that he looked old or creepy. She just didn't like his current attitude and that was the meanest thing she could come up with at the time.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum