Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Time for a Mission -Closed- - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a Mission -Closed-

Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:12 am
Kaede eyes went wide with shock for a moment, he set the guy down before Law and walked over to Kaminari. He'd not expected this, he had been telling Kaminari about this man before they were interrupted. Kaede wasn't sure what to do, he put a hand on her and glanced around as he took in a couple things. Kaminari was far strong in many ways, her spiritual pressure was greater than Law's but thing's like that weren't always the factors that picked winners. Kaede had known this, he despite being far weaker than Kaminari had defeated people similar to her in the past with his wits. Not to mention Kusanagi, so judging her temper he decided to tell her.

"This is him..This is Law, he's the guy who beat up Crow..Or as you know him Captain Crow, they both had matches back in the day or they were supposed to anyways, people form West Rukongai near the Crow area talk about them being rather hardcore with it..I was telling you about him mainly from a medical thought, also to let you see the other Districts..I hadn't anticipated us running into him..Or Ryu knowing him on a casual level. Nor did I think Ryu would leave us in his hands."

Law:

Law's eyes slowly became clear, those amazing Turquoise mix with an Aquamarine, they looked metallic in some aspects. But this was Law's best feature, he seemed to smile when he heard Kaede mention Captain Crow. He put his hat on and walked over glancing over the other wounded man, he needed to be a Doctor first, polite later. He mumbled something as he set both of them down side by side, putting each hand on their chest a blue light formed. He'd begun the process at least, it wasn't something that required his thought. Slowly the light faded, he had done enough for the on the right now to the boy.

"Captain huh, I supposed the Birdie-chan was about ready for such things..Don't mind me, I just like messing with him.. Me and Crow are about the same age so..I don't got much in that age to mess with..So Kami-chan and Kaede-kun, let's see now. Ryu pry won't return..I can give you some information. Tisk tisk."

Law made the sound glancing down at the boy, he'd seen a bit of damage done to this boy. Let's see, it appeared this was about the best he had to offer huh. Well it wasn't such a big deal, he rested his palm on the boy's injury watching it close and heal.

"Now, let me give you Ryu-chan's report, also take a seat if anyone does come..I am certain Kami-chan's pressure will knock them into a nice little nap..If she doesn't I certainly will think about doing so.."

He said the last part with an extra large grin on his lips.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time for a Mission -Closed- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time for a Mission -Closed- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:32 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari sighed and shook her head. "Crow, Crow, Crow... Why is everything concentrated around that infuriating man today!?" she thought as she set a hand on her forehead. Relaxing a bit, she turned to Kaede and raised an eyebrow. "This guy kicked Crow's ass... Eh. Makes me want to challenge them both..." Pushing off those thoughts, Kaminari looked back down to the kid and then to Kaede, "You need to take him back to Squad Four for a full evaluation and then report to your Captain. I'll stay here and work with... Law..." Kaminari's tone slightly shifted when she spoke his name and her left eye twitched a single time. "Oh... and that's an order." Kaminari finished that, giving Kaede a serious face, showing that she wasn't in the mood for arguing at the moment. With that, she stepped over to Law and crossed her arms along her chest.

"So..." she spoke after Kaede would leave the area, "What do you need to tell me? Besides who exactly you are? Who is Ryu? And who is Shizuka!?" Kaminari's irritation had been coming from ONE thing. She was confused and she didn't have all the information she wanted. Ever since her little encounter with Crow, her attitude over being confused, misinformed, or anything like that had changed. She's much more serious and angry when she feels like it is happening.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:51 am
Law watched as Kaede sheathed his weapon, being ordered around by someone else how annoying, but he left without much fuss. This girl was a bit lost it seemed, he'd not really tried making sense at all. Law had finished healing them up, what they would hear from the 2nd Division was simply no danger to their lives now, he glanced down at his fingers now before sighing and looking around..

"Alright, firstly..Ryu Shizuka is his full name..I call him Shizuka-chan when I just wanna relax..Or am under a bit of stress..He is a Vizard and leader of the Vizard Corps healing sector..I've helped him learn medical based things and such, he asked me to come as a favor in case things got out of hand..What you have been fighting were hm..How to put it, consider them almost a normal human with hollow blood put into their bodies in high quantities. Now on to me, let's see most people just call me Law. But if you want to be formal, Trafalgar Law is my real name..I am in the midst of joining the Gotei 13..at the request of someone I know.More of a promise really, to myself."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time for a Mission -Closed- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time for a Mission -Closed- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:20 pm

While listening to what he was saying, Kaminari seemed to have calmed down a lot, returning to what she normally was. A softened look came into her eyes and a calm smile onto her face. She crossed her arms along her chest and leaned her back against a tree. She was still alert, just less agitated. Everything had been explained, and from what she could tell, she no longer was lacking information, at least about Ryu and Law. One thing she was lacking information on, is why they were even still here. "All right then. Explain to me what's supposed to be going on out here? What was the entire point of this mission? Who created those things that attacked us? I am just assuming that they are the reason. If not, I'm gonna follow after Kaede and head back to the Seireitei." Kaminari brought her swords back and put them back into their sheaths. She didn't sense anything out of the ordinary at the moment, and the only thing really on her mind was whether she should challenge this man to a fight, just to see if he was stronger than Crow. At this point, she wasn't even sure whether Crow was stronger than her. "Okay yeah... I'm so going to challenge these two some time..." she thought to herself, giggling a bit.

Anonymous

Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:38 pm
"Well, it's not just them..Ryu-chan said that these are just the pawns, a larger foe awaits for us..Kami-Chan, your the one Crow always talks about all the time..Eh sorry, that wasn't my business to bring it up..This was part of it, they weren't sure why people coming here were dying, so they vent you out and me..I am a member of the Gotei 13, at the moment my..administration so to speak is stalled, I am a rather multi talented person and blah blah. "

Law sighed making a talking motion with his hand, he smiled somewhat as he glanced around and walked towards the ones she'd killed. It was interesting, they didn't break down. Why was it their bodies didn't turn into spiritual pressure,he touched the body before showing a slight surprise. The corpse was sticky, this was interesting. Why was the body like this to begin with, his digits felt what seemed like sap. So it was insects doing it, a hollow or something like that must of been behind it.

"Well that's a bit interesting, the skin on this one Ichiro-kun killed is rather sticky, almost like glue or sap from a tree. Which means we can conclude the body's aren't standing up to the transfusion of the blood or hollow based energy being put into their form. So if we don't stop it, they'll pry break down into the real deal..A pretty large outbreak of it would pry look like one of those silly human Zombie movies. As to if it's infections or not, I just need to get a sample of the blood and I guess that will conclude it..Unless you think we should try hunting them down, which I am fine with as well..I wouldn't mind sharing Crow's little..secrets with you...His fear of women for example.."

Law said the last bit almost grinning as he pulled a small vial out and took a sample of blood from the half breed, it wasn't stable what was going on here. This type of build wasn't working out in any way or form.

"Oh the ones you sent with Ichiro-chan will be fine, I made certain to treat them."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:07 am

Kaminari really had to fight her irritation from coming back now. She let out a slow sigh and then looked towards Law. "For one, don't call me Kami-chan. I don't know you, so cut it out. Two, bring up Crow again, and I will attempt to kill you, okay?" she told him with a smile on her face. It was funny, yet still kind of creepy, to have her smile and talk like an innocent sweet-hearted girl while speaking about killing someone. What was worse, she meant it. She watched him as he began touching the creatures, and raised an eyebrow at his reaction. An 'oh really' type look came onto her face when she heard that the thing was sticky. She stepped closer and knelt down next to it. She refused to touch it though, only examine.

Kaminari's left eye twitched at the last thing he had said. He had been doing well up until then. "Is there a reason why you must constantly bring that man up? I'm seriously getting sick of it." she slowly shifted her head upwards to look at him, her eyes narrowed in anger. An almost fiery aura appeared around her, like she was ready to attack and kill if she needed to. It was what she had threatened him with, but she knew that would be very stupid at the moment. "I'm going to head back to the Seireitei to give my report. Depending on their orders, I might continue the mission, but there is still a chance I might be pulled off of it and they'll have someone from Captain Kurotsuchi's Division come out. They'll probably be of more help than I would, and they would want to collect a lot of research data from these specimens and who ever is behind it... So, just wait until you hear from us again, or you can follow me back... That is up to you."

With that said, Kaminari turned away from Law. A small black butterfly landed on her finger and she gave it a message. Once that was done, she sent it off and glanced a single time back towards Law. She was done here for now and was to be heading out. Whether he followed or not was up to him. Without saying another word, Kaminari began running forward towards the Seireitei at a comfortable speed, not wanting to waste energy.

Anonymous

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:23 pm
Law merely observed, he wasn't officially a member yet. Law didn't truly care, this was the way he was. He was certain Mayuri wouldn't be the one shipped out, Jaeden would be. She certainly was the one he discussed, a good reason to be proud of a girl with that much bite behind her. Though his fear was rather easy to understand, Law found her a tad strange himself. So easily annoyed, no better than little Kimiko who he could annoy so easily. Law's eyes blinked a couple times, he noticed something he had before. Saying one thing to her, he was going to give her his last piece of advice.

"I would hurry, Kaede may not be alive if you don't...Looks like that's how they were ambushing people, it's an interesting little trick..Well..my job is done here now as well..I've concluded what my client has requested, farewell."

Law said before vanishing with a shunpo, he o further desire to involve himself with the one they call Kaminari.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:12 pm

"Dang it!" Kaminari screamed within her own mind as she heard the last statement given to her by Law. This man was irritating. If he had noticed such a fact before, he should have said something earlier. At that moment, Kaminari slammed her foot to the floor beneath her feet. Hopefully Kaede had not gotten to far. She pushed herself at her highest speed, running through the trees as fast as she possibly could, waiting for Kaede's spiritual pressure to come through. So far, she couldn't sense anything, which would mean he either got away or was killed off. The two that were with him were in danger as well, not just Kaede. "Great... This is just great. Why did I make him go alone!? He better be okay. I swear he better be okay." she did her best to stay at her top speed, the adrenaline beginning to pump through her veins as the fear of losing Kaede because of a stupid decision began to overwhelm her.

Anonymous

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:22 pm
Kaede was seen holding back about ten people he had released his Zanpakutō, the shikai was glowing and well it had them startled luckily for Kaede, but he had taken some damage. He wasn't sure what else he could don, his blond hair had a red stain of blood had caused the blond strains red. His eyes looked on at the creatures, staring at his weapons. He looked down and touched his rib cage, two broken ribs they weren't playing around. So far out of the ten he'd taken out two. Leaving only eight, they were on par with Kaminari in energy. However in brains, he'd say they were about five years old being distracted by something as simple as a sword.

Other members of squad two took the other two and fled, Kaede provided them an escape route but he didn't have much strength left. And if he tried to perform Kyokko he would certainly die.

"Well damn, I should of stuck with those two. These fools wouldn't of killed me than, sorry Hikairigai I am not sure how much more I can do..."

Slowly the eight walked around, hesitating due to his Kidō without hands two had fallen to that. A byakurai had caught two coming one behind the other, he was breathing heavily. Trying to catch his breath, the head injury had come and well they cost alot of blood.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Kaminari's eyes widened as she came upon the scene. Through a few trees she was able to see that Kaede was badly hurt. "DANG IT!" She yelled in her own mind, angry at herself. She reached back towards her Zanpakutō's and only grabbed one, Shiroka. One of the creatures that were attacking him went to strike, but as she came into the clearing, just before it could hit him, she ran through and wrapped an arm around Kaede's waist, pulling him out of the way. She slid to a stop about fifteen feet away from these things and let Kaede stand on his own two feet. She looked at him, her eyes wide in worry as she saw the blood. "Kaede... I-I'm s-sorry..." she said in a panic as tears began dropping down her cheeks. "I should not... I should not have made you leave. I just... I-I'm so sorry..." She gripped the hilt of her Zanpakutō tighter as her other hand gripped onto Kaede's shirt. She felt so guilty. This was her fault, and because of this guilt, she wasn't paying attention to anything else around her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum