Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

To Forgive Divine [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: To Forgive Divine [Closed]

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:48 am
The boy's eyes were wide in shock, he'd failed to deliver a message. He sighed and left, no point staying here. Slowly a blue flash came out of Jaeden's Zanpakutō, a spark forming a man with what looked like a long white hair. His eyes were an azure blue, wearing robes that had dragons around them. He glanced towards Jaeden, giving a sigh before walking over as the healing was finished. He brought a hand up, thinking about smacking Jaeden across the jaw, but lowered it. His frown grew, his master was being stupid.

"My master, is not a liar...that much I can point out, since I know you have no faith in him..Unlike most people, I can read his mind and his soul..We are always connected, Jaeden even as a boy couldn't really understand friendship or what it means to be in such..And don't you dare think he fools his own other half so easily." Seiryu's eyes seemed to have storms going in them, Jae was gonna be a bit more tired due to this emergence of the sword. Seiryu wasn't stupid, he could read people fairly well. As far as this woman was concerned Jaeden was a liar.

"My master is simply a fool, thinking he can protect people in the ways he does..People die, that's life..something he should accept, I will let you ask me..in his place..I'll answer your questions..Though you should know by now, Jaeden is only stupid...Oh..and boy..get to work on the other matter..otherwise Kimiko may kill you.."

The Zanpakutō was almost emotionless, but it seemed to be very aware of things. This sword was extremely hyper aware of people, it could read the slightest change in Jaeden, thus training with it had been painful.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Forgive Divine [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100To Forgive Divine [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kanna's healing was completely done. There was nothing else she would be able to do now. She sheathed her sword, causing the healing barrier to vanish from sight and nodded to Kaminari, who just nodded back. Kaminari waited there still, her back against the wall and arms across her chest. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, but was startled by the sudden sound of someones voice. She looked up and saw a man with white hair. She only stared at him. This person spoke to her as if he had some sort of authority over her, like he could give her orders. She had not seen him come from Captain Crow's Zanpakutō, but assumed that might be the case since he kept calling Crow Master. She lowered her head while listening to him. Once she heard him say 'don't you dare', her eyes shifted towards him, not moving her head. She narrowed her eyes and was truly ready to attack this man without mercy, but held back. They were in a hospital room after all.

Kaminari didn't reply. No one knew that she couldn't speak anymore, not even Kaede. He was the one who was with her when it happened too. Kaminari closed her eyes again, getting rather irritated as this man continued, even calling Crow a fool. Since Kanna was gone and everyone else besides these two were knocked out, there was silence once this man stopped speaking. She refused to say anything. She wasn't in the mood, and she only wanted to hit Jaeden once he woke up. That was really the only reason she stuck around for the moment in the first place. "Do. Not... Attack him..." Kaminari thought as she tightened her hands around her own arms. Lately her temper had been off, but she wasn't sure why.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:23 am
Jaeden sat up now, his eyes weren't opened he seemed wobbly and he didn't seem to have direction, it wasn't clear if he was awake or not. Jaeden could feel his body, it was heavy and felt as though it was the weight of the world on his chest and shoulders, he heard Seiryu talking and calling him names. He seemed almost hollow as he spoke, his voice was a tad sharper than normal. It seemed as though Jaeden was resigned to letting Kaminari do whatever, he wasn't exactly in shape to object to it. Jaeden had only come here to let Kimiko know what was going on, he somewhat cursed his luck. Jaeden was far from getting up and walking out, he could just order someone to take him out. But that was low, he didn't real stay sitting up. Laying back down he had his eyes closed out of habit.

"Seiryu, go back...her business is with me, no point on you coming out and getting involved. So just return to the place you belong.."

Jaeden watched as Seiryu returned, why had Kaminari stood here this time and took all that abuse from his sword. Jaeden wasn't sure, but it was his fault. He wasn't aware of the letter or what it read, he was curious about why Kaminari was here.

"Sorry, Seiryu is vocal and had no right to speak to you in such a manner."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Forgive Divine [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100To Forgive Divine [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:46 am

Kaminari's eyes shifted back towards Jaeden when she saw that he had sat up. Once again, she said nothing, as if she could... Seeing the man vanish from her sight, she narrowed her eyes at Jaeden, smirking as he was finally awake. She may have just stood there and took the verbal abuse, but she had her own reasons for that. One, SHE COULDN'T SPEAK! Sucks for her! She should have been more careful. This was her punishment. Two, even if she could speak, she'd stay quiet because she had nothing to say to a Zanpakutō Spirit. She could summon Shiroka and have the two of them talk, but otherwise, she wasn't going to deal with them. "He's awake..." Shiroka said, sounding sadistically happy, "Go play..." Kaminari did as she said, although not for her reasons. She walked over to Jaeden, stood above him for a moment, and without warning....

SMACK!

Her hand swung around, slamming against the side of his face. The sound echoed rather loudly through out the room. A Squad member had come in at exactly that time and walked right back out. "I am soo not getting ito that!" the member thought as they left. Knowing he would probably just lay there instead of react, she grabbed him by his haori and forced him to sit up and look straight at her. She was angry enough at him to even show her teeth and tears were dropping down her face. "Why won't he just SAY SORRY!? WHY CAN'T HE ADMIT SUCH A STUPID MISTAKE! HE KNOWS I AM HERE YET HE SAYS NOTHING!" She just stared at him, waiting for him to just say something to her. She knew that smack had hurt. Her own hand was slightly stinging from it.

Anonymous

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:53 am
Jaeden's head turned, he let the female do as she wished, he wasn't hiding from it and he didn't really care about healing or not. Truthfully he'd of just done ntohign and let the wound go though than again he'd pry of died, he glanced at Kaminari now. Opening those eyes, they seemed as sorry as they could get. Jaeden could say sorry a thousands times, he could say how wrong her was to the point of performing Seppeku. But he didn't know what good it would do him, Kaminari just didn't seem forgiving.

"I am sorry, I was wrong and I made a poor choice..I'll spend my life making up for it..I cannot do anything else Kaminari, I noticed you haven't said anything..but if beating me to a pulp will make you happy than go ahead, I was wrong back then and I deserve whatever punishment you desire..Boy..go back to Squad..and inform them to proceed..with the process..and tell them Kimiko is alright, she'll be back and up soon."

The boy had now left still in a bit of shock how the Captain had acted towards the blow, Jaeden wasn't pretending it didn't hurt, he didn't even seem to hide any signs of pain. He remained there in his bed that was wet with some blood for his attempt to run. Jaeden was sorry, was it alright to cry for such a mistake. Jaeden just didn't want to be seen doing it, Captains weren't allowed to cry were they. He was sorry that much could be seen in his eyes, Jaeden had let this destroy him.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Kaminari forced herself to take a large deep breath and calm down. Slapping a Captain wasn't exactly the smartest thing that someone could do. Hearing his words, she didn't really know how to react. She didn't want to forgive him. The look in his eyes told her that she should, but she really did not want to forgive him. "Dang it..." she thought to herself. "I just wan-... Hm. I can do that..." Kaminari stepped away from Captain Crow and over to Kanna's desk. She pulled out a piece of paper and pen, wrote something down, and walked back over to him. She read it over once more and nodded, satisfied at what she had said. Once he took it, she would narrow her eyes again and walk away. She went over to Kaede, set a hand on the man's forehead and then walked out, assuming that he would be okay for now. "If you want forgiveness... I suggest you show up..." she thought, glancing back towards him once more and then leaving the Squad Four barracks.

The Note:

Captain Crow... Since our last encounter I've gotten a hell of a lot stronger and frankly I wish to test my skills. What better way to do that then to attempt to beat the living crap out of someone I am angry with. I am sure that once I've let out all this pent up frustration and anger... along with the utter feeling of BETRAYAL, that I'll feel much better. Meet me in the Rukongai at noon, one week from now... These are the coordinates. It's a large field I've been training in for some time now. Don't be late.

With the coordinates listed at the bottom of the page, it was sighed Kaminari Ai Hatakeyama, Third Seat of Squad One. It was obviously up to him whether he would show or not, but it would probably be a very bad idea if he decided to flake. It was his only chance at forgiveness.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Forgive Divine [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000To Forgive Divine [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

To Forgive Divine [Closed] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum