Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A nice day, maybe? (Open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A nice day, maybe? (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

A nice day, maybe? (Open) Empty A nice day, maybe? (Open)

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 am

ENTER POST

The city in the Kokuryuteshi Realm was busy and alive today as it always was. Within the city was a rather large home that was grey and white in color. From the gates of it could already be told that it was a rather large place. Zane rested on the roof of this great building and he did this by laying on a long chair that you would find at a local pool. The place that he was above was his home and his home alone, The Stone Manor. Today, Zane expected a few guests maybe but not Yako like usually because he was back at the base where he worked. He did invited through a bunch of the important people in the city currently like his fellow commanders and their lt. commanders. He expected someone to show up eventually the question through was who, how many, and who shall arrive first or when.

"It's such a great day. I wonder how it will turn out" He would say to himself.

After he was done with the resting in the sun he would get up and walk to the front of the manor. Zane looked out at the city and waited for whoever was coming. It made him think of a time in the past when on the second floor of this house a woman named Hanako was held prisoner and he was left with the duty of watching after her. But then she escaped and things became difficult. It was immpossible for him to recover from the shock of her escape and sucessfully recapture her since a Iramasha got in the way of their plans. Eventually him and Yako had to retreat but then things got better for Zane. He made a attack on Atarashii that was a failure as well but was a test of his strenght as he faced many opponents and was able to hold up well againist them. Then for quite a bit of time he research what he could do with his power.Eventually it was used to make him Ageless but he could still regain his power s with the new time given by the mark of eternal life. Then Zane had many more events including his sucessful takeover of Turkey but it came at a price as much destruction came with a demon named Auro and a nuclear bomb sent by the military.

This was his day off techiqueally and he was tring to enjoy it and relax for now on the roof. The sky was bright and it was only the start of something of course and it should be enjoyful.

Stress Level: 45%

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A nice day, maybe? (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0A nice day, maybe? (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A nice day, maybe? (Open) Empty Re: A nice day, maybe? (Open)

Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 am
Noctis silently moved through this knew crowded city. As Noctis was still having some trouble trying to get accustom to this new world. Though he figured that in due time he would in sync with it just like it was the world that he came from. But for the time Noctis needed to find some people around here and try and make some friends as he was still waiting for the right time to join the army of this world. As from what Noctis knew about the ruler of this world Kin Iramasha, he would be one of the phew people in the world that would be able to help Noctis reach his goal of rebirthing the world and making it into a better place for all. So Noctis would continue his walk as it looked like he had come upon a neighborhood. Though Noctis could tell that this was no normal neighborhood in this world, but one of very important and powerful people of this world. As all the houses here were huge giant mansions like the house that Noctis grew up in back in his home world. So Noctis figured that this would be the best place for him to try and find a person to help him have a better chance of joining the army of this world and getting closer to the man named Kin Iramasha.

Noctis would soon come upon a huge giant house made of stone. This was like no other house he had seen. As something about the stone this house was made from just made it stand out from the other houses in the neighborhood. And on top of that there was a strange man standing outside of the house like he was waiting for something. Though Noctis was not sure if this was a important man or just some regular person that had money, he figured that it would possibly be a lead. Since even if the man is not important it would still be possible that he would have some valuable information or connections that could help Noctis out. So Noctis would take would make his way towards this man as his eyes would change the color of blue, showing that Noctis was in a calm state of mind and focused on his goal of trying to get closer to Kin Iramasha. And so when Noctis would be in about three meters of the man he would look at him and speak.

“Though this might seem upfront, my name is Noctis Pendragon. And I am trying to find help in joining the Kokuryuteshi Rankings. And was wondering if you would be able to help me in that goal in anyway”. As Noctis finished speaking he would silently wait for the man to give him a reply as he hoped that the man would be able to say yes and instantly help Noctis with his goal. Since Joining the rankings would only be the first step to getting the help of the man Kin Iramasha and getting his home world remade into a better place. Since Noctis was sure that if his home world staid the way it is, it would surely lead itself to destruction. And this would mean people that did not deserve to die would end up paying the price for those that deserved death. And this was something Noctis could not bear to see. As those that did not deserve to die should be able to live without paying the price for those that did.

A nice day, maybe? (Open) A nice day, maybe? (Open)

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A nice day, maybe? (Open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A nice day, maybe? (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

A nice day, maybe? (Open) Empty Re: A nice day, maybe? (Open)

Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:21 pm

ENTER POST

Zane looked out at the group of people that walked by his house and Noctis caught his attention immeaditely as he came closer to the manor. He eventually would jump off the roof with the viel all around him him covering him now as he descended to the ground. The jump wasn't that bad but he had just jump like there was no worry of injury. With the viel around him he had actually slowed his falling speed as he shifted between this world and his own world with his physical body. As he reached the ground he would be in front of Noctis, he seemed to study him for a second trying to sense the power within him and had found some but was it powerful. He would smirk as this perosn had asked him Zane Fenier, Commander of the Stone Cross if he was able to get him into the rankings of the Kokuryuteshi Realm's military force.

"You've come to the perfect place it seems. I'm Commander Zane of the Stone Cross." He would say.

Eventually Zane would walk over to his front door and open it for Noctis to enter and would give a signal to enter. Through this door many have walked through to enter something they wouldn't expect. The house's room space was quite how would one say large as it was 12 or 13 ft to reach the next floor and the exact entrance room was big enough to hold a good size kitchen and dining room in one. After he entered Zane would follow in with him, and moved ahead of him to a square in the room that was outlines by a white line you would find on a football or soccer field. If he studied the walls they would be made of smooth stone like the outside.

"Please step fully into the square." He would tell Noctis.

Once he had done so they would raise up and if Noctis looked up they would find that a door was above them but it wasn't open yet. As they got closer it would be noted that zane whisphered a pass code and the door unlocked and they reached a second floor but the platform did stop there as it raced higher up to the third floor of the building, it's door was already open. The third floor was a single room. The room was dim in light as windows were some what covered and a single light was within the room on the ceiling that was dim as well. I could be seen that this room was like his study and libary of the house. He would eventually sit in a chair behind a desk with a computer and eventually speak to Noctis again.

"I'm going to see if I can contact someone to help you get into the ranks I can't promise anything that you'll get a high rank from me or the job you want exactly but I can put you into the ranks quite easily. If your interested you can browse through my book they might interest you they are what I've been using to advance my powers in chi." He told him.

So as Noctis would allow Zane to do what he said then everything would work out . Maybe if he looked at some of the books he could find something that could help him out.

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum