Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Idol On The Run Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Idol On The Run Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Idol On The Run Empty Idol On The Run

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:13 pm
Idol On The Run Npokmonfull482532

Gumi

The Green Haired Idol

Idol On The Run Gumi-icon32 Idol On The Run Gumi-icon12 Idol On The Run Gumi-icon4

The day was slow, and she had just woken up. A female slid from a bed in the early morning, shuffling her feet against her studio apartment floor. She had fallen asleep rather late, around 2, if not three. It was now 7 a.m. She was running on little sleep at this point, and she knew that as such. Moving from her bedroom to the hall bath, she had began to run water for a shower. Gumi is a 17 year old living alone in Downtown Karakura.

This was her daily routine. Moving from a beds, to a bathroom. Moving from the bathroom, to a kitchen. Kitchen to room. Room to closet. Over and over, she does this every morning, it's simple at this point. Removing herself from the bathroom to allow the water to warm itself, she emerged into the open lobby of her Studio Apartment. It contained her living room, doorway, and kitchen. She usually grabbed something like cereal, occasionally making eggs or something of the sorts. She always had to eat fast, dress fast, wash fast, it was the same thing every single morning.

She grabbed a bowl of cereal and began to scarf it down, her green hair sliding in all directions as she made her way back to the bathroom. She had been wearing a stomach-cut shit. Her belly button was small, slightly shoved in, She didn't have abs, but she was easily slim, a noticeable "Push" in her shirt was obvious due to her bust. Gumi always wore simple boxers to bed, nothing else would suffice. Placing the bowl on the counter of the sink, her clothing dropped. It was a quick five minutes, the washing process moving along quickly as she hopped back out. With the water turned off, Gumi grabbed her cereal and headed back to her bedroom, to her walk in closet.

Dressing was simple. A thin white trench coat. A black t-shirt underneath. A black mini-skirt that pushed tightly against her thighs. Gumi always wore the same type of stockings, black on the right, white on the left. She wore simple shoes, ones that would go with any type of "Dressy" outfit. She slid hand hand through the upper-racks of her closet to grab some extensions, sliding them underneath the back of her hair to cause it to grow in length. She was read, Ayano the Idol.

Leaving her Studio apartment, she locked the door behind her. Gumi made her way down four flights of stairs, leaving the building in the same way she had came in. Whether she was in Idol grab on any day was decided by her studio. With this, she walked down the street and began her day.

Idol On The Run FXpoQxJ
Idol On The Run 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Idol On The Run Left_bar_bleue0/0Idol On The Run Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Idol On The Run Empty Re: Idol On The Run

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 pm
[Kaito]

"Ah~ what a beautiful day." Someone murmured as he got out of bed, yawning loudly. He was still incredibly tired - since he had only come back home about half an hour ago and didn't have any real sleep. But that was just a minor inconvinience that came with his 'job', so the man didn't complain and stretched a bit as he was standing up - his blue, wild hair looked even wilder than normal in this state. Still, shaking off that tired feeling, he was quick to ready himself for the coming day...
And even though the actual methods were indeed a bit more... luxurious, they were not too different from a certain girl that got out of bed roughly at the same time - nabbing a quick protein snack and glass of water from his personal, small kitchen, the rich man made his way into a bathroom that was probably as big as the girl's entire apartment. It was not like Kaito especially enjoyed this wasteful lifestyle, but even he had to adhere to the standards expected of his position, or he'd quickly lose the company he had build up from nothing. After a quick shower, though - which he took AFTER removing obviously blue colored boxer shorts - and while still brushing his hair through, he threw a quick glance on the daily headlines on his wall-embedded four dimensional TV screen - and then flicked it over to his personal 'channel' which immedeatly darkened all windows of his penthouse up in this skyscraper while flashing very special news across. And just in that moment, the formerly slightly smiling happy face of Kaito as he had awakened was washed away and replaced by a stern, serious look, until he gave a small nod and the channel flipped back - together with his mood and the windows, finishing to dress himself up appropiately for the small plan he had in mind.
"It's good that they're behind bars now. Another job well done, Falling Star. I'd give you a raise... if we actually paid you."
"You worry about making a case against them, and I'll keep delivering them. That's how it should be."
"At times I really want to know just who you are, friend."

In the end, it looked rather 'simple' for his standards - a black, stylish and very expensive suit that made him look like a normal high ranking office worker. Without his trademark blue and whie colors, he wouldn't be spotted that quickly in the city, and could move around more easily. And it indeed worked - AFTER escaping from around twenty or so hordes of fangirls. With a slight sigh, the well-known singer put on sunglasses to at least conceal his eyes, and was on his way again - towards the show that his alter ego had ruined so effectively. And after seeing the result for himself - the singer couldn't help but chuckle a bit, as he moved away from the place. He still had some time left, so he'd take that time to just wander around and finish the lyrics of his newest song...
Or so he thought, until his mind was abruptly interrupted from doing that upon a certain sight. A sight that he had not expected to turn up... What his trained eyes were able to percieve was talent. The multi-millionair was certain without even looking her in the eyes, or hearing her voice once - and then, they passed by each other. The blue haired man stopped his steps, and slowly turned around - while removing his sunglasses and stashing them away, he raised his melodic and incredibly warm voice.
"Excuse me, miss? Are you headed towards the 'Idol' event down this road?" Besides warmth, his voice was also very polite and formal, just like all of his speech. "If so, then I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but... Apparently, the police cancelled the event. If not, then I am terribly sorry for having taken your time."

Idol On The Run 1zz6irn
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Idol On The Run Left_bar_bleue50/100Idol On The Run Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Idol On The Run Empty Re: Idol On The Run

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:22 pm
It was a rather nice day outside, nothing to make a normal person complain about. The sun was shining, and there wasn't really anything to make it particularly uncomfortable out. Still, an irritated sigh could he heard escaping the lips of one man. Slowly this man walked through the streets of downtown Karakura. His blonde hair reaching down to his shoulders, and shining a bit in the sun. He was 5'10" and had a slim appearance. Though this man was a Shinigami, one wouldn't be able to tell from his attire. Today he did not wear the standard Shinigami robes. He wore a simple white T-shirt and a long pair of dark colored pants. Around his neck was a simple necklace, with a blue gem on the end. His eyes were masked by a pair of sunglasses he had picked up recently. On his right hip were two sheathed blades. They seemed pretty normal, though for a guy the coloring was rather strange. The cloth of one was pink, while the other purple. Minor details, though he has had people comment on it in the past.

This man's name was Snopy Saika, and his appearance looked like an 18 year old's. With the sunglasses masking his eyes, his appearance was fairly neutral. Yet he was notably irritated. Why don't you just shut up! You are the only one being loud. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! Snopy's eye was actually twitching a little as the two females shrieked within his head. His Zanpakutō had 2 spirits, and they always fought with each other. He wondered how he was able to maintain some semblance of sanity. Will you two please quiet down, you are giving me a headache. He was rather calm about it, despite his irritation. He had to listen to that much more often than he would like to.

Snopy didn't really have a specific reason for being in Downtown Karakura. He didn't have anything to do today, so he decided there would be no harm. Something interesting might happen if he came down, so he went for it. At this point he was bored out of his mind. The fighting in his mind made him not even feel like doing anything. Actually, at this point he would probably just want to talk to someone that wasn't his Zanpakutō. In fact, he was almost tempted to start a conversation with the next person he saw who might be some kind of pleasant company.

As he heard a man's voice he stopped and looked up. He saw an oddly dressed female and a professionally dressed male, the latter of which seemed to be apologizing for something about some idol thing. Snopy tried to dig deep into the back of his mind. At one point he knew what a Japanese idol was, but it had been over 80 years since the term had come up. Though it was hazy, he thought he might remember. He was snapped out of his thinking by something he had hoped stopped. I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR SPINE OUT! He had had quite enough of this. WILL THE TWO OF YOU STOP ARGUING, YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEADACHE! Snopy was not one to yell, but sometimes it was the only way to shut them up if the fight was bad enough. Unfortunately for him he had accidentally yelled out loud. He immediately realized his mistake and looked around. Oddly there wasn't many people around, just the two he noticed talking. Shit, this isn't good.

He let out an exasperated sigh as he went over to the two, who would have had to have been deaf to not hear him. If he didn't say anything, they might think he was talking to them, despite them not arguing or anything like it. I'm sorry, I'd like to apologize for that. I was a little irritated about something and I accidentally screamed out loud. So if I bothered you in any way, I didn't mean it. Snopy wasn't really the best with apologies. He was even worse with formalities, and he tended to apologize formally when it came to complete strangers. Either way, he made sure to be polite about it. This really wasn't how he would have liked his day to begin, but it was too late now to change it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum