Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cross Out
Cross Out
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Old Guard -open- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Old Guard -open- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Old Guard -open- - Page 2 Empty Re: The Old Guard -open-

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:38 am

Cross Bowed as well to the demon as he smiled. "A high rank as well. It's a pleasure." He didn't care about ranks, except for the thrones of course. Each person was unique in their own way. It's they way Cross thought, it was what he believed. He continued to walk around slowly. Looking at the little buildings and other minor details around him. He hasn't been Archduke that long, actually. He slowly brought up his arms, placing his hands behind his head as he let out a long drawn out sigh. "There has to be something important to do. is there not?" He spoke out loud as he closed his eyes. He was getting a little bored to be honest. He needed action, a mission, Something to keep is little mind busy.

His blade dragged against the ground again. He hated that screech that emitted from it. He winced at the small grinding sounds. " I am deeply sorry for this. I know it must get on your nerves as it does mine. I try to remain quiet and move through the rooftops so the noise doesn't emit in battle. So far. It's been good." He said, spinning in place. Trying to hold his sheath up.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

The Old Guard -open- - Page 2 Empty Re: The Old Guard -open-

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:22 pm
Baltazar couldn't truly do much of anything at the moment. His leader was a tad battle hungry, he closed his eyes now remaining where he was for a moment. He was thinking about paying a visit to the Soul Society just to see what was going on in those parts. He wasn't sure what to do next, but his future was looking good so far. Baltazar wasn't sure why, but the thought of maybe going there was seeming alluring. Perhaps he would discuss it with one of the royal family members, this form of hiding wasn't going to be hard anyways. He was just like any other Shinigami, sure his power felt slightly negative right now. He didn't quite match up with some of the stronger people he'd been fighting when he was thinking back. His mind could recall some memories again, but the fragments to hard to put together broke.

"I am...not sure..what to do honestly right now, I may make a trip to the Soul Society..to check something..I am not entirely sure why, but I feel like I can regain some memories in that place...But for now I may wait.."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum